March 18, 2024, 10:11:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618346 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: May 31, 2015, 11:02:04 PM »

And for every hole that was dug like the one above, when we got to what we thought was close enough to the correct proximity of time, some one had to get into the hole and comb throw it to see if we made needed to dig deeper or had to use a rake, shovel and your hands to search. That would be yours truly in the blue shirt in the hole.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/31/searching-in-aruba-for-natalee-holloway-the-search-of-the-aruba-landill-in-2005-for-missing-natalee-holloway-pics/

Guess who is that masked man dressed in blue.

[img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/6jd1kn.jpg]/img]

Red and Dave Holloway, men who were willing to risk their health, their lives to find Natalee, while Aruba risked nothing but in the end it will all come back on them....tick tock.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 01, 2015, 12:36:44 AM »

Thank you to those who have provided comments regarding the never-ending and tireless efforts to help not just the family of Natalee Holloway, but others as well. Thank to all of you as well and the mods, past and present, and to Klaas.

10 years and I cannot even begin to say what an adventure this has been. Personally I have lost a parent, a sister to cancer and 4 beloved pets along the way, including my precious Phoebe, a Chihuahua mix rescue puppy who I still have not gotten over. I said to both Beth and Dave way back at the beginning of this case that we would never give up. Honestly, I never knew way back when that the disappearance of Natalee Holloway would become so big and take on a life of its own.

We were newbies back then. There was no Facebook, there was no Twitter, there was no Instagram. Technically, at the outset of this case Scared Monkeys had no Forum. We just had the Front Page blog. I can't begin to tell you what it was like to monitor comments back in those days. Refresh ... 50 comments, refresh ... 100 comments. We had to find a way to better organize and centralize the posts, criteria and comments. After pondering high and low ... Enter the Forum ... the Monkey Cage.

As I look back, it would appear that SM was one of the first sites on the web to incorporate a blog and a forum together. Back in 2005, you were either one one the other. Heck, blogs were kinda new at that point.

In 2005 SM was the on-line focal point of the Natalee Holloway case. We had the Front Page crew and the Forum and all the many different theories, opinions and comments. We learned along the way that not all moderators were created equal. Some had their own agenda and brought much drama. Some too much drama and were shown the door. The same could be said for many guests and commenters. One of the interesting things about SM is it was the originator of about 5 or 6 different blogs and forums of those who either had an agenda that was contrary to the goals of SM or those with opinions that were just to hateful or those with egos who just could not be apart of a good thing. BTW, the goal of SM was to find the girl and provide Justice for Natalee.

Red, when I started SM all I had was a phone hookup-no internet.  I would get on line and I knew when I hit refreshed that I had to hangup the phone and try it again.  Trying to stay up to date was a chore.  I kept telling my son I didn't want internet because of the high cost.  Well, I changed my mind and told him to get it installed.

TM, thanks so much for all the pics.  It is just so sad that 10 years later nothing has changed and Natalee hasn't come home yet. 

Red, thanks for your articles.  Just catching up now and reading them.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 01, 2015, 12:43:20 AM »

And for every hole that was dug like the one above, when we got to what we thought was close enough to the correct proximity of time, some one had to get into the hole and comb throw it to see if we made needed to dig deeper or had to use a rake, shovel and your hands to search. That would be yours truly in the blue shirt in the hole.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/31/searching-in-aruba-for-natalee-holloway-the-search-of-the-aruba-landill-in-2005-for-missing-natalee-holloway-pics/

Guess who is that masked man dressed in blue.

thanks Red for doing this for Natalee.  What horrendous conditions you were in and the risks to your life you took.  Do you ever look back and ask yourself if that was a smart move?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 01, 2015, 01:16:34 AM »

Louis Shaefer donating his condo in Costa Rica... Such an upstanding American. NOT!!!!!!!!!!

tax write off.....
Hi good buddy.

