March 19, 2024, 03:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618409 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #500 on: May 30, 2015, 12:32:28 AM »

It's not hard for me to believe that it could have happened, there's another building that can be seen in an Oct 2005 picture on flicker that I've posted earlier...wondering if that has a staircase in it?  IIRC, it looked like a two story building.

It's just hard for me to believe they would have left her there, and no one noticed at the time?  Construction workers?

Maybe Aruba would rather just have everyone wonder if the Marriott is Natalee's coffin than check it out?  How could that possibly be a good thing?

JMO

Don't you think if they(LE) had found a body there, they would have hushed it up, paid off anyone who had seen it and disposed of the body immediately?
Last time I will invoke billb-my Dad...I followed along with his train of thought and will continue my posts with my thoughts......(by the way...he taught me the...... )..I was never keen on stacking quotes though.
paulus-LE DID notice (found Natalee's body there) and immediately DID dispose of Natalee's body at sea....(through the fisherman's hut and help from Koen/family cover-up) Persistence crew DID find, and Kyle reported the remains-John covered it up and Kyle then went along with the cover-up...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #501 on: May 30, 2015, 12:43:46 AM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20394155,00.html

People Magazine June 21, 2010

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: May 30, 2015, 01:14:28 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rd8VktT8xY

Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rd8VktT8xY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2rd8VktT8xY</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 30, 2015, 01:24:21 AM »

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: May 30, 2015, 11:54:57 AM »

God Bless Natalee Holloway and her family

Its hard to believe Monkeys that it has been 10 years. God bless Beth, Dave and the rest of the Holloway, Twitty, Reynolds family.

So much has happened, so much hasn't happened and we lost so many along the way. We have had wins and losses and I believe there is still more to come.

Throughout the day I am going to release posts on the front page and will copy the links to the forum.

The day year mark of Natalee's disappearance and death in Aruba also marks the 5 year date of the murder of Stephany Flores. Joran Van der Sloot is one sick SOB as it is obvious that is no coincidence that it was to the day that this sociopath struck again. We can take solace that he is locked away in prison. Personally, I would rather have in in a locked room for 1 hr. to deliver some Monkey justice. But that's me.  

To all, past present and future, who have taken the time, cared, researched, prayed and put Natalee Holloway, Beth, Dave and her family in your hearts as well as so many other missing persons, victims of crime, and their families ... thank you!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:57:20 AM by Red » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: May 30, 2015, 12:28:06 PM »

God bless you Red and all devoted Monkeys.  And blessings to Natalee's precious family and friends. 
Thanks for all the links. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 30, 2015, 01:55:26 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: May 30, 2015, 02:03:46 PM »

On July 12, 2005 identity “clevfan” of “Major Wager.com” reported:

Anyway, remember John Merryweather, evil incarnate and my mom’s cousin? He has a son, named Herbert (Herbie) Merryweather. Herbert is married and has a son, but I don’t know his name.

The mother of this son came to talk to my mom day before yesterday and it turns out that her son is a classmate of Joran’s.
So, got it, grandson Merryweather is Joran’s classmate. Turns out that that grandson and mom had a major clash with Joran some time before, because Joran accused grandson of killing Joran’s dog and throwing it in Moko Dam (place where TX ES also searched), however, the mother threatened to go the cops to make a complaint against Joran, and the Joran confessed to killing his own dog.****

I’m not kidding. Not even a little bit.

Also, the morning after NH disappeared [May 30, 2005], Joran came with a big bruise on his face and was sleeping in class and could only be woken up when he was pelted with (note?)books.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: May 30, 2015, 02:09:55 PM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8498049/ns/msnbc-morning_joe/t/scarborough-country-july/#.VWoCuFKrEjU

'Scarborough Country' for July 6
Read the transcript to the Wednesday show

Mr. Merryweather, thank you so much for being with us tonight.  Tell us, why were you involved in that protest?  What do you think that Natalee's mother did wrong?

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT:  Well, first—no, no, first of all, I'd like to answer why I was at the—not protest.  It was a gathering in support of our justice system.  It was not a protest.  It never started out as a protest either.  I would like that to be very, very clear.

When I was there, I hadn't heard what the comments of Natalee's mother either of the day.  I was asked that after I was there.  I went there.  I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

(CROSSTALK)

SCARBOROUGH:  What did she say that was wrong?  What did Natalee's mother say that was...

(CROSSTALK)

SCARBOROUGH:  No, what did Natalee's mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?
Advertise

MERRYWEATHER:  Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.  You cannot—these two boys, I don't know them.  I don't know the parents.  I don't know anyone involved in this personally.

But our justice system, as yours in the states, you are innocent until proven guilty.  This system of ours, whether you agree with it or not, whether you understand it or not, allows these people to be free at this moment, but they are not free of charges.  They have not been exonerated from this case.

They have not been found innocent.  They are witnesses.  And they can be called upon at any time.

(CROSSTALK)

SCARBOROUGH:  OK, Mr. Merryweather, that is fair enough.  I mean, that is a fair enough point.  You're innocent until proven guilty.

Can you understand, though...

