March 18, 2024, 11:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618358 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 02, 2015, 04:49:53 PM »

Texasmom

Beth looked so beautiful and calm today.  I'm happy to hear that she was able to find joy and happiness and is in a good place.  Justice will come for Natalee; we just have to be patient.     

John looked good, too. 

Thank you for all the updates and pictures.  You are an extraordinary monkey!

I second that ...  and Texasmom, I also really appreciate all of your dedicated hard work.

It's too bad that through some legal maneuvering Joran can't be extradited to Alabama sooner ... 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: June 02, 2015, 04:53:37 PM »

I never could understand buddying up with "dumb as a box of rocks" DJ Diablo/Steve Croes.  Did she think she'd somehow get Steve to tell her something?  

I don't know, but side boob is not attractive.

LOL ... Does she shave, is the question.  [ And a little makeup would help. ]
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #582 on: June 02, 2015, 07:19:10 PM »

No idea who this is, but they're tweeting links to some posts here.

The picture caught my eye.     

https://twitter.com/DonateChildren/status/605535862340907008

Thanks TM.  Wonder if it automatically grabs posts and links that pertain to missing persons?  Kindof looks that way.   

Maybe so, thanks Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 02, 2015, 08:04:36 PM »

Thanks Ono!   

And I agree, sooner would be better!   

But however long it takes...
People get ready, there's a justice train coming!   

HT Klaasend!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12718.msg1521900#msg1521900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLd2MDAHK8

Eva Cassidy - People Get Ready

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: June 03, 2015, 12:45:47 PM »

Thanks for the pictures, Red.  Just ghastly ... You all are heroes.  The stench must have been horrendous.

Yes Ono, it was quite something. Thank God for the prevailing trade wind. To be honest with you all, the hardest part of the search was not being in the landfill or the long hours of searching in the heat or the dodging of the media to be able to search instead of creating a circus ... The hardest part was coming home not having fulfilled the mission and goal of finding Natalee. It is hard to describe but I had to decompress after coming home because I felt as I failed the family.

Certainly easy to understand that feeling ... Probably all of us and Natalee's family and friends most likely share that sad feeling deep down as well...but it could not be more further from the truth.  God bless you and all.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 03, 2015, 09:10:33 PM »

Thanks for the pictures, Red.  Just ghastly ... You all are heroes.  The stench must have been horrendous.

Yes Ono, it was quite something. Thank God for the prevailing trade wind. To be honest with you all, the hardest part of the search was not being in the landfill or the long hours of searching in the heat or the dodging of the media to be able to search instead of creating a circus ... The hardest part was coming home not having fulfilled the mission and goal of finding Natalee. It is hard to describe but I had to decompress after coming home because I felt as I failed the family.

Certainly easy to understand that feeling ... Probably all of us and Natalee's family and friends most likely share that sad feeling deep down as well...but it could not be more further from the truth.  God bless you and all.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: June 05, 2015, 06:39:53 PM »

bout time for Joran to make some kind of noise.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 05, 2015, 09:08:27 PM »

bout time for Joran to make some kind of noise.

Sounds about right - it is also about time that they were going to review his current prison status.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 07, 2015, 11:35:41 AM »

My rant for the day ....... I'm still livid at the "Persistence." Not only they did purposely ignore/conspire against the whole trap and "mission"  - they took public contributions for a commercial venture. While Kyle Kingman may have been duped, he is just as complicit for going along with it.

I still wonder, and likely always will, whether the FBI ever received the video footage of the rendezvous dive with ALE from Silvetti.  Remember, the dive they scheduled and planned in advance but didn't have a diver rep on board the Persistence to join, ala the missing Tim Trehan (??).  The dive where they bagged all the evidence in the trap?  The dive recorded by the ROV that we have a few screenshots of?  What happened to the full footage - was it ever turned over and analyzed?

[A personal note:  For those unidentified few - Strangeness notwithstanding, I will never apologize for the time and effort I expended with the team at this forum.  They are some of my heroes and I'm not the least bit sorry.]

Peace and prosperity to Natalee's family and friends, always.

Abiding Gratitude to Red and Klaas.

Hey Deepak Kalpoe -  Ready to Tell the Truth Yet?             No $$$$ for you!!!     

Peace, peace, peace, dear monkeys!  Never give up!!

JMO & OMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: June 07, 2015, 02:00:01 PM »

My rant for the day ....... I'm still livid at the "Persistence." Not only they did purposely ignore/conspire against the whole trap and "mission"  - they took public contributions for a commercial venture. While Kyle Kingman may have been duped, he is just as complicit for going along with it.

I still wonder, and likely always will, whether the FBI ever received the video footage of the rendezvous dive with ALE from Silvetti.  Remember, the dive they scheduled and planned in advance but didn't have a diver rep on board the Persistence to join, ala the missing Tim Trehan (??).  The dive where they bagged all the evidence in the trap?  The dive recorded by the ROV that we have a few screenshots of?  What happened to the full footage - was it ever turned over and analyzed?

