March 19, 2024, 12:49:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618379 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: September 07, 2017, 04:45:13 PM »

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:40:44 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: September 07, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »

found a map of sorts where water tanks are, and a img
that looks like tank that was posted, still dont know location

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/bc/31/5cbc314e041c026948feec0fc7e006fb.jpg

map
https://www.webaruba.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/content-images/WaterTankMap.JPG?itok=cocbtFMC

https://www.webaruba.com/water-production/water-distribution

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: September 07, 2017, 07:11:44 PM »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38745550@N04/shares/6om2Gu

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38745550@N04/shares/s5G58H

compare where she was buried to this other photo

I miss my free photobucket 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:44 PM »

ARUBA knows exactly where Natalee Holloway rests. The only way she is brought home to rest, is if it will benefit that trash of an islands image and pocket book...

The Persistence, the trap, and the dishonest Americans.

Hi Keepinthfaith.

I agree.
......I think we are on the same track here. The dog and pony show will have little to do with where Natalee is found. Aruba holds the evidence. Personally, I think they have had her since the expedition - that is why I brought Kyle's name back into it.

Hello to you both, Kermit and Wreck. I think we can all agree that bringing Natalee home to rest on America soil, for Dave and Beth to have that little bit of solace, is all any of us have ever wanted and prayed for. Aruba knows. And Aruba knows we know what they have done. I always Keepthefaith that at some juncture, over the course of one of the key players lifetimes, they get a conscious and set the truth free. Prayers up to the almighty that I live to see the day... That being said: Natalee is still making her presence felt on that Island, after so many years. I sit and smile...

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1284 on: September 07, 2017, 08:10:45 PM »

TM, this Bridget person, what do you think of her?  Looks like her husband is a cop and she doesn't appear to be wacky.  Maybe gullible?

I was tired when I read that last night, so I didn't really look around then and check her out.  But I will...  

Reading that just brought more what ifs for me.

Somebody kept a souvenir, really?

Still thinking about a fish trap from almost ten years ago now.
I've always thought they'd try to figure out another way to close this without admitting it was her in that trap!
Even if this is IT, I'm not sure I'll ever believe the circumstances presented are how it actually went down.  smh
jmo

So I suspicion it's a Dutch lab looking at the alleged remains. You know as well as I do from this board alone that these test can be concluded in 48 hours.

In my opinion TES did a thorough job looking at all areas - ya, I get it - allegedly 'moved'. I just don't see how Natalee could have been overlooked for 12 years in some "park" setting. Makes little to no sense. Someone would have stumbled upon her long before now.

If she was hidden in a morgue - yeah, hard to stumble upon her there if she is or was concealed. Aruba is only 19 miles by 7 miles - there are no unknown areas that aren't traversed by people all the time. This isn't like a 500 square mile State park where anything could get lost or be hidden.

Also, for anyone wondering if the authorities suddenly decided to "unearth" Natalee - no way. They made their bed and are content to live in it.

Just like you - I have no idea what's really going on here - however, I remain very skeptical. And that's not because I don't think Natalee won't be found or can't be found (and that's truly a possibility) it's just that this story so far doesn't lend alot of credence.

Maybe they're hurting enough with the situation in Venezuela?  You know it has to be hitting them hard, whether they admit it or not.

TJ said if the remains aren't Natalee's, they need to know who they belong to.  Monkeys need to know who was in the fish trap too!  

You know they've probably heard that the monkeys aren't buying the BS about the fish trap, and aren't going to shut up about it.   Monkey Devil!    

They will never live this down staying comfortable in that bed they've made.  

Justice for Natalee!  

I've been saying it too, even if I whispered.  

Three episodes in, if it's her, I know I won't believe it happened as is being presented.  

But I'll still be thankful for any closure the family can receive.

jmo

P. S.  Klaas, affirmative on the gullible imo.    

Just one example...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/permalink/1652424061456869/?comment_id=1661229070576368&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 08:12:37 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: September 07, 2017, 08:40:18 PM »

ARUBA knows exactly where Natalee Holloway rests. The only way she is brought home to rest, is if it will benefit that trash of an islands image and pocket book...

Hi Keepinthfaith.

I agree.
......I think we are on the same track here. The dog and pony show will have little to do with where Natalee is found. Aruba holds the evidence. Personally, I think they have had her since the expedition - that is why I brought Kyle's name back into it.

Hello to you both, Kermit and Wreck. I think we can all agree that bringing Natalee home to rest on America soil, for Dave and Beth to have that little bit of solace, is all any of us have ever wanted and prayed for. Aruba knows. And Aruba knows we know what they have done. I always Keepthefaith that at some juncture, over the course of one of the key players lifetimes, they get a conscious and set the truth free. Prayers up to the almighty that I live to see the day... That being said: Natalee is still making her presence felt on that Island, after so many years. I sit and smile...

