March 19, 2024, 01:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618384 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1580 on: December 09, 2017, 05:07:34 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/43226152429/photos/a.10153326091922430.1073741826.43226152429/10153367642567430/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:48:40 AM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: February 05, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/05/natalee-holloway-mother-sues-oxygen-docuseries-dna/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY
MOTHER SUES OXYGEN
You Tricked Me Into Giving DNA for Phony Show

2/5/2018 6:23 AM PST

Natalee Holloway's mom is suing Oxygen Media, claiming they duped her into providing a sample of her DNA under the false claim they had discovered what they believed were her daughter's remains.

GO BETH!!   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: February 05, 2018, 12:58:57 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/05/natalee-holloway-mother-sues-oxygen-docuseries-dna/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY
MOTHER SUES OXYGEN

Natalee Holloway's mom is suing Oxygen Media, claiming they duped her into providing a sample of her DNA under the false claim they had discovered what they believed were her daughter's remains.

GO BETH!!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: February 05, 2018, 01:05:23 PM »

https://www.courthousenews.com/natalee-holloways-mom-sues-oxygen-network-for-35-million/

Missing Girl’s Mom Sues Oxygen Network for $35 Million
February 5, 2018 DANIEL JACKSON

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (CN) – The mother of Natalee Holloway, the Alabama girl who disappeared in Aruba in 2005 during a high school graduation trip, filed a $35 million lawsuit over Oxygen’s six-part series about Natalee’s father searching for her remains, calling the show “a pre-planned farce.”

Beth Holloway, who lives in Jefferson County, Alabama, alleges in her complaint filed Friday in Birmingham federal court that she was misled into providing her DNA to compare to bone fragments found in Aruba.

She sued Oxygen Media and Brian Graden Media over the show “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” which aired last year.

Claiming fraudulent misrepresentation, Holloway seeks $10 million in compensatory damages and $25 million in punitive damages. She is represented by Atlanta attorney L. Lin Wood and Alabama attorney Elizabeth Littell Courson with Beasley Allen.

The complaint also states that Holloway suffered emotional distress because she watched the show hoping to learn news of her daughter, but instead had to endure gruesome descriptions of what happened to Natalee, which the mother says are false.

The Complaint: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/BethHolloway.pdf
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: February 05, 2018, 02:06:39 PM »

Natalee Holloway's mom sues NBC's Oxygen over claims series found her daughter's remains

Natalee Holloway's mom is suing Oxygen Media saying the network used false pretenses to get a sample of her DNA. In the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Beth Holloway claims the NBC-owned channel told her that people associated with a docuseries about her daughter discovered what they believed were Natalee ...

Her mother states she believed the show had found her daughter's remains and therefore gave Oxygen a saliva sample. However, the skeletal remains did not end up belonging to Natalee.

Her mother claims in the lawsuit that Oxygen lied to her and that she would never have participated in the series or provided DNA sample if she had known the truth.

A rep for Oxygen did not immediately return Fox News' request for comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/bf3f3e78-1487-3935-aab0-9bcd8fcfb38e/ss_natalee-holloway%27s-mom-sues.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: February 05, 2018, 06:26:19 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: February 06, 2018, 11:52:13 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY
MOTHER SUES OXYGEN

GO BETH!!   

I've been under the weather, but this just made my day!   

GO BETH!   

I've still been so mad about this whole fiasco, it's unreal!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: February 07, 2018, 12:03:07 AM »

This is what I can't get over, the disrespect to Natalee.   
And Dave being a part of it!   

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/BethHolloway.pdf

5. All the while, Defendants knew that their gruesome depictions of Natalee’s death
and desecration were lies. Rather than being an unscripted and true-crime documentary as
Defendants portrayed to Beth and their viewers, Defendants’ Series was preconceived and
written in advance, according to a lawsuit filed by the Series’ creator. The Series was not a realtime
or legitimate investigation into new leads, and Defendants’ purported discovery of
Natalee’s remains was not spontaneous. Rather, the Series was a pre-planned farce, and its
publication was outrageous.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: February 07, 2018, 12:09:40 AM »

Just cruel.  I'm so sorry, Beth.   

snipped

8. Defendants did not disclose to Beth the existence of the Series until she
discovered it for herself when Defendants’ paid participants began their public relations and
marketing campaign days before the Series aired. Claiming to have been searching for Natalee
for years, Defendants did not disclose their involvement even as they sought and obtained
through Dave Holloway, Natalee’s father, Beth’s DNA to test against what they claimed were
“human female remains.” As agonizing weeks passed, Beth was forced to watch – along with
the rest of the world – episode after episode, headline after headline, to discover what horrors
had befallen her daughter, while Defendants used Beth’s DNA on their farcical show without her
permission and under the guise of conducting a legitimate search for Natalee.

