March 18, 2024, 11:16:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618364 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1640 on: May 26, 2018, 04:11:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing/photos/a.153914934626992.33388.123013127717173/125690517449434/?type=1&theater

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: May 27, 2018, 03:02:25 PM »

To all the Monkey's and Freebirds who always sought the TRUTH, may God always watch over you and your families.....

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

ribbit....

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: May 28, 2018, 11:22:10 PM »

BBM is just not true, imo. 

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ebby-steppach-news-update-family-enlists-lead-investigator-from-natalee-holloway-case-to-help-find-missing-girl-202655/

Ebby Steppach News Update: Family Enlists Lead Investigator From Natalee Holloway Case to Help Find Missing Girl

By Jessica Ferrera , Christian Post Contributor | Oct 13, 2017 2:36 PM

Steppach's family, on the other hand, remains hopeful about locating the young girl. Her mother, Laurie Jernigan, confirmed to KATV that they had reached out to Ward. She was nevertheless surprised when she got a call from him sooner than she expected.

Jernigan is positive that whoever is involved in the disappearance of her daughter will be captured in time. She told KATV: "We will find her, and we'll find who's responsible for this. They haven't gotten away with anything. It's just a matter of getting to them."

Meanwhile, it was also confirmed that Ward had already met with detectives from the LRPD to go through documents and pieces of evidence to start his work on the case.

The investigator told the local paper: "I looked into the facts and circumstances around it. They were kind of interesting and a puzzle, and of course there was some issues between the family and law enforcement early on."

As mentioned, Ward is also known for his contributions in the Holloway case. The girl had gone missing during her trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation in 2005. Like Steppach, Holloway was 18 years old when she disappeared.

When Ward was called in to look into the case, he went through the evidence which led the decade-long investigation to an informant named Gabriel that helped shed light on what happened to Holloway despite prime suspect Joran van der Sloot's non-conviction.

Ebby Steppach's remains were positively identified this week.  She was found in a drainage pipe in the residential area park where her car was found two and a half years ago!  The entrance to the pipe being very near her car.  I've read several things on FB and in the media and wondered why I hadn't seen TJ mentioned in the many thanks from the family.  I watched a podcast last night and I'm not sure exactly when it was posted but she did mention TJ joining the investigation.  She updated four months ago with this comment.

https://grfilms.net/v-where-is-ebby-steppach-huge-announcement-fIfaOWkmA_A.html

Danelle Hallan   
UPDATE! TJ Ward has since been fired from the case! According to what I have been told, he took advantage of the family and did absolutely no work. This is heartbreaking to hear and makes me want to push even harder to raise money for his family! Please keep them in your thoughts. There is nothing worse than being taken advantage of in a desperate time of need.

4 months ago

http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/family-ebby-steppach-s-death-is-being-investigated-as-a-homicide/1195362746

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: May 30, 2018, 01:49:00 PM »

Hope & prayers for Natalee and her family.
                               Natalee Missing 13 Years
                             30 May 2005 - 30 May 2018

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: May 30, 2018, 06:06:17 PM »

Remembering Natalee and Stephany and their families today.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

And reminding everyone that if Aruba had done the right thing in 2005, Stephany would have never met Joran in 2010.   

https://www.facebook.com/562174703817657/photos/a.562189247149536.1073741826.562174703817657/1475619559139829

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155921990167851&set=a.10151112081137851.448837.640347850&type=3

Maria Elena Ramírez Schiaffino
17 hrs ·

Siempre con nosotros
Te Amamos hija ❤️
No sabes cuanto 🌹

Google translation:
Always with us
We love you daughter ❤️
You don't know how much 🌹

https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/cold-cases/natalee-holloway-resource-center/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: June 03, 2018, 12:35:41 AM »

I noticed that the Zeolla's just sold their house in Aruba in the past year.  Not sure this means anything at all and may be something we knew and I've just forgotten.  I'm putting it here in case the info goes poof eventually.  The Aruba Chamber registry doesn't show him as a proxy now, it looks like the managing directors changed at the end of 2017.  One thing I noticed about the company is that it's the same address as the Sjiem Fat & Co. Aruba Lawyers, but apparently there are a whole lot of companies registered under that address.

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/88004440
EMANSTRAAT 49-A, ORANJESTAD OOST
Connected to 333 entities

https://dailynewsegypt.com/2010/02/05/meet-richard-zeolla-marriotts-new-general-manager/

Meet Richard Zeolla: Marriott's new general manager

Safaa Abdoun February 5, 2010

Last December, Richard Zeolla took the reigns to become the third general manager of Cairo s historic property.

Moving with his wife and three children, Zeolla jokingly describes the transition as moving to the “bigger desert from the desert island of Aruba, where he moved in the summer of 2003.

Zeolla was an active member of several professional associations in the many countries he lived in. He became a Board Member of “Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association in 2004, the association’s treasurer in 2007 and finally the Chairman in 2009.

Simultaneously, he was a Board Member of the “Caribbean Hotel Association from 2004 to 2009 in addition to being the Chairman of Marriott Caribbean Business Council in 2004 as well. He also served on the Board of the American School in Bucharest, Romania.