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
Good to see/hear from you both as well! You have stated it well!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: September 07, 2017, 08:42:46 PM »

Hi Keepinthfaith.

I agree.

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
Hope all is well, Wreck!

an angelic monkey

Go Huskies! 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: September 07, 2017, 09:41:14 PM »

Hi Keepinthfaith.

I agree.

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
Hope all is well, Wreck!

an angelic monkey

Go Huskies! 

Pokes! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 07, 2017, 10:07:49 PM »

Hi Keepinthfaith.

I agree.

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
Hope all is well, Wreck!

an angelic monkey

Go Huskies! 

Pokes! 

Roll Tide, for Natalee Holloway...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: September 07, 2017, 10:52:09 PM »

Hi Keepinthfaith.

I agree.

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
Hope all is well, Wreck!

an angelic monkey

Go Huskies!  

Pokes!  

Roll Tide, for Natalee Holloway...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203702756344640&set=gm.963325720366710&type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: September 07, 2017, 10:52:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JailHouseTimes/photos/a.363881783691854.86500.146089368804431/1017500854996607/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!  

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 11:01:23 PM by texasmom » Logged

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: September 08, 2017, 10:09:36 PM »

ARUBA & ITS JUDICIAL SYSTEM WERE ACCESSORIES AFTER THE FACT

ARUBA, WE WILL NEVER FORGET..

ARUBA, THE WORLD WILL NEVER FORGET..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: September 09, 2017, 09:18:15 AM »

There are so many unanswered questions 
Who did they find dead on the rocks?
Who was in the cage?
Who was in the plastic bag?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: September 10, 2017, 10:26:02 AM »

After watching episode 4 then watching gave's video I found out a lot
They did not cremate  Natalee
They did not dismember her.
They did fold her in half  
Joran will not be charged for this because ARUBA doesn't want to reopen this case because they have too much to hide THE COVER UP
John will not be charge because this happen in Aruba
The FBI said they can't arrest John or Joran because this went on in Aruba
The only thing US can do is get Joran for Extortion
REMAINS were found  just one bone

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006046668726&hc_ref=ARSfkM71FbMtE7Aj6ygvLlE6hYHCRMZvrzQjqsvRFhkUWOODEbF_DfVWlhe4jLGcUwQ
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:42:55 PM by Blonde » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: September 10, 2017, 12:38:39 PM »

This week I've wanted more than ever to just walk away from this whole documentary.  But there I was last night watching episode 4, like a moth to the flame.  Now Gabe is saying he doesn't see how they can possibly fit the rest of the story into episode's five and six so maybe they're going to leave us hanging for Season 2?  He says none of the places TJ went to in episode 4 is the right place, he never used the gps they gave him, and also hints that Natalee wasn't even buried at all since the ground is too hard.  Gabe says the connection Joran has to the location is that a friend of Paulus' from The Netherlands owned the land, and Paulus would check on it for him.

I'll be so glad when this is over.         

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: September 10, 2017, 03:23:03 PM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: September 10, 2017, 03:33:03 PM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

I will know things are getting heated up when someone does a "serious" piece on the Persistence, the trap, and the devious Americans. Put em' all under the hot lights with questions from Beth's attorney.

Nice victory yesterday, Klaas. 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: September 10, 2017, 06:51:11 PM »

Natalee 's remains were found on the land that Paulus Van Der Sloot's friend owns.
That he was watching over for him, nice friend bury her at his friends yard..
Now Joran knew it was there is this another reason he became friends with John because it was
near where John's aunt lives?
 Now this seems odd to me because John didn't know Joran at this time 2005 but did John know this before.. Why do I care?
 I'm overthinking this 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 10, 2017, 08:26:10 PM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

Good for you, I really wish I hadn't!  I broke out with shingles last week for the first time.  Sure, I have other stressors but I know this was a contributing factor too.  I've been livid!  There's so much I've wanted to say but haven't because I don't want to disrespect Dave here.  But I hope it was worth it to him.  TJ's performance hasn't been impressive either, so disappointed in both of them.  JMO

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:33:15 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: September 10, 2017, 08:38:53 PM »

Natalee 's remains were found on the land that Paulus Van Der Sloot's friend owns.
That he was watching over for him, nice friend bury her at his friends yard..
Now Joran knew it was there is this another reason he became friends with John because it was
near where John's aunt lives?
 Now this seems odd to me because John didn't know Joran at this time 2005 but did John know this before.. Why do I care?
 I'm overthinking this 

iirc, Gabe said Paulus' friend was going to build houses there but didn't.  Wonder if John's aunt's house was even there in 2005?

Don't waste energy overthinking it, everything will probably change with the next episode!    Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.