March 19, 2024, 01:33:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618389 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: May 20, 2015, 04:47:39 PM »

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 20, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with TJ Ward on the Natalee Holloway Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/20/daily-commentary-wednesday-may-20-2015-preview-of-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-with-tj-ward-on-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Don’t miss tonight’s show with International Private Detective, TJ Ward discussing the Natalee Holloway case and the witness that has come forward with new information

Now confirmed that Robin Holloway will join TJ Ward and Dana to discuss Natalee tonight on the Dana Pretzer show!

Dave and Robin Holloway

My mistake - ROBIN SAX, not Robin Holloway.  I apologize for the error.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: May 20, 2015, 04:54:57 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below at 9pm ET to listen to the show live:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #342 on: May 20, 2015, 06:11:37 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3087951/Natalee-Holloway-s-parents-celebrate-birth-grandchild-Marriott-Aruba-Surf-Club-agrees-dig-property

Wednesday, May 20th 2015 8PM 

EXCLUSIVE: Natalee Holloway's parents celebrate birth of grandchild as Marriott Aruba Surf Club agrees to dig up property where new witness says missing teen's body was buried, dad reveals
Baby Rylee, daughter of Natalee's only sibling Matt, was born in December
Matt was 16 when his sister disappeared ten years ago
Natalee's dad Dave Holloway tells Daily Mail Online Aruba authorities must reopen the case to allow search for his daughter
An eyewitness has come forward saying he saw convicted murderer Joran van der Sloot carry Natalee's lifeless body into the Surf Club timeshares 
He did not come forward because he was involved in Aruba's drug trade

Natalee Holloway's parents have finally found new joy, 10 years after their beautiful blonde teenage daughter disappeared on a Caribbean island in one of the biggest missing person mysteries of the 21st century.

Dave and Beth Holloway now have a new little girl to shower with love, even as they know Natalee will never be coming home.

Little Rylee Holloway was born two days before Christmas, the daughter of Dave and Beth's only other child, their son Matt, who was 16 when Natalee went missing in Aruba in May 2005.

They have some pictures that I had never seen.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #343 on: May 20, 2015, 06:26:13 PM »

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 20, 2015 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with TJ Ward on the Natalee Holloway Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/20/daily-commentary-wednesday-may-20-2015-preview-of-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-with-tj-ward-on-the-natalee-holloway-case/

Don’t miss tonight’s show with International Private Detective, TJ Ward discussing the Natalee Holloway case and the witness that has come forward with new information

Now confirmed that Robin Holloway will join TJ Ward and Dana to discuss Natalee tonight on the Dana Pretzer show!

Dave and Robin Holloway

My mistake - ROBIN SAX, not Robin Holloway.  I apologize for the error.

No problem, Klaas! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: May 20, 2015, 07:38:57 PM »

TJ called me a few minutes ago - as you know he is on with Dana tonight. He tells me that some of the articles we have all been reading are wrong and / or incorrect / embellished or lies. This new witness doesn't want any money nor compensation. He is adamant about it.

TJ and I had quite a laff at van der Sloot calling someone else a liar. Most here already pointed that out. Very funny stuff. TJ did use the F word quite a bit describing that - but that's to be expected.

Anyway - sounds like it will be a very informative webcast / podcast and they always are with Dana. Looking forward to it, like everyone else.

Oh, one other note - they have not been denied the ability to search. I read that somewhere - maybe here, or maybe elsewhere. They haven't even asked yet.

I think I can tell you this and not get any grief - TJ seems to have a new show on the horizon, after all these years and quite frankly he's long overdue. This is something that was on the horizon many times. He is due this opportunity. He has five or six longterm employees that will also be a part of this new program.

Last night he did solve a police case that has been lingering in the Atlanta community - didn't get into all the details - maybe Dana will ask. I'm sure TJ will expand if he is asked.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 20, 2015, 07:44:43 PM »

TJ called me a few minutes ago - as you know he is on with Dana tonight. He tells me that some of the articles we have all been reading are wrong and / or incorrect / embellished or lies. This new witness doesn't want any money nor compensation. He is adamant about it.

TJ and I had quite a laff at van der Sloot calling someone else a liar. Most here already pointed that out. Very funny stuff. TJ did use the F word quite a bit describing that - but that's to be expected.

Anyway - sounds like it will be a very informative webcast / podcast and they always are with Dana. Looking forward to it, like everyone else.

Oh, one other note - they have not been denied the ability to search. I read that somewhere - maybe here, or maybe elsewhere. They haven't even asked yet.

I think I can tell you this and not get any grief - TJ seems to have a new show on the horizon, after all these years and quite frankly he's long overdue. This is something that was on the horizon many times. He is due this opportunity. He has five or six longterm employees that will also be a part of this new program.

Last night he did solve a police case that has been lingering in the Atlanta community - didn't get into all the details - maybe Dana will ask. I'm sure TJ will expand if he is asked.

Hey Rob, Good to see you!

You know what they say, when you are afraid of the facts and the truth, destroy the individual's character, i.e. Enemy of the State with Will Smith.

Aruba authorities never investigated when they did have leads, now they are quick to sound just like Joran and his mouthpiece attorney.

Hell, Joran confessed at least twice to the murder and still they made excuses.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 20, 2015, 07:48:56 PM »

I will try my best.

Dana

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: May 20, 2015, 07:49:49 PM »

You know what they say, when you are afraid of the facts and the truth, destroy the individual's character, i.e. Enemy of the State with Will Smith.

Aruba authorities never investigated when they did have leads, now they are quick to sound just like Joran and his mouthpiece attorney.