9. The impact of Defendants’ deceit on Beth was profound. Through their claims
directly to Beth, through their Series, and through their media publications, Beth truly believed
Defendants had found Natalee but she was forced to wait nearly two months to discover the
truth, and even longer to discover that her suffering was consciously and wrongfully inflicted
and that Defendants’ Series was a hoax. In Beth’s own words, having to wait without knowing
what would happen next while Defendants repeatedly proclaimed what heinous acts had been
visited upon Natalee and her body “completely and utterly destroyed me.”

10. Accordingly, this Complaint is brought against Defendants for their publication of
gruesome and consciously false descriptions and images of the manner in which Natalee died
and the desecration of Natalee’s remains, and for their fraudulent involvement of Beth by
obtaining her DNA under false pretenses. Defendants’ conduct is so extreme and outrageous as
to go beyond all bounds of decency and is not to be tolerated in a civilized society.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: February 07, 2018, 09:35:24 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: February 07, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »

http://www.alabamanews.net/2018/02/07/oxygen-media-defends-series-missing-teen-natalee-holloway/
Oxygen Media Defends Series about Missing Teen Natalee Holloway
Posted: Feb 7, 2018 3:30 PM CST
by Alabama News Network Staff

Oxygen Media is defending itself against a $35 million lawsuit filed by the mother of an American teenager who disappeared in Aruba in 2005.

A company representative says in a statement that Beth Holloway’s lawsuit gives an “inaccurate depiction” of the 2017 series “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”

The Alabama teen hasn’t been seen since vanishing during a graduation trip to the island nation with friends. A man long suspected of killing her is imprisoned in the death of another young woman in Peru.

Beth Holloway’s lawsuit contends the TV show was a fake documentary that included a mystery about bone fragments that producers knew weren’t linked to the case.

The Oxygen statement says the show followed the search by Natalee’s father Dave Holloway for answers about his daughter.

(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

note: Dave Holloway has only once asked for any information from me that was complied by The Freebirds. And even then he told me he didn't have a computer that had the ability to download it. No questions, no follow-up whatsoever.  Not that I care, it's his daughter, his responsibility, but it always struck me as odd and
supported my gut feeling that I trusted Beth and that is why I corresponded and gave her everything.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: February 07, 2018, 06:29:30 PM »

If I were the parents of Natalee, I would do an online website to post/chat with everyone and anyone who has been involved since the beginning instead of going along with these blatant media liars and all of us know who the online liars are and I'd start picking out the information because several of us all have pieces of the pie that they could piece together. Unless anyone can prove otherwise, I will stand by what the Freebirds were shown and exposed. (but that is just me).
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: February 08, 2018, 12:27:25 PM »

If I were the parents of Natalee, I would do an online website to post/chat with everyone and anyone who has been involved since the beginning instead of going along with these blatant media liars and all of us know who the online liars are and I'd start picking out the information because several of us all have pieces of the pie that they could piece together. Unless anyone can prove otherwise, I will stand by what the Freebirds were shown and exposed. (but that is just me).

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: February 09, 2018, 02:06:49 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/09/natalee-holloways-father-says-nbcs-oxygen-docuseries-wasnt-scripted.html

Natalee Holloway's dad defends controversial NBC series following ex-wife's $35M lawsuit
By Stephanie Nolasco   | Fox News

Natalee Holloway’s father is denying his ex-wife’s claims that a TV show he participated in about their missing daughter was scripted.

Dave Holloway, an insurance agent in Meridian, Mississippi, was involved in last year’s six-part docu-series titled “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway” that aired on NBC’s Oxygen Media.

The show, produced by Los Angeles-based Brian Graden Media, aimed to present an accurate representation of the Alabama-based teen’s journey to Aruba to check a possible lead about her disappearance, claimed Dave.

However, his ex-wife Beth Holloway filed a $35 million federal lawsuit earlier this week against Oxygen Media and Brian Graden Media, calling the show a fake documentary. Beth claimed the series wrongly raised her hopes about finding out what happened during Holloway's ill-fated trip.

For the series, Dave traveled to Aruba with private investigator T.J. Ward for 18 months to search for Holloway’s remains.

