March 19, 2024, 01:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618395 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 18, 2017, 08:38:07 PM »

Sorry, Blonde, didn't notice it was the same link!   Embarassed

The video clips of Natalee at the beginning making pizza...wow...hadn't seen those.  What a treasure!  an angelic monkey

Dave talks about the fish trap and the fabric that the FBI tested that didn't match Natalee's top, but didn't say anything about the human remains Tim Miller said they found. 

They refer to a national park where John supposedly dug up the remains, Arikok is the only one that I know of on Aruba.  I think it's about 20 percent of the island iirc.  I've often wondered if that's where Robyn Gardner is buried.

I still believe something was found here.  They tried to say it was the body of a child or something but I don't believe it.  The Aru-bay people were following the police search for Natalee.  From the Aru-bay videos (I have the full videos somewhere):

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: August 18, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »

Thanks grace-land, good to see you.   

Interesting.  

Thanks for bringing the pictures over Klaas, yes, I think so too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 18, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/human-remains-natalee-holloway_us_599744f3e4b0e8cc855dc41b

08/18/2017 05:58 pm ET  | Updated 2 hours ago 
No Human Remains Found In Search For Natalee Holloway: Prosecutor
By David Lohr

Dave Holloway, father of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, said on national television this week that he found human bones in Aruba, where his daughter vanished a dozen years ago, and submitted them for DNA testing.

The announcement came just three days before the Saturday premiere of a new TV series featuring Dave Holloway and private investigator T.J. Ward.

“When we determined these remains were human, I was shocked,” Holloway said Wednesday on the “Today” show.

But Holloway’s claim is questionable. Aruba Public Prosecutor Dorean Kardol told HuffPost on Friday that “no human remains were found” in the area Holloway pointed out.

“During an investigation by police in an area indicated by Mr. Holloway, we found remains, but they were found to be from animals,” Kardol said.

Dave Holloway’s new TV show, “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” premieres Saturday on the Oxygen network.

He told HuffPost on Wednesday that the remains found in Aruba have been brought to the United States for DNA testing. He declined to identify the lab.

“They are in the testing process,” he said, adding that results may take several weeks. “It’s a reputable lab and that’s all I can tell you at this point.”

Holloway said in a text message Friday, after the prosecutor revealed the apparent discrepancy in his earlier statement, that the prosecutor’s comment is misleading. Ward, his TV show partner, “had the evidence and has a report from the lab,” Holloway said. He referred further questions to the Oxygen Network, which didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Removing human remains from Aruba would be illegal without authorization, according Kardol. If that happened, she said her office will consider criminal charges.

The FBI has been unable to locate records of human remains being brought into the U.S. from Aruba in connection with the Natalee Holloway case, a spokesperson for the bureau said.

If Holloway did find the remains of his daughter and remove them for testing, the evidence would be useless in prosecuting the killer. Tampering with evidence violates the so-called chain of custody designed to ensure physical items are preserved in the state they were found.

“If we wanted to take the case to court, we would be in trouble because we could not use that evidence,” Kardol said.

This article has been updated to include Holloway’s latest comment.

So Dave says yes human remains and yet another Prosecutor says no.  Gee, who do I believe?    I will be surprised if it's Natalee but not surprised it's human remains. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 18, 2017, 08:57:57 PM »

Hi Grace-Land and anyone else I might have missed 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 18, 2017, 09:07:26 PM »

I see Aruba is as evil as ever.  Of course they would say it was animal bones.  With the number of missing people on that island they sure don't want any of them found and have their little island exposed.

I am afraid that Dave is in for another huge letdown.  If the story is true and she was cremated then Aruba officials helped to do it and it would not have been the first one they had done. jmo

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: August 18, 2017, 09:40:16 PM »

I've been trying to figure out why Joran would have been more concerned at that time than any other that she would be found.
There was the map he'd supposedly given Terror Jaap, remember all of that?  I remember they were planning a trip to go check that out when Beth went to Peru and confronted Joran.  So maybe that was what had him concerned?  Wasn't that tip supposedly in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: August 18, 2017, 09:42:37 PM »

The video clips of Natalee at the beginning making pizza...wow...hadn't seen those.  What a treasure!  an angelic monkey

Dave talks about the fish trap and the fabric that the FBI tested that didn't match Natalee's top, but didn't say anything about the human remains Tim Miller said they found. 

