March 19, 2024, 01:17:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618385 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1220 on: September 02, 2017, 09:40:30 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: September 02, 2017, 10:35:22 AM »

At least one of the bone fragments discovered is “from a single individual,” Kolowski, who is pictured below, tells Oxygen.com. “They are human, and they are of Caucasian, European descent.” Natalee, who was declared legally dead in 2012, was also Caucasian and of European descent.

The DNA discovered, says Kolowski, is mitochondrial, which takes longer than nuclear DNA to test. He anticipates testing will be fully complete sometime in September. According to Kolowski, the remains consist of multiple bone fragments and he says there’s no way to determine gender with mitochondrial DNA. “We are in the dark as to whether these remains are male or female, genetically,” he says.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

WHAT!!!!  
What did Dolph Richardson pulled it out a bucket of bones collected from his Nightmare Island with Natalee included ( maybe) give them back to TJ  
Does TJ know what he's doing or did he forget how Aruba lies
He should have mailed them to the lab in the USA kept his mouth shut and brought peace to the family instead of broadcasting all of this for $$$$
I WILL BE SHOCKED IF ANY OF THE BONES ARE NATALEE
I'm Sick

Yeah TJ knows what he's doing, he said on Dana's show that they interviewed with five or six production companies to sell this.  The last few years he's all about TV!  Jurrien de Jong supposedly passed his layered voice analysis too.  I posted a link a few pages ago to the BFN groups FB page where he and Gabriel were arguing, so he's obviously still welcome there.  IIRC, Robin posted a satellite image of the Marriott in 2005 there last summer!  Hadn't heard Dave say that was a false lead until he was asked about it in an interview promoting the Oxygen series.  AHATA must be relieved to not have cadaver dogs sniffing around the Marriott's foundation on MSM anymore.  Who paid for the Kalpoes representation for seven years of civil suit proceedings against Dr. Phil...for it to be tossed by the judge?  Still burns my butt that Gabe cleared the Kalpucks of everything other than giving Natalee a ride in episode 1.  Whole episodes based on chasing lies.  John writes another confession between episodes two and three that Gabe delivers to the FBI telling another story.  Not in Natalee's best interest and disrespectful to her memory IMO.  I'll be relieved if any of the bones are determined to be Natalee's, because they finally gave some of her back, but I'll never believe it happened as is being presented.

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/TheJusticeWard/photos/a.1005227992826368.1073741828.985771691438665/1162601950422304/?type=3&theater

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:37:39 AM by texasmom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: September 02, 2017, 02:04:41 PM »

Well gee, Gabe, what would have made it easier for you? Some money? Would that have made dealing with John more bearable for you? 🙄 Nobody asked you to insinuate yourself into this case! Nobody asked you to befriend John or let him move in with you. You guys used to be friends, you hung out and drank together. Why is it so difficult for you now to be around him? Give me a break. Monkeys, I no longer have any faith at all in this new "lead". If it is Natalee's remains, it ain't from John and Gabe finding anything. It's because Dolph Richardson pulled it out of a locked desk drawer. I'm sick of this game playing. I'm sick of the charlatons. It's been 12 frigging years. Leave this poor family alone and let them try to move on. The police, the politicians, the tourism board all covered this up from day one. And unless one of them becomes a whistleblower then I don't think we're ever gonna know. But we dang sure ain't gonna learn the truth from some psycho drug addict ex lover of Joran and his con man friend. Sorry y'all, I'm sick with pneumonia and I have zero patience. And to hear Gabe spouting off every horrible thing that could have happened to her? Hey Gabe, go be with your sick daughter (if that's even true) and if the remains turn out to be Natalee's you can apply for the reward money! Until then keep Natalee Holloway's name out of your mouth!

well - for pete's sake, tell us what you really think, Spook!!! hope you're feeling better ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 02, 2017, 02:11:58 PM »

klaas  - I hope you're all well. sorry to hear about sick monkeys !!!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: September 02, 2017, 03:15:27 PM »

At least one of the bone fragments discovered is “from a single individual,” Kolowski, who is pictured below, tells Oxygen.com. “They are human, and they are of Caucasian, European descent.” Natalee, who was declared legally dead in 2012, was also Caucasian and of European descent.

