March 19, 2024, 02:41:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618399 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: August 20, 2017, 02:55:43 PM »

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/season-1/the-sting
After watching this we now know she wasn't berried in the Natural forest, but John's aunt back yard WHAT!!!
Did I hear that right

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: August 20, 2017, 03:07:19 PM »

Hi all, just checking in and following along. 12 years, amazing. I pray they get some answers this time.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: August 20, 2017, 03:16:03 PM »

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/season-1/the-sting
After watching this we now know she wasn't berried in the Natural forest, but John's aunt back yard WHAT!!!
Did I hear that right

That is what John said, but I find that hard to believe. Joran did not know John at the time of burial, and it is very strange to me that he/his Dad would just happen to bury the body that close to John's aunts house.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1043 on: August 20, 2017, 03:46:15 PM »

I guess I can't see the Dutch "legal system" allowing a body or bones to be discovered.

The Dutch and Aruban authorities used every nuance and loophole to conclude this case without concluding this case. They told you the case was open and the investigation was continuing and nothing was further from the truth. They did that to shut everyone up and to prevent real questions from being answered. What exactly did they do - nothing is what they did unless you consider a PR campaign an actual investigation and I am sure no one here does.

No body / no crime - now, if a body or bones were to be discovered and they were determined to be Natalee's then the fingers are going to be pointing right in their faces - and everyone is going to be stating the obvious. Then the cover-up unwinds and whatever is left of Aruba is finished. The boycott must have work and might still be working because I still see alot of bitching by Arubans after all these years.

If they find Natalee - everyone will be saying this could have been concluded with a proper investigation 12 years ago - why didn't you start a manslaughter case even without a body - which is allowed under the Dutch legal system. There was more than enough evidence to place Joran, Deepak and Satish as the last persons to be in contact with Natalee. They then lied about where they dropped her off - there's your collusion and conspiracy. It was safe to assume that even with no body that Natalee was deceased. There was no need to lie to this degree unless there was a murder. This wasn't a rip tide accident with no body - this was a premeditated crime where the suspects vanished the body. They vanished Natalee because they killed Natalee. I can't think of any legal system where the suspects vanish the body and the legal system says nothing can be done. Protections are built in for the deceased and to protect society from these type of criminals.

Now, further, with a proper investigation (and this investigation was anything but proper using even the most basic legal foundations) - Natalee's loved ones would not have had to suffer endlessly for 12 long painful years. No matter how you look at this - Natalee reappearing is bad news for Aruba. It's not great news for anyone else either - it confirms that Natalee will never be seen on this Earth again. She is mortally gone. She is not forgotten, but she is gone. That's a deep and painful thought itself, even after having 12 years to allow for acceptance. Even the smallest sliver of hope is extinguished. I'm not kidding myself and saying that anyone thinks Natalee is alive - however, no parent wants to face the death of their child, especially to murder. And especially a life that had so much promise. The expectations for Natalee were high because Natalee was a stellar human being.

A proper burial and prayer service would be all that would remain. Some small amount of solace - but still tremendous pain for those who loved and knew Natalee.

Think about the overall dynamics - the suspects were known - the authorities did everything and anything to keep them from accountability - and then to add insult to injury they didn't even attempted to squeeze these suspects for information that would have atleast revealed her final location - hence, we're still trying for a conclusion after 12 years.

And if Natalee was moved around and lying in some shallow grave - then more shame for Aruba for not finding her and truly concluding this case. That confirms they had no desire to find Natalee and no desire to ever charge Joran, Deepak and Satish. It also confirms that they have little regard for their paying guests and their safety.

