March 18, 2024, 10:45:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618352 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1000 on: August 19, 2017, 11:30:46 AM »

klaasend  Jurriën de Jong wants to join thought on why he doesn't get accepted?

Dave says his story is not true.  He posts on this fb page, him and Gabes Way have had some words over there.

JMO, but I think Klaas and the other mods have enough to deal with, without unnecessary drama.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235

Link to one of the comments in a recent discussion:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/permalink/1634249269941015/?comment_id=1636698003029475&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

That's all I'm going to say about that.  

TM you are correct.  Plus, I'm not going to revisit here in the forum something that Dave said was not true.  Not now...

Thank you, I agree, especially not now.

Thank you for all you do, I don't say it enough!   

And thank you, Red, for keeping this forum open for us to support Natalee and her family!   

Where is Nut44?  Hope she's ok, I appreciate her too!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: August 19, 2017, 11:48:14 AM »

Thanks TM - Nut is good, she pops in and works on mostly the other missing persons cases and stuff.    Not so much in this thread but the others.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: August 19, 2017, 12:07:29 PM »

Thanks TM - Nut is good, she pops in and works on mostly the other missing persons cases and stuff.    Not so much in this thread but the others.

Thanks, Klaas!  Glad all is well.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: August 19, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »

Had some problems getting this video to work but it should be ok now:

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/230271690" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/230271690">smallmovie11copy</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user70148400">Klaasend</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Thanks, Klaas. Post Seahawk celebration, on this Saturday morning. Going to watch over some coffee.

The body language, especially with the consistency of all of them continuously looking down, definitely has the hinky meter pointing to something nefarious happening at that location 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: August 19, 2017, 12:23:38 PM »

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/230271690" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/230271690">smallmovie11copy</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user70148400">Klaasend</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Thanks, Klaas. Post Seahawk celebration, on this Saturday morning. Going to watch over some coffee.

The body language, especially with the consistency of all of them continuously looking down, definitely has the hinky meter pointing to something nefarious happening at that location 

They claimed when confronted with the video that a 7 year old boy was found there, but I don't believe them.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: August 19, 2017, 12:31:04 PM »

They claimed when confronted with the video that a 7 year old boy was found there, but I don't believe them.

It really brought up old emotions watching that video. What Aruba has done to Natalee, Dave, Beth, and many other families who've encountered Danger Island, is utterly despicable.

ARUBA...

I do not forget. I do not forgive.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: August 19, 2017, 12:44:44 PM »

The Abrams Report
October 12, 2015

"So sometimes people will ask us that, 'are you not tunnel visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities.' Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys."

Gerald Dompig

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: August 19, 2017, 01:15:52 PM »

Here ya go folks, welcome to Aruba.  

Yeah, it's opinion, but they chose to publish it.  Very little in the media otherwise.

I remember this nutjob, pretty sure he's from Curacao, I want to say John Basselman or something like that.

Do you remember, Klaas?

http://www.awe24.com/20170817/29012/Opinion_Een_vreselijke_gedachte_________________________JB

Google translation:

19 augustus '17 | Last incident: 15 hora pasa | Incidentenan register for 19/02/09: 28430

Opinion: A terrible thought JB
1 HE PASA, 17 IN AUGUST 2017 21:23
SECTION: OPINION
Foto di Opinion: A terrible thought JB

