March 28, 2024, 11:34:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620287 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1160 on: August 28, 2017, 12:31:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/greta/photos/a.162242790457256.36266.158671177481084/1122544001093792

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: August 28, 2017, 12:33:52 PM »

DNA results will be back late this week. Maybe we'll hear something by the end of the week.

I asked if it's Natalee - TJ said who else could it be. I replied Robyn Gardner. Could also be someone else who is missing - and there could be many that fit that category.

Still, not getting my hopes up too high just yet.

Thanks, Rob!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: August 28, 2017, 12:36:16 PM »

Hello everyone! Great to see familiar faces.  I'm back checking on the real facts.  Hope everyone is well.  Justice for Natalie
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: August 28, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: I hope we can bring peace and justice to Natalee Holloway's family, says forensic scienist overseeing tests on bones which informant claims are missing teen's

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4830740/Forensic-tester-hopes-justice-Natalee-Holloway.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: August 29, 2017, 03:02:02 PM »

What is everyone's opinion on Dolph Richardson?
 Do you think he gave Dave the  same bones that Gabe gave him or do you think the gave Dave some other girls bone

Those who have worked on this case from day one know better then to trust anything coming out of Aruba
Did things change is Dolph Richardson a honest man?

I'm still not getting my hopes up too high just yet
Gabe didn't know about the DECEPTION, LIES, ARUBA RUN A ROUND

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: August 29, 2017, 05:14:35 PM »

Hello everyone! Great to see familiar faces.  I'm back checking on the real facts.  Hope everyone is well.  Justice for Natalie

Good to see you, lnichols!   

Hope all is well with you too!

Justice for Natalee!   

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: August 29, 2017, 07:18:15 PM »

Do you think he gave Dave the  same bones that Gabe gave him or do you think the gave Dave some other girls bone

Those who have worked on this case from day one know better then to trust anything coming out of Aruba

when I watched Gabes video and learned he gave bones to DR my heart sank and memories came back. I pray I'm wrong!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: August 29, 2017, 07:58:50 PM »

when I watched Gabes video and learned he gave bones to DR my heart sank and memories came back. I pray I'm wrong!

Me Too

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: August 29, 2017, 10:37:40 PM »

Ok - back from traveling again, so I will have more time to spend here and get caught up. Like I said last week, I don't see any way of being able to use any evidence for a conviction. I only hope for her remains to be found. Let's pray someone has enough evidence to give the family some answers. I don't give a rats ass who gets "credit."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: August 30, 2017, 12:37:49 AM »

Ok - back from traveling again, so I will have more time to spend here and get caught up. Like I said last week, I don't see any way of being able to use any evidence for a conviction. I only hope for her remains to be found. Let's pray someone has enough evidence to give the family some answers. I don't give a rats ass who gets "credit."

Glad you're back, wreck!  

When watching teamgabe's live videos, I feel like Frank did that time years ago when he agreed to watch The View for those of us at work and summarize.
He needed talking down before they ever got to the Natalee segment.
I laughed so hard that day.   Monkey Devil!
But, he did it for Natalee.  

If this wasn't so disgustingly sad, it would be funny too.
Where would we be without Gabe via nutzoid John and his research to tell us everything we've always wanted to know?
He says he knows all the details, the horrible gruesome details and exactly how she died, he knows it all.
Well, most of it he can't tell yet, and some he's saving for his book.  
BTW, he'll personally autograph books for those who are loyal to him now, but not those who try to jump on the band wagon later!
Between brain farts he's also willing to tell one huge twist that even Oxygen doesn't know about to any media willing to give him a call.
And he's wearing his Aruba One Happy Island tshirt in that live video trying to bring in more fans, now isn't that special!
He can't understand why he wasn't an immediate celebrity, and why we aren't falling all over him with gratefulness and donations.
After some of his comments I'm wondering how far this show really went for drama and intrigue?  I feel sick.  

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/100006046668726/videos/1930095610535309/

Gabriel Madrigal was live.
August 28 at 9:02pm · Warm Mineral Springs, FL
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 04:54:33 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: August 30, 2017, 12:53:06 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: August 30, 2017, 09:00:29 AM »

Glad you're back, wreck!   