Aruba did everything wrong - and created the worst case of bad karma I have ever seen. They deserve the scorn and ridicule. I wish them many more decades of bad luck.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:53:21 PM by Rob » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: August 20, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »

I have  a question n 2007, Aruban prosecutors announced that the case would be closed
Did they close this case you never get a straight answer
Prosecutor To Close Natalee Holloway Case
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/prosecutor-to-close-natalee-holloway-case/?fref=gc

Aruban Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof, appointed to the position in 2014, disagrees. "What is important to know is that the Holloway case has not been closed,'' Olthof told AL.com. "As I said before: If new tips and leads, that are sufficiently concrete and well-founded, surface in the near future, they will be investigated by the police and Prosecutor's Office in the hope to finally conclude this case and bring the suspect or suspects to justice
http://www.al.com/.../05/natalee_holloway_10_years_late.html
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 05:01:59 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: August 20, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »

ROB watch this http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/season-1/the-sting

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: August 20, 2017, 05:16:10 PM »

texasmom
I'm almost to the end of the second episode.

Now John is telling Gabriel, the grave location isn't in the national park, it's only about a 10 minute walk from his aunt's house, at the very top of the mountain, just dead ends  and it's like a cul de sac where you can turn around.

TJ and the surveillance lady speculate that John may have been suspicious of Gabriel and changed the story, and the first story was really the truth.

Good grief! 

texasmom, bones in the mail, im thinking fedx,ups,or the red & yellow trucks

JMO, i think John is lying too many tourist and workers,im sure someone
would have noticed fresh dug dirt & rocks. John knows he can still make $
book/interviews ect.
I think JVS or dad buried Natalee prob at a house they owned or knew was safe

if you drag the yellow guy to the map, blue dots show up pick one & you can
do a 360 view in the img, just click the arrow on the left to go back to map
https://mapper.acme.com/?ll=12.53704,-69.95423&z=12&t=R&marker0=12.51700%2C-69.99500%2CHooiberg

info on Hooiberg (also known as Haystack Mountain) with imgs
http://www.summitpost.org/hooiberg-aruba/989442

another Mtn,i dont think anyone lives very close to it
Mount Jamanota (188 m) (620 ft) is the highest point on the island of Aruba and is visible from the entire island. It is located within the Arikok National Park.
Elevation‎: ‎188 m (617 ft)   Location‎: ‎Aruba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Jamanota

in the 2nd img you can see Hooiberg, and 3 lower hills
View from Seroe Jamanota -
https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g946307-d1719009-i66252480-Arikok_National_Park-Santa_Cruz_Aruba.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1047 on: August 20, 2017, 07:44:05 PM »

But the remains WERE "just laying around" buried 3 feet below a cactus for 5 years BEFORE John dug them up. So Rob is saying there is just no way that would have gone unfound with all the searching and dog sniffing that went on in those first 5 years. And I agree. I was very intrigued when the program teased " information unknown to the public". So when Dave admitted that early on he'd had a conversation with the Kalpoe's lawyer and he said that the brothers had dropped Natalee off not by the fishermans huts but on the road beside the Marriot I thought that was pretty important. I was upset to realize that TJ Ward was unaware of this information. I think the potential drop off spot was very important especially early on. It's frustrating to think there is information unknown to the PI that's been investigating this for 12 years! It makes me wonder what else the Kalpoe lawyer said in that private conversation.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: August 20, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »

I guess I can't see the Dutch "legal system" allowing a body or bones to be discovered.

The Dutch and Aruban authorities used every nuance and loophole to conclude this case without concluding this case. They told you the case was open and the investigation was continuing and nothing was further from the truth. They did that to shut everyone up and to prevent real questions from being answered. What exactly did they do - nothing is what they did unless you consider a PR campaign an actual investigation and I am sure no one here does.

No body / no crime - now, if a body or bones were to be discovered and they were determined to be Natalee's then the fingers are going to be pointing right in their faces - and everyone is going to be stating the obvious. Then the cover-up unwinds and whatever is left of Aruba is finished. The boycott must have work and might still be working because I still see alot of bitching by Arubans after all these years.

