March 19, 2024, 12:28:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618377 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: August 16, 2017, 03:15:38 PM »

https://twitter.com/AlcatrazEast/status/875409790658375685

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 16, 2017, 03:18:22 PM »

Hey Monks and Monkettes - you know the drill. Don't get your hopes up too high. Bodies have been buried on that island for 10,000 years.

TJ isn't saying much. Just that he cant discuss certain aspects. Fair enough.

All he said was that it's confirmed as human - but you already know that.

I asked if there was anything at all to lead them to believe it's Natalee and he said he can't discuss it. Personally, I think he would tell me if he knew - I don't think he knows at this point and it's up to forensics. Not getting too excited here - look at some of the characters involved.

Anyway - hi to all - Red, Klaas, Wreck, TM and BM and everyone else too. Hope you are all well.

Wellllll, it's about time!  

Hi Rob!  

So good to see you!

Just saw on a video, the remains were found behind someone's aunt's house.  hmmmm

LOL - fo sho!

I'm always still here - like wreck. Just don't post.

Any idea which person's aunt?

No, not yet!  I'm thinking about it though!  

Wasn't one of the places Joran tried to say she was buried under a house near one of the pimps aunts houses?  May be way off base, but it seems like that was mentioned at some point? 

During the extortion of Beth time frame is when I'm thinking this was discussed...but I'm not sure.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: August 16, 2017, 03:21:09 PM »

So lovely.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: August 16, 2017, 03:23:21 PM »

Hey Monks and Monkettes - you know the drill. Don't get your hopes up too high. Bodies have been buried on that island for 10,000 years.

I asked if there was anything at all to lead them to believe it's Natalee and he said he can't discuss it. Personally, I think he would tell me if he knew - I don't think he knows at this point and it's up to forensics. Not getting too excited here - look at some of the characters involved.

Anyway - hi to all - Red, Klaas, Wreck, TM and BM and everyone else too. Hope you are all well.

Hi Rob!  

So good to see you!

Just saw on a video, the remains were found behind someone's aunt's house.  hmmmm

LOL - fo sho!

Wasn't one of the places Joran tried to say she was buried under a house near one of the pimps aunts houses?  May be way off base, but it seems like that was mentioned at some point? 

During the extortion of Beth time frame is when I'm thinking this was discussed...but I'm not sure.

I'm going with Freddy. 

That post about the burlap sack is a little outrageous. Not that I can't see Paulus doing something like that - but how hard do you have to work to get a body in a burlap sack. It's not a suitcase.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: August 16, 2017, 03:29:48 PM »

Years ago - TJ said Natalee was taken off the island. Dumped in the delta of Colombia. In my personal opinion - I still think she was / is on the island.

Hidden in plainview.

After leaving the crime dump - everything happens in the north - that's where she is in my opinion. Either in a crypt or was found by the polis and removed. If she is behind someone's house - I won't be surprised - but I kinda doubt it. TES was all over that island. I think they would have found her behind a house.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: August 16, 2017, 03:35:38 PM »

Saw this just a minute ago:

"Natalee Holloway mystery may be over as tip that she was drugged by Joran van der Sloot and then buried in a park when she choked to death on her own vomit leads to the discovery of human remains"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796176/Natalee-Holloway-remains-Aruba.html

A new tip in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway has led to the discovery of human remains in Aruba
    Those remains are now undergoing DNA testing with results expected in the next month Natalee's father Dave revealed on Wednesday
    The tip in the case came from a man named Gabriel, who lived with Joran ven der Sloot's best friend John
    Gabriel claims van der Sloot told John that he gave a drink spiked with the date rape drug GHB to Natalee, 18, who choked on her own vomit
    Van der Sloot allegedly called his father Paulus at that point, who got a burlap bag and stomped on the body to get it to fit before burying the teen in a park
    Paulus died in 2010 and van der Sloot is serving 28  years in a Peruvian prison for murdering Stephany Flores Ramírez, 21, in 2010
    He will be extradited to the US after finishing out that sentence to face charges that he tried to extort the Holloways after their daughter's death

Thanks, Blue Moon!  Good to see you!   

I'll never believe it was as simple as Natalee choking on her own vomit.  jmo   

Remember Stephany.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 16, 2017, 03:42:07 PM »

Hi Rob!  

So good to see you!

LOL - fo sho!

I'm going with Freddy. 

That post about the burlap sack is a little outrageous. Not that I can't see Paulus doing something like that - but how hard do you have to work to get a body in a burlap sack. It's not a suitcase.