I wonder if Schaefer's Council, in his litigation with his investors, had a hand in offshoring some money?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 01, 2015, 01:19:01 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 01, 2015, 10:32:50 AM »

Thanks for the pictures, Red.  Just ghastly ... You all are heroes.  The stench must have been horrendous.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: June 01, 2015, 11:24:08 AM »

Video at the link

http://www.today.com/news/natalee-holloways-mom-10-years-later-justice-not-being-served-t23631

Natalee Holloway's mom 10 years later: 'Justice is not being served'
Scott Stump
TODAY
2 hours ago

On the 10-year anniversary of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, her mother is still trying to find justice for her daughter — though she says she has found joy.

"It's hard to believe it's been 10 years,'' Beth Holloway told Savannah Guthrie exclusively on TODAY Monday. "It's just amazing how time has gone by. Where I am today is in a good place. I've been able to redefine my life, and I've been able to find joy and happiness through my son, through my son's new family, and my work, so I think I'm in a good place now."

"Justice is being served for the murder of Stephany, but until Joran faces the extortion charges in the U.S., then justice is not being served for Natalee,'' Beth said.

A Dutch citizen, Jurrien de Jong, has come forward claiming that Holloway's body can be found in a crawl space at a Marriott vacation property in Aruba. He told CNN that he witnessed a young man believe to be convicted murderer Joran van der Sloot carrying Holloway's limp body and putting her in the crawl space. De Jong claims he didn't come forward at the time because he was "involved in illegal activities."

"Actually, there is no truth to that story,'' Beth said. "Every time there's an anniversary, whether it's the five-year mark, and now it's the 10-year mark, there's always, I hate to say it, just like some crazies that just come out and they have so placed themselves in Natalee's story. It's empty. There is nothing to that story.

"This particular individual has been around for a while trying to get traction to get attention, but he has no information. I think it just makes me sad that he would just keep trying to insert himself into this role of her disappearance and (that) he has information when it's absolutely untrue."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #567 on: June 01, 2015, 01:56:21 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.today.com/news/natalee-holloways-mom-10-years-later-justice-not-being-served-t23631

Natalee Holloway's mom 10 years later: 'Justice is not being served'
Scott Stump
TODAY
2 hours ago

On the 10-year anniversary of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, her mother is still trying to find justice for her daughter — though she says she has found joy.

"It's hard to believe it's been 10 years,'' Beth Holloway told Savannah Guthrie exclusively on TODAY Monday. "It's just amazing how time has gone by. Where I am today is in a good place. I've been able to redefine my life, and I've been able to find joy and happiness through my son, through my son's new family, and my work, so I think I'm in a good place now."

"Justice is being served for the murder of Stephany, but until Joran faces the extortion charges in the U.S., then justice is not being served for Natalee,'' Beth said.

A Dutch citizen, Jurrien de Jong, has come forward claiming that Holloway's body can be found in a crawl space at a Marriott vacation property in Aruba. He told CNN that he witnessed a young man believe to be convicted murderer Joran van der Sloot carrying Holloway's limp body and putting her in the crawl space. De Jong claims he didn't come forward at the time because he was "involved in illegal activities."

"Actually, there is no truth to that story,'' Beth said. "Every time there's an anniversary, whether it's the five-year mark, and now it's the 10-year mark, there's always, I hate to say it, just like some crazies that just come out and they have so placed themselves in Natalee's story. It's empty. There is nothing to that story.

"This particular individual has been around for a while trying to get traction to get attention, but he has no information. I think it just makes me sad that he would just keep trying to insert himself into this role of her disappearance and (that) he has information when it's absolutely untrue."

I was so glad to see the segment with Beth this morning.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 01, 2015, 02:12:56 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLe6V6aUOXo

Natalee Holloways mom Ive found joy after 10 years

Published on Jun 1, 2015
June 1st, 2015
Natalee Holloway's mom: 'I've found joy' after 10 years
The mom of Natalee Holloway talks to TODAY's Savannah Guthrie on the tragic 10th anniversary of her daughter's disappearance, and recalls the suspects and false leads that have surfaced over the past decade.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLe6V6aUOXo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nLe6V6aUOXo</a>

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 01, 2015, 05:57:18 PM »

Texasmom

Beth looked so beautiful and calm today.  I'm happy to hear that she was able to find joy and happiness and is in a good place.  Justice will come for Natalee; we just have to be patient.     

