March 19, 2024, 05:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618438 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: May 19, 2015, 07:49:59 PM »

FYI - tomorrow night Dana will have guests on his show discussing the Natalee Holloway case.  Maybe TJ Ward and Dave Holloway if he can get them.  So don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tomorrow at 9pm ET!

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: May 19, 2015, 07:57:17 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/05/new_witness_in_natalee_hollowa.html

New witness in Natalee Holloway case not telling the truth, Aruban prosecutor says

By Carol Robinson | crobinson@al.com

on May 19, 2015 at 10:56 AM, updated May 19, 2015 at 4:45 PM

Recently the Prosecutor's Office received the requested information from the management of the Marriott based in Orlando. "From this information, it becomes indisputably clear that on the 30th of May 2005, no construction or building activities were started at the location that Mr. De Jong has specifically pointed out as the spot where Natalee Holloway would have been hidden and/or buried,'' according to Angela's press release. "More concretely: the foundation of the Spyglass Tower (that still had to be built at the time) and of the staircase of the Spyglass Tower was not in place. This means that Natalee Holloway could never have been hidden and/or buried there."

"This leads to the conclusion that the claims made by Mr. De Jong of what he saw on the night of 30th of May 2005, cannot be correct, and that his testimony, considering the afore-mentioned, does not add to the solving of this case,'' Angela wrote. "Further investigation (in any manner whatsoever) under the staircase of the Spyglass Tower will not lead to finding the body of Natalee Holloway.

Angela said that if new tips and leads that are "sufficiently concrete and well-founded surface in the (near) future" should arise, they will be investigated by the police and prosecutor's office in the hopes of finally closing the case and bring the suspect or suspects to justice. "At the moment however, the Police and the Prosecutor's Office unfortunately do not have any new tips or leads in this case,'' she said.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: May 19, 2015, 08:07:08 PM »

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/05/12/natalee-holloways-dad-reacts-claims-alleged-witness

Natalee Holloway's Dad on New Lead: 'Things Are Starting to Make Sense'

May 12, 2015 As seen on The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson

Dave Holloway said that he recently went to Aruba with a canine to search for his daughter, but that they weren’t permitted to search “restricted areas.”

Holloway told Gretchen Carlson that he went on Google Earth and pulled up the exact location where the alleged witness claims he saw van der Sloot and Natalee.

“Lo and behold, [the location] was under construction at the time,” Holloway told Carlson.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: May 19, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »

FYI - tomorrow night Dana will have guests on his show discussing the Natalee Holloway case.  Maybe TJ Ward and Dave Holloway if he can get them.  So don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tomorrow at 9pm ET!

Thanks Klaas!   

TJ Ward is confirmed for tomorrows show.  Sounds like Dave Holloway may be busy. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: May 19, 2015, 09:57:52 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

TJ Ward is confirmed for tomorrows show.  Sounds like Dave Holloway may be busy. 

That's too bad if Dave can't make it, but I'll look forward to hearing what TJ has to say.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: May 19, 2015, 10:39:11 PM »

http://wkrn.com/2015/05/19/dad-cautiously-renews-hope-in-finding-missing-daughter-natalee-holloway/

Dad ‘cautiously renews hope’ in finding missing daughter Natalee Holloway
Published: May 19, 2015, 7:50 pm  |  Updated: May 19, 2015, 8:06 pm

Dave Holloway said he hopes to find closure in his daughter’s disappearance. (Courtesy: WIAT)

Holloway says he remembers seeing the construction area surrounded by the fence. He also remembers that no one felt led to look inside the fence because they didn’t think anyone could get in that area.

“Whether I believe him or not, I can’t struggle with the ‘what if.’ What if it is true? And what can I do to satisfy my mind in a potential clue that could solve the case,” said Holloway.

Holloway says the Marriott is waiting on a warrant from Aruban police before they will allow a search.

“For them to indicate that they will make their decision in a month or two kind of tells me that they have no intentions of doing it. Simply to not do it, they need to give me a reason. A very good reason,” Holloway said.

While there have been many promising leads that have come and gone throughout the past ten years, Holloways says one thing that has never changed is the love for his daughter.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: May 19, 2015, 11:26:09 PM »

Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof Dismisses New Witness Jurrien De Jong’s Story that He Saw Joran van der Sloot Kill Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/19/chief-prosecutor-eric-olthof-dismisses-new-witness-jurrien-de-jongs-story-that-he-saw-joran-van-der-sloot-kill-natalee-holloway/

YOU KNOW SOME ONE IS PROBABLY TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN AN ARUBA PROSECUTOR AND JORAN VAN DER SLOOT BOTH SAY SOMEONE IS LYING.