If they find Natalee - everyone will be saying this could have been concluded with a proper investigation 12 years ago - why didn't you start a manslaughter case even without a body - which is allowed under the Dutch legal system. There was more than enough evidence to place Joran, Deepak and Satish as the last persons to be in contact with Natalee. They then lied about where they dropped her off - there's your collusion and conspiracy. It was safe to assume that even with no body that Natalee was deceased. There was no need to lie to this degree unless there was a murder. This wasn't a rip tide accident with no body - this was a premeditated crime where the suspects vanished the body. They vanished Natalee because they killed Natalee. I can't think of any legal system where the suspects vanish the body and the legal system says nothing can be done. Protections are built in for the deceased and to protect society from these type of criminals.

Now, further, with a proper investigation (and this investigation was anything but proper using even the most basic legal foundations) - Natalee's loved ones would not have had to suffer endlessly for 12 long painful years. No matter how you look at this - Natalee reappearing is bad news for Aruba. It's not great news for anyone else either - it confirms that Natalee will never be seen on this Earth again. She is mortally gone. She is not forgotten, but she is gone. That's a deep and painful thought itself, even after having 12 years to allow for acceptance. Even the smallest sliver of hope is extinguished. I'm not kidding myself and saying that anyone thinks Natalee is alive - however, no parent wants to face the death of their child, especially to murder. And especially a life that had so much promise. The expectations for Natalee were high because Natalee was a stellar human being.

A proper burial and prayer service would be all that would remain. Some small amount of solace - but still tremendous pain for those who loved and knew Natalee.

Think about the overall dynamics - the suspects were known - the authorities did everything and anything to keep them from accountability - and then to add insult to injury they didn't even attempted to squeeze these suspects for information that would have atleast revealed her final location - hence, we're still trying for a conclusion after 12 years.

And if Natalee was moved around and lying in some shallow grave - then more shame for Aruba for not finding her and truly concluding this case. That confirms they had no desire to find Natalee and no desire to ever charge Joran, Deepak and Satish. It also confirms that they have little regard for their paying guests and their safety.

Aruba did everything wrong - and created the worst case of bad karma I have ever seen. They deserve the scorn and ridicule. I wish them many more decades of bad luck.

I remember early on in Natalee's case, one of the Aruban commentators saying the last people with someone who disappears could be held responsible.  I remember it because I thought, YES, even if they can't find her, they will prosecute them.  Nope, didn't happen.
Didn't happen in Robyn Gardner's case either, Giordano spent 116 days in KIA iirc, but he's free today. $1.5 million accidental death life insurance policy, that he's calling and checking on, in the first few days, while they're still searching for her (MOTIVE), but he's free.  That's why he took her there to kill her.  He knew.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: August 20, 2017, 08:53:55 PM »

texasmom
I'm almost to the end of the second episode.

Now John is telling Gabriel, the grave location isn't in the national park, it's only about a 10 minute walk from his aunt's house, at the very top of the mountain, just dead ends  and it's like a cul de sac where you can turn around.

TJ and the surveillance lady speculate that John may have been suspicious of Gabriel and changed the story, and the first story was really the truth.

Good grief! 

texasmom, bones in the mail, im thinking fedx,ups,or the red & yellow trucks

JMO, i think John is lying too many tourist and workers,im sure someone
would have noticed fresh dug dirt & rocks. John knows he can still make $
book/interviews ect.
I think JVS or dad buried Natalee prob at a house they owned or knew was safe

if you drag the yellow guy to the map, blue dots show up pick one & you can
do a 360 view in the img, just click the arrow on the left to go back to map
https://mapper.acme.com/?ll=12.53704,-69.95423&z=12&t=R&marker0=12.51700%2C-69.99500%2CHooiberg

info on Hooiberg (also known as Haystack Mountain) with imgs
http://www.summitpost.org/hooiberg-aruba/989442

another Mtn,i dont think anyone lives very close to it
Mount Jamanota (188 m) (620 ft) is the highest point on the island of Aruba and is visible from the entire island. It is located within the Arikok National Park.
Elevation‎: ‎188 m (617 ft)   Location‎: ‎Aruba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Jamanota

in the 2nd img you can see Hooiberg, and 3 lower hills
View from Seroe Jamanota -
https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g946307-d1719009-i66252480-Arikok_National_Park-Santa_Cruz_Aruba.html

Thanks for the links cw618!   