When watching teamgabe's live videos, I feel like Frank did that time years ago when he agreed to watch The View for those of us at work and summarize.
I laughed so hard that day.   Monkey Devil!

Where would we be without Gabe via nutzoid John and his research to tell us everything we've always wanted to know?
He says he knows all the details, the horrible gruesome details and exactly how she died, he knows it all.
BTW, he'll personally autograph books for those who are loyal to him now, but not those who try to jump on the band wagon later!
Between brain farts he's also willing to tell one huge twist that even Oxygen doesn't know about to any media willing to give him a call.
And he's wearing his Aruba One Happy Island tshirt in that live video trying to bring in more fans, now isn't that special!
He can't understand why he wasn't an immediate celebrity, and why we aren't falling all over him with gratefulness and donations.
After some of his comments I'm wondering how far this show really went for drama and intrigue?  I feel sick. 

JMO

he's also willing to tell one huge twist that even Oxygen doesn't know about to any media willing to give him a call.  What Really!!!

Now that I know he gave the bones to the Aruba per Dolph Richardson.
 I will be shocked if they're Natalee's bones 
Gabe doesn't know all of the bull shit we went through to get any truth out of Aruba Remember he cane into this case after what John told him  in 2011
He would have never given the evidence to Aruba if he knew what we all know
Aruba has never done the right thing ever, they hid this right from the start ..

Feeling sick & sad

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: August 30, 2017, 04:57:55 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhCPwW-hdU

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway: Daves's Aruba Tour: Carlos'n Charlie's | Oxygen

Oxygen Media
Published on Aug 29, 2017

Dave takes us to the former location of Carlos'n Charlies, the bar where Natalee was last seen alive. Watch new episodes of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Saturdays at 9/8c, only on Oxygen.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JXhCPwW-hdU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/JXhCPwW-hdU</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: August 30, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »

Glad you're back, wreck!   

After some of his comments I'm wondering how far this show really went for drama and intrigue?  I feel sick. 

JMO

he's also willing to tell one huge twist that even Oxygen doesn't know about to any media willing to give him a call.  What Really!!!

Gabe doesn't know all of the bull shit we went through to get any truth out of Aruba Remember he cane into this case after what John told him  in 2011
Aruba has never done the right thing ever, they hid this right from the start ..

Feeling sick & sad

Yes, he said that about the media in his live video. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: August 30, 2017, 06:51:40 PM »

Nice to see so many Monkeys come out for Natalee.   
She will not be forgotten here.

Praying her family gets their girl back so they can lay her to rest on American soil.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: August 30, 2017, 07:30:17 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-woman-s.html

EXCLUSIVE: Human bones found in search for Natalee Holloway are from young woman of Eastern European descent like missing girl, preliminary tests show
DailyMail.com has learned that initial tests have been carried out on human remains found in Aruba by private detectives and a documentary team  
They show they belong to a young woman with Eastern European heritage, the same as Natalee Holloway
Further tests are under way before finding can be officially confirmed and are also trying to see if the bones are Natalee's

Thanks, klaas.  More information from the article--

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-woman-s.html
EXCLUSIVE: Human bones found in search for Natalee Holloway are from young woman of Eastern European descent like missing girl, preliminary tests show
Published: 09:54 EDT, 24 August 2017  | Updated: 10:58 EDT, 24 August 2017

DailyMail.com has also learned that Natalee's mother Beth Holloway provided a saliva sample to assist in the testing.

A source with knowledge of the testing said: 'So far all the indicators are that these bone fragments are the human remains of a young female, consistent with someone of eastern European descent.

'This is in line with what the investigators would expect when it comes to Natalee's family's lineage.

'There's still more testing to complete, but it should be wrapped up in less than two weeks and then the Holloway family will know for sure.

'It will be agonizing if Dave and Beth are told this is their daughter, but after 12 years of searching for answers it will be a huge deal for them - it might finally bring them closure.'

The source says experts are conducting a mitochondrial DNA test (mtDNA test) on the remains at a reputable, undisclosed lab in the US.

The mtDNA test traces a person's matrilineal or mother-line ancestry using the DNA in his or her mitochondria - a structure that sits inside the human cell.

This type of DNA is passed down by the mother unchanged, to all her children, both male and female.

