March 19, 2024, 02:07:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618397 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2015, 09:07:41 PM »

Hi Monks and Monkettes - still reading here after all these years. Spoke with TJ a few weeks ago, we still talk periodically. Spoke before this all started up, again. He's still stuck on Jaguar the informant. He can't get past Paulus' connections to Colombia. And taking Natalee off the island. After all this time - he's still there. Can't blame him, though. She hasn't been found. Or, if she has been found, no one told us. I still wonder about Kyle Kingman's discoveries. And who doesn't.

What can Dave do but go back down there again - I feel for him and understand. He's Natalee's father - and wants to find her. Just like any other father. Must be pure torture to live without knowing. I understand his quest. And hope he has the strength he needs.

Over the last ten years - I guess there were probably 10 days when I didn't think about Natalee - even if for just a fleeting moment. I always take a moment to think about Natalee and what could have been for such a lovely young lady. So horrible to happen and to have to fight for justice. I think we all understand that crime happens - you can't be a member of a board like this and not understand that aspect - it's the fighting for justice that makes people have a replusive feeling and then fight even more. It's an inherent part of human nature to fight the wrongs.

Still holding out hope that Natalee will be found. Just can't let that part go. I'll probably never let it go because it's the injustice and corruption of it all.

The other day I was in the supermarket and heard Michael Buble's 'I Want To Go Home' and remembered that was the theme song for a Natalee blog. I hadn't heard that song in so long. Instantly took me back to thinking of Natalee.

Still waiting for you, Natalee -

Michael Buble -- I Wanna Go Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM2SeHG3Eek

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2015, 09:13:21 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/investigative/10515-natalee-holloway-witness-comes-forward-i-knew-she-was-dead

Natalee Holloway Witness Comes Forward: 'I Knew She Was Dead'
5:09 PM EDT, May 12, 2015

Dave Holloway is back in Aruba exclusively with INSIDE EDITION searching for answers in the disappearance of his 18-year-old daughter, Natalee.

“What was it like for you when you got off that plane and set foot back in Aruba?” INSIDE EDITION’s Lisa Guerrero asked.

He said, “It was like, here we go again.”

Jurrien de Jong, a citizen of the Netherlands who lives in Amsterdam, says he was one of the last people to see Natalee alive.

“I know what happened to Natalee Holloway,” he told INSIDE EDITION.

Guerrero asked, “What did you see the night Natalee Holloway went missing?”

“I saw that Joran was chasing Natalee into a small building under construction. In about 5 minutes he came out with Natalee in his arms and slammed the body of Natalee on the floor and then made an opening in a crawl space and pulled the body by the ankles inside the crawl space,” he said.

Guerrero asked, “So, you saw Joran van der Sloot slam Natalee Holloway’s body onto the ground and pull her into a crawl space?”

“Yes, by her ankles. I knew she was dead,” he replied.

The site where the witness claims he saw all this was under construction in 2005, but is now the Marriott Surf Club, a 900 room time share resort popular with Americans.

Dave Holloway is so intrigued by the new information, he asked a private detective, TJ Ward, to accompany him to Aruba to help with the investigation and also to analyze de Jong’s voice with a technology that supposedly detects lying.

Guerrero asked Ward, “What was indicated in this program in terms of his stress level in his truthfulness?”

“He was being truthful with what he said,” Ward replied. “He was very stressed with what he said and he was embarrassed he didn't bring this forward.”

Guerrero asked, “So, you believe this witness may be credible and his story could make sense?”

“It could make sense. It could,” Dave Holloway said. “I still have my guard up because I don't want to be disappointed.”

How to check this remarkable claim? It’s long been believed her body was dumped in the ocean, but does the secret to Natalee’s disappearance lie somewhere in this beautiful oceanfront resort?

Dave Holloway sought the help of Tracy Sargent, a search and rescue expert, whose dog, “Chance,” has been trained to detect cadavers. We checked into the hotel like regular guests.

Tracy and Chance strode the grounds and pathways. They went inside stairwells and checked out the garage. Every available space open to resort guests was probed by Chance, using his amazing sense of smell.

“This dog is trained to find missing persons, specifically human remains,” Sargent said.

Even with the passage of 10 long years, to say nothing of all that concrete, Sargent says it's still possible for the dog to detect a scent.

“Were you able to find any trace of Natalee’s body?” Guerrero asked her.

“No. Not at all. Not at this point. We certainly can't rule it out,” she replied.

The new witness believes Natalee could be buried on grounds that are inaccessible to guests. Possibly beneath the laundry facility, a mechanical room near the elevator shaft or perhaps where the garbage is stored.

