March 19, 2024, 12:13:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618374 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: May 20, 2015, 10:32:49 PM »

I did modify my last post, but it's not showing that now.  That's ok, just wanted ya'll to know that I'm not crazy.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 20, 2015, 10:35:10 PM »

Thanks TM!

Hi Magnolia, great to see you!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 20, 2015, 10:35:37 PM »

Robin made great point on just how this blog/forum was so "cutting edge" 10 years ago!

Yup, way before Facebook and Twitter. And might I add before unlimited bandwidth.  

LOL!

I kid you not Ono, in the early days when this case took off SM went from 1000 views a day to 1000 views every 10 minutes. Tom and I used to winder how we were going to not have the site crash. It was like Mr Scott of Star Trek fame, when Captain Kirk would say ... Scottie I need more power.

We were winging it. And then that server bill came in and my jaw hit the ground.

For the folks that were with us in the beginning when SM was featured on CNN, a show called Inside the Blogs, they were fascinated by this little upstart called SM that was breaking stories way before the MSM.

The truth is and I can say it now, many media folks were using SM as their sources and for background but never told their producers. Back then, Blogs were considered evil by the MSM and most of them had no web presence.  

My how things have changed in just 10 years.

I had a very simple computer, and dialup.  By the time my page would refresh sometimes, I would be behind three pages.  

I can laugh about it now, but it was soooo frustrating then.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:38:36 PM by texasmom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: May 20, 2015, 10:37:35 PM »

Wow!! Great to see you Magnolia! Tremendous!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 20, 2015, 10:46:52 PM »

The newspapers and television here have been all about this story.

That's great to hear, Magnolia.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 21, 2015, 12:05:42 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/permalink/970704699628812/

Louis Swartzkopf
May 17 at 12:55pm
Anyone watch Greta's program on Fox News last night? Although it was a good reminder of how Natalee's investigation has been such a travesty, it did not really contain any new information. Guess it was put together prior to the latest witness situation.
Like · Share
6 people like this.

Vicki Davis Yeah, I agree Louis Swartzkopf
May 17 at 12:56pm · Like

Beverly Sutton Young That's what I was thinking the new evidence was after it was taped. .
May 17 at 1:46pm · Like

Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga
Oh so not true. I gave everything to Greta and more. I think Beth is on the side of showing her life, and Dave is the one that goes out and gets the dirty work done. Dave also has the same info that Greta has, so that shows the 2 different ways of how the 2 work. But don't forget, "inside Edition" is supposed to be in charge of the new witness info. I was actually going to Aruba with them for the 10th year so they could see some of the inside of what we all do, however I'm guessing the people who wrote the book Portrait of a monster got the role. Both Dave, and Beth know exactly who we are and what we have done, and continue to do. I am just praying this new lead is what we all need for closure and to let Natalee come home and be put to rest here.
May 17 at 2:50pm · Like · 3

Vicki Davis I pray for that also, Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga..and I know we all want her home in Alabama or here in the USA...
May 17 at 5:10pm · Like · 1

Frances Loper Corwin I did not see the program.
May 18 at 7:30pm · Like

Debbie Groover The program airs again this Friday night (05/22) at 6:00 pm central time. Check your listings for On the Record Fox News.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Vicki Davis Debbie Groover how are you? I hope I can log back in at bfn? Thank you for the update.. I got so angry because I too was going back there with Kath..
2 hrs · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 21, 2015, 12:13:41 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 21, 2015, 12:38:14 AM »

Louis Swartzkopf
Anyone watch Greta's program on Fox News last night? Although it was a good reminder of how Natalee's investigation has been such a travesty, it did not really contain any new information. Guess it was put together prior to the latest witness situation.
Like · Share
6 people like this.

Beverly Sutton Young That's what I was thinking the new evidence was after it was taped. .

Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga
Oh so not true. I gave everything to Greta and more. I think Beth is on the side of showing her life, and Dave is the one that goes out and gets the dirty work done. Dave also has the same info that Greta has, so that shows the 2 different ways of how the 2 work. But don't forget, "inside Edition" is supposed to be in charge of the new witness info. I was actually going to Aruba with them for the 10th year so they could see some of the inside of what we all do, however I'm guessing the people who wrote the book Portrait of a monster got the role. Both Dave, and Beth know exactly who we are and what we have done, and continue to do. I am just praying this new lead is what we all need for closure and to let Natalee come home and be put to rest here.

Vicki Davis I pray for that also, Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga..and I know we all want her home in Alabama or here in the USA...

Debbie Groover The program airs again this Friday night (05/22) at 6:00 pm central time. Check your listings for On the Record Fox News.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Vicki Davis Debbie Groover how are you? I hope I can log back in at bfn? Thank you for the update.. I got so angry because I too was going back there with Kath..
2 hrs · Like

These people need to be committed to a mental hospital. Just sayin through my chattin and grumblin...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 21, 2015, 12:47:15 AM »

Keepthefaith, wreck and 17 Guests   

To Wreck and guests...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 21, 2015, 07:21:55 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2sU-2q_tY

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yg2sU-2q_tY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/yg2sU-2q_tY</a>

Full Interview with Natalee Holloway 's Father Dave Holloway Part 1
Voldran

Published on May 20, 2015

Father of Natalee Holloway Dave Holloway Still Searching for Answers 10 years Later

Birmingham, AL

It was around this time ten years ago when the disappearance of Natalee Holloway dominated news headlines across the country. The Mountain Brook teen vanished while on a trip to Aruba with other graduates in her class. While her case has never been solved, her parents have never given up hope her body will be found.

The whole ordeal has been a nightmare for Dave Holloway. "I think we've lived through probably most parents' worst nightmare." It's been an endless parade of lies and false hope from the key suspect, and every so often a glimmer of hope that he will finally know what really happened to his daughter.

Met Holloway at his office in Mississippi where he maintains a low key lifestyle. He now has a granddaughter by son Matt. "It hadn't really sunk in yet. It's like i'm getting old!" said Holloway with a big smile. Natalee's two half sisters are growing up fast and enjoy cheerleading competitions. "We're a little more protective of our children. There will certainly be no out of the country excursions without us," says Holloway.

Natalee would have turned 29 later this year and likely have graduated from Alabama and maybe made good on plans for medical school. He dad says she was an excellent student.

"I just wish we had an answer." Frustrations with the Frustrations have lingered for ten long years. Politics, money, corruption.... the story had all the makings of a soap opera played out on an international stage. "I just can't imagine three guys who are 17-18 years old that they could not be interrogated by police officers and not break em,".

He was back in Aruba recently after an alleged witness re-surfaced saying he saw suspect Joran van der Sloot with Natalee at a Marriot hotel which was under construction. But police in Aruba have quickly discounted his claims saying his story doesn't match up with the construction timeline at the hotel. The witness said Natalee was dead and van der Sloot hid her body. He claims he didn't come forward at the time because he was involved in illegal activity.

Joran van der Sloot is serving 28 years in Peru for murdering another young woman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 21, 2015, 07:25:38 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnYBDTdyjO4

Full Interview with Natalee Holloway 's Father Dave Holloway Part 2
Voldran

Published on May 20, 2015

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rnYBDTdyjO4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rnYBDTdyjO4</a>

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 21, 2015, 08:28:48 AM »

Louis Swartzkopf
Like · Share
6 people like this.

Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga

2 hrs · Like · 1

2 hrs · Like

Seriously?  It's one thing sleuthing and supplying information to an investigation and another completely inserting yourself into an investigation.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:16:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 21, 2015, 08:44:45 AM »

From the Video above fro Dave Holloway:

"I just wish we had an answer." Frustrations with the Frustrations have lingered for ten long years. Politics, money, corruption.... the story had all the makings of a soap opera played out on an international stage. "I just can't imagine three guys who are 17-18 years old that they could not be interrogated by police officers and not break em,".

