March 19, 2024, 02:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618401 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: October 04, 2017, 04:13:02 PM »

That have been confirmed NOT TO BE NATALEE HOLLOWAY 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1481 on: October 04, 2017, 04:37:26 PM »

I don't know how to get the link here
 I'm on my phone it's been confirmed I oxygen that the bones are not Natalee Holloway
I repeat are not Natalees Holloway
This information was emailed to me and it's from oxygen.com

Do you still want me to post the images you emailed?  I can't say I'm surprised that the bones were not Natalee.  This Oxygen series has been nothing more than yet another attempt to make money off Natalee's murder.

Makes me sick!   

Justice for Natalee!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: October 04, 2017, 05:21:24 PM »

Ok — did anyone watch the series last night?

I did, but was left feeling the same way as I have about the others.  Disgusted.  The bones that are being tested were hidden in a baggie at the bottom of a stone wall somewhere.  That's what Gabe and John supposedly "recovered" when they went back to Aruba by themselves and turned over to Dolph Richardson.  The tests with Beth's mitochondrial DNA didn't show a conclusive match but the forensics guy said he couldn't rule it out either, so they are doing more test from each bone. (I thought they'd previously said the mitochondrial testing would deplete the samples, but maybe I heard wrong.)  They should know the next results by October 6.  There's a segment at the end with Robin and Dave that confirmed my thought that he didn't do this for money for further searches.  Robin's ready for them to stop searching and move on with their lives, so I'm thinking more on the lines that college and sororities are expensive and Natalee has helped them out with that.  Dave said Natalee would say he's done enough.  TJ looked like he'd dyed his eyebrows and mustache for this one.  Good grief.  smh

jmo

I will never doubt your opinion again
I have to admit at first thought it was Natalee
 Then the signs starting with John killing himself scam
Need more money to get to Aruba fast scam
If John dies they we'll never find the bones scam
 So sad for Natalees Family

My opinion on anything is just that, my opinion.  I've been wrong before, and I'm sure I'll be wrong again! 
That's what I love about this forum, no banana peels thrown for just saying what we think about the information we have at the time.
Something I learned a long time ago the hard way, if they really know what happened, they don't need you to do research for them. 

Yes, it is very sad for Natalee's family.  But I do think even without Gabe and John, Dave would have still been part of an Oxygen series.  It was interesting to me that he never publicly discounted the spy tower theory until they were on their publicity tour for this series.  Doubt they could have stretched that story line out for six episodes though!  I just really hope Robin was satisfied with her segments and the payday so maybe the family won't be involved in anything so disrespectful of Natalee ever again.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: October 04, 2017, 06:52:37 PM »

So what happens now anyone now ?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 10:05:41 AM by Blonde » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: October 04, 2017, 10:20:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/43226152429/photos/a.10153326091922430.1073741826.43226152429/10153367642567430/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: October 05, 2017, 12:46:01 AM »

So what happens now anyone know ?

you would think the dna would go through a datatbase
maybe the dna is in a database some where
wondering why Dave didnt use the  UNTCHI,for bone sample

UNTCHI
http://www.untfsu.com/DNAInstructions.html

CODIS + Mito: Missing Persons &
Homicide Cases
pg 6
https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/Resource%20Library/DNA%20VICTIM%20bro.pdf?sfvrsn=0

more database
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_database

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: October 05, 2017, 05:47:53 PM »

Ok — did anyone watch the series last night?

I did, but was left feeling the same way as I have about the others.  Disgusted.  The bones that are being tested were hidden in a baggie at the bottom of a stone wall somewhere.  That's what Gabe and John supposedly "recovered" when they went back to Aruba by themselves and turned over to Dolph Richardson.  The tests with Beth's mitochondrial DNA didn't show a conclusive match but the forensics guy said he couldn't rule it out either, so they are doing more test from each bone. (I thought they'd previously said the mitochondrial testing would deplete the samples, but maybe I heard wrong.)  They should know the next results by October 6.  There's a segment at the end with Robin and Dave that confirmed my thought that he didn't do this for money for further searches.  Robin's ready for them to stop searching and move on with their lives, so I'm thinking more on the lines that college and sororities are expensive and Natalee has helped them out with that.  Dave said Natalee would say he's done enough.  TJ looked like he'd dyed his eyebrows and mustache for this one.  Good grief.  smh

jmo

I will never doubt your opinion again
I have to admit at first thought it was Natalee
 Then the signs starting with John killing himself scam
Need more money to get to Aruba fast scam
If John dies they we'll never find the bones scam
 So sad for Natalees Family

My opinion on anything is just that, my opinion.  I've been wrong before, and I'm sure I'll be wrong again! 
That's what I love about this forum, no banana peels thrown for just saying what we think about the information we have at the time.
Something I learned a long time ago the hard way, if they really know what happened, they don't need you to do research for them. 

