March 28, 2024, 09:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620262 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 15, 2015, 03:52:44 PM »

Texasmon-Thanks for the Natalee Holloway Special date clarification. 
Wonder what she'll feature on the 30th?

Photo by Hannie C.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: May 15, 2015, 04:03:39 PM »

Joran is on the beach with Natalee like he said.
He takes off his shoes.
He thinks she is dead.
He calls his dad.
Dad comes over.
They wrap her body in a blue tarp.

Dad has a guy who has a boat to do him a favor.
While dad goes home and wipes his computer clean.
The guy places Natalee in a cage. And puts rocks on the tarp
to hold it down and he throws the tennis shoe inside the cage
probably as a weight too.
Thus, we see the tennis shoe inside the cage.

VAN DER SLOOT: We walked onto the — on the beach in the beginning, and where we sat down there, then, I had taken off my shoes. And because, when you walk in, it was the exact same shoes that I'm wearing now.
snip
VAN DER SLOOT: The same size, too. And — no, and so when I was on the beach, I had taken them off there, not to get sand into them. And that's where — you know, where we — were we started walking the other way. I always thought we'd go back, and that's where I'd left my shoes. And then the point in the car when we said, You know, we're going to leave, then, yes, we just left and I didn't really care about my shoes anymore.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/03/03/transcript-joran-van-der-sloot-goes-on-record-part-2/

ON AUGUST 1, THE ARUBA GOVERNMENT MADE  PLEA TO THE PUBLIC TO LOOK FOR A PAIR OF TENNIS SNEAKERS, K-SWISS BRAND,  SIZE 14

On 8-1 the ARUBA government made a plea to the public to look for a pair of tennis sneakers owned by Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. The pair of tennis sneakers are the “K-Swiss” brand, size 14, they are predominantly white with some blue trim. It was reported that “in one of his many statements” Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT “said he might have lost the shoes the night Natalee disappeared.”
http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline2005_08.html

ON JULY 28, JOSSY  TALKS ABOUT HOW JURAN LOST ONE SHOE

MANSUR: Well, that`s a fact that`s been going around for quite some time now, that he was barefoot when he walked back home and that he lost his shoe somewhere either on the beach or over here at the pond
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

He lost a shoe and it was at the bottom of the ocean inside the cage where he (Paulus) had someone dispose of Natalee's body.

SHOE INSIDE CAGE

Katie here again..
My Dad told me early on that initial statements are key to facts. Time goes on and as time goes on, spin is BS. Seems Kermit nailed it! My Dad always believed Natalie was killed on the beach by Joran and Paulus disposed of her body at sea. Kyle and John will have to take up their roles with God on Judgement Day... Dad always believed Natalie was in the cage....

Hi Katie,

You are like having billb back with us because we remember him dearly.
I think he was the one that use to stack posts or something and as KTF said
he and wreck too were going on a boat trip together down some river. Good times.

In every lie there is some truth.
If Kyle Kingman had not caught the ROV footage and taken the photos, we never would know.
So, for that, we can thank him. Youth is probably what held him hostage to that truth.

GIVE NATALEE BACK TO AMERICA!
We know what Aruba did.
We know the lies.
and stupid egg-heads it is still costing you big bucks in tourist dollars.....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 15, 2015, 08:54:34 PM »

What Kyle is doing today:
http://www.rigzone.com/search/sites/Kingman_Geophysical_Solutions10340.asp

....actually, I'm not sure how current this is -- the website listed is inactive

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #223 on: May 15, 2015, 10:42:28 PM »

You're welcome, Ono!  I'm wondering too...anxious to see it tomorrow night!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2015, 12:15:28 AM »

Natalee > Natalie
Got it Keepthefaith..Natalee..my dad was a stickler for details...
Sincerely,
Katie
FYI for moderators...I'm hanging on to my dads login, if thats not cool, thats OK and I'll stop.

No problem Katie - but to avoid confusion, maybe I'll modify the name people see for you as something like "billb's daugher" that way it won't confuse people.