Holloway went missing in Aruba in 2005 during a senior trip to the island. A judge declared her dead in 2012. Beth and Dave Holloway divorced in 1993, long before their daughter vanished.

“I am proud of the work and depiction of the show, and even though it wasn’t the outcome we had all hoped for, I am glad the world was able to get an inside look of what any father would do if there was even the slightest chance of finding his missing child,” Holloway said in a release Friday.

Beth also added in the lawsuit she believed the show had found her daughter’s remains and therefore gave Oxygen a saliva sample. However, the skeletal remains did not end up belonging to Natalee.

In fact, only one out of the four bone samples found and tested were human remains.

A rep for Oxygen told Fox News they were "disappointed to learn of the complaint and its inaccurate depiction of how the series was produced, and we want to reiterate our deep compassion and sympathy for all members of the Holloway family."

Their statement continued, "The documentary series was developed by a production company in close collaboration with Dave Holloway and his long-time private investigator. The show followed his continued search to find answers about his daughter Natalee from a lead he had received. We had hoped, along with Mr. Holloway, that the information was going to provide closure."

Dave spoke to Fox News in August 2017 while awaiting the DNA test results. Dave admitted at the time he was not optimistic it would yield answers.

"We’ve chased a lot of leads and you have your hopes up, but when they fall through, you basically go to a funeral. Over and over again," he explained. "So you have a wall built up, which I do, and so you just wait and see and try not to think about it. And that’s the only way I can cope with it. I’m sure when that day comes very soon I’ll probably be disappointed once again, if it’s not [Natalee's]."

Joran Van der Sloot, a Dutch national, has long been considered a suspect in the case.
In the Oxygen series, Dave met with “an informant who was friends with an individual who had personal knowledge from Joran van der Sloot."

Van der Sloot is currently in a Peruvian prison serving a 28-year sentence for killing business student Stephany Flores. Flores was killed just five years after Natalee Holloway vanished.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: February 09, 2018, 06:47:37 PM »

I still can't believe Dave got sucked into this Oxygen farce. I mean, has not the usual been to turn it over to T.J. or John Kelly for investigation?

This seems to show an extremely wide rift between Beth and Dave.

They must be so weary ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: February 10, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »

I still can't believe Dave got sucked into this Oxygen farce. I mean, has not the usual been to turn it over to T.J. or John Kelly for investigation?

Did Dave release a statement after the test results were in?  I don't remember one.  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/09/natalee-holloways-father-says-nbcs-oxygen-docuseries-wasnt-scripted.html

“I am proud of the work and depiction of the show, and even though it wasn’t the outcome we had all hoped for, I am glad the world was able to get an inside look of what any father would do if there was even the slightest chance of finding his missing child,” Holloway said in a release Friday.

He could have done that in a one hour show.  As he has from day one, he's still trusting all the wrong people and doing anything that contradicts Beth.  Sad. Money was a big motivator here, imo.  You only need to listen to that old radio show with Tim Miller and Steph Watts to know there was resentment from Dave's side for Beth's success in her public speaking and other endeavors that included Natalee.  Dave needs to sit down and watch the entire series BY HIMSELF and think about how many people saw that load of crap.  His example should have been enough after 12 years for people to know what lengths he would go to find Natalee.  Is that how he wants his sweet beautiful daughter remembered?  It angers me that some that didn't know about Natalee or follow the case will actually base their opinion on that.  What version of rapists and mutilation/desecration will remain in people's minds depends on which episode they saw.  Just sickening!  The Kalpoes had to love that they were completely cleared almost immediately (first episode iirc).  Really?  All supposedly based on the ever changing lies of someone that from all indications didn't even know Joran until five years after Natalee disappeared and many lies about the version of events later.  Or did Edward Kramer actually script it all years ago?  TJ knows.  I love you Rob, but I'm disgusted with TJ's role and motivation in this whole thing.  Not excusing Dave, but I think he trusted TJ too much and was seeing dollar signs.  TJ just wanted to do a series and drama/entertainment was key with no regard whatsoever for Natalee and her memory.  Can you imagine what Ebby Steppach's drama series will be like if he rolls with that one too?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:06:13 PM by texasmom » Logged

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: February 11, 2018, 02:09:55 PM »

Did Dave release a statement after the test results were in?  I don't remember one.  