I'd started looking at the island mountains earlier this afternoon, but caved to a nap.   

Keep trying to remember which one it was where the locals all went to party back then.  There is painting on the rock wall, and I remember the white van with the sound system that was always out there.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: August 20, 2017, 11:51:41 PM »

I watched the 1st episode and all I could do is look at Dave's face and see how much he had aged during all this.  All I can say is I so hope this is the outcome that he and Beth have waited for so many years.  I just don't think I can bear to see that look of defeat on his face when this doesn't pan out.  JMO, Aruba will never give Natalee back to her family.  I don't think they would have made such a terrible mistake by trusting some friend of Joran's to keep his mouth shut.  It is human bones according to Dave but no one knows who they belong to.  One thing for sure is some family will have closure, we can only hope it is Dave and Beth.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: August 21, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »

i think i get it now, wheeew
6 part doc is about a lead in the case,received in 2015:
The remains found in Aruba were proven to be human just a week ago.
and will take weeks to prove if Natalee or not
hopefully by the end of 6 part doc that runs once a week
BBM

Natalee Holloway’s Dad Hunts for Justice 12 Years After She Vanished — Watch the Premiere of His New Series
BY PEOPLE STAFF
POSTED ON AUGUST 17, 2017 AT 8:00AM EDT

The six-part series will trace Dave’s pursuit of what he believes to be a significant lead in the case, which he received in 2015: a man who claimed to be roommates with a co-conspirator who allegedly helped van der Sloot get rid of Natalee’s body.

In a statement, Oxygen executive Rod Aissa told PEOPLE, “This series gives viewers rare access to Dave Holloway’s gut-wrenching search for answers. He embarks on an immersive journey full of twists, turns and, most considerably, a new lead that could deliver justice for Natalie once and for all.”
http://people.com/crime/oxygen-natalee-holloway-series-premiere-episode/

Natalee Holloway's father speaks out on human remains discovery: 'I was shocked'
By Stephanie Nolasco Published August 18, 2017 Fox News

It’s been 12 years since American student Natalee Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005 while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba — and human remains that were discovered by her father and a private investigator are bringing her story back to life.

However, Dave Holloway isn’t feeling too optimistic of what DNA results might unveil, which could take up to a month.

Dave’s quest to find out what happened to his daughter, alongside private investigator T.J. Ward, is chronicled in a series titled “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway” on the Oxygen channel premiering Saturday. The remains found in Aruba were proven to be human just a week ago.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/18/natalee-holloways-father-says-if-found-human-remains-are-hers-then-thats-end-for-me.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: August 21, 2017, 08:52:48 AM »

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/season-1/the-sting part 2

go to 15.11 to 15.20 on the tape you will see where I think they berried her the first time paules put her there and was seen driving  hat tip to Klassen my photobucket it not working

free photo upload sites
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:14:47 AM by Blonde » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: August 21, 2017, 06:49:39 PM »

Hi Everybody!!! I was almost always a Lurker!!! LOL!!! Every once in a while I would comment, But y'all usually asked what I wanted to know so was content to just read and read and read.  I have once again, become entranced and want very much to see this end with Natalee being found!! I so hope this is IT!!! Back to reading!!!

Hi jammsnana!  
I was looking back for something and saw your post!  Sorry I missed it before.  
Glad you decided to post!
I remember when I was a lurker, still am, but not here!    
In 2005, it was so fast paced, I just did my best to keep up, seriously!
When I first found SM, I'd never posted in a forum at all.  Like you, someone usually asked what I wanted to know too!  
I've learned so much since I've been here, from so many good people.

I hope this is it too.  Natalee's family deserves to know the truth!  