MERRYWEATHER:  Yes. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 30, 2015, 02:10:57 PM »

You can't tell me that John Merryweather didn't know Joran or his family, he may not have known the Kalpoes or the security guards though.  They were all lying, from the very beginning.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 30, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »

You can't tell me that John Merryweather didn't know Joran or his family, he may not have known the Kalpoes or the security guards though.  They were all lying, from the very beginning.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: May 30, 2015, 03:09:24 PM »

Part 1: It Has Been 10 Years Since Natalee Holloway Went Missing, No Body … No Crime … And No One Tried, But We Know Damn Well Who Is Responsible, Don’t We Joran Van der Sloot?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/30/part-1-it-has-been-10-years-since-natalee-holloway-went-missing-no-body-no-crime-and-no-one-tried-but-we-know-damn-well-who-is-responsible-dont-we-joran-van-der-sloot/

ITS HARD TO BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 10 YEARS …

May 30, 2005 … Alabama teen Natalee Holloway has gone missing in Aruba while on a class trip with her fellow Mountain Brook classmates to celebrate their graduation from high school, to begin their college careers and the rest of their lives. Or so they all thought. All of these young teens with their whole lives ahead of them, just celebrating one more time together before they went their separate ways in what was supposed to be a safe vacation surrounded by sand, sun and the sea. Like so many classes before them, a visit to Aruba was supposed to be the one last high school fling. Sadly, for Natalee Holloway it would be the one last thing she ever did in life, never to attend college, never to have the rest of her life. Enter Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe and everyone’s lives would be changed forever and not for the better.

18 year old Natalee Holloway went missing on Aruba and was last seen leaving an Aruba bar, Carlos N’ Charlies, with three boys, Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe. The news of Natalee’s disappearance was not made public to the adults in attendance with the teens until the following day when it was time to head off for the airport to leave. Natalee was missing. From the outset, something was very wrong in how this case was being investigated. The Aruba police had the mindset that Natalee was just off having fun and she would return because this happens all the time. REALLY? That might have been some what okay reasoning for Aruba LE had any one of the three people Natalee was last with were missing too. However, they were not, they were already lying. What changed this case, brought it to the forefront and escalated it to new heights that we have never seen before in a missing persons case was that Aruba and the powers that be never imagines that the Holloway/Twitty family would have arrived so quickly on Aruba and hit the ground running trying to find Natalee. The Holloway/Twitty crew were doing the police and detective work that the Aruba LE should have already had done. Like I said, from the outset something smelled to the high heavens, and it was not just inept and incompetent police work, some was so bad it was obvious it had to be intentional.

The fix was in from the outset on so many levels. More posts to come today and the weekend.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: May 30, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »

My rant for the day ....... I'm still livid at the "Persistence." Not only they did purposely ignore/conspire against the whole trap and "mission"  - they took public contributions for a commercial venture. While Kyle Kingman may have been duped, he is just as complicit for going along with it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: May 30, 2015, 05:07:21 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: May 30, 2015, 05:12:40 PM »

My rant for the day ....... I'm still livid at the "Persistence." Not only they did purposely ignore/conspire against the whole trap and "mission"  - they took public contributions for a commercial venture. While Kyle Kingman may have been duped, he is just as complicit for going along with it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: May 30, 2015, 05:29:40 PM »

Click on the picture for video:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:57:25 PM by texasmom » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: May 30, 2015, 06:03:53 PM »

Click on the picture for video:

We all know they had it right ........ Until they didn't

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 30, 2015, 06:03:58 PM »

Thanks to Red for providing this site, searches and his heart to families of the missing and lost. You really
started something that has grown and flourished and is something to be proud of. Hold you head high sir,
against all odds, you are still here, unlike the rest. That says a lot about COURAGE!!!

Thanks to Ms. Klassend for her dedication, hard work and most of all her loving heart on this site & in her life.

Thanks to the moderators who also dedicate, work hard and their hearts to the lost and missing families and members of this site.

Thanks to the family of Natalee Holloway who shared their beautiful, bright and loving daughter with all of us.

Thanks to the dedicated monkeys who continue to support Natalee's plight -  to be found.

Aruba no thanks to you who let a murderer free to kill again and may the blood be on your head.

Kyle Kingman, you can build your big fancy house, cover your guilt, but your cowardliness will be dealt with in the end buddy.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: May 30, 2015, 06:10:46 PM »

Thanks to Red for providing this site, searches and his heart to families of the missing and lost. You really
started something that has grown and flourished and is something to be proud of. Hold you head high sir,
against all odds, you are still here, unlike the rest. That says a lot about COURAGE!!!

Thanks to Ms. Klassend for her dedication, hard work and most of all her loving heart on this site & in her life.

Thanks to the moderators who also dedicate, work hard and their hearts to the lost and missing families and members of this site.

Thanks to the family of Natalee Holloway who shared their beautiful, bright and loving daughter with all of us.

Thanks to the dedicated monkeys who continue to support Natalee's plight -  to be found.

Aruba no thanks to you who let a murderer free to kill again and may the blood be on your head.

Kyle Kingman, you can build your big fancy house, cover your guilt, but your cowardliness will be dealt with in the end buddy.

Amen!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 30, 2015, 06:13:08 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.