Yes, it is very sad for Natalee's family.  But I do think even without Gabe and John, Dave would have still been part of an Oxygen series.  It was interesting to me that he never publicly discounted the spy tower theory until they were on their publicity tour for this series.  Doubt they could have stretched that story line out for six episodes though!  I just really hope Robin was satisfied with her segments and the payday so maybe the family won't be involved in anything so disrespectful of Natalee ever again.  JMO

Well said and I agree with you.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: October 06, 2017, 08:32:52 AM »

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:18:00 AM by Blonde » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: October 06, 2017, 02:06:09 PM »

Its typical scare tactics. Those nimrods are stupid as they come and that is why some of us see thru their BS. Poor Blonde, you are just an innocent bystander when it comes to these type of unscrupulous individuals and that is why you get sucked in. Although, you are brave for trying.  They are just liars, so don't waste your time. An honest man, shows you his truth and lays it out on the table. These ass wipes have had the same motive all these years. Natalee is most likely at the bottom of the ocean where Kyle found her denim skirt and numerous police officers and individuals were paid off. That is how it works.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: October 06, 2017, 02:20:08 PM »

Its typical scare tactics. Those nimrods are stupid as they come and that is why some of us see thru their BS. Poor Blonde, you are just an innocent bystander when it comes to these type of unscrupulous individuals and that is why you get sucked in. Although, you are brave for trying.  They are just liars, so don't waste your time. An honest man, shows you his truth and lays it out on the table. These ass wipes have had the same motive all these years. Natalee is most likely at the bottom of the ocean where Kyle found her denim skirt and numerous police officers and individuals were paid off. That is how it works.
"They are just liars, so don't waste your time. An honest man, shows you his truth and lays it out on the table. These ass wipes"
Love the ass wipes
I haven't heard that  term in years xxx my frog friend
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:19:57 AM by Blonde » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: October 06, 2017, 09:37:53 PM »

I haven't been able to get in for hours.  Started thinking...was it something I said?   

Thankful to be back in the cage! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: October 06, 2017, 09:47:36 PM »

Blonde, block him and ignore him and the harem. 

The teases about their secret pages remind me of chit and grumble or whatever it was.   

This will pass, just as that did.

Hang in there, and don't let them get under your skin.

jmo

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: October 06, 2017, 10:11:43 PM »

I haven't been able to get in for hours.  Started thinking...was it something I said?   

I thought it was something I posted 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: October 07, 2017, 11:16:43 AM »

Its typical scare tactics. Those nimrods are stupid as they come and that is why some of us see thru their BS. Poor Blonde, you are just an innocent bystander when it comes to these type of unscrupulous individuals and that is why you get sucked in. Although, you are brave for trying.  They are just liars, so don't waste your time. An honest man, shows you his truth and lays it out on the table. These ass wipes have had the same motive all these years. Natalee is most likely at the bottom of the ocean where Kyle found her denim skirt and numerous police officers and individuals were paid off. That is how it works.

At this juncture, this is where my beliefs are at. Everyone of those American's should voluntarily sit down with the FBI and Beth's attorney's to answer questions..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: October 07, 2017, 12:10:09 PM »

At this juncture, this is where my beliefs are at. Everyone of those American's should voluntarily sit down with the FBI and Beth's attorney's to answer questions..

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: October 07, 2017, 04:26:08 PM »

They are just liars, so don't waste your time. An honest man, shows you his truth and lays it out on the table. These ass wipes
Love the ass wipes
I haven't heard that  term in years xxx my frog friend

LOL the term fits them. We need an ass wipe emoji.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: October 07, 2017, 04:26:58 PM »

They have her blood on her hands if they don't.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: October 07, 2017, 04:27:34 PM »

ditto on what wreck said.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: October 07, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »

You MUST be in the cage, I depend on you.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: October 07, 2017, 06:50:56 PM »

You MUST be in the cage, I depend on you.

Thanks, Kermit!  We're a good team.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.