They refer to a national park where John supposedly dug up the remains, Arikok is the only one that I know of on Aruba.  I think it's about 20 percent of the island iirc.  I've often wondered if that's where Robyn Gardner is buried.

Hey TM - so, this is Arikok national park where the remains were found?

I went there once. Once is more than enough. It's very very rugged there. It's what Aruba would look like if it wasn't commercialized.

Lots of giant boulders. Someone once told me that some were rolled from Venezuela. No idea if that's accurate at all - but its' the local fable. I guess this happened around 13,000 BC when the ocean levels were much lower due to the ice age. Anyway, there are probably bones all over that area. I'm sure people have just died over there during the millennia.

One boulder is a big as a house and you can walk up on it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 18, 2017, 11:06:17 PM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

WRECK

2NJ

an angelic monkey

PEACHES

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: August 18, 2017, 11:14:01 PM »

Klaas, do you have a link to those videos? A refresher on a Friday night, while watching the Seahawks, would be appreciated.

TIA

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: August 18, 2017, 11:34:46 PM »

Associated Press
June 12, 2005

"Deputy Police Commissioner, Gerald Dompig, told the Associated Press that one of the three young men arrested in the case admitted 'something bad happened' to Holloway and was leading police to the scene."

I believe some of those early statements were the TRUTH...Then came the cover up...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 19, 2017, 12:15:39 AM »

Hey TM - so, this is Arikok national park where the remains were found?

I went there once. Once is more than enough. It's very very rugged there. It's what Aruba would look like if it wasn't commercialized.

Lots of giant boulders. Someone once told me that some were rolled from Venezuela. No idea if that's accurate at all - but its' the local fable. I guess this happened around 13,000 BC when the ocean levels were much lower due to the ice age. Anyway, there are probably bones all over that area. I'm sure people have just died over there during the millennia.

One boulder is a big as a house and you can walk up on it.

I haven't heard them say Arikok specifically yet, but they keep saying national park.

Yes, I've seen pictures of very rugged areas, but there are other more lush areas too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 19, 2017, 12:19:02 AM »

Associated Press
June 12, 2005

"Deputy Police Commissioner, Gerald Dompig, told the Associated Press that one of the three young men arrested in the case admitted 'something bad happened' to Holloway and was leading police to the scene."

I believe some of those early statements were the TRUTH...Then came the cover up...

Absolutely!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 19, 2017, 12:23:15 AM »

Oh boy...

https://www.arubanationalpark.org/main/

OIL SPILL UPDATE – ARUBA

UPDATE June 26, 2017

The National Disaster Council has declared that we are reaching the end of the Oil Spill Crisis.
We still have work to do on the cleanup of the oil that washed up on the coastline of Aruba.

Natural Pool and Park Beaches are officially open again. We do ask that all visitors be well aware of their surroundings and keep an eye out for small tar that may still be on the sand.

Please review below instructions if you come in contact with Oil and how to remove from your skin.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: August 19, 2017, 12:25:58 AM »

I didn't see them on Nightline? 

Not sure if it's on weekends, maybe they moved it to Monday night.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 19, 2017, 01:01:39 AM »

I don't remember seeing this at the time, it's from over a year ago.

Makes more sense to me, I never believed it was because of something she saw about Natalee on his computer.

http://www.knipselkrant-curacao.com/amigoe-van-der-sloot-wil-gevangenisstraf-op-aruba-uitzitten/

Google translation:

Amigoe | Van der Sloot wants to imprisonment on Aruba
Posted on April 17, 2016 by editors curacao | 4 comments

Joran: If I publish a book, the case has been resolved

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot, chief suspect in the disappearance case Natalee Holloway, looks set to put his cell punishment on Aruba. He is willing to make a deal with justice and tell them the truth once and for all.

Not out of pity, empathy or indignation for the survivors, but for personal gain. In his own written book, he finds all the evidence.

This is evidenced by the report of crime reporter John van den Heuvel called 'The Secret Joran Tapes: The Madness of a Murderer', which was screened on Dutch television on Thursday night.