Today, Aruba Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof dismissed the claims that new witness, Jurrien De Jong, told to Inside Edition that Joran Van der Sloot killed Natalee Holloway at a construction site in Aruba in 2015. Jurrien De Jong previously said, “I saw Natalee Holloway on the last night that she was alive. I was the eyewitness.  De Jong went on to say, “I saw that Joran was chasing Natalee into a small building under construction. In about five minutes he came out with Natalee in his arms, and slammed the body of Natalee on the floor, and then he made an opening in a crawl space … I knew she was dead.” However, Eric Olthof does not believe the witness that has come forward, ten years after Natalee Holloway went missing in Aruba. Why should any Aruba authority believe anything that anyone says that may solve the Natalee Holloway case? Hell, the previous prosecutors would not prosecute Joran Van der Sloot in the death of Natalee Holloway even after he admitted to the crime, not once , but twice.

In my opinion, why isn’t Jurrien De Jong’s story plausible? Just because Joran Van der Sloot murdered Natalee Holloway at the construction site of the Spyglass Tower of the Marriott hotel on the 30th of May 2005, does not mean that Joran left her body there permanently. His father, Paulus Van der Sloot, is much to intelligent to leave the body of Natalee at a location on land where she could potentially be found. Because after all as Papa Sloot chillingly stated so many years ago, no body, no crime. Natalee may very well have been killed at this construction site and then was buried at sea. Remember Joran Van der Sloot said, “It’s a big ocean”.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: May 19, 2015, 11:56:44 PM »

if you search term... marriott aruba surf club construction 2005 ....
there are a lot of comments at travelers forums about that work
from reading i think thats the yr the surf club was starting to be
built,and several areas of the surf club are timeshare rentals
did sloots and fam own a piece of the timeshare investment
or a timeshare or 2 or more

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2015, 01:01:13 AM »

It would behoove the two leprechauns to come forward, before they meet an untimely departure from the island of Aruba. They are no longer useful to anyone. Speak now, or you will forever hold your peace, literally.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2015, 01:06:55 AM »

aruba politicians and police will never follow up on any leads that point to Natalee's whereabouts...the island of aruba is dammed..they hold  tourism above everything.....they will all rot in HELL.....so the take away for all good monkeys..urine has been dealt justice in Peru....and then in Alabama....paulus was an ass and is DEAD!(Thank you Lord) anita is an ass and her judgement is scheduled (Thank you Lord)..kpols bros are toast at judgement (Thank you Lord) and Koen and Sanders have lots of explaining to do..judgement will bite them and family in the ass!(Thank you Lord)
katieb-proud daughter of bill
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:09:45 AM by billb's daughter » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 20, 2015, 01:20:32 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: May 20, 2015, 07:44:54 AM »

EXCLUSIVE: Natalee Holloway's parents celebrate birth of grandchild as Marriott Aruba Surf Club agrees to dig up property where new witness says missing teen's body was buried, dad reveals

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3087951/Natalee-Holloway-s-parents-celebrate-birth-grandchild-Marriott-Aruba-Surf-Club-agrees-dig-property-new-witness-says-missing-teen-s-body-buried-dad-reveals.html

Is this really true ...Marriott Aruba Surf Club agrees to dig up property. How is it going to be possible?

How comical is it to hear Joran Van der Sloot call some one else "a f***ing liar, a compulsive liar?"

Van der Sloot has dismissed de Jong's story. 'He told me he knows this guy. He's a crack head, a f***ing liar, a compulsive liar,' his lawyer Maximo Altez said. 'He's homeless and wants money to buy drugs.

'You know the mind of a crack head, he'll do anything to get money, and that's all he wants,' added Altez. 'You shouldn't waste your time listening to him. Joran is innocent, he didn't do that crime.'

Dave Holloway, though, dismisses van der Sloot. 'All we have ever heard are Joran and his lies,' he told Daily Mail Online.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: May 20, 2015, 08:16:38 AM »

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 20, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with TJ Ward on the Natalee Holloway Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/20/daily-commentary-wednesday-may-20-2015-preview-of-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-with-tj-ward-on-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Don’t miss tonight’s show with International Private Detective, TJ Ward discussing the Natalee Holloway case and the witness that has come forward with new information

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 20, 2015, 11:43:23 AM »

Looking forward to hearing what T.J. has to say; Ten years ... still hard to believe ... wow.
I bet de Jong is telling the truth.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 20, 2015, 12:31:48 PM »

Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof Dismisses New Witness Jurrien De Jong’s Story that He Saw Joran van der Sloot Kill Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/19/chief-prosecutor-eric-olthof-dismisses-new-witness-jurrien-de-jongs-story-that-he-saw-joran-van-der-sloot-kill-natalee-holloway/

YOU KNOW SOME ONE IS PROBABLY TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN AN ARUBA PROSECUTOR AND JORAN VAN DER SLOOT BOTH SAY SOMEONE IS LYING.