Guerrero asked de Jong, “People may say you are looking for attention and you are giving false hope to the family, what is your response? Are you lying?”

“If I was making this up, it would be the work of a man who was insane I don't consider myself insane,” he replied.

Guerrero then asked David Holloway, “So you’re not going to give up on this lead yet?

“No. Not at all,” He replied.

“Will you ever give up looking for Natalee?” Guerrero asked.

“No. As long as there is a chance that I’ll find her, I’ll keep looking,” said the heartbroken father.

The prosecutor in Aruba is now reopening the Holloway investigation based on de Jong's statements. He says it could be a couple of months before he reveals his findings.

Joran van der Sloot maintains his innocence in the case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2015, 09:13:45 PM »

Wonder if Greta and Beth knocked on the van Der Sloot's front door this go around? lol

About a month ago Girdle was pushing that Natalee was human trafficked. It was on her twitter account and I let Klaas know at the time.

Some things never change. Don't let Gertie fool you that she cares. It's ratings and money for her.

Nice to see you Ono. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2015, 09:50:51 PM »

Good to see you too Rob!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2015, 09:59:44 PM »

https://youtu.be/HXPh_BTXWcg

Published on May 12, 2015

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXPh_BTXWcg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HXPh_BTXWcg</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2015, 10:01:40 PM »

Hi Klaasend!!!!! I came back too, nice to see that the group has stayed so close knit! No other group, website or anything else has come as close as you guys to keep this up. Kudos! xoxo

Whyegirl
- so good to see you!   As long as there is even a slight possibility that Natalee will be found, this Natalee forum will remain open!  As long as the forum is still here anyway and I don't think Red has plans to shut it down or anything  

Nice to see so many of the gang, shout out to Whyegirl, AZ Sunny, Ono. You too Rob, Kermit, TX Mom & Blonde and all.

The forum is open and looking for Justice for Natalee.

With the 10 year anniversary coming up of Natalee's disappearance, I have been reflecting on all that has gone on from the past from the beginning of this case, to the searches in Aruba, to the travesties of justice and everything. The time spent searching for Natalee on the Aruba dump was an experience that will most likely never be forgotten. It is actually hard to forget seeing that i received permanent scares, both physical and emotional, digging side by side with Dave.  I had always said when we were down there that I so wished we could find Natalee so to ease a Dave and Beth's pain, then there was that other side of me that was never prepared for if we did find her if I could deal with a dad finding his daughter in such a place. It was all such a surreal, emotional situation.

I think back on so many things that took place down there and how they came about, most of you would never believe me if I told you. How some of the things came about in Aruba, the help, calls and perseverance of Monkeys who did some things that let's skirted the boundaries to get things done. Teaming up with Tim Miller and the good people of TES.

Some of our accesses to properties and searches were accomplished by Monkeys taking some liberties and getting us some introductions in some inventive ways. That is how TES got on the VDS neighbors property. There are 1000's of stories like that of faking out the MSM and sending them on a wild goose chase as the main search teams went to the prime locations to search. Knowing the landscape and back routes in Aruba helped.

Over the years I can just say thank you to all of the Monkeys for your never ending support for Natalee and her family and in turn the family of so many other missing persons. Klaas is at the top of that list.

It is quite amazing to think that within the 10 years since Natalee's disappearance that Joran Van der Sloot would find himself in prison with the murder of another young girl in Peru. Aruba has her blood on their hands for not doing the right thing when it came to Joran.

They will forever have blood on their hands in my opinion.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2015, 10:35:35 PM »

Great to see so many of the gang! I have to agree with Rob about being wary of Greta, but at least she keeps the case out in the public eye. I also share the same sentiments on Kyle Kingman. If I recall, he named his little girl after Natalee - it's certainly about time he came forward and shared his honest thoughts.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2015, 10:46:22 PM »

Hi Klaasend!!!!! I came back too, nice to see that the group has stayed so close knit! No other group, website or anything else has come as close as you guys to keep this up. Kudos! xoxo

Whyegirl
- so good to see you!   As long as there is even a slight possibility that Natalee will be found, this Natalee forum will remain open!  As long as the forum is still here anyway and I don't think Red has plans to shut it down or anything  

Nice to see so many of the gang, shout out to Whyegirl, AZ Sunny, Ono. You too Rob, Kermit, TX Mom & Blonde and all.