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 06:54:40 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: August 22, 2017, 06:59:56 AM »

Paul Croes is married to Lienchi Merryweather's daughter, Melony Paesch.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153537233830010&set=a.10150293964235010.560635.867710009&type=3&theater

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9031.msg1297402#msg1297402

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/4888838/minister-aruba-vast-verdenking-fraude.html

Google translation:

Minister Aruba determined suspicion fraud
Photo: ANP
Published: 21 August 2017 15:32
Last update: 21 August 2017 15:31

On Aruba, Monetary Affairs Minister Paul Croes has been arrested in his house on Monday morning.
He is suspected of accepting bribes for arranging work permits for non-residents.

Earlier this month a staff member had already been arrested within the framework of the same investigation. It is still stuck and is suspected of money laundering and bribery.

The 40-year-old Croes is a popular minister in the Eman cabinet. Since 2009, the party of Eman, the AVP, is in power on Aruba. On September 22, there are again parliamentary elections.

http://smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/26863-aruba-minister-of-health-and-labor-paul-croes-arrested-in-corruption-scandal.html

Aruba Minister Paul Croes arrested in Corruption scandal.

Last Updated: 21 August 2017  Published: 21 August 2017

ARUBA:--- Minister  Paul Croes has been detained on Monday morning. Croes once held the Health and Labor portfolios but they were taken from him and given to another Minister. Paul Croes is the only Minister in Aruba's history to be collecting a salary without holding any portfolios.

Police K9 units searched the Minister’s home prior to him being detained. According to information coming from Aruba, several staff members working for the Minister have been detained and are still in custody. Information so far states that Minister Croes and his staff were arrested as suspects in an ongoing fraud investigation.

Earlier in the year, the Prosecutor’s Office of Aruba named the Minister as a suspect in an ongoing corruption investigation. The Minister is accused of issuing work permits for which he was allegedly paid. It is also suspected that the money has been laundered as well.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:26:32 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: August 22, 2017, 12:50:59 PM »

http://www.telearuba.aw/2017/03/30/dialuna-ultimo-dia-27-di-maart-pension-fund-tourism-sector-aruba-pftsa-a-cum/

Papiamentu translation:

monday ultimo, day 27 of march pension fund tourism sector aruba (pftsa), owing to cum…
by telearuba
posted march 30, 2017 monday ultimo, day 27 of march pension fund tourism sector aruba (pftsa), owing to accomplish 25 year of existencia y owing to celebra this at aruba surfside navy. invitado they owing to wordo ricibi door of the acolyte they of the board on one blue carpet. also they owing to achieve the oportunidad for saca potret y ricibi one welcome drink. during the celebracion, person they big of pftsa, as co founder anselmo pontilius, co founder minister angel bermudez, chairman glenn farro because; also vice chairman of parliament rene “baba” herde was present y owing to take away word. provided that overall 10 acolyte owing to wordo elogia upstairs the night here for they dedicacion y contribucion cu pftsa during the year they y owing to ricibi one beautiful plakaat for they attempt. esnan reconoci was will siguiente: ben marapin, anselmo pontilius, ed malone, minister angel bermudez, jossy lacle, john merryweather, willie kremer, harold malmberg, rory arends y rene sommer. during of the evento did take time for happen one documentario cortico in cual various personanan cu was / is still afilia cu pftsa, owing to give word tocante the fondo. directora sanaa baroud owing to close the night cu one speech emocional, dunando thanks at all personanan cu owing to contribui at the exito of pftsa during 25 year of existencia.

https://www.pftsa.com/?page_id=11902

https://www.pftsa.com/?page_id=11269

Who we are   
Stichting Pension Fund Tourism Sector Aruba (PFTSA) was founded on March 27, 1992 on the initiative of AHATA(Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association)and the FTA(Federacion di Trahador di Aruba, Aruban Workers’ Federation), as they both shared the same vision for the need to create a pension plan which would provide workers in the tourism industry sector with additional income after retirement on top of the general old age pension provided by the local government (AOV).
PFTSA has an Executive Board that consists of an equal number of representatives from both the employers’ side as well as the participant’s side. The board is completed with an impartial chairman.