Today, Aruba Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof dismissed the claims that new witness, Jurrien De Jong, told to Inside Edition that Joran Van der Sloot killed Natalee Holloway at a construction site in Aruba in 2015. Jurrien De Jong previously said, “I saw Natalee Holloway on the last night that she was alive. I was the eyewitness.  De Jong went on to say, “I saw that Joran was chasing Natalee into a small building under construction. In about five minutes he came out with Natalee in his arms, and slammed the body of Natalee on the floor, and then he made an opening in a crawl space … I knew she was dead.” However, Eric Olthof does not believe the witness that has come forward, ten years after Natalee Holloway went missing in Aruba. Why should any Aruba authority believe anything that anyone says that may solve the Natalee Holloway case? Hell, the previous prosecutors would not prosecute Joran Van der Sloot in the death of Natalee Holloway even after he admitted to the crime, not once , but twice.

In my opinion, why isn’t Jurrien De Jong’s story plausible? Just because Joran Van der Sloot murdered Natalee Holloway at the construction site of the Spyglass Tower of the Marriott hotel on the 30th of May 2005, does not mean that Joran left her body there permanently. His father, Paulus Van der Sloot, is much to intelligent to leave the body of Natalee at a location on land where she could potentially be found. Because after all as Papa Sloot chillingly stated so many years ago, no body, no crime. Natalee may very well have been killed at this construction site and then was buried at sea. Remember Joran Van der Sloot said, “It’s a big ocean”.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: May 20, 2015, 01:29:10 PM »

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 20, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with TJ Ward on the Natalee Holloway Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/20/daily-commentary-wednesday-may-20-2015-preview-of-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-with-tj-ward-on-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Don’t miss tonight’s show with International Private Detective, TJ Ward discussing the Natalee Holloway case and the witness that has come forward with new information

Now confirmed that Robin Holloway Sax will join TJ Ward and Dana to discuss Natalee tonight on the Dana Pretzer show!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:55:46 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: May 20, 2015, 02:12:27 PM »

if you search term... marriott aruba surf club construction 2005 ....
there are a lot of comments at travelers forums about that work
from reading i think thats the yr the surf club was starting to be
built,and several areas of the surf club are timeshare rentals
did sloots and fam own a piece of the timeshare investment
or a timeshare or 2 or more

HALIEGH UNCAPHER was a student that stayed in Aruba. Her parent were coming to
meet her and stay at their timeshare.
HALIEGH UNCAPHER is the only known MBHS
Aruba 2005 trip participant to acutally help search the island for Natalee.

I remember a group of sleuths were looking into a Marriott timeshare that was said
to of had a group of the Mountain Brook teens partying at the night Natalee disappeared.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: May 20, 2015, 02:15:18 PM »

TomR
Mana:       
 Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2006 07:25 pm

MF: I wasn’t trying to trap you on trick you in any way by asking your opinion of the PVs.  I had never read your previous comments concerning them.

But I do have one more OT question for you if you don’t mind.  My wife and I were at the Marriott Surf Club last week.  We noticed that the land adjacent to the Surf Club was cleared.  I think it had to be recent, as I don’t remember it that way in June.  Do you know if condos are to be built there or is that just an extension of the new malls?  With the two new malls going up and the final Surf Club building soon to be completed, that area is going to soon see a lot more traffic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
An interesting find at TBHS...
The kid is 19 and there's every reason to think Joran might know him. He would be an excellent go-to guy in a bad situation. However, this company would be an excellent go-to guy for the MB mafia should they need to quietly vanish a body. And if we're looking for a logical "major friend" for Charles Croes, the owner of this company would certainly qualify as the visibility teams were initially involved in the search for Natalee. Is this why regular police were not contacted? Because the chaperone was already working w/a private company?

Like I said, the name "van Cromvoirt" is very interesting, especially seeing as how they're running security on a building site (Marriott) that is a project of a huge Birmingham construction firm, with one overseas office--in Noord, Aruba.
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=841

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: May 20, 2015, 02:16:38 PM »

DAVE, BACK IN ARUBA LOOKING FOR NATALEE
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 20, 2015, 02:20:49 PM »

Now confirmed that Robin Holloway Sax will join TJ Ward and Dana to discuss Natalee tonight on the Dana Pretzer show!  (edited)

Dave and Robin Holloway
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:57:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.