A terrible thought
We were once again surprised by our American liars who lost their daughter because a certain van der Sloot would have killed her. Now a 6-piece documentary of father was announced that human bones were found and would soon be clear if they were daughter-in-law. Justice of Aruba and insiders did not know any of these "human bones" but the Aruban police later declared that bones were released from an animal about 6 months ago. There was no evidence of human bones and certainly not in the Holloway case.
The terrible thought is then:
We know in the meanwhile, through many statements, that daughter-loving at night has left a private plane from Aruba Airport and that with unknown destination. After that, some people said to have seen her in Mexico and later in South America. In spite of that, the parents continued to point out to the Aruban Beul and were even sentenced by a US court that the daughter died. However, under Aruban law, this is not possible because as long as there is no body there is no dead.
Now the bell is ringing because daughters love was a parent's parent, drug addicted and untenable, if you have to believe the statements of fellow believers. Apparently a few days before departure a million insurance was also made on behalf of this lady. The death game could be played. Unfortunately, only the Aruban justice did not work hard and the FBI unfortunately could not catch their 2 top criminals during this farce performance.
The game was dragged and daughter-loving was pulled into the plane, and she was signaled, among other things, left and right. All of this apparently turned out to be linking to dad and mom, and what had to be done to secure the gold mine. Daughter's love had to be cleaned differently; No premium or death statement and condemnation. That way, one would go worldwide! The suspicion is there and seems increasingly clear that daughter's love is murdered on behalf of her own parents! And that suspicion is because now, many years later, bones emerge, the Aruban police say that they are animal and father claims to be human and perhaps daughter-to-be! Are we talking about the same find and the same bones?
- Where do the bones of dad come from? Not from Aruba that's clear, because those are animal!
- How is a DNA determined, where does that data come from, did you know that you might need DNA from this lady?
- If it appears that there is a match in DNA then these bones certainly DO NOT come from the island of Aruba, that is obvious!
- It has also been proven that daughter-in-law was alive when she left the private plane from Aruba airport!
- Where has the corpse been hidden so long? Because if your father has bones and maybe his daughter, there's a corpse somewhere on this globe that is hiding fearfully!
More and more, it appears that father and mother wanted to get rid of their daughter and worse, apparently wanted to make a lot of money with her disappearance. See the many books and also the movies around her disappearance. But it is also clear now that the corpse is outside of Aruba and now appears suddenly as found in a park on the other side of the island of Aruba!
Pa Holloway is clearly in a very difficult package ending up with this statement and let's hope that his human bones are a "mistake". Otherwise, it is clear that he and his wife are behind the murder of their own daughter. Over the next few weeks, we will see how he will turn out of this terrible situation, because he eventually raised himself as his chief suspect.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:17:47 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: August 19, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20170817/29007/Durante_investigacion_na_2017__no_a_wordo_haya_restonan_di_wesonan_humano

Google translation:

During the 2017 research, no word was restored by human wesonan (pap), (ned), (eng) version
2 HE PASA, 17 IN AUGUST 2017 13:19
SECTION: INCIDENT

Ayera Ministerio I publish a note of a news article published in the public domain and I am currently a member of Mr. Dave Holloway, a member of Natalee Holloway. Possibly it is about restoring human wesonan, what has been said in Aruba and how much interest is related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

In connection with the information provided by Mr. Holloway, the Armed Forces of Aruba was investigated as a guide to the Public Ministry of Aruba.
During Polis's investigation, I have an area with Mr. Holloway indicating information about the delivery, not the word of rest of human wesonan.
In the meantime, the information is published in the name of Mr. Holloway as a result of an investigation in Aruba. However, he is not currently acquainted with the Public Ministry of na Polis, hechonan nobo of circumstancianan nobo relata cu hayazgonan di weso, cu wordo investigates of mester wordo investigates. If in case they do not, they do not arise in the future, they do serious investigation of esakinan.

Make more clear about the case of disappearance of a person.

During research in 2017 no human bone remedies were found

Yesterday, the Public Prosecutor has taken note of the news that this week has been brought out by or on behalf of Mr. Dave Holloway, father of Natalee Holloway. There may be human bone remedies found on Aruba and could be of importance in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

In response to previous information provided by Mr Holloway, the Corps Police Aruba (KPA), under the auspices of the Public Prosecutor's Office in Aruba, conducted research this year. During that police investigation in an area designated by Mr Holloway, no human bones have been found.

Apparently, by or on behalf of Mr Holloway, information has already been disclosed regarding results of a research conducted in Aruba. However, there are no new facts and circumstances at this time regarding bone marrow at the Public Prosecutor's Office or at the KPA, which are or should be investigated. Should new facts and circumstances come to light in the future, we will be investigating seriously again.

This applies, of course, to any case concerning the loss of a person.

No human skeletal remains were found during investigation in 2017

The Prosecutor’s Office has taken notice of news that was published this week by Mr. Dave Holloway, the father of Natalee Holloway, or that was published in his name. Human skeletal remains would have been possibly found in Aruba, and this discovery would be significant in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The information coming from Mr. Holloway was investigated earlier this year by the Aruba Police Force, led by the Prosecutor’s Office. During the investigation held by the Police in an area indicated by Mr. Holloway, no human skeletal remains were found.

Mr. Holloway has now apparently published information regarding the results of an investigation completed in Aruba. However, at this moment, there are no new facts or circumstances known to the Prosecutor’s Office and/or to the Aruba Police Force in relation to finds of skeletal remains or human bones that were investigated or would have to be investigated. In case new facts or circumstances surface in the future, they will be seriously investigated.

This applies for every case of a missing person in Aruba.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: August 19, 2017, 01:25:24 PM »

"Aruban law, this is not possible because as long as there is no body there is no dead."

Hence, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the cover up..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: August 19, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »

Here ya go folks, welcome to Aruba.  

Yeah, it's opinion, but they chose to publish it.  Very little in the media otherwise.

