March 18, 2024, 09:34:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618336 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1380 on: September 17, 2017, 06:25:18 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: September 17, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »

anyone read dutch, the img of police file
https://twitter.com/vverweij/status/897897600493301760

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: September 17, 2017, 06:36:52 PM »

thanks texasmom
 hope he gets the link, this is america there is help for cancer
 ok im done with Gabe and cancer

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: September 17, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »

anyone read dutch, the img of police file

Google translation:

Vincent Verweij
@ vverweij
Follow
More
The main source in the # Holloway story, one Gabriel, was not known by Joran vd Sloot. Also does not appear in the police file.

12:07 PM - 16 Aug 2017 from Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 Retweets 3 Likes Robbie VeldersGenverbrander10BitbeanEuroMirjam Peters
2 replies 3 retweets 3 likes
Reply  2   Retweet  3   Like  3
 Genverbrander10 @ Genverbrander10 Aug 17
More
Replying to @vverweij
I bet Stan Pluijmen knows more about Gabriel.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply    Retweet    Like 
 Jacqueline ≧◠‿◠≦ ✌‏ @ JJHagemann Aug 16
More
Replying to @vverweij
No .. lived with a good friend of Joran .. friend will have done something out of the blankets ..   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 17, 2017, 06:46:43 PM »

thanks texasmom, i meant what it says in the police file img
that is posted
sorry forgot the link
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHX5EJlXcAEJGFd.jpg:large
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:48:17 PM by cw618 » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: September 17, 2017, 07:05:15 PM »

thanks texasmom, i meant what it says in the police file img
that is posted
sorry forgot the link
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHX5EJlXcAEJGFd.jpg:large

Pretty sure it's a witness statement from July 1, 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1115.msg151861#msg151861

Description: witness statement
 Name: Randolf Werleman
Date: I July 2005 / 18:10
Pages:   5
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: September 17, 2017, 07:25:28 PM »

TY, wow  a good memory

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: September 17, 2017, 07:36:15 PM »

jvs chats, no english of vid that i can find
there gas to be more than the paragraph vid is 11min

Lonely Joran chat from Peruvian cell (VIDEO)
PUBLISHED ON SATURDAY, JULY 8, 2017, 17:19
He has been lonely in his cell for years in the remote highlands of Peru, Joran van der Sloot. But completely out of the world he is not. From a video surfaced on the internet, he appears to have a fast connection, with which he can Skype. Among other things, with a boy who is in love with him.

Research journalist Martijn Mastenbroek publishes the images on Saturday on his blog. A 11-minute Skype conversation between Joran van der Sloot and an in love 'fan'.

Cockroaches
Joran complains about loneliness on his cell and about the fact that his wife, Leidy, no longer wants to come to prison with their child. "She thinks it's dirty here, there are cockroaches running, that's not good for the baby. And there are other people, she has no privacy. " As long as the convicted murderer is in the Challapalca prison, Leidy does not come along, he says. By the way, it's not exactly clear when the video is recorded, but the child of Joran and Leidy was born in September 2014. And in March 2016, Leidy visited the Challapalca prison again.
more
https://www.crimesite.nl/eenzame-joran-chat-vanuit-peruaanse-cel-video/

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: September 17, 2017, 07:43:04 PM »

edit found it with english subtitles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTW98dgxr98

found a youtube of it
not much comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=575&v=fHil-c89Xgo
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 07:52:15 PM by cw618 » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: September 17, 2017, 08:09:53 PM »

jvs knows he is a liar, sick sick sick
Stephany Flores, dad has to be so sad this POS still breathes

adding
the vid is b4 Dushy was born in sept 2014
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:37:33 PM by cw618 » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: September 18, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »

John ludwick threaten to kill himself yesterday he said he was feeling remorse sociopaths don't feel remorse  Monkey Devil!
I think it was because  his girlfriend dumped him

This makes me think it's a cry for  $$$$
Otherwise he wouldn't have said anything and just died IMO

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 08:12:30 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: September 18, 2017, 06:07:23 PM »

Well I watched the latest  episode last night. Of course we all knew it was going to be a terrible decision to turn over the evidence to the Aruban authorities. TJ couldn't wait to give them everything he had! And poor Dave must have been feeling de ja vue. Dave talked about how bad it was in the beginning with the LE. He told the story of watching them pull up to the beach behind a bolder and put something into the back of their car and speed off. There were so many different scenarios that we discussed years ago. It seems like, at least for Dave, the story goes that Natalee and Joran went to the beach. Not a hotel, not Joran's guesthouse bedroom. And that "something bad happened" on the beach and Natalee died there. Paulus was then called, not Satish or Deepak or any other friend. And Paulus and Joran did something with her body. I still don't believe any of John's story. I still don't know what Paulus and Joran did with her body at that point. It's obvious to me that her death must have been more than drug related. Natalee's body COULD NOT be found for a reason. Paulus could not allow it to be found. There was simply never any reason to cover up death by drug overdose. There's no way to prove that she didn't take it willingly on a party island. And no way to prove that she didn't have sex willingly either. No, her body couldn't be found because they would find a head injury "she fell out of the car and hit her head". And in this latest episode we learn that after John and Joran dug up her remains they burned her scull. There again they are going to great links to hide her scull. Dave and TJ go the the LE first thing in the morning to give them everything and the forensic team shows up... at 9pm at night! Because they are just soooo busy in Aruba! Good grief! And poor Dave says into the camera "They even came out in the dark to get started working." No, they WAITED until dark to screw with this family again and so that they could PLANT evidence! But whatever, I swear, at this point we all know the LE has had Natalee's remains this entire time hidden. And they are giving Dave what he wants to make it all go away finally. I mean let's not kid ourselves, people are still going to that god awful hell hole for vacation. Enough time has passed and their tourism is back up. They know they got away with it. Just throw the blame on Joran for the murder and use this opportunity to give Dave a few bone fragments and be done with it. Sick sick sick