Yes, he's high on my list too.  Going to go back and try to find discussion about Andre Santos too, seems like that may be the one that had an aunt living nearby as well?

I agree about the burlap too.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: August 16, 2017, 03:48:21 PM »

"Natalee Holloway mystery may be over as tip that she was drugged by Joran van der Sloot and then buried in a park when she choked to death on her own vomit leads to the discovery of human remains"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796176/Natalee-Holloway-remains-Aruba.html

A new tip in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway has led to the discovery of human remains in Aruba
    Those remains are now undergoing DNA testing with results expected in the next month Natalee's father Dave revealed on Wednesday
    The tip in the case came from a man named Gabriel, who lived with Joran ven der Sloot's best friend John
    Gabriel claims van der Sloot told John that he gave a drink spiked with the date rape drug GHB to Natalee, 18, who choked on her own vomit
    Van der Sloot allegedly called his father Paulus at that point, who got a burlap bag and stomped on the body to get it to fit before burying the teen in a park
    Paulus died in 2010 and van der Sloot is serving 28  years in a Peruvian prison for murdering Stephany Flores Ramírez, 21, in 2010
    He will be extradited to the US after finishing out that sentence to face charges that he tried to extort the Holloways after their daughter's death

Remember Stephany.   

No doubt - Joran's modus is throttling women. That's what happened to Natalee. A girl that passes out and has drugs in her system would be dumped at the hotel entrance. That's happened before.

I think she was drugged - that's pimp gang's history - but lets not leave out the violence and the real reason she wasn't found.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: August 16, 2017, 03:53:24 PM »

From the UK Daily story -

'So they grab her and put her in the back of [Paulus'] car and they drive her to a park. Amd they pick a spot, puts her in, covers her up and his dad goes, "grab that cactus, that will just cover everything up,'' continues Gabriel.

Paulus' car was confiscated - no trace of Natalee was ever divulged to my knowledge.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 16, 2017, 04:08:57 PM »

Remember Stephany.   

No doubt - Joran's modus is throttling women. That's what happened to Natalee. A girl that passes out and has drugs in her system would be dumped at the hotel entrance. That's happened before.

I think she was drugged - that's pimp gang's history - but lets not leave out the violence and the real reason she wasn't found.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: August 16, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »

Rob remember that car that Palus was driving that had all big chunks taken out of it  anyone still have that picture thats way no DNA was found they cut it out

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: August 16, 2017, 04:25:48 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-determination-of-dave-holloway-natalee-holloways_us_598b46f0e4b030f0e267c939

Shira Hirschman Weiss, Contributor
Writer, Blogger, Regular contributor to local newpapers in Bergen County, Beauty blogger ,Reality TV Philosopher (stay tuned for my thesis!)
The Determination of Dave Holloway: Natalee Holloway’s Dad’s Quest for Justice Reveals New Leads
08/15/2017 11:46 am ET

T.J. Ward, Dave Holloway’s longtime detective who has become a friend (he keeps a photo of Natalee in his office), has been working on the case since it began in 2005. In the Oxygen series, he vets an informant named Gabriel that comes forward to report a confession from a friend of van der Sloot’s, John Ludwig. While Ludwig appears to be a shady character, he has given an account to Gabriel that sounds highly credible with information only those closest to the case know about.

In a phone interview for The Huffington Post with Dave Holloway and T.J. Ward, the investigator confirms that he used lie detection methods (voice layering analysis) and professional tactics to determine if Gabriel was a reliable informant. “In my initial meeting with Gabriel, we sat him down and gave him a massive interview,” says Ward, “We believe some of the information that was given to him from John because John and Joran were good friends. There were details that had not been made public in what John told Gabriel.”

In one disturbing scene of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Ludwig is shown in a video shot by Gabriel watching his own past appearance on Nancy Grace, mocking the host loudly and ranting wildly about Stefany Flores. Ludwig’s undying loyalty to van der Sloot is reminiscent of those obsessed with serial killers “There is a lot we end up finding out about Joran and John’s relationship that you will see in this series,” Ward adds.

“The details Gabriel gave us were too credible to discount,” Dave Holloway explains, “Joran’s godfather was in the Ministry of Justice and Joran’s father Paulus van der sloot (who passed away from a sudden heart attack in 2010) was a judge in training. It’s no secret that Aruba’s law enforcement was not vigilant about looking into this when Natalee first was reported missing. We believe Joran was protected by his family’s connections.”