I remember this nutjob, pretty sure he's from Curacao, I want to say John Basselman or something like that.

Do you remember, Klaas?

http://www.awe24.com/20170817/29012/Opinion_Een_vreselijke_gedachte_________________________JB

Google translation:

19 augustus '17 | Last incident: 15 hora pasa | Incidentenan register for 19/02/09: 28430

Opinion: A terrible thought JB
1 HE PASA, 17 IN AUGUST 2017 21:23
SECTION: OPINION
Foto di Opinion: A terrible thought JB

A terrible thought
We were once again surprised by our American liars who lost their daughter because a certain van der Sloot would have killed her. Now a 6-piece documentary of father was announced that human bones were found and would soon be clear if they were daughter-in-law. Justice of Aruba and insiders did not know any of these "human bones" but the Aruban police later declared that bones were released from an animal about 6 months ago. There was no evidence of human bones and certainly not in the Holloway case.
The terrible thought is then:
We know in the meanwhile, through many statements, that daughter-loving at night has left a private plane from Aruba Airport and that with unknown destination. After that, some people said to have seen her in Mexico and later in South America. In spite of that, the parents continued to point out to the Aruban Beul and were even sentenced by a US court that the daughter died. However, under Aruban law, this is not possible because as long as there is no body there is no dead.
Now the bell is ringing because daughters love was a parent's parent, drug addicted and untenable, if you have to believe the statements of fellow believers. Apparently a few days before departure a million insurance was also made on behalf of this lady. The death game could be played. Unfortunately, only the Aruban justice did not work hard and the FBI unfortunately could not catch their 2 top criminals during this farce performance.
The game was dragged and daughter-loving was pulled into the plane, and she was signaled, among other things, left and right. All of this apparently turned out to be linking to dad and mom, and what had to be done to secure the gold mine. Daughter's love had to be cleaned differently; No premium or death statement and condemnation. That way, one would go worldwide! The suspicion is there and seems increasingly clear that daughter's love is murdered on behalf of her own parents! And that suspicion is because now, many years later, bones emerge, the Aruban police say that they are animal and father claims to be human and perhaps daughter-to-be! Are we talking about the same find and the same bones?
- Where do the bones of dad come from? Not from Aruba that's clear, because those are animal!
- How is a DNA determined, where does that data come from, did you know that you might need DNA from this lady?
- If it appears that there is a match in DNA then these bones certainly DO NOT come from the island of Aruba, that is obvious!
- It has also been proven that daughter-in-law was alive when she left the private plane from Aruba airport!
- Where has the corpse been hidden so long? Because if your father has bones and maybe his daughter, there's a corpse somewhere on this globe that is hiding fearfully!
More and more, it appears that father and mother wanted to get rid of their daughter and worse, apparently wanted to make a lot of money with her disappearance. See the many books and also the movies around her disappearance. But it is also clear now that the corpse is outside of Aruba and now appears suddenly as found in a park on the other side of the island of Aruba!
Pa Holloway is clearly in a very difficult package ending up with this statement and let's hope that his human bones are a "mistake". Otherwise, it is clear that he and his wife are behind the murder of their own daughter. Over the next few weeks, we will see how he will turn out of this terrible situation, because he eventually raised himself as his chief suspect.

Yes, I knew I remembered him!  POS!  

John Baselmans aka Baseltje

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=7848

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1291282#msg1291282
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:53:40 PM by texasmom » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: August 19, 2017, 01:41:50 PM »

"Aruban law, this is not possible because as long as there is no body there is no dead."

Hence, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the cover up..

Here we go again

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: August 19, 2017, 01:47:19 PM »

http://awemainta.com/dave-holloway-no-ta-perde-speranza-di-haya-sa-di-su-yiu-muher-pero-ministerio-publico-a-laga-sa-cu-nan-no-a-haya-ningun-weso-pa-pensa-di-por-ta-di-natalee-holloway/

Papiamentu translation:

dave holloway do not lose speranza of achieve know of his child muher, but ministerio publico owing to let know cu they not owing to achieve none bone for think of can is of natalee holloway

