April 27, 2024, 03:04:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Run away and alive  (Read 19868 times)
Transient Healer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:36 PM »

I was wondering if people could be more specific as to why Beth Holloway Twitty is irritating?  I have watched every interview she has done, and I haven't had the same impression.  Actually I've perceived her as being very impartial and careful regarding what she tells the press.  I really haven't seen her express a lot of emotion at all, except maybe some frustration with Aruba's methods of crime investigation.  If you think back to the Scott Peterson investigation, Sharon Rocha was very emotional and very verbal about her dislike for the person/persons who were responsible for her daughter's disappearance.  I am just curious as to why people in this forum seem frustrated with B.H.T.

Thanks!
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2005, 06:05:58 PM »

I don't want to side with Martin here, but we need to pursue all leads and possibilities. The group was drinking heavily...did you guys not see the report on how the teens party at C&C (even after NH's dissappearance) why would it be different with NH and her group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.