[A personal note:  For those unidentified few - Strangeness notwithstanding, I will never apologize for the time and effort I expended with the team at this forum.  They are some of my heroes and I'm not the least bit sorry.]

Peace and prosperity to Natalee's family and friends, always.

Abiding Gratitude to Red and Klaas.

Hey Deepak Kalpoe -  Ready to Tell the Truth Yet?             No $$$$ for you!!!     

Peace, peace, peace, dear monkeys!  Never give up!!

JMO & OMO

Good to see you, Lifesong!   

I don't know why I do it to myself, but I went back and watched the Dateline Persistence episodes a few days ago.  The same questions are still there, one being the one you've mentioned.  I just came away a little angrier about being lied to this time.  Karma's a bi***, that's the only thing that gives me hope.  TES is a wonderful organization, but my respect for the founder is gone.  Period.  Seeing Inside Edition's cameras in the rental car with Dave in Aruba took me right back to that radio show, that I listened to again as well.  Right after listening to that infuriating mess again, I came across the picture of Dave at the TES fundraiser cheek to cheek with Louis Schaefer.  Needless to say, there were no words that could have said what I was feeling, that were appropriate for the forum.  Dave was in the hospital when his good friends Steph and Tim Miller raked Beth over the coals over her going to Peru with Peter DeVries.  All of their accusations and the reasons they gave for having them, and then to see Dave pretty much do the same thing on a fruitless secret mission to Aruba with cameras in tow.  Wonder if Dave ever listened to that show, surely Robin made sure he did?  Has Dave ever considered the possibility that he is being led down these rabbit holes specifically to distract from the TRUTH?  If the media at the 10 year anniversary hadn't been covered in his new hope in a witness that's been around since right after the Persistence mission, (interesting timing, along with the pond witness imo) might someone have been asking WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH THE HUMAN REMAINS THAT THE AMERICANS FOUND OFF THE COAST OF ARUBA IN 2007?  Maybe not, since most of the general public only knows that Dateline said there was nothing there, and off they went on a wild goose chase to Nicaragua!

Now Tim Miller wants to bring Jurrien de Jong to Houston to the same polygrapher as the pond witness?  WHY? 

Aruba needs to give what they have back for a proper burial, cover up the recovery however they want as we all know they will; but give her back!

Natalee will never have justice in Aruba, but as long as she is still "missing" there; Beth has a right to go there if she feels the need.  All of the Aruban trolls saying she should be persona non grata every time she goes over there is revolting.  Why don't we see so much of that when Dave pops in?

I hope if I'm completely off base in my feelings, that one day enough truth will be revealed for me to resolve those feelings. But with what I know right now, that's how I feel.

jmo

(I did laugh out loud when Tim Miller referred to Steph Watts as Stephanie)   Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 08, 2015, 01:21:35 AM »

We have all been WITNESS to the nefarious acts committed by those who say they are seeking justice. Behind a nefarious act, is a nefarious reason for committing that act. The Persistence, Kyle, Tim, Louis, and the others have to live with their decisions and how the maker will view those decisions. I will let God be the judge & jury. But if it was my daughter and this is what people chose to do in her name, I would have my own nefarious acts that I would commit. Natalee Holloway deserved better, from her American counterparts....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #591 on: June 08, 2015, 07:25:19 PM »

We have all been WITNESS to the nefarious acts committed by those who say they are seeking justice. Behind a nefarious act, is a nefarious reason for committing that act. The Persistence, Kyle, Tim, Louis, and the others have to live with their decisions and how the maker will view those decisions. I will let God be the judge & jury. But if it was my daughter and this is what people chose to do in her name, I would have my own nefarious acts that I would commit. Natalee Holloway deserved better, from her American counterparts....

Way, way better.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #592 on: June 08, 2015, 07:29:24 PM »

Speaking of the Nefarious. Is it just me, or is Julia's facebook page gone?

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 08, 2015, 10:38:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/julliarenfro

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 10, 2015, 12:52:06 PM »

Beth Holloway's new grand-daughter.

There is no truth to the story
Beth says that this guy has been around for awhile

This video Beth states this person is trying to insert himself into the case
and there is NO TRUTH TO HIS STORY.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/natalee-holloway-missing-10-years-family-awaits-news-article-1.2242750
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 10, 2015, 02:48:50 PM »

Rylee Holloway born December 23, Matt Holloway is the father.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #596 on: June 10, 2015, 08:13:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/julliarenfro

shoot 

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 12, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »

Beautiful cake for a precious little girl, but sad too considering...   Crying or Very sad

Natalee Grace is seven now.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207110248579089&set=a.10205938297241038.1073741838.1367785884&type=1&theater

Gail Kingman
Yesterday ·

Under the sea! This adorable sea/mermaid themed cake is perfect for a little girl's birthday...My own little girl:) Featuring water ruffles on the bottom and mermaid scales on the top… we fell in love with this sweet design!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 12, 2015, 10:52:47 PM »

Thanks TM    It's actually disturbing to me.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 13, 2015, 03:27:59 PM »

Thanks TM    It's actually disturbing to me.

You're welcome Klaas, I felt the same way when I saw it.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.