March 28, 2024, 05:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "'I know I'm a clown, Obama just running around acting like one..."  (Read 1309 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 13, 2013, 08:09:03 PM »

" 'I know I'm a clown, Obama just running around acting like one, doesn't know he is one'..."

from drudge

read more and watch video here - http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/12/4406292/condemnation-of-obama-masked-rodeo.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:07:09 PM »

I wonder who came up with this headline?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 10:11:35 PM »

"They acted stupidly." 

Can't we just have another beer summit?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 10:21:59 PM »

If you haven't heard, we posted Monday about the outrage and apologies that followed what happened at the fair Saturday. As videos taken by a spectator showed, then-Cowboy Association President Mark Ficken (the announcer at the event) could be heard saying that Obama was "gonna have to just stay there." A clown (possibly the man in the mask) could be heard saying that a bull was coming for "Obama" and that "he's gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha!" According to a spectator, one of the clowns "ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy." A performer also said of Obama, "I know I'm a clown, he just run [sic] around acting like one [and] doesn't know he is one."

Several news outlets have identified the performer in the Obama mask. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, one of those outlets, quotes a relative of that man as saying the clown's act was "entertainment. ... He's supposed to make the crowd laugh, and just like those shows, he made the crowd laugh."

NPR has not independently confirmed the clown's identity.

According to the newspaper, Ficken's attorney says his client has quit as the Cowboy Association's president.

Meanwhile, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Monday that Obama is partly to blame. The Los Angeles Times writes that Limbaugh said, "When the president of the United States more often than not connects with the American people on late-night comedy shows ... what else can happen other than the diminishing of the office?"

read more here - http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/08/13/211602534/rodeo-clown-who-wore-obama-mask-banned-from-state-fair

"Let's be clear...(fill in the blank)..."

Is this a reflection on how Obama is perceived globally?

Protecting the nation?  Like a clown? 

"Osama is dead, and GM is alive."

"I got Bin Laden."

Why did he overlook the Boston Bombers? 

Why is he giving tens of millions of illegal aliens Amnesty?

What's wrong with the big picture here?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.