April 18, 2024, 12:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Hearing voices in your head? It might not be your imagination after all"  (Read 12262 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 14, 2013, 08:53:27 PM »

I stubbornly refused to believe it at first, although I’ve seen it firsthand on a couple of occasions during my career as a professional investigator spanning nearly three decades. “Someone’s trying to make me look and sound like a nut, or actually drive me crazy,” was the common thread of the complaints I heard on those rare occasions.

Well, they doing a great job of it, I would think to myself, as I patiently listened to their plight but ultimately declined to become involved with their cases. “We work only for corporations, not individuals.” That was the standard and truthful explanation my partner at the time or I would give to the complainants, and often contact one of their family members of close friends out of concern for their mental health. Had I known then what I know now, I suspect my response would have been quite different.

World of the bizarre
The allegations I heard were bizarre to say the very least, from people allegedly entering the victims’ homes where they rearranged some of the furniture, leaving the milk out on the counter, and even making it appear that someone had been sleeping in their beds. In retrospect, there was an eerie similarity of their stories. Nothing was ever stolen or damaged, and there were no signs of forced entry. But someone, or some people, were trying to make them believe they were crazy, and make them sound crazy to others. Knowing what I know today, I’m somewhat ashamed to say that it worked well on me.

read more and case history - http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57895

source here - https://soundcloud.com/hagmannandhagmann/the-hagmann-report-with-dr-john-hall-sept-11-2013 "The Hagmann and Hagmann Report with Dr. John Hall on Mind Control Sept 11, 2013"

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.