March 19, 2024, 12:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618381 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1620 on: March 15, 2018, 03:12:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing/photos/a.153914934626992.33388.123013127717173/125690517449434/?type=1&theater

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: March 15, 2018, 08:49:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/northportsun/posts/1867077200010571

North Port Sun added 7 new photos.
3 hrs ·
The death of John Ludwick

Authorities looking into self-defense killing of man who claimed connection to Natalee Holloway

By Scott Lawson
North Port Editor

NORTH PORT — Authorities are piecing together details into the life — and death — of John Ludwick, who was killed in self-defense by a North Port woman early Wednesday.

After apparently attempting to kidnap a woman while she was getting out of her car, Ludwick, 32, of Port Charlotte, was stabbed with his own knife and wandered for about four blocks before he died.

While that case remains unsolved, North Port Police said Thursday an autopsy conducted is consistent with their initial understanding of Ludwick’s apparent attempt to kidnap the woman and her grabbing his knife, ultimately stabbing him in the torso area.

“Everything is still ‘very consistent’ — to use our officer’s words — with her details of how it went down. She happened to catch him right in an artery,” North Port Police spokesman Josh Taylor said.

Toxicology is not complete on the autopsy and won’t be available for several months, Taylor said.

Witnesses also confirm statements made by the victim and others in the home in the 4300 block of Wesley Lane, he said.

A full story is online at northportsun.com and will appear in Thursday's edition of The Sun.

https://www.facebook.com/northportsun/photos/a.307254525992854.93162.119103994807909/1865573253494299/?type=3&theater

North Port Sun
Posted Yesterday

Police: Man killed 'attempted to kidnap' woman

Staff Report

NORTH PORT -- North Port Police is reporting a man killed early Wednesday was attempting to kidnap a woman he knew.

"Early in this investigation, it appears that the male subject who has passed was attempting to kidnap a young woman as she exited her vehicle in her driveway," North Port spokesman Josh Taylor said in a news release.

"A struggle ensued and he is the one who ended up stabbed. He then fled the area on foot," he stated.

He "zig-zagged" about four blocks before falling into the northbound lanes of Biscayne Drive, according to North Port Police Assistant Chief Mike Pelfrey.

No names have been released as of 11:15 a.m. The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.facebook.com/northportsun/posts/1865469150171376

North Port Sun added 2 new photos.
Yesterday at 8:41am ·
Police: Person dies after stabbing

Staff Report

NORTH PORT -- A person stabbed early Wednesday who was airlifted from where they collapsed on South Biscayne Drive has died, authorities said.

Authorities said they received a call about the situation at 6:51 a.m.

North Port Police Assistant Chief Mike Pelfrey said the person was stabbed at a property about four blocks away and then "zig-zagged" until collapsing in the northbound lanes of South Biscayne Drive.

The stabbing took place in the 4300 block of Wesley Lane.

South Biscayne Drive, which was closed for several hours, has reopened, according to North Port spokesman Josh Taylor.

The investigation into the death is underway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: March 16, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »

It's worth the minute to hear him say it!    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOBEgiT4_fI

Friend stabbed Joran van der Sloot to death: 'Karma is - RTL BOULEVARD

RTL Entertainment
Published on Mar 15, 2018
A man who previously said that he helped Joran van der Sloot to remove the remains of Natalee Holloway was stabbed to death. That happened when he tried to kidnap a woman. Peter R. de Vries spoke with the mother of Natalee and it is clear: 'Karma is a bitch!'

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOBEgiT4_fI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/rOBEgiT4_fI</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: March 16, 2018, 03:02:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/NorthPortPD/photos/a.1578275652461802.1073741828.1576987029257331/2059391337683562/?type=3

North Port Police Department
2 hrs ·

FACT NEWS: Since we were called to the scene, the North Port Police Department has worked diligently to gather FACTS and EVIDENCE surrounding the John Ludwick stabbing and death. This includes immediate interviews, crime scene forensics, independent first hand witnesses, sworn written statements, initial autopsy results, and just good old fashioned experience.