John looked good, too. 

Thank you for all the updates and pictures.  You are an extraordinary monkey!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 01, 2015, 05:59:47 PM »

Photo source: http://jeanpierrejans.photoshelter.com/image/I0000Xg2HrHoJ.Dc

Jurrien de Jong
FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/jurrien.dejong.75
'Spyglass Tower' of the Marriott Aruba Surf Club, where for all those years the body of Natalee Holloway is hidden."

OH LOOKY HIS FRIENDS are:

Kath Mazzocchi-Drenga
STEPH WATTS
SANDRA LANDMAN
Willam Cromvoirt

alien
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: June 01, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »

I never could understand buddying up with "dumb as a box of rocks" DJ Diablo/Steve Croes.  Did she think she'd somehow get Steve to tell her something? 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 01, 2015, 07:36:10 PM »

I never could understand buddying up with "dumb as a box of rocks" DJ Diablo/Steve Croes.  Did she think she'd somehow get Steve to tell her something? 

I don't know, but side boob is not attractive.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 01, 2015, 08:07:11 PM »

I was hoping to God to never have to see that again.........................gee thanks!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 01, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »

Texasmom

Beth looked so beautiful and calm today.  I'm happy to hear that she was able to find joy and happiness and is in a good place.  Justice will come for Natalee; we just have to be patient.     

John looked good, too. 

Thank you for all the updates and pictures.  You are an extraordinary monkey!

Yes, she did look great.  I'm sure the frustration is there, but I'm thankful she's able to rise above it and be happy.

Many things were saved haphazardly before I really even knew what I was doing, so credit goes to many others for some pictures and videos.  My sincere apologies, but I don't remember who to give credit to most of the time.

But thanks for the compliment. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 01, 2015, 11:24:40 PM »

thanks Red for doing this for Natalee.  What horrendous conditions you were in and the risks to your life you took.  Do you ever look back and ask yourself if that was a smart move?

That's kind of an interesting question. I would say the following, I could look back over many things in my life and ask the same question whether it was a smart move or not to do. At the time it seemed like the correct thing to do. One does not generally think of the dangers when you are in the middle of things. If you are asking, looking back on things would I have not searched the landfill my answer would be ... I would have. I might have taken a couple of precautions, but I still would have searched there. We cant always do things because they are safe. Folks who know me know I have always taken the road less traveled. If it meant finding Natalee, i would have been in that landfill for a month.

I do things because they seem like the right thing to do. They may not always be the smartest or safest from people looking in from the outside, but I do it because it feels right to me. If that makes sense.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 01, 2015, 11:36:28 PM »

Thanks for the pictures, Red.  Just ghastly ... You all are heroes.  The stench must have been horrendous.

Yes Ono, it was quite something. Thank God for the prevailing trade wind. To be honest with you all, the hardest part of the search was not being in the landfill or the long hours of searching in the heat or the dodging of the media to be able to search instead of creating a circus ... The hardest part was coming home not having fulfilled the mission and goal of finding Natalee. It is hard to describe but I had to decompress after coming home because I felt as I failed the family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 02, 2015, 12:19:52 AM »

Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 02, 2015, 01:56:28 PM »

No idea who this is, but they're tweeting links to some posts here.

The picture caught my eye.     

https://twitter.com/DonateChildren/status/605535862340907008

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 02, 2015, 03:43:09 PM »

No idea who this is, but they're tweeting links to some posts here.

The picture caught my eye.     

https://twitter.com/DonateChildren/status/605535862340907008

Thanks TM.  Wonder if it automatically grabs posts and links that pertain to missing persons?  Kindof looks that way.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.