Thank you Klaasend for allowing me to post on my Dads login....the family decided to continue his search for the truth for Natalee and Beth and Dave...(he was so determined to
 getting to the truth)  and recognizing me in behalf of my Dad.....I appreciate it and I'm sure he does....
Katie
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2015, 12:40:54 AM »

Joran is on the beach with Natalee like he said.
He takes off his shoes.
He thinks she is dead.
He calls his dad.
Dad comes over.
They wrap her body in a blue tarp.

Dad has a guy who has a boat to do him a favor.
While dad goes home and wipes his computer clean.
The guy places Natalee in a cage. And puts rocks on the tarp
to hold it down and he throws the tennis shoe inside the cage
probably as a weight too.
Thus, we see the tennis shoe inside the cage.

VAN DER SLOOT: We walked onto the — on the beach in the beginning, and where we sat down there, then, I had taken off my shoes. And because, when you walk in, it was the exact same shoes that I'm wearing now.
snip
VAN DER SLOOT: The same size, too. And — no, and so when I was on the beach, I had taken them off there, not to get sand into them. And that's where — you know, where we — were we started walking the other way. I always thought we'd go back, and that's where I'd left my shoes. And then the point in the car when we said, You know, we're going to leave, then, yes, we just left and I didn't really care about my shoes anymore.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/03/03/transcript-joran-van-der-sloot-goes-on-record-part-2/

ON AUGUST 1, THE ARUBA GOVERNMENT MADE  PLEA TO THE PUBLIC TO LOOK FOR A PAIR OF TENNIS SNEAKERS, K-SWISS BRAND,  SIZE 14

On 8-1 the ARUBA government made a plea to the public to look for a pair of tennis sneakers owned by Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. The pair of tennis sneakers are the “K-Swiss” brand, size 14, they are predominantly white with some blue trim. It was reported that “in one of his many statements” Prime Murder Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT “said he might have lost the shoes the night Natalee disappeared.”
http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline2005_08.html

ON JULY 28, JOSSY  TALKS ABOUT HOW JURAN LOST ONE SHOE

MANSUR: Well, that`s a fact that`s been going around for quite some time now, that he was barefoot when he walked back home and that he lost his shoe somewhere either on the beach or over here at the pond
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

He lost a shoe and it was at the bottom of the ocean inside the cage where he (Paulus) had someone dispose of Natalee's body.

SHOE INSIDE CAGE

Katie here again..
My Dad told me early on that initial statements are key to facts. Time goes on and as time goes on, spin is BS. Seems Kermit nailed it! My Dad always believed Natalie was killed on the beach by Joran and Paulus disposed of her body at sea. Kyle and John will have to take up their roles with God on Judgement Day... Dad always believed Natalie was in the cage....

Hi Katie,

You are like having billb back with us because we remember him dearly.
I think he was the one that use to stack posts or something and as KTF said
he and wreck too were going on a boat trip together down some river. Good times.

In every lie there is some truth.
If Kyle Kingman had not caught the ROV footage and taken the photos, we never would know.
So, for that, we can thank him. Youth is probably what held him hostage to that truth.

GIVE NATALEE BACK TO AMERICA!
We know what Aruba did.
We know the lies.
and stupid egg-heads it is still costing you big bucks in tourist dollars.....

Aruba is a cesspool that is the poster child for all countries that allow politicians to cover up crimes and sway the narrative  regardless of the facts.
Facts: Joran killed Natalee
Kalpoe brothers were directly involved in Natalee's death
Paulus disposed of Natalee
Anita is an asshole
all Aruba officials that covered up will have a discussion with God
John and Kyle will have that same discussion with God
All my Dad every wanted was closure for Natalee, Beth and Dave....in his mind, that means bringing Natalee home.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2015, 03:08:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2015, 12:41:22 PM »

Photo by Hannie C.