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: September 18, 2017, 06:30:13 PM »

Then in 2010 John & Joran
Smashing Natalee head and burning it  while there was still recognizable parts to her on those bones is sick.. Who does that to someone..Taking seven hours with his boy(Joran) to crush her bones to pieces desecrating her body until it was dust ..he need to rot with Joran sorry i'm not buying this BS about he's sorry..This is sickening

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Joran:  We will see.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.
Deepak:  Your own father, unbelievable.

This conversation was recorded without the knowlege of the participants as they all three sat in the back seat of a police car
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:13:00 PM by Blonde » Logged

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: September 18, 2017, 06:37:35 PM »

spooky112483 They Joran & Pauls both raped her she had their DNA all over her when she came to Joran put his hand over her mouth until she died. Then they bent her in half to hide her better .. I hate him

Smashing Natalee head and burning it  while there was still recognizable parts to her on those bones is sick.. Who does that to someone..Taking seven hours with his boy(Joran) to crush her bones to pieces desecrating her body until it was dust ..he need to rot with Joran sorry i'm not buying this BS about he's sorry..This is sickening

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Deepak: Eight more days and then I'm going home, I guarantee you that for a 1000 per cent.
Deepak: (to Joran) You don't give a shit about your, the members of your own family.

This conversation was recorded without the knowlege of the participants as they all three sat in the back seat of a police car
Sorry Blonde I just don't believe that. Paulus would never have raped her on the beach. Is this story coming from Gabe and John? I do not believe one single word of what they say. Not a word. Most likely Joran never told John the truth and if he did John was on drugs and I'm sure has no accurate memory of it.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: September 18, 2017, 06:55:37 PM »

spooky112483 They Joran & Pauls both raped her she had their DNA all over her when she came to Joran put his hand over her mouth until she died. Then they bent her in half to hide her better .. I hate him

Sorry Blonde I just don't believe that. Paulus would never have raped her on the beach. Is this story coming from Gabe and John? I do not believe one single word of what they say. Not a word. Most likely Joran never told John the truth and if he did John was on drugs and I'm sure has no accurate memory of it.

ITA spooky112483, thank you.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: September 18, 2017, 08:37:01 PM »

Blonde, we all know Natalee was killed in a very unfortunate manner and the people responsible. 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1396 on: September 18, 2017, 09:29:25 PM »

And I don't believe for one minute that Paulus would tell Joran what he did with the body. He knew that Joran could not keep his mouth shut. If Joran had John dig up some bones, they were probably from one of the dogs that Joran killed.

2 4 1
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: September 19, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-woman-s.html

EXCLUSIVE: Human bones found in search for Natalee Holloway are from young woman of Eastern European descent like missing girl, preliminary tests show
DailyMail.com has learned that initial tests have been carried out on human remains found in Aruba by private detectives and a documentary team  
They show they belong to a young woman with Eastern European heritage, the same as Natalee Holloway
Further tests are under way before finding can be officially confirmed and are also trying to see if the bones are Natalee's

I agree but they are someones daughter maybe not connected to this case. But Still human
I don't believe for one minute that Paulus would tell Joran what he did with the body. He knew that Joran could not keep his mouth shut

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:15:10 PM by Blonde » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: September 19, 2017, 01:24:18 PM »

Gabe, talks again
dont have time to watch all now, 1hr vid, he says in the 1st
10min of vid, Natalee wasnt under ground, aunts car is a lie too.

Gabriel Madrigal was live.
September 16 at 7:06pm ·
https://www.facebook.com/100006046668726/videos/1938089216402615/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: September 19, 2017, 01:57:15 PM »

Gezz don't shoot the messenger..

I never said Paules raped her on the beach..

Bones are human not dogs
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-woman-s.html

EXCLUSIVE: Human bones found in search for Natalee Holloway are from young woman of Eastern European descent like missing girl, preliminary tests show
DailyMail.com has learned that initial tests have been carried out on human remains found in Aruba by private detectives and a documentary team 
They show they belong to a young woman with Eastern European heritage, the same as Natalee Holloway
Further tests are under way before finding can be officially confirmed and are also trying to see if the bones are Natalee's

I agree but they are someones daughter maybe not connected to this case. But Still human
I don't believe for one minute that Paulus would tell Joran what he did with the body. He knew that Joran could not keep his mouth shut

I have  five sources that email me info. Next time I will keep it to myself..

No one was shooting the messenger, but if you can present all your sources as factual, we can say we don't believe them, right?

The results that have been released have plainly stated that the gender of the remains could not be determined.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

DNA TESTING PROVES BONES FROM NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEARCH ARE FROM A SINGLE HUMAN OF CAUCASIAN, EUROPEAN DESCENT
by MATT MURO   AUGUST 24, 2017 • 3:31 PM ET
Forensic scientist tells Oxygen.com that testing can’t reveal gender, but a conclusive answer is expected sometime in September.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.