Nothing which we have reported so far has changed. We aware of a “theory” that others may have been involved in Mr. Ludwick’s death. Initial thoughts (without FACTS) by someone who has been interviewed by federal authorities and found not to be credible, due in part to multiple contradictory statements. There is absolutely no EVIDENCE at this time that anyone other than the woman Mr. Ludwick attacked was involved. Of course we are always open to new and additional FACTUAL tips and information. If you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE, please let us know and we will investigate. #FACTS #EVIDENCE

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: March 17, 2018, 03:15:38 PM »

Wow! I just saw this checking the site!  I had thought Joran would have met the same fate by now.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: March 19, 2018, 10:23:54 PM »

Wow! I just saw this checking the site!  I had thought Joran would have met the same fate by now.   

One things for sure, it's not Aruba! 

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Challapalca+Peru+PEPO0456:1:PE 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: March 23, 2018, 06:23:53 PM »

http://www.wfla.com/news/sarasota-county/north-port-police-release-911-call-made-by-woman-who-fought-off-kidnapper/1069986685

Chilling 911 by woman who fought off man with Natalie Holloway connection
By: John Rogers
Updated: Mar 23, 2018 11:17 AM EDT

NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) - North Port police released a chilling 911 call made by a woman who stabbed a man after an attempted kidnapping.

That man, it turns out, was connected to the Natalee Holloway disappearance investigation.

Last Wednesday morning, Emily Heistand drove back home from her boyfriend’s house to pick up her daughter. She then came face to face with terror.

"He had a knife to my neck. He told me he was going to kill me if I didn't give him the keys,” a frantic Heistand said on the call.

Her former roommate, John Ludwick, was waiting for her. He gained notoriety after he recently admitted he helped Joran van der Sloot dispose of the remains of Natalee Holloway.

“He was wearing all black like a face mask, a jacket, everything,” she described on the phone.

“He must’ve been hiding behind my other car because I heard somebody run over and I knew it was him when I started screaming right away and I couldn’t close the door quick enough,” said Heistand.

Heistand fought back.

“I got the knife from him and I stabbed him!” she said.

And then she kept fighting.

"He had his arm around my neck and I just kept swinging it back at him because I thought I was gonna die and I think I got him, because when I went inside he was on the ground sitting,” Heistand told the dispatcher.

Ludwick ran off and later died from his wounds. Heistand said Ludwick had been stalking her for months.

"I told him if he doesn't leave me alone I'm gonna get the police involved and yesterday he told me 'you just sealed your fate,” said Heistand.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: April 15, 2018, 09:21:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=131915100316548&id=100000716705766

James Johnson
February 21, 2013 ·
Vice-Consul Hogan was attempting to assist with the Natalee Holloway investigation when he disappeared. His last message to me was, "I'm working on it." Another extremely sad note in another extremely sad case.

Wife charged in mystery of missing US Vice-Consul to Curacao

Read more:

Wife charged in mystery of missing US Vice-Consul to Curacao - Caribbean360
James Hogan’s bloodstained clothing was discovered on a local beach, but his body has never been found.
CARIBBEAN360.COM

In recent news....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6197.msg1617755#msg1617755

https://curacaonieuws.nu/vrouw-vermiste-james-hogan-gedagvaard/

Google translation:

Wife summoned missing James Hogan
MARCH 1, 2018

The American consulate wants the wife of the missing vice-consul James Hogan to appear in court. The reason why is not clear yet. James Hogan is missing since 2009.