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/86010017

Officer
ZEOLLA, RICHARD SCOTT

Connected to 1 entity

Data from: Paradise Papers - Aruba corporate registry
    Aruba corporate registry data is current through 2016

Connections
Entity  COSTA DEL SOL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY N.V.

Role    Proxy

From    13-JUL-2009

To  -    

Incorporation  30-SEP-1988    

Jurisdiction     Aruba

Status  -

Data From     Paradise Papers - Aruba corporate registry

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=232691975

Company Overview of Costa Del Sol Development Company N.V.

Costa Del Sol Development Company N.V. doing business as Aruba Surf Club Development and Management Company, offers real estate development services. The company was incorporated in 1988 and is based in Oranjestad, Aruba. Costa Del Sol Development Company N.V. operates as a subsidiary of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp.

Emanstraat 49-A

Oranjestad,  

Aruba

Founded in 1988

https://www.arubachamber.com/templates/kvk/view_extract.php

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 04 JANUARY 2018 under serial number 48881.0 is the company with the tradename:

COSTA DEL SOL FINANCING COMPANY

Business address    EMANSTRAAT 49-A, ORANJESTAD OOST
Legal form    LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company    COSTA DEL SOL FINANCING COMPANY VBA
Statutory seat    ARUBA
Date of incorporation    20 DECEMBER 2017

Authorized capital    ARUBAN FLORINS 0.00
Issued capital    ARUBAN FLORINS 33,000.00
Paid up capital    ARUBAN FLORINS 33,000.00

NOT IN POSSESSION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE
DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

STANDARD TRUST COMPANY N.V.;

Business address   EMANSTRAAT 49-A, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   20 NOVEMBER 2017
Authority   FULL

TRIMON, JESSELIN DESIREE LIGENNE;

Born in   ARUBA, ARUBA on 30 AUGUST 1969
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   20 DECEMBER 2017
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY
1. The Company's objects shall be: a. to act as a finance company and to mediate in the realization of financing of all types of transactions, provided that the Company can exclusively perform these activities in such a manner that it cannot be qualified as a credit institution as referred to in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the State Ordinance on the supervision of the credit system;
except for exemption, it is also explicitly prohibited from performing the acts referred to in Article 48 of the State Ordinance on the supervision of the credit system;
b. to invest its equity in securities, such as shares and other certificates of participation, bonds, and other interest-bearing claims by any name and in any form;
c. to participate in, support or in any way have a participating interest in, or to conduct the management of or to represent other companies, corporations, and legal entities, irrespective of their object, provided that this does not take place on a commercial basis or in any other manner on account of which the Company could be qualified as a trust office as referred to in Article 1 of the State Ordinance on the supervision of trust service providers;
d. to acquire, possess, alienate, build and cause to be built, manage and develop, rent and rent out, sell, lease, mortgage and/or in general encumber property subject to registration and/or any right to or interest in property subject to registration;
e. to provide surety and other guarantees, to undertake joint and several liability, and to transfer in ownership -whether or not in fiduciary ownership or trust- or mortgage, pledge, or otherwise encumber assets, and this as security for the payment of the debts of the Company and the debts of third parties, whether or not for a consideration;
f. for the benefit of board members, staff, employees, and/or former employees of the Company or companies affiliated with it and/or their surviving relatives to contract agreements regarding rights to periodic payments, annuity contracts, and pension insurance contracts with an insurance company that has a license as referred to in Article 5, first paragraph, of the State Ordinance on the supervision of the insurance business;
g. to accrue and insure pension plans for the benefit of and to make payments to Managing Directors-shareholders of the Company or companies affiliated with it, and their surviving relatives. 2. The Company can do everything within its object that is related to this object in the broadest sense, both for its own account and for account of third parties. 3. The above shall take place in as far as permitted by and with due observance of the provisions in or pursuant to the relevant statutory regulations. 4. Invoking transgression of the object shall be excluded.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 12:40:20 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 04, 2018, 11:09:03 AM »

No shame, none at all.   
And Gabe's still selling group memberships for his top secret jfn group.

https://www.facebook.com/tjwardpi/posts/1286818344795203

TJ Ward with Investigative Consultants International
May 16 at 5:39pm ·

Watch the re-Broadcast of the Disappearance
Of Natalee Holloway on Oxygen network on May 19th and 26th

As catch Tj and Dave Holloway on Fox network on May 25 th@ 6:00p est

Profile picture:

https://www.facebook.com/tjwardpi/photos/a.368132533330460.1073741825.368130469997333/368132539997126/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 13, 2018, 06:14:34 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/13/texas-man-may-have-solved-daughters-1984-murder.html

Texas man may have solved daughter's 1984 murder
Travis Fedschun By Travis Fedschun   | Fox News

Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller believes Clyde Hedrick, left, is responsible for murdering his daughter, Laura.  (Galveston County Sheriff's Office/Texas EquuSearch)

Tim Miller, the founder of non-profit Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery, has been working toward finding his daughter's killer ever since Laura Miller was abducted and murdered in north Galveston County, Texas in 1984 at the age of 16.