When asked if his ex wife Beth is supportive about this new show and Dave’s involvement in uncovering new leads, he says “no, she is not and let me give you some history: Back in 2015 when we got involved with this Marriott case (http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/28/world/natalee-holloway-new-tip/index.html), I was skeptical about it and Beth too, but this guy kept going on and on and involved my family. We were able to get satellite images and we had to put that to rest when nothing was found to help us. Family members got their hopes up over and over and over....It took a toll on (Natalee’s mom) Beth and I saw how devastating it also was to my wife Robin. I promised myself not to bring anyone else in - to avoid destroying my family. We went through a healing process and then 2 months later, Gabriel called.”

Dave says that in 2015 they had just finished looking into the lead about the Marriott Hotel in Aruba and then thing went quiet: “We would get calls from wannabe psychics and those with theories and speculations. Gabe’s call was patched through and he said not to hang up. I reluctantly called him back and something stirred my interest. He also said that he had tried to contact the FBI and was frustrated that no one got back to him. I said ‘I know the feeling!’ and asked if he would mind talking to a private investigator, gave him TJ’s number and TJ took it from there.”

In the series premiere, Gabriel explains “I’m a father of 2 daughters. I feel obligated to solve this. I want to help.” He says he knew John Ludwig for about 4 years and Ludwig went to Aruba because he had an aunt living there. Ludwig bumped into van der sloot and wanted to be his friend after seeing him on TV. Eventually, van der Sloot not only confided in Ludwig, but asked for his help moving Natalee’s body from its hidden location as he felt the pressure of authorities about to close in.

Viewers will wonder about Ludwig’s credibility, if DNA or other type of evidence can be collected based on newly obtained statements, how van der Sloot’s father possibly covered up his son’s crime, and if Gabriel will crack under the pressure of what’s expected of him next. He becomes an integral part of a riveting sting investigation.

Ward says: “Through the sting operation, We end up finding out a lot more about John and Joran’s relationship. It’s really mind blowing.”

Tune in to Oxygen August 19th, 7/6c and 9/8c, for the series premiere of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

snipped from above:

In the series premiere, Gabriel explains “I’m a father of 2 daughters. I feel obligated to solve this. I want to help.” He says he knew John Ludwig for about 4 years and Ludwig went to Aruba because he had an aunt living there. Ludwig bumped into van der sloot and wanted to be his friend after seeing him on TV. Eventually, van der Sloot not only confided in Ludwig, but asked for his help moving Natalee’s body from its hidden location as he felt the pressure of authorities about to close in.

Guess it could be John Ludwick's aunt, and he buried the souvenir behind her house?   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: August 16, 2017, 04:34:46 PM »

Rob remember that car that Palus was driving that had all big chunks taken out of it  anyone still have that picture thats way no DNA was found they cut it out

Hi Blonde - yes, I do remember that now that you reminded me.

I wonder if that car is still around? Maybe at the area where old cars are dumped.

+++

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 16, 2017, 04:39:28 PM »

Remember Stephany.   

Hi TM. Good to see you also.

My heart stopped when I read this this morning.  But I am like you, chocking would be Joran saying "See, I didn't kill her, she died from drinking".  It had to be bad for Paulus to step in and cover it all up for his baby boy. jmo.

I so hope they have found her and she can come home to be in peace. From all that I have read they only found "some" human remains which means it is only partial remains.  I hope this is it but not holding my breath.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: August 16, 2017, 04:44:12 PM »

Great to see everyone finding their way back here!!!  ................. the only thing even remotely postive after 12 years is at least Joran is still locked up in a hell hole.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:52:31 PM by wreck » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: August 16, 2017, 04:50:34 PM »

Great to see everyone finding their back here!!!  ................. the only thing even remotely postive after 12 years is at least Joran is still locked up in a hell hole.

Great to see you too buddy - hope you are well. I guess my math wasn't too good - yes, we have been here for 12 years.

2005 to 2017.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: August 16, 2017, 04:51:54 PM »

I can't find that picture of him driving that car looking now someone must have it

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 16, 2017, 05:21:11 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: August 16, 2017, 06:16:10 PM »

Remember Robyn Gardner is still missing from Aruba

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 16, 2017, 06:39:36 PM »

Kelly set up an FBI sting, in which he wired $25,000. Van der Sloot then stated he buried Natalee’s body in the foundation of a specific house. Authorities quickly determined he was lying, but before the feds could nab him for extortion, though, van der Sloot escaped to Peru.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=search2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.