The broadcast shuffled 1.6 million viewers on the tube and was the second best viewed Dutch program of the evening. In the broadcast, Van den Heuvel visits the heavily protected Challapalca prison, which is also called the 'hell of Peru'.

According to one of Joran's lawyers, Jaime Canales, the situation is so bad that Amnesty International has repeatedly stated that the building should close its doors. Spuugzat Van den Heuvel received letters from Joran from the Challapalca Prison, which would prove to be "spuugzat" and would like to be delivered to another country.

However, another lawyer from Joran, Maximo Altez, claims that Joran has also become "grown up" and shows responsibility for his family. " "He has changed, his personality has changed," said Altez.

According to the crime reporter, a great opportunity to talk to him about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Save the crime The crime reporter starts the conversation airy by asking how he is doing. Joran:

"Yes, reasonable. I first saw my daughter a few weeks ago, that was very emotional. "

He tells him that he shares the prison with some 160 others and spends his time with a "little impression, reading a lot and playing chess." He seems to be able to save, "concludes Van den Heuvel. Of the conversation. 'I'll Tell Everything' What's most important in the pictures is that Joran has a lot to do with getting out of the Challapalcage scene.

"I would not mind if I could go to the Netherlands or to Aruba, to a prison in another country",

Said Joran. That's why he wrote a book that, according to him, could be interesting for the Aruban OM.

"I think when I publish the book, I'm being delivered to Aruba. I have no doubt about that. (..) I would not mind bringing them to Aruba. "

In his book he would reveal how the murder of Natalee Holloway has taken place.

"I'm telling everything. Evidently, other things people have never forgotten about, for example, how I've always got money. (..) When I write this book, it is also about that, then that thing is just solved and it is also closed and done. "

On the question of Van den Heuvel why he does not publish the book, Joran responds:

"I want to get the maximum amount. Then I want to financially insure my family. "

However, he also doubts about the publication because he is not yet 100 percent sure if he really wants to make a clean ship.

"It's so ugly it's and I'm so bad about it." "I do not deny it now"

On the death of Natalee Holloway, Joran does not see the back of his tongue, but with a big grin on his face and while holding his hand girlfriend Leidy, he tells why he would have killed Stephanie Flores. On the infamous day they would use drugs in his hotel, he says.

"When I was in the bathroom, I could convince myself that she was an agent of the FBI. That's why I've killed her, how strange it sounds, it's the truth, I'm not denying it either. "

The images of Van den Heuvel are in the hands of the Aruban OM. Whether it is possible to re-open the Holloway case on the basis of the report.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: August 19, 2017, 01:34:20 AM »

Thanks grace-land, good to see you.   

Interesting.  

Thanks for bringing the pictures over Klaas, yes, I think so too!

Thanks for all of the updates!

I found Dave's comments about the law enforcement interesting --

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/18/natalee-holloways-father-says-if-found-human-remains-are-hers-then-thats-end-for-me.html
Natalee Holloway's father speaks out on human remains discovery: 'I was shocked'
By Stephanie Nolasco     Published August 18, 2017

Relying on their new information, Dave and T.J. made several trips to Aruba and ended up collecting evidence that tested positive for human remains. Dave also noted that there wasn’t immediate movement from law enforcement concerning their discovery.

“We haven’t heard a word,” he claimed. “I can’t answer that question because you have to go back to 2005… [Back then], I figure, these are police, they know what they’re talking about… Their direction in how they operate is [that] there’s no sense of urgency. So I’m just wondering if we’re dealing with the same thing right now.”

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: August 19, 2017, 01:43:29 AM »

Hi Grace-Land and anyone else I might have missed 

Good to see you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: August 19, 2017, 08:23:27 AM »

Klaas, do you have a link to those videos? A refresher on a Friday night, while watching the Seahawks, would be appreciated.

TIA

KTF

Hi KTF - sorry just saw this.  I'll find the videos and see if I can link them.  There are several videos but I'll see what I can do. 

By the way, I was rooting for the Seahawks too, glad they won! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 19, 2017, 08:35:08 AM »

no links work anymore
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:57:52 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 19, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »

Removing human remains from Aruba would be illegal without authorization, according Kardol. If that happened, she said her office will consider criminal charges.

If they were tested in Aruba they would go missing or turned out to be animal

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.