If the mtDNA inside the bone fragments matches that in the saliva provided by Beth Holloway, that will be conclusive evidence that Natalee's remains have been found.

Beth provided a DNA sample about five days after Natalee was abducted. I know everyone know this - just making the point.

Having another sample is good - better to be sure but her DNA is on file.

The full DNA testing results – which will determine if the bone fragments belong the missing 18-year-old girl – are expected within two weeks, a source close to the case tells DailyMail. “The nature of these remains means further testing is required before anything can be confirmed,” the source added. The discovery is part of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, a docuseries featuring her father, Dave Holloway, and private investigator TJ Ward searching for answers. Natalee’s mother, Beth Holloway, has also assisted in the search, as she reportedly provided a saliva sample to help out in the remains’ DNA testing.

Experts are reportedly conducting a mitochondrial DNA test (mtDNA test) on the remains at a “reputable, undisclosed lab in the US,” the source tells DailyMail. These tests race a person’s matrilineal – or mother-side—ancestry using DNA. This DNA is unchanged when passed down by the mother to all her children. If the mtDNA inside the fragments match the mtDNA in Beth’s saliva, it’ll be conclusive evidence that these remains belong to Natalee.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/24/natalee-holloway-remains-aruba-dna-tests-missing-teen/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: August 30, 2017, 08:02:16 PM »

Glad you're back, wreck!   

JMO

Feeling sick & sad

Yes, he said that about the media in his live video. 

Gabe says he met John in 2013.  He'd actually said 2003 in the twitter video but corrected it on twitter the next day and in the next live video too.

About 2:38 into the video:

https://www.facebook.com/100006046668726/videos/1928862220658648/

August 25 at 9:03pm ·
#TEAMGABE let the truth be known Natalee Holloway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: August 30, 2017, 08:45:49 PM »

Gabe says in the Spring of 2010 not long after Paulus died, Joran paid a woman named Helen to wire transfer a large sum of money from Anita's account to his.  Gabe says Joran went to Anita's house while she wasn't home and got the account information and passwords.  Two weeks later the extortion was going on with Beth.

Helen and Darlene worked in John Ludwick's aunt's real estate office in Aruba.  Joran helped John put signs out etc when they were spending most of their time together since Anita was mad at Joran, according to Gabe.

Gabe says don't hold him to it, but Joran got between 15-20 thousand, and paid Helen five thousand to make the transfer.  He says there is a paper trail of the transaction.

Gabe says Joran took the money with him to Peru, and that John was supposed to go with him but his grandmother was sick in New York and he went there instead.

Gabe doesn't think Helen was ever charged.

He also said John went back to Aruba for five days in 2011 and panicked when he was in a traffic accident early on in the trip thinking he might be taken in for questioning, but when the police came he showed his ID, they gave them the forms to fill out and sent him on his way.  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: August 30, 2017, 08:51:40 PM »

Nice to see so many Monkeys come out for Natalee.   
She will not be forgotten here.

Praying her family gets their girl back so they can lay her to rest on American soil.

Good to see you, can!   

Natalee stole a lot of hearts, she will never be forgotten.     an angelic monkey

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: August 30, 2017, 08:57:37 PM »

OMG Gabe is one line live and tells how Nattlee died in detail I'm so pissed.
 Palus killed her Joran & Palus Raped  her while she was still alive they put her in the white jeep
This was taken from John they went to the FBI and tell them today

Too upset  right now
 OK some of the story is true she had a reaction to the drugs Joran called Palus put her in his white Jeep she was still alive  tossed her in the back when they got to the appartment part of the house where Joran lived they took off her cloths and laid her on the table  Joran raped her then Palus rapped her.. she started to come too and moving so

Pauls said we can't let her live after looking up on line he said something like it would be very bad for us SO  Palus suffocated her he put his had over her mouth held her nose closed..  until she died.
 Then broke her back to get her into a sack.
  I can't remember any more details at this point because I was too upset it's all falling together now

But I'm sure the video is still at Gabe page

1:40 am: Stop at Joran's house (J 6/14)  

7:37 pm: Paulus google image searches for "alcohol", "beer" and "drugs".   Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

9:18 pm: VDS computer infected with virus

Gabe has this on his site he's still talking I have to go
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:30:20 PM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.