The DNA discovered, says Kolowski, is mitochondrial, which takes longer than nuclear DNA to test. He anticipates testing will be fully complete sometime in September. According to Kolowski, the remains consist of multiple bone fragments and he says there’s no way to determine gender with mitochondrial DNA. “We are in the dark as to whether these remains are male or female, genetically,” he says.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

WHAT!!!!  
What did Dolph Richardson pulled it out a bucket of bones collected from his Nightmare Island with Natalee included ( maybe) give them back to TJ  
Does TJ know what he's doing or did he forget how Aruba lies
He should have mailed them to the lab in the USA kept his mouth shut and brought peace to the family instead of broadcasting all of this for $$$$
I WILL BE SHOCKED IF ANY OF THE BONES ARE NATALEE
I'm Sick

Yeah TJ knows what he's doing, he said on Dana's show that they interviewed with five or six production companies to sell this.  The last few years he's all about TV!  Jurrien de Jong supposedly passed his layered voice analysis too.  I posted a link a few pages ago to the BFN groups FB page where he and Gabriel were arguing, so he's obviously still welcome there.  IIRC, Robin posted a satellite image of the Marriott in 2005 there last summer!  Hadn't heard Dave say that was a false lead until he was asked about it in an interview promoting the Oxygen series.  AHATA must be relieved to not have cadaver dogs sniffing around the Marriott's foundation on MSM anymore.  Who paid for the Kalpoes representation for seven years of civil suit proceedings against Dr. Phil...for it to be tossed by the judge?  Still burns my butt that Gabe cleared the Kalpucks of everything other than giving Natalee a ride in episode 1.  Whole episodes based on chasing lies.  John writes another confession between episodes two and three that Gabe delivers to the FBI telling another story.  Not in Natalee's best interest and disrespectful to her memory IMO.  I'll be relieved if any of the bones are determined to be Natalee's, because they finally gave some of her back, but I'll never believe it happened as is being presented.

JMO

https://www.facebook.com/TheJusticeWard/photos/a.1005227992826368.1073741828.985771691438665/1162601950422304/?type=3&theater

Well, that Publicity photo of T.J. does him no favors. I respect him, but I wish he hadn't made it.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: September 02, 2017, 07:52:16 PM »

OLD NEWS

http://www.insideedition.com/investigative/10515-natalee-holloway-witness-comes-forward-i-knew-she-was-dead

Natalee Holloway Witness Comes Forward: 'I Knew She Was Dead'
5:09 PM EDT, May 12, 2015

Dave Holloway is back in Aruba exclusively with INSIDE EDITION searching for answers in the disappearance of his 18-year-old daughter, Natalee.

“What was it like for you when you got off that plane and set foot back in Aruba?” INSIDE EDITION’s Lisa Guerrero asked.

He said, “It was like, here we go again.”

Jurrien de Jong, a citizen of the Netherlands who lives in Amsterdam, says he was one of the last people to see Natalee alive.

“I know what happened to Natalee Holloway,” he told INSIDE EDITION.

Guerrero asked, “What did you see the night Natalee Holloway went missing?”

“I saw that Joran was chasing Natalee into a small building under construction. In about 5 minutes he came out with Natalee in his arms and slammed the body of Natalee on the floor and then made an opening in a crawl space and pulled the body by the ankles inside the crawl space,” he said.

Guerrero asked, “So, you saw Joran van der Sloot slam Natalee Holloway’s body onto the ground and pull her into a crawl space?”

“Yes, by her ankles. I knew she was dead,” he replied.

The site where the witness claims he saw all this was under construction in 2005, but is now the Marriott Surf Club, a 900 room time share resort popular with Americans.

Dave Holloway is so intrigued by the new information, he asked a private detective, TJ Ward, to accompany him to Aruba to help with the investigation and also to analyze de Jong’s voice with a technology that supposedly detects lying.

Guerrero asked Ward, “What was indicated in this program in terms of his stress level in his truthfulness?”

“He was being truthful with what he said,” Ward replied. “He was very stressed with what he said and he was embarrassed he didn't bring this forward.”

Guerrero asked, “So, you believe this witness may be credible and his story could make sense?”

“It could make sense. It could,” Dave Holloway said. “I still have my guard up because I don't want to be disappointed.”