With the 10 year anniversary coming up of Natalee's disappearance, I have been reflecting on all that has gone on from the past from the beginning of this case, to the searches in Aruba, to the travesties of justice and everything. The time spent searching for Natalee on the Aruba dump was an experience that will most likely never be forgotten. It is actually hard to forget seeing that i received permanent scares, both physical and emotional, digging side by side with Dave.  I had always said when we were down there that I so wished we could find Natalee so to ease a Dave and Beth's pain, then there was that other side of me that was never prepared for if we did find her if I could deal with a dad finding his daughter in such a place. It was all such a surreal, emotional situation.

I think back on so many things that took place down there and how they came about, most of you would never believe me if I told you. How some of the things came about in Aruba, the help, calls and perseverance of Monkeys who did some things that let's skirted the boundaries to get things done. Teaming up with Tim Miller and the good people of TES.

Some of our accesses to properties and searches were accomplished by Monkeys taking some liberties and getting us some introductions in some inventive ways. That is how TES got on the VDS neighbors property. There are 1000's of stories like that of faking out the MSM and sending them on a wild goose chase as the main search teams went to the prime locations to search. Knowing the landscape and back routes in Aruba helped.

Over the years I can just say thank you to all of the Monkeys for your never ending support for Natalee and her family and in turn the family of so many other missing persons. Klaas is at the top of that list.

It is quite amazing to think that within the 10 years since Natalee's disappearance that Joran Van der Sloot would find himself in prison with the murder of another young girl in Peru. Aruba has her blood on their hands for not doing the right thing when it came to Joran.

BBM I agree, Red.   

Thank you for this forum, it is truly THE BEST; and for all you do for the missing!   

Klaas does an amazing job, and I'm so thankful for her too!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2015, 11:05:39 PM »

I so want Dave and Beth to find and take Natalee home but for the life of me I honestly believe that that was her in that cage and what was there was removed by Aruba to never be seen again.  

IF (and that's a big IF) she was in a crawlspace then the authorities in Aruba removed her to that cage.  They would never take the chance any trace of Natalee would be found.  They don't want that hanging over their "Happy little island".  

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:08:06 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2015, 11:08:39 PM »

Oh, Klaas, I love the modify option. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2015, 11:32:33 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2015, 11:35:17 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

I DO...

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2015, 11:41:31 PM »

Keepthefaith, Chata, texasmom and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Long time , no see....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=599.msg345044#msg345044

Joran: “I knew she wanted to f*** (talks about Natalee)”
Joran: “I then gave her a bacardi 151 (75% alcohol). She asked for a chaser, I see shes so drunk, but I thought: Im gonna f*** her.”
Joran: “So I said to S&D, drop us on the beach, Ill f*** her”
Joran: “Then she started shaking like crazy... The beach was empty, I walked to her, no reaction, she just kept shaking, NO foam around her mouth”
Joran: “I picked Nat up and put her near the mangrove trees at the mariott. “

Joran: “I started thinking, no one know I even left the house. But I knew this guy I "had" something on, so I phoned him.

Joran: she is in the ocean.

Patrick: how did you know she died?

Joran: I just knew

P: did you try CPR?

Joran: I tried everything, I pulled her up

P: how did you know if she was dead? wasn't she in a coma?

J: I didnt know.

P: did you feel her'?

J; no, but it didn't look good...

Joran: I wasn't sure she was dead.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2015, 12:02:28 AM »

Joran could have left a dead or dying Natalee at the Marriott.  When he tells his father, Paulus arranges to have her body disposed of at sea, possibly in the cage/trap.  Plausible IMO.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2015, 12:20:46 AM »

Wake up!!  Where's the section where everyone is talking about that criminal finally admitting that he saw that murderer chasing Natalee into that construction site and then carrying out her dead body?  It seems to me that site and the scenario that she was taken there was discussed early on in this forum, but the corrupt Aruban officials didn't follow-up on it.  I know y'all must be discussing this some place in here.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2015, 12:23:06 AM »

Good Lord; I see that it's being discussed just above my comments.  I knew y'all would be all over this.  I'm going to read back now, and try to re-orient myself to this site.  Where's my tiara?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2015, 01:00:31 AM »

Whyegirl

DAVE & RED SEARCHING THE LANDFILL IN ARUBA FOR NATALEE

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2015, 01:01:45 AM »

1. Eric Olthof, Arubas new prosecutor says Aruba revisiting Natalee Holloway burial claim.
2. Kalpoes lawsuit against Dr. Phil McGraw is dismissed
3. Greta and Beth revisit Aruba.
4. U.S. STATE DEPT look into the raid at Foxy Lady sex trafficking in Aruba
5. Dave goes to Aruba.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2015, 01:03:47 AM »

Keepthefaith, Chata, texasmom and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Long time , no see....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.