March 19, 2024, 12:05:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618371 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1320 on: September 13, 2017, 06:37:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203702756344640&set=gm.963325720366710&type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!  

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:38:39 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 13, 2017, 06:37:47 PM »

https://youtu.be/cP1CTHkvKJw

John ludwick breaks his silence part 1

John's Crazy adventures
Published on Sep 12, 2017

The first statement john has given regarding the circumstances of Natalee Holloways death

Texasmom,
Please feel better. You have put your heart & soul into trying to help others and sometimes people need rest, relaxation and no stress. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, Klaas and Kermit for the well wishes!     I'm getting better, thank goodness!
Glad you're better too, spooky112483! 
Good to see you, antunym!   

Kermit, from what Gabe has said John is an addict.  But he's also talked about him working 40+ hours at his job...

https://youtu.be/NoaJJh31x-c

Natalee Holloway john ludwick breaks silence part 2

John's Crazy adventures
Published on Sep 13, 2017

John talks about how bad tjward  messes up by getting the bones  from Chief Recharson and how accurate Jason kolowski on the timeline on Natalee Holloway bone remains

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: September 13, 2017, 09:28:24 PM »

https://youtu.be/cP1CTHkvKJw

John ludwick breaks his silence part 1

John's Crazy adventures
Published on Sep 12, 2017

The first statement john has given regarding the circumstances of Natalee Holloways death

Texasmom,
Please feel better. You have put your heart & soul into trying to help others and sometimes people need rest, relaxation and no stress. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks, Klaas and Kermit for the well wishes!     I'm getting better, thank goodness!
Glad you're better too, spooky112483! 
Good to see you, antunym!   

Kermit, from what Gabe has said John is an addict.  But he's also talked about him working 40+ hours at his job...

Natalee Holloway john ludwick breaks silence part 2

John's Crazy adventures
Published on Sep 13, 2017

John talks about how bad tjward  messes up by getting the bones  from Chief Recharson and how accurate Jason kolowski on the timeline on Natalee Holloway bone remains

Now that's one piece of work!! Looked very intelligent and truthful ....NOT. He basically said the bones were hers, but they could not prosecute him. (That is all I am concerned about)

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: September 13, 2017, 11:12:38 PM »

texasmom - talk to your doctor about the shingles vaccine.

And Hello other monkeys. I hope all are safe after these awful storms.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: September 13, 2017, 11:46:56 PM »

Hi KTF!

Hope all is well, Kermit. Been a nice summer up here in Seattle.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: September 13, 2017, 11:57:09 PM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

I will know things are getting heated up when someone does a "serious" piece on the Persistence, the trap, and the devious Americans. Put em' all under the hot lights with questions from Beth's attorney.

Nice victory yesterday, Klaas. 
I was searching for a personal e-mail address for Kyle Kingman, but have only found contact information on his work site. I would like to be able to contact him personally (not through a second or third party) to simply ask his thoughts. 10 years ago, Kyle did not have the "clout" to speak his mind and was worried about getting future work. He appears to be in a "secure" place and time now - I would really like to hear his thoughts!

Hi Wreck,
I wonder if this email still works?

source retrieved from: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.100;wap2

RESUME

NAME:      Kyle E. Kingman   oceanexploration@gmail.com (908) 432-2728

JOB TITLE:      Senior Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer/ Geologist

SUMMARY:         
Senior Project Manager of a marine survey company.  Skilled geophysicist/geologist with extensive experience in field and office settings; managing projects from conception to completion.  Excellent leadership, problem solving, and communication/presentation skills, team player, and strong business minded.  Strong background in construction projects including: route engineering, burial assessment, site hazard/risk and damage assessment surveys, geotechnical investigations, environmental site surveys, UXO detection. Familiar with HSE req’s. Extensive experience with geophysical data acquisition, processing, interpretation, and reporting.  Experienced with: EM, magnetics, multibeam, side scan, singlebeam and scanning sonars, sub-bottom profilers (chirp, boomer, and sparker), magnetometers, and gradiometers, single and multi-channel seismic (...........2D/3D).  Experienced with: HOVs (DSV Alvin) and AUVs (Bluefin ...............

KINGMAN,KYLE E.& GAIL D.
44 HILLCREST BOULEVARD
WARREN, NJ, 07059
http://njparcels.com/property/1820/87/17

Phone number checks with
https://www.usphonebook.com/908-432-2728

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.100;wap2

Well, one only needs to re-read that thread to be reminded what many feel was and is the truth. As you mentioned earlier, the "Freebirds" were the most clued in.

One only needs to read that thread to have an understanding that something devious transpired out in the waters off Aruba. That thread contains lots of great information, that I believe, got us as close to the truth as we can expect with the dirt that inhabits Aruba. 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: September 14, 2017, 08:57:29 AM »

My doctor want's me to get that shingles vaccine.. I'm afraid it will give me the shingles.
 They gave  the  pneumonia vaccine a few weeks ago and I was in bed with a fever felling terrible for a week .
So I may not want the shingles vaccine I never had shingles  I don't know what to do

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: September 14, 2017, 09:46:31 AM »

My doctor want's me to get that shingles vaccine.. I'm afraid it will give me the shingles.
 They gave  the  pneumonia vaccine a few weeks ago and I was in bed with a fever felling terrible for a week .
So I may not want the shingles vaccine I never had shingles  I don't know what to do

I am getting the shot because my mother had it, 2 sisters had it and one of those sisters had it so bad it lasted for at least 7 months or more and it was in her eye, across her head and on top of that she was taking chemo.  It was a horrible time she had.  My mom and other sister had it around their waist which was really easier on them and not as bad.  Also, if you have had shingles they want give you the shot unless it has been so many years since you had it.  I haven't had the pneumonia shot yet either but will.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: September 14, 2017, 12:24:01 PM »