How to check this remarkable claim? It’s long been believed her body was dumped in the ocean, but does the secret to Natalee’s disappearance lie somewhere in this beautiful oceanfront resort?

Dave Holloway sought the help of Tracy Sargent, a search and rescue expert, whose dog, “Chance,” has been trained to detect cadavers. We checked into the hotel like regular guests.

Tracy and Chance strode the grounds and pathways. They went inside stairwells and checked out the garage. Every available space open to resort guests was probed by Chance, using his amazing sense of smell.

“This dog is trained to find missing persons, specifically human remains,” Sargent said.

Even with the passage of 10 long years, to say nothing of all that concrete, Sargent says it's still possible for the dog to detect a scent.

“Were you able to find any trace of Natalee’s body?” Guerrero asked her.

“No. Not at all. Not at this point. We certainly can't rule it out,” she replied.

The new witness believes Natalee could be buried on grounds that are inaccessible to guests. Possibly beneath the laundry facility, a mechanical room near the elevator shaft or perhaps where the garbage is stored.

Guerrero asked de Jong, “People may say you are looking for attention and you are giving false hope to the family, what is your response? Are you lying?”

“If I was making this up, it would be the work of a man who was insane I don't consider myself insane,” he replied.

Guerrero then asked David Holloway, “So you’re not going to give up on this lead yet?

“No. Not at all,” He replied.

“Will you ever give up looking for Natalee?” Guerrero asked.

“No. As long as there is a chance that I’ll find her, I’ll keep looking,” said the heartbroken father.

The prosecutor in Aruba is now reopening the Holloway investigation based on de Jong's statements. He says it could be a couple of months before he reveals his findings.

Joran van der Sloot maintains his innocence in the case.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: September 02, 2017, 08:07:43 PM »

Well, that Publicity photo of T.J. does him no favors. I respect him, but I wish he hadn't made it.
[/quote]https://www.facebook.com/TheJusticeWard/photos/a.1005227992826368.1073741828.985771691438665/1162601950422304/?type=3&theater

I have NO respect for TJ if he's doing for the money $$$
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 08:10:39 PM by Blonde » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: September 02, 2017, 08:46:34 PM »

I have NO respect for TJ if he's doing for the money $$$
[/quote]
Everyone has to make a living .. I don't fault T.J. for that at all. I just think the photo dminishes his reputation a little.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: September 03, 2017, 08:50:30 AM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/natalee-holloways-skeletal-remains-mixed-dead-dogs-undercover-sting-reveals-2585745

Natalee Holloway's Skeletal Remains Mixed With Dead Dog's, Undercover Sting Reveals
BY SUMAN VARANDANI @SUMAN09 ON 09/03/17 AT 8:12 AM

The skeletal remains of Natalee Holloway were mixed with a dog's in an effort to make it difficult for anyone trying to seek the origin of the remains, a six-part Oxygen series about the missing Alabama teen revealed. The third part of "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway," which aired Saturday, gave new details about the sting operation — part of Dave Holloway's (Natalee's father) private investigation.

The episode revealed that Natalee's bones along with that of a dog were cremated, and days later the ashes were likely scattered off the coast of Aruba, from where the teenager went missing in 2005.

The sting operation — recorded in a New Orleans hotel room by private investigator T.J. Ward’s team using hidden cameras and audio — took place in 2016 and was set by Dave and Ward. It was conducted based on an informant named Gabriel, who claimed that Van der Sloot had asked the man to move Natalee’s buried remains in a moment of panic.

“Why would anyone in their crazy mind want to be friends with him? And I found out that they actually became what I understand to be lovers,” Dave says in the episode.

The man said in the video: “Yeah, I was a little obsessed with him. We used to hook up with girls all the time and go out partying and gambling and stuff, and then one night we were having a threesome …. The problem was, the girl finished before us and passed the f----- out, cause we were all drunk as s---.”

“So then he’s like, um, ‘Don’t worry, just turn off the lights, this is how we do it in Europe.’ I’m like, ‘This ain’t no Brokeback Mountain s--- going down.’ He’s like, ‘Just shut up, it’ll all be over soon.’ After that there wasn’t no hesitation. We were all team players after that, getting each other off,” he said.