Oh, my gosh - lol! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2015, 12:43:03 PM »

Me too, Texasmom!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-reporting/2015/05/15/greta-investigates-natalee-holloway-mystery-10-years-later

Greta Investigates: The Natalee Holloway Mystery 10 Years Later
By Fox News

Published May 15, 2015 | FoxNews.com

Saturday, May 16 at 10 p.m. ET

On the 10-year anniversary of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, "Greta Investigates" takes a new look at the teenager's last days while on a high school graduation trip on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

Greta Van Susteren traveled to the island with Natalee's mother Beth Holloway to investigate the bizarre twists and countless lies that have plagued this mysterious case from the start.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »

Three short clips on Greta's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/gretawire/videos/1091611554187037/

Greta Van Susteren
4 hrs ·
"I've lived every parent's worst nightmare." Beth Holloway returns to Aruba nearly 10 years after her daughter Natalee's disappearance. You'll see more from our trip on 'Greta Investigates: The Natalee Holloway Mystery 10 Years Later' tonight at 10pm/ET on Fox News.

https://www.facebook.com/gretawire/videos/1091632420851617/

Greta Van Susteren
18 hrs ·
I will never give up on the Natalee Holloway case. For ten years I've been making phone calls and following up on leads. Watch my 'Off the Record' commentary and SHARE this post if you'll be tuning in to 'Greta Investigates: The Natalee Holloway Mystery 10 Years Later' tomorrow at 10pm/ET.

https://www.facebook.com/gretawire/videos/1091542870860572/

Greta Van Susteren
23 hrs ·
On the 10-year anniversary of Natalee Holloway’s disappearance, I'm taking a new look at the teenager’s last days while on a high school graduation trip on the Caribbean island of Aruba. Don't miss the premiere of 'Greta Investigates: The Natalee Holloway Mystery 10 Years Later' this Saturday May 16 at 10pm/ET on Fox News: http://bit.ly/1KSg2l4

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2015, 02:35:30 PM »

Preview at the link also.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/05/15/preview-greta-investigates-10-years-twists-turns-natalee-holloway-case

Greta Investigates 10 Years of Twists & Turns in the Natalee Holloway Case

May 15, 2015

by Fox News Insider

It has been a full decade now since 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared, and the mystery has captivated the nation ever since.

The Alabama native was on a five-day high school graduation trip to Aruba with more than 100 students and seven chaperones from Mountain Brook High School.

Greta returned to the island with Holloway's mother to investigate the bizarre twists and countless lies that have plagued the case from the start.

You'll also learn about how the teen’s suspected killer, Joran van der Sloot, was almost caught in an FBI sting operation, but instead slipped out of Aruba and fled to Peru.

Tune in Saturday at 10p/1a ET for the Fox News special, "Greta Investigates: The Natalee Holloway Mystery, 10 Years Later."

Watch the opening of the show above.

Check out some of the facts and figures of the case below:

- Eleven people have been arrested or detained a total of 14 times in connection with Holloway’s disappearance.

- Van der Sloot has been arrested twice in the Alabama teen’s case, yet he has never been charged in connection with her disappearance.

- A 2009 Lifetime movie about Holloway drew 3.2 million viewers when it premiered and was the network’s highest-rated film.

- On May 11, 2009, as the fourth anniversary of Holloway's disappearance approached, her case was added to the cold case file at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, D.C.

- In November 2010, a jaw bone washed up on a beach in Aruba, but a DNA test confirmed it did not belong to Holloway.

- Van der Sloot is currently imprisoned for the 2010 murder of Stephany Flores Ramirez, who was killed exactly five years after Holloway was last seen.

- Van der Sloot, who was sentenced to 28 years, is eligible for parole in 2019. When he is released, he will be extradited to the U.S. on charges that he defrauded and extorted money from Beth Holloway.

- Natalee Holloway, who went missing in 2005, would have turned 29 next October. She was declared legally dead in January 2012.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2015, 03:02:58 PM »

Older video where Greta talks about Anita's graphic descriptions of Joran's interactions with Natalee that night, and Paulus' profuse sweating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDAor82sgU

Published on May 16