I've had two kinds of pneumonia shots, shingles shot and the high dose flu shot with virtually no side effects.  Only maybe a slightly sore arm with the shingles shot.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: September 14, 2017, 01:17:11 PM »

I've had two kinds of pneumonia shots, shingles shot and the high dose flu shot with virtually no side effects.  Only maybe a slightly sore arm with the shingles shot.
klaasend   Your very lucky I had a temp of 100 sore arm for three weeks ..
 I have never had shingles, but my Mother did.
 I'm afraid if I get the vaccine I'll get it .. I have heard it's terrible 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: September 14, 2017, 07:09:54 PM »

Blonde - I strongly advise the shingles shot.  Only those that have never had shingles can get the shot.  If you had chicken pox as a child the virus is dormant and can surface any time, often due to stress.  I' have the tendency to get cold sores, which is a type of herpes virus and thought it wise to seek protection with the shingles vaccine.
My husband and I have had our shots without negative side effects.
Good luck.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: September 14, 2017, 07:11:45 PM »

texasmom - so sorry to hear you are suffering from shingles.  Take care.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: September 14, 2017, 07:58:36 PM »

texasmom - so sorry to hear you are suffering from shingles.  Take care.

Yes, take care! The stories of Shingles scare me to death!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: September 14, 2017, 08:05:27 PM »

I honestly can't remember if I had Chickenpox -- thinking no 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 14, 2017, 10:52:32 PM »

Had the shingles shot and it was a breeze. I have peripheral neuropathy and when I asked my doc about getting the shot he told me with PN if I got shingles I'd probably never get rid of them. Please share - who knew? Also I get my Rx from Walmart and they offer free shots including shingles which is an expensive one.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: September 15, 2017, 02:45:24 AM »

I guess I'm the one who started it, so I will chime in re. the shingles vaccine.

As one of you correctly stated, if you had chicken pox in the past, you actually HAVE shingles already, it's just dormant. However, you can get shingles without having had chicken pox. But you really need to see about the shingles vaccine if you did have chicken pox, because you are walking around with a dormant case.

Shingles, chicken pox, and cold sores (aka fever blisters) are variations of the same virus, which is herpes. Common sense says that if you have ANY kind of herpes, you should get the shingles vaccine.

HOWEVER, I have heard that there are some folks who should not get the vaccine. For example, folks with a compromised immune system.

Also, contrary to another comment here, I have heard that even if you already have had shingles, you should get the vaccine - it is somewhat helpful in preventing future outbreaks. (Yes, shingles can come and go ... ) This could be incorrect. So -

- So it's a topic for your next doctor's office visit. But it's definitely a worthwhile precaution. Shingles is an awful, uncomfortable disease, and can be fatal. I've not had it, but I do know a gentleman who died ...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:50:06 AM by msmarple » Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: September 15, 2017, 08:36:24 AM »

OK back on track Kermit I need your Brain I have gotten a email asking me to help
Was John Ludwick in Aruba on 2005 was he their to help Joran burrie the body
John & Joran lie all of the time what lie do we believe

in the documentary of Peter R. d. Vries with a hidden camera Joran said he called a friend. That friend said to him: go home, i solve your problem. Than Joran goes home en goes on the Internet. John takes the body and buried the body in the near of his aunts house, in my opinion.
 It's my theory, but i thnk Joran speaks the truth.?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: September 15, 2017, 08:48:05 AM »

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes and advice!   
I'm so thankful that my case has been mild compared to others I've seen bedridden for weeks with this mess.  The pain has been manageable with otc meds and apple cider vinegar and coconut oil have worked wonders on the local itching and inflammation.  Oatmeal baths too.  I'd had flu like symptoms off and on for about two weeks before I broke out, and have just felt really tired through it all.

Blue Moon, I was in a panic state for the first week afraid I was going to get it in one of my eyes, but it's fine now.  Didn't make sense because the main area is down one side, but it just felt weird.  I can't even imagine seven months of this and chemo too, how awful!

Wreck, if you haven't had chicken pox you can catch it from someone with shingles.  Our oldest had shingles when he was in HS, before we figured out it wasn't just bites he'd popped a friend with his towel in the locker room, two weeks later the friend got chicken pox. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: September 15, 2017, 09:02:18 AM »

OK back on track Kermit I need your Brain I have gotten a email asking me to help
Was John Ludwick in Aruba on 2005 was he their to help Joran burrie the body
John & Joran lie all of the time what lie do we believe

in the documentary of Peter R. d. Vries with a hidden camera Joran said he called a friend. That friend said to him: go home, i solve your problem. Than Joran goes home en goes on the Internet. John takes the body and buried the body in the near of his aunts house, in my opinion.
 It's my theory, but i thnk Joran speaks the truth.?

Do you really think that attention seeking nut would have stayed out of sight and out of mind for five years?  Absent from Joran's social media too?  He would have owed him big time, and Joran was getting all of the attention.  He couldn't get on Nancy Grace fast enough after Joran murdered again!  Paulus is the friend he called, and I have a hard time believing even Paulus would have sat still for five years if Joran knew where she was buried considering he was selling story after story no matter how it reflected on the family.

jmo

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: September 15, 2017, 06:39:00 PM »

police in Aruba said if they come back human someone is going to arrest john well Aruba did not open the case so no one will get arrested  

I'm feeling sad
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 04:49:57 PM by Blonde » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.