Laura was last seen alive on Sept. 10, 1984, when she went to use a payphone at a gas station since the family had moved into a new home in League City, Texas and their phone lines weren't yet set up.

Miller told The Guardian that police investigators initially treated her disappearance as a runaway or suicide.

Months before Laura vanished, a couple in League City found their dog playing with a human skull on April 4, 1984. Authorities later identified the skull as belonging to Heidi Fye, a local waitress who had vanished when using the same payphone as Laura in October, 1983.

Authorities later found the rest of Fye's body in an oil field off Interstate 45.

Miller told The Guardian he asked police at the time to check the field for his daughter because of the connection of the two using the same payphone, but was dismissed at the time.

Boys riding dirtbikes in that same oil field two years later came across a body propped under a tree near the spot where Fye was found, and also came across the skeleton of Laura Miller.

Miller, now 71, told The Guardian he believed that a man who lived down the road from the Millers before they moved to League City may have been invovled in his daughter's murder.

Clyde Hedrick had recently served a short stint in prison for an incident that occurred the same year Laura was killed, when he was convicted of abusing a woman's corpse, according to the Guardian.

Hedrick claimed the woman, Ellen Beason, drowned when they were swimming together, and he freaked out and hid her body in a panic. The Galveston County Medical Examiner said at the time that Beason’s cause of death was indeterminable, and Hedrick was convicted only of abusing a corpse, a minor offense, and sentenced to a year in jail.

Clyde Hedrick is currently serving 20 years in prison for manslaughter.  (Galveston County Sheriff's Office )

Nearly 30 years later, investigators conducted another examination of Beason's body and discovered she died from blunt force trauma to the head. Hedrick was arrested for her murder in 2013 and was eventually convicted and sentecned to 20 years in prison.

Hedrick, who is serving time at a Texas penitentiary, has continued to deny any involvement in the deaths of Laura and the other two women.

“Miller got a lot of people to think I’m the League City Killing Field Serial Killer,” he told The Guardian, charging that Miller is always trying to point blame. “I’m the fourth man he said got to be the one. All of us caused his daughter's death. Come on. [I want] this nightmare over and behind me!”

Miller told the Guardian he just wants Hedrick to confess to killing his daugther and the other killings, in addition to identifiying the other bodies found in the field.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 13, 2018, 09:53:54 PM »

Hope Tim is right 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: June 18, 2018, 03:44:29 PM »

https://ibb.co/fQu0ny
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: June 18, 2018, 03:46:22 PM »

That is the Zeolla family. I forget where I found that photo though,
had to of been years ago.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: June 18, 2018, 03:47:58 PM »

Does Tim mean League City in Texas, does anyone know?
If so, there are a LOT of murders/unsolved cases in League City, Texas.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: June 18, 2018, 03:49:29 PM »

Hope & prayers for Natalee and her family.
                               Natalee Missing 13 Years
                             30 May 2005 - 30 May 2018

Maybe this will be the year, lucky 13, when all answers will be answered.
G_d willing.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: June 20, 2018, 02:42:34 AM »

Hope Tim is right 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: June 20, 2018, 08:01:11 PM »

I have always liked and respected Tim. I think some personal weaknesses have allowed some to take advantage of his good will. (The case of his daughter helped foster his personal issues). To answer a question above .... that area south of Houston has indeed been the site of MANY missing girls. I think they are all related. Tim is from Pearland, TX (if I recall correctly). That whole corridor along I-45 has been the subject of a few shows and documentaries about the several missing girls and murders.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:14:38 PM by wreck » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 26, 2018, 11:27:50 PM »

That one is missing Olivia, last I checked she's married and lives in Texas.  Rand's FB says he lives here too.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154127562853032&set=a.10151380816928032.577103.676988031&type=3&theater

Mashelle Williams Zeolla
August 16, 2015 · Edited ·  ·

Family photo for the first time in wayyy too many years! On the Guadalupe in New Braunfels Texas.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: July 01, 2018, 02:52:35 PM »

The Texas Killing Fields is an area bordering the Calder Oil Field, which is a 25-acre patch of land situated a mile from Interstate Highway 45.
Since the early 1970s, 30 bodies of murder victims have been found within the Killing Fields area. These were mainly the bodies of girls or young women. Furthermore, many young girls have disappeared from this area. Their bodies, if the girls are deceased, are still missing.

It is believed that many of the murders are the work of serial killers. Many of the victims were aged 10–25 years, and many shared similar physical features. A few of them had similar hairstyles Despite exhaustive efforts by the League City, Texas police, along with the assistance of the FBI, very few of these murders have been solved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Killing_Fields_%28location%29

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: July 03, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »

Ruben Trappenberg has died!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: July 03, 2018, 04:32:02 PM »

Ruben Trapenberg has died!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mctXycw9qho&feature=share

1985 Ruben Trapenberg as a rockstar.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: July 03, 2018, 07:57:24 PM »

Thanks Kermit!  I just saw the news too.  Haven't tried translating anything yet to see if I can tell what happened to him.  He couldn't have been that old.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.