He could have done that in a one hour show.  As he has from day one, he's still trusting all the wrong people and doing anything that contradicts Beth.  Sad. Money was a big motivator here, imo.  You only need to listen to that old radio show with Tim Miller and Steph Watts to know there was resentment from Dave's side for Beth's success in her public speaking and other endeavors that included Natalee.  Dave needs to sit down and watch the entire series BY HIMSELF and think about how many people saw that load of crap.  His example should have been enough after 12 years for people to know what lengths he would go to find Natalee.  Is that how he wants his sweet beautiful daughter remembered?  It angers me that some that didn't know about Natalee or follow the case will actually base their opinion on that.  What version of rapists and mutilation/desecration will remain in people's minds depends on which episode they saw.  Just sickening!  The Kalpoes had to love that they were completely cleared almost immediately (first episode iirc).  Really?  All supposedly based on the ever changing lies of someone that from all indications didn't even know Joran until five years after Natalee disappeared and many lies about the version of events later.  Or did Edward Kramer actually script it all years ago?  TJ knows.  I love you Rob, but I'm disgusted with TJ's role and motivation in this whole thing.  Not excusing Dave, but I think he trusted TJ too much and was seeing dollar signs.  TJ just wanted to do a series and drama/entertainment was key with no regard whatsoever for Natalee and her memory.  Can you imagine what Ebby Steppach's drama series will be like if he rolls with that one too?

I love you - I couldn't have said it better!

It reminds me of way back at the beginning when Dave was believing Dompig!
It makes me question the integrity of TJ. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: February 11, 2018, 03:57:32 PM »

I love you - I couldn't have said it better!

It reminds me of way back at the beginning when Dave was believing Dompig!
It makes me question the integrity of TJ. 

Thanks, Kermit!  Love you too, and definitely agree!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: February 11, 2018, 04:14:37 PM »

We're still here too!   
Thank you, Red!   

From the Natalee Holloway A Life To Remember facebook page.  Well said. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/permalink/1824216637610943/

Louis Swartzkopf shared a link.
January 30 at 8:00am
Natalee Missing 152 Months
30 May 2005 - 30 January 2018

Today Natalee has been missing for 152 months.

Many of us here have been together since the beginning with others joining us along the way. It has been said that it what makes you remember someone forever is not necessarily what that person does or says, but the impact they have on you.

If you recall all the sites that were created at the beginning and look at which ones are still active you will see that there are only a few that have remained true to it's purpose. We have been challenged by others and many attempts have been made to drive us away from our purpose, but we have remained strong and united and have not lost our focus.

Forums and Facebook pages were created in the name of and for the love of a young woman who, through no fault of her own, was removed from a loving family and a multitude of friends and what happened to her or where she may be is still unknown. All those years of hard work along with dreams and hopes for the future have, for now, been reduced to memories of Natalee by ones who have no care about her life or the lives and feeling of those that love her.

Our purpose to be the Guardians of Hope for Natalee must remain true for if we fail in our purpose we have failed Natalee.

This video, Natalee Holloway - A Life To Remember, uploaded by dshep47 on Nov 14, 2010 is one of the best tributes to Natalee. I know I have posted it before but it just confirms why we must continue in our purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ctnMqpZZ4-k?fs=1&hl=en_US

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctnMqpZZ4-k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ctnMqpZZ4-k</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: February 11, 2018, 11:41:43 PM »

If you didn't follow along during the series, this is a pretty good summary.
More at the link.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/natalee-holloway-mother-sues-oxygen_us_5a7ccd34e4b08dfc9302236e

CRIME 02/09/2018 06:02 am ET Updated 2 days ago
Natalee Holloway’s Mother Sues Oxygen Over ‘Reckless’ TV Series
Beth Holloway claims she was “utterly destroyed” by “heinous” and “false” statements about her missing daughter.

By David Lohr
The mother of Natalee Holloway is suing Oxygen Media, claiming its 2017 television series about her daughter’s disappearance in Aruba was a fictional “farce” that caused unnecessary suffering.

Beth Holloway said in the lawsuit filed on Feb. 2 that the NBC-owned network and the Los Angeles-based production company Brian Graden Media made “knowingly false declarations” about her daughter’s disappearance.

The six-part series, “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” was misleading in the airing of unconfirmed allegations and in claiming bone fragments purportedly found on Aruba could belong to her daughter, the suit alleges.

“The series was not a real-time or legitimate investigation into new leads,” according to the lawsuit. “The series was a pre-planned farce and its publication was outrageous.”

Oxygen promoted the series as “the latest and, perhaps, final chapter of the decade-long pursuit to uncover what really happened to Natalee.” It wasn’t.

In the days leading up to the Aug. 19, 2017, premiere, Natalee Holloway’s father, Dave Holloway, and private investigator T.J. Ward, announced the discovery of bone fragments.

“They are in the testing process,” Dave Holloway told HuffPost on Aug. 16, 2017. “It’s a reputable lab and that’s all I can tell you at this point.”

Ward said the discovery was the culmination of an 18-month investigation.

“It’s viable information,” Ward told HuffPost.

The claims brought denials from Aruba Public Prosecutor Dorean Kardol, who told HuffPost “no human remains” were found.

“During an investigation by police in an area indicated by Mr. Holloway, we found remains, but they were found to be from animals,” Kardol said.

The FBI told HuffPost they were unable to locate records of human remains being brought into the U.S. from Aruba in connection with the Natalee Holloway case.

The centerpiece of the Oxygen series was a man named John Ludwick, who has long claimed to be a close friend of Joran van der Sloot, who in 2005 was a 17-year-old Dutch honors student living in Aruba. Natalee Holloway’s classmates said they last saw her leaving a nightclub with van der Sloot before she vanished. Police repeatedly questioned him about the girl’s disappearance.

Ludwick, in the Oxygen series, told multiple fanciful stories about what had supposedly happened to Holloway and claimed he helped dig up and dispose of her remains years after her death. At one point in the Oxygen series, Ludwick pointed out bone fragments hidden in Aruba that supposedly belonged to Natalee Holloway.

The lawsuit filed by Beth Holloway contends she was not involved in the Oxygen series. As a result, in an effort to determine if anything new was actually uncovered, she had to watch the TV series. In doing so, she had to listen to claims that her daughter had been “drugged, raped, killed” and, according to Ludwick, that Natalee Holloway’s bones were ultimately exhumed, “crushed” and cremated.

Enduring the “heinous acts” portrayed in the Oxygen series “completely and utterly destroyed me,” Beth Holloway said, according to the lawsuit.

The Oxygen series concluded on Sept. 23, 2017, without divulging the results of the DNA testing on the bone fragments, saying the results were inconclusive. The results, which showed Natalee Holloway was not a match, were not released until Oct. 2 on Oxygen.com.

Beth Holloway said evidence exists showing the results were in fact known prior to the airing of the final episode.

“In truth, despite their representations ... defendants knew prior to concluding their Series that the Bone Fragments did not belong to Natalee,” the suit claims.

Beth Holloway’s lawsuit is not the first to be filed in connection with the Oxygen series. It’s also not the first time the credibility of the program has been questioned. HuffPost last year published several stories about the series, which raised troubling questions.

In early October 2017, HuffPost discovered sex offender Edward Kramer is claiming responsibility for the Oxygen series. 

Kramer, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in California against Brian Graden Media and production company Lipstick Inc., claims he is “co-owner, developer and writer” of the Oxygen series. Kramer seeks unspecified “just compensation” for his work, plus punitive damages.

The two production companies said in a response that Kramer was an “employee or agent of T.J. Ward.”

Ward told HuffPost that Kramer indeed helped develop the Oxygen program.

“They relied on him for information and promised him certain things,” Ward said.

That same month, a man who identified himself as Eliot Benton told HuffPost he could arrange for Ludwick and Gabriel Madrigal, a man described in the Oxygen series as an “informant,” to reveal the actual location of Natalee Holloway’s remains.

“If the Huffington Post were interested, I’m pretty sure it could be arraigned,” Benton said. “If you came up with like $5,000 [and gave] $2,500 to Gabriel and $2,500 to John, that would probably cover it.”

The $5,000, Benton said, would be in addition to any travel expenses the men would incur in revealing the location of the bones. HuffPost does not pay for interviews and information.

Ward later added another twist to the developments: He said Benton doesn’t exist ― and Benton is really Edward Kramer.

He uses “his middle name and the [last name of a] girl he was living with,” Ward told HuffPost.

Ward said he was aware that Kramer is a registered sex offender and that Kramer had used the name Benton as an alias in press releases about Ward.

It’s unclear if Natalee Holloway’s father was aware that a registered sex offender was purportedly involved in the production of the Oxygen series.

While the show failed to provide the Holloway family closure, it did enrich some of the participants, according to Beth Holloway’s lawsuit. She is seeking $35 million in compensatory and punitive damages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.