PFTSA has 6 employees, including the Executive Director, who together with the Executive Board are responsible for all the administration at of the Fund.

PFTSA is responsible for implementing a pension plan for all its participants in accordance with existing laws and regulations. The regulatory body for our industry is the Central Bank of Aruba.

As of December 31, 2016 PFTSA has 83.4 million in assets, 76.4 million in liabilities (pension obligations), 8711 policies and a coverage ratio of 104.36%.

Pftsa started with the Defined Benefit plan that became dormant as per December 31, 2003.  Effective January 1, 2004, PFTSA implemented the Defined Contribution pension plan with premium percentage of a minimum of 6% and a maximum of 25%.

Video from 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5A5UMcp5Fo

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:54:49 PM by texasmom » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: August 22, 2017, 01:41:31 PM »

Well, at least another year has gone by and some interest arises that brings Natalee's name back into public view so I guess that is good.

You know what I just abhor is Bull pucky. Mendacity and Bull pucky.
Good to be able to see that Natalee's supporters are still faithful.
Love to you all

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: August 22, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »

Natalee Holloway's final hours: New clues surface in teen's disappearance

•August 21, 2017
One of the Alabama high school students who was with Natalee Holloway on the 2005 graduation trip to Aruba during which she vanished is revealing new details about the final hours before her friend’s disappearance. When Jessica Caiola saw then-18-year-old Natalee Holloway being driven away in a car after a night out on their vacation, she said she assumed her classmate found a ride back to the hotel where the group of teens was staying. In an interview with Oxygen, Caiola said the two girls left "Carlos ‘n Charlie’s," a local bar, to catch a shuttle back to the hotel. While they stopped to order some street food, Caoila said she looked up and saw Holloway being driven away in a white car.

In fact, Holloway’s father, Dave, revealed new information in the case on NBC's “Today” last week, saying a tip from a man who claimed to have helped dispose of her body 12 years ago led to the discovery of unidentified human remains behind a house in Aruba, calling it a “major discovery.”

The bones are being tested for DNA and the results could take up to a month, he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/af970c8e-906c-3bac-8f8a-e2fc83aaa5cf/ss_natalee-holloway%27s-final.html

Hi Kermit

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: August 22, 2017, 03:29:09 PM »

I just hate that this important information is linked in any way to a TV show. Have been here since the beginning but forgot my user name and password. Got it now!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: August 22, 2017, 04:00:04 PM »

That was Dave choice to do.. I don't understand why he didn't wait until it was confirmed that it is Natalee..
Also since  was declared dead I don't think there will be a reward.. I don't know
A $100,000 reward also is in place for information leading to Holloway's possible remains.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/25/aruba.missing/index.html

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, filed a petition to declare his daughter dead in June, six years after she went to the Caribbean island with 100 classmates to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham.
Holloway

He was present at Thursday's hearing, as was his ex-wife, Beth Holloway. She opposed the move to declare Natalee dead, pointing to a lack of evidence indicating her daughter is deceased and saying in a September statement that she "will always hope and pray for Natalee's safe return."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/12/justice/alabama-natalee-holloway/index.html
Holloway's dad talks guilty plea 03:10

Beth Holloway sat quietly in the back of the court room for the proceeding, according to her attorney John Q. King. She had been opposed to the idea of declaring her daughter dead because she was unwilling to give up the slight hope that Natalee might be alive somewhere, King said.

The request for Holloway to be declared dead came from her father Dave Holloway who claimed in the court papers that because there is no evidence Natalee is alive, the time has come to declare her legally dead.

The father had previously told ABC News that his request was promped in part by his desire to use Natalee's $2,000 college fund to help her younger brother.
http://abcnews.go.com/News/judge-pronounces-natalee-holloway-dead/story?id=15346993

This is not making sense to me why Dave did made a movie before all facts are in  

Klass thanks for the modify option
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:09:24 PM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.