In the same episode, the man revealed about the alleged $1,500 offer from Van der Sloot to unearth Natalee’s remains. He also mentioned about the exact location of those remains. After unearthing the remains of Natalee and the dog, he turned the ashes over to Van der Sloot, and they were dumped at sea.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: September 03, 2017, 10:50:37 AM »

The episode revealed that Natalee's bones along with that of a dog were cremated, and days later the ashes were likely scattered off the coast of Aruba, from where the teenager went missing in 2005.
http://www.ibtimes.com/natalee-holloways-skeletal-remains-mixed-dead-dogs-undercover-sting-reveals-2585745

From helping out on this case.. I bet you $$$$$ that their was NEVER a dog involved if you all remember they only have a PET Crematorium in Aruba  Joran or John Lied again

I bet John tricked the Crematorium and said oh I don't want anyone to touch my pets bones gave them the $200 cash they looked the other way  
 I bet it was JUST NATALEE that got cremated  
  Where did this dog come from calling this bull shit   JMO
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 11:03:37 AM by Blonde » Logged

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: September 03, 2017, 12:00:16 PM »

The fact that any money is being made from it and that Natalee's death is part of a TV show sickens me. For what purpose is the TV show? If a bone was found and it has tested positive for being Natalee....then announce it. If a documentary is made afterwards showing just how this case was solved, that is fine. But don't use this potential evidence as a "hook" to get us to watch this TV show. Sad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: September 03, 2017, 01:57:56 PM »

The fact that any money is being made from it and that Natalee's death is part of a TV show sickens me. For what purpose is the TV show? If a bone was found and it has tested positive for being Natalee....then announce it. If a documentary is made afterwards showing just how this case was solved, that is fine. But don't use this potential evidence as a "hook" to get us to watch this TV show. Sad.
I totally agree Mary Ann 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: September 03, 2017, 03:27:32 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: September 03, 2017, 03:37:39 PM »

I want to know if all 6 episodes are "in the can," or is it fluid awaiting DNA results. Inquiring minds want to know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: September 03, 2017, 05:07:33 PM »

I want to know if all 6 episodes are "in the can," or is it fluid awaiting DNA results. Inquiring minds want to know.

My understanding is it's all in the can.

https://twitter.com/Emily_Is_Moore/status/891031744173948928

Emily Moore
@Emily_Is_Moore
TV production by day... Thriller screenwriter by night... On the outside I look like the girl next door while on the inside I am like John Rambo!

Emily Moore‏ @Emily_Is_Moore  Jul 28
Last day on the job! I'm gonna miss this awesome team! @OxygenCrime Check out Disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aug 19th! #womeninfilm
1:24 PM - 28 Jul 2017

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: September 03, 2017, 05:38:43 PM »

They're done with filming Disappearance of Natalee Holloway on OX, but they didn't show all the episodes yet ..
If the DNA results come in this week what are they gonna do tell us or make us watch the last three shows Hmmmm
This is such crap 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: September 03, 2017, 06:20:56 PM »

I agree Blonde 100% bullpucky!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 03, 2017, 06:41:59 PM »

FYI Monkeys, when "Freebirds" complied information given to them I contacted Dave Holloway.  At first he said his computer needed updating in order for him to download the massive document with ALL the information. Then he said he finally  received it and he never contacted, to my knowledge, any of the Freebirds to ask any questions of anyone. Ever.  I don't know why but I think that is odd. But I never questioned him. I just kept it to myself and in the back of my mind. But he ran off to Aruba again to search other crack pot theories. And now this.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 03, 2017, 06:43:04 PM »

They're done with filming Disappearance of Natalee Holloway on OX, but they didn't show all the episodes yet ..
If the DNA results come in this week what are they gonna do tell us or make us watch the last three shows Hmmmm
This is such crap 

I agree. More of the same stuff we have investigated for years.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: September 03, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »

I'm done for today why because this is bull shit look
Her remains were not cremated I do or I would not speak.

I think she was crushed up sorry to say Sad

John speaks some truth but mostly lies.

My head is spinning now WHAT!!!!

Do you know any facts??
I do or I would not speak

That is the problem with the documentary... John lies MOST OF the time and the news media runs with what they see on the documentary....

They made a movie for TV Watch the  documentary. $$$$$

This is a slap in the face for all of us that have worked on Natalee's case

Wonder why Beth didn't want anything to do with this crap
Now their saying  Her remains were not cremated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.