Clothes and blood were found at Caracas Bay at the time. Abby Maureen Beard-Hogan was convicted in Florida before because she had thrown away important e-mails from her husband. The case here is 31 May.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: April 16, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »

Looks like Emily is going to be on Dr. Phil today if anyone is interested.

https://www.drphil.com/shows/she-stabbed-and-killed-the-man-who-claimed-to-have-disposed-of-natalee-holloways-remains/

SHOW

“She Stabbed And Killed The Man Who Claimed To Have Disposed Of Natalee Holloway’s Remains.”
April 16, 2018

John Ludwick, who claimed to have helped hide the body of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, was stabbed to death in Florida after he reportedly attempted to kidnap 23-year-old Emily Heistand.

In an exclusive interview, Heistand speaks out for the first time just days after her attack.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: April 16, 2018, 01:53:07 PM »

I just watched one of the Dr. Phil clips where Emily is talking about conspiracy theorist, Gabriel Madrigal, and discrediting his theory on her boyfriend being the actual killer of John Ludwick.

So I go to Gabe's fb page to see what he's saying, and he's been busy the last few days.  Yeah he's still claiming that the boyfriend really did it.
Still trying to pawn off his videos of his trips to Aruba and his bogus investigation...
And....still trying to make money off of Natalee's name. 

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2025688817642654&id=100006046668726

Gabriel Madrigal added 10 new photos.
April 14 at 8:36pm ·
Ok if you like to be on justice group. Here is the pricing
option 1 One time fee

$50 you will receive. A t-shirt. And a wristband. And membership to justice 2018. All exclusive. Video footage. That oxygen never showed. That I took while in Aruba 2017 working on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and a future trip to Aruba only member will get to see none cut footage

Option 2 one time fee

$25 will get you a wristband. And membership to justice 2018 all exclusive. Video and future trip footage to Aruba as it happens
You can pay on Facebook or pay pal here is my link and email. Mummfus13@gmail.com

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: April 20, 2018, 08:43:43 PM »

It's worth the minute to hear him say it!    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOBEgiT4_fI

Friend stabbed Joran van der Sloot to death: 'Karma is - RTL BOULEVARD

RTL Entertainment
Published on Mar 15, 2018
A man who previously said that he helped Joran van der Sloot to remove the remains of Natalee Holloway was stabbed to death. That happened when he tried to kidnap a woman. Peter R. de Vries spoke with the mother of Natalee and it is clear: 'Karma is a bitch!'

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rOBEgiT4_fI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/rOBEgiT4_fI</a>

Thanks TM!     Yes, karma is a bitch! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: May 23, 2018, 12:12:23 AM »

TICK...TOCK

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: May 23, 2018, 12:14:56 AM »

TICK...TOCK

KEEPTHEFAITH

URINE'S TIME WILL COME, WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: May 23, 2018, 12:22:37 AM »

To all the Monkey's and Freebirds who always sought the TRUTH, may God always watch over you and your families.....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: May 23, 2018, 10:50:20 PM »

To all the Monkey's and Freebirds who always sought the TRUTH, may God always watch over you and your families.....

You too, KTF!   

Justice for Natalee!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: May 25, 2018, 08:50:02 PM »

ribbit....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: May 26, 2018, 12:30:00 AM »

You too, KTF!   

Justice for Natalee!   

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: May 26, 2018, 12:30:22 AM »

ribbit....

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: May 26, 2018, 11:40:29 AM »

Always thinking about Justice for Natalee Holloway.

I thought a lot about her last night as my beloved Husky Women's softball team came back from a 2-0 deficit to beat the Crimson Tide, on the shores of Montlake. Dawgs up 1 in the best of three series. WCWS

Sorry, Natalee.  an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: May 26, 2018, 04:10:19 PM »

Dave Holloway said they don't know any more about exactly what happened to Natalee than they did the first day.

...but TJ Ward is still on the case!  

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5789841363001/?#sp=show-clips

Whatever Happened to Natalee Holloway?
May. 25, 2018 - 2:49 - 13 years after the disappearance of his daughter on the island of Aruba, Dave Holloway is stilling looking for answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ79Qa1FGOQ

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/dJ79Qa1FGOQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/dJ79Qa1FGOQ</a>
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:12:25 PM by texasmom » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.