No truer words have ever been spoken and thus the case was seriously compromised within its inception.

Aruba never thought the Holloway/Twitty families would mobilize so quickly and they never comprehended this would become the #1 story of 2005. They thought they could brush it under the Divi divi tree like they had done so often.

A part of me wonders had this disappearance took place in 2015 that the case would have been solved because of the immediacy of Twitter, FB, etc.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 21, 2015, 09:13:41 AM »

Trending Summary - Natalee Holloway
The man, identified as Jurrien de Jong, insisted that Holloway was buried under a staircase of the Marriott Hotel in Aruba, prosecutors said. They said his claims led chief prosecutor Eric Olthof to ask that Aruba police contact Marriott's management office in Orlando, Florida, to determine when the hotel's Spyglass Tower and its staircase was built. Marriott officials said neither the tower nor its staircase had been built when Holloway disappeared, prosecutors said.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Natalee+Holloway&fr=fp-tts-901&woeid=12760392&fp=1&fr2=p:fp,m:tn,ct:all,pg:1,stl:crsl,b:901

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 21, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »

From the Video above fro Dave Holloway:

No truer words have ever been spoken and thus the case was seriously compromised within its inception.

Aruba never thought the Holloway/Twitty families would mobilize so quickly and they never comprehended this would become the #1 story of 2005. They thought they could brush it under the Divi divi tree like they had done so often.

A part of me wonders had this disappearance took place in 2015 that the case would have been solved because of the immediacy of Twitter, FB, etc.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 21, 2015, 02:20:21 PM »

Louis Swartzkopf
Like · Share
6 people like this.

Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga

2 hrs · Like · 1

2 hrs · Like

Seriously?  It's one thing sleuthing and supplying information to an investigation and another completely inserting yourself into an investigation.

Absolutely, Klaas.  My sentiments exactly!   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: May 21, 2015, 02:25:23 PM »

Trending Summary - Natalee Holloway
The man, identified as Jurrien de Jong, insisted that Holloway was buried under a staircase of the Marriott Hotel in Aruba, prosecutors said. They said his claims led chief prosecutor Eric Olthof to ask that Aruba police contact Marriott's management office in Orlando, Florida, to determine when the hotel's Spyglass Tower and its staircase was built. Marriott officials said neither the tower nor its staircase had been built when Holloway disappeared, prosecutors said.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Natalee+Holloway&fr=fp-tts-901&woeid=12760392&fp=1&fr2=p:fp,m:tn,ct:all,pg:1,stl:crsl,b:901

T.J. told Dana last night during the program that he was waiting for a reply from Marriott Corporate in Bethesda [Maryland], for permission to search.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:27:22 PM by Ono » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: May 21, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 21, 2015, 05:08:25 PM »

The headline on this story is complete BS. Since when did Aruban officials "chase" anything in this case!

http://www.enewscourier.com/news/state_and_nation/aruba-officials-chase-another-futile-holloway-tip/article_a15b7e7a-ff33-11e4-a45d-6b3875423afd.html

Aruba officials chase another futile Holloway tip

Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Associated Press |

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruba prosecutors said Wednesday that yet another tip about the location of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's body turned out to be false.

Authorities said they had received a tip from a man who previously claimed to be a witness to Holloway's disappearance on May 30, 2005. The man, identified as Jurrien de Jong, insisted that Holloway was buried under a staircase of the Marriott Hotel in Aruba, prosecutors said.

They said his claims led chief prosecutor Eric Olthof to ask that Aruba police contact Marriott's management office in Orlando, Florida, to determine when the hotel's Spyglass Tower and its staircase was built. Marriott officials said neither the tower nor its staircase had been built when Holloway disappeared, prosecutors said.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: May 21, 2015, 07:00:03 PM »

I absolutely agree, Klaas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.