Always a pleasure Red. I see Dana checked in above. He's in the rafters.

As a side note - before we knew each other well - remember when you told me you were worried that I could discern passwords. Man, those were the days.  

By the way, you were right.

I think deep down - everyone here, especially you, my brother, knew where this was all going. We just need Natalee. I hope we're close this time. 10 years is a long time to hope and pray for the truth. Forget justice - just settle for truth.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: May 20, 2015, 07:55:40 PM »

I will try my best.

Dana

You'll do a great job as always Dana. I know we haven't posted together in quite some time but your contributions are never forgotten. So much respect for your dedication to this cause and so many others.

You earned that hairy monkey back.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: May 20, 2015, 07:59:01 PM »

Just got the TJ case texted to me - Dana you might want to read this before the interview -

T.J. Ward Investigation Reveals Intentional Cover-Up of Murdered Black Youth by Union City Police Chief

http://justice-ward.newswire.com/press-release/t-j-ward-investigation-reveals-intentional-cover-up-of-murdered

+++

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2015, 08:15:07 PM »

As a side note - before we knew each other well - remember when you told me you were worried that I could discern passwords. Man, those were the days.  

I think deep down - everyone here, especially you, my brother, knew where this was all going. We just need Natalee. I hope we're close this time. 10 years is a long time to hope and pray for the truth. Forget justice - just settle for truth.
Amen Brother
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2015, 08:21:53 PM »

Amen Brother

Just for your information - and anyone else who may be interested - I'm on Intense Debate @ Birther Report as Falcon. Even I got discerned by my haters that found me here after searching for 3 and a half years.

Check me there if that interests you - BR does a great job posting Constitutional Article Section Two - I've learned so much.

This is me - please follow me and ramp up my threat matrix -

http://intensedebate.com/people/Pobbo

« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:31:42 PM by Rob » Logged

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2015, 08:33:08 PM »

Here we go!   

I know you'll be great, Dana!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2015, 08:38:31 PM »

Here we go!   

I know you'll be great, Dana!   

Some kind of delay - but I've got it now.

TJ and Dana are very clear.

I hope TJ talks about the death threats.

+++

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2015, 08:42:11 PM »

The LVA (Layered Voice Analysis) Technology

http://www.nemesysco.com/technology-lvavoiceanalysis.html

LVA is Nemesysco's core technology adapted to meet the needs of various security-related activities, such as formal police investigations, security clearances, secured area access control, intelligence source questioning, and hostage negotiation.
LVA technology enables a better understanding of your subject’s mental state and emotional makeup at a given moment by detecting the emotional content of his or her speech when responding to questions. The technology identifies various types of stress levels, cognitive processes, and emotional reactions that are reflected in the properties of his or her voice. This information provides insights into the way he or she thinks, what troubles him, what excites him, what portions of his speech he is uncertain about, what questions require more of his attention, and what areas appear to be sensitive issues for the speaker.

In addition, the technology enables the user to explore several levels of conscious and unconscious emotional activities (thoughts and feelings), and by doing so, expose additional layers of information that would otherwise be unavailable. This information can save crucial time during truth-detection investigation activities.

Layered Voice Analysis is not a "Voice Stress" analysis technology, nor does it use any previously known method for detecting voice stress. As such, LVA does not perform "micro-tremors" analysis in the voice.

LVA and Lie Detection

Professionals in the field of lie detection know that there is no "true" lie detector, as lying is not a unified set of feelings that can be measured. Lying is a result of a deep logical process that is executed with a particular intention. One might lie to protect oneself from harm, while another might lie to gain profit, or even just to make a joke. Due to this variety in motivation and intention, there is no fixed set of characteristics (physiological or psychological) that differentiate lies from truth. However, LVA is capable of detecting the intention behind the lie, and by doing so can lead you to identifying and revealing the lie itself.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 20, 2015, 08:43:37 PM »

Okay, was having trouble tuning in on my iPad, but first thing I heard TJ saying something about "talking with Julie Renfro this morning" - I'm already about done.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 20, 2015, 08:43:55 PM »

Nemesysco’s technology

http://www.nemesysco.com/technology.html

Nemesysco’s technology was originally invented in 1997 by Amir Liberman, and is being developed ever since in consultation with experts from different relevant fields (psychology, criminology, phonetics, psychiatry, mathematics and others).

The technology is based on a proprietary set of vocal parameters found through research to correlate with key human emotions, and in various combinations to be able to identify deceptive intentions in “real life” scenarios. These vocal parameters were identified from a bank of audio files taken in different languages and a numerous settings, including police interrogations, call centers and controlled experiments.

Many of the parameters Nemesysco’s technology uses are new to the world of phonetics, and focus on the uncontrolled and yet phonetically unexplained properties of the human voice.
Layered Voice Analysis (LVA)

LVA is a security-level technology designed to serve professional investigators in their line of work, by providing indications that further directs the investigation procedure to the relevant path. LVA analyses can be performed in real-time (using a microphone or on a telephone conversation) as well as off-line on previously recorded material.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2015, 08:48:51 PM »

I do find it interesting that TJ has changed his thought process over the years. He was totally stuck on the 'Jaguar the Colombian informant' for years.

I've questioned this for years - to his face. I just didn't believe it. But I would never believe any Colombian.

This was the former FBI informant that was given to TJ after the FBI left the island when they were shut out.

+++

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2015, 08:50:32 PM »

Okay, was having trouble tuning in on my iPad, but first thing I heard TJ saying something about "talking with Julie Renfro this morning" - I'm already about done.

Here is a match made in Hell

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »

I know, wreck.  I'd just had supper and thought I might lose it.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.