local policial - 17/08/2017

the caso of natalee holloway once more owing to achieve atencion of several medio of comunicacion at merca y also at the netherlands. this owing to surgi now cu the father of the student desapareci at 2005, owing to give of conoce cu together cu one investigador priva, was some day at aruba for investiga one sitio, where they owing to being tell cu joran van der sloot together cu his father will owing to bury natalee holloway. berdad speranza t’e ultimo cu one person, family will lose y this t’e caso cu dave holloway, that owing to go back come fast y tell during one interview cu they will owing to achieve restonan human cu they owing to send for haci test of and, for determina if can is of his child muher. we did take contacto cu fiscal of ministerio publico, mr. caroline dorien kardol, that also did take notice of the declaracionnan here,y past owing to tell cu the father at comienso of 2017 owing to suministra informacion at ministerio publico y owing to base of esakinan owing to haci one investigacion, but during the investigacion here not owing to achieve niun remainder human, as dave holloway is tell. cuerpo policial neither ministerio publico not owing to achieve none clase of proof cu will can is one motibo for open the investigacion of new. the father, dave holloway is talk over of supuesto wesonan cu supuestamento will owing to wordo achieve. but once more fiscal mr. dorien kardol is deny this. ministerio publico owing to let know cu this is one of tanto cold case cu have, cu till still not conoce solucion, but always y cuando is stay open, till hour cu achieve evidencia new, for follow investiga. according fiscal, mr. kardol, natalee holloway not t’e unique person despareci at aruba, is several person owing to disparce the.o. one lady mericano, near of naiky club at roger’s beach, without never more owing to being achieve. y so have more person of aruba cu owing to disparce without know more of they. for not forget of the caso of asesinato of poentje castro, cu keto bay is open.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: August 19, 2017, 03:27:52 PM »

So Dave says yes human remains and yet another Prosecutor says no.  Gee, who do I believe?    I will be surprised if it's Natalee but not surprised it's human remains.  

According to Ward, an individual living in Aruba who claims to have helped van der Sloot dispose of Natalee Holloway’s body, provided the leads that led to the discovery of the bones.
John Ludwick kept bones as a souvenir..
This Is what have been told.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 03:44:37 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: August 19, 2017, 04:00:28 PM »

im confused, will have to watch series & go back in thread read links
1. who found body,2. how do you get bones thru customs 
is it a 6-piece documentary?
some links i found below trying to fig it all out. sorry if been posted

EP 1 is playing frequently
schedule
DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
S1, Ep. 1
aug 26 9:00 pm
THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
S1, Ep. 2
http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/schedule

comments
 from aruba cop
https://disqus.com/by/ferrisuvlaun/

2015 interview JURRIËN DE JONG
http://uinterview.com/news/natalee-holloway-news-witness-jurrien-de-jong-says-knows-holloway-buried/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: August 19, 2017, 04:31:40 PM »

Her fb page is full of slams on Natalee's family over this.

https://www.facebook.com/mayra.traugott/posts/1434500109937965

Mayra Traugott
August 16 at 2:22pm ·
Mijn Media van TMG
 ·
Now if it is her rest, at least the family and Aruba will know what happend to her.
I'm sorry but most of us have mix feelings about this, because how her family, friends and the press try to destroy Aruba like they did.
I think if it's her, after so many years it is time for their excuses yes all of you who tried to buried us alive, the decent people on this Island with no reason, because when she was partyen most of us the Arubans were asleep at home.
And the one they think have killed her was not even born in Aruba but in Holland and we carry the nationality but are and will always be proud to be Arubans.
And that is something a lot of people did not know, so by saying that I hope they start soon with apologies to the people of Aruba.
May she rest in peace.

Joran and his pimp friends preyed on American tourist girls and some local girls for only God knows how long before Natalee.
Joran was 17, underage to be drinking, driving, or gambling.  
Everyone knew it and looked the other way, some even gave him a VIP pass.
Joran had school the next day, his mother actually still teaches there, he should have been in bed that night like most Arubans and not in Carlos n Charlie's.
If you value your tourism, don't allow the locals to prey on tourists.
Joran's mother knew he was a psychopath and could be violent, as he was with his own brothers and others.  Don't get me started on the smear campaign she instigated, promoted, and participated in against Natalee and her family (especially Beth) for the first five years with a lot of local support.  Some even continued to the point of blaming Beth and the FBI for Joran murdering Stephany Flores.
Natalee will never have justice in Aruba, hopefully one day the island will see the importance of prosecuting such crimes instead of covering them up.
Natalee's cloud of injustice will always be over them.  Just have to wonder if they've learned anything, or still look the other way to things that can damage their tourism, and cost more innocent lives?

No apologies, and no vacations to Aruba.  jmo
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:00:56 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: August 19, 2017, 04:54:41 PM »

im confused, will have to watch series & go back in thread read links
1. who found body,2. how do you get bones thru customs 
is it a 6-piece documentary?
some links i found below trying to fig it all out. sorry if been posted

EP 1 is playing frequently
schedule
DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
S1, Ep. 1
aug 26 9:00 pm
THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY
S1, Ep. 2
http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/schedule

comments
 from aruba cop
https://disqus.com/by/ferrisuvlaun/

2015 interview JURRIËN DE JONG
http://uinterview.com/news/natalee-holloway-news-witness-jurrien-de-jong-says-knows-holloway-buried/

Hi cw618,

Yes, my understanding from the articles is that there are six episodes.  John Ludwick claims to have dug up Natalee's remains in 2010 for or with Joran van der Sloot.  The first claim was that the remains were cremated and thrown in the ocean, other fb posts say some were cremated, some not, and a souvenir was kept by someone, and possibly recently dug up (end of April) behind someone's aunt's house in Aruba.

Bones through customs?  Mail them to yourself or the FBI before you leave?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: August 19, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »

Dave says a fact that John told Gabriel wasn't known to the public.  Dave knew because one of Deepak and/or Satish's lawyers had talked to him about it in 2005.  TJ agreed that the story has been that Deepak and Satish dropped Joran and Natalee off on the road by the fisherman's huts.  But Dave says he was told in 2005, and Gabriel says John told him, that Joran and Natalee were dropped off on the road by the Marriott that goes down to Moomba Beach.

In the story Gabriel told, after he says they were dropped off he says Joran got two drinks and told them to make one of them a good one (possibly drugged).

I'm wondering now if they're saying he got the drinks from Moomba Beach?  Anywhere else to get a drink right there? 
Would they have still been open after Carlos n Charlie's closed? 
Did Mark Jr. serve up the deadly drink?

Good grief, that would explain some things now wouldn't it?    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: August 19, 2017, 07:48:52 PM »

Dave said with the help of the FBI they'd found this story just wasn't true.  I think it was in the first episode, or one of the recent interviews.  I'll have to find it again.

Ok, after watching the first episode of the Oxygen shows again, I realized it wasn't on that show.

His comments about the Marriott lead start at 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpdv111impk

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qpdv111impk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Qpdv111impk</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: August 19, 2017, 08:31:55 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/18/could-human-remains-in-aruba-be-natalee-holloway-experts-weigh-in.html

Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in
By Frank Miles Published August 18, 2017 Fox News

Human remains recently found in Aruba during the latest search for clues in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway 12 years ago has many asking if her family might finally find closure.

“It could be her remains, the definitive thing would be doing the DNA tests,” Dr. Michael Baden, former New York City chief medical examiner, told Fox News on Friday. Baden said initial analysis would have told forensics experts whether the remains match in terms of gender, age group, height, and weight, while the further DNA tests would confirm identity.

And if the remains prove to be those of Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared, they could give indications of how she died – and whether she was murdered. “Assuming it’s human,” Baden said of the remains, “we would know immediately. It [also] depends on which bones they have.”

Information leading to the recently discovered remains first came from an informant named Gabriel, who befriended the former roommate of Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch man Natalee was last seen with outside a bar before her disappearance. Van der Sloot, now 30, currently is serving a 28-year sentence in a Peruvian jail for killing business student Stephany Flores — five years to the day after Natalee’s disappearance.

According to the informant, van der Sloot attempted to kiss Natalee after her drink was spiked with date rape drug GHB. But when Natalee began to foam at the mouth, he panicked, and she fatally choked on her vomit. Van der Sloot then allegedly placed Natalee’s folded corpse in a burlap sack, Gabriel said, and buried her in an Aruban park, using a cactus plant to cover his tracks.

Van der Sloot allegedly confessed to his friend in confidence. “They lived together for several months and during those months, Joran shared a lot of information with him that is not public knowledge. … And that’s one of the reasons we pursued this,” David Holloway said.

International law expert Rahul Manchanda told Fox News that if the remains are indeed Holloway’s, prosecutors in Aruba would probably re-file charges against van der Sloot.

“Peru could theoretically consent to an extradition of Joran van der Sloot to face trial in either Aruba or the United States, but this would be a diplomatic matter with the U.S. State Department probably winning out since Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen,” Manchanda said. “But since the crime took place in Aruba, the USA would be hard pressed to bring him to the USA, unless both Aruba and Peru consent, which they probably would in order to maintain good diplomatic relations with the U.S.”

He added, “Either way, the Aruban government looks thoroughly compromised and corrupt, so it would not take a whole lot of arm twisting to transfer the case to the U.S., most likely Miami, Florida or even in Natalee’s home state of Alabama, assuming no objections from Peru or Aruba.”

Manchanda said van der Sloot could also face charges in his home nation of the Netherlands. He said, “The option of conducting a review on the basis of a proven violation of the European Convention on Human Rights has been broadened, Joran could theoretically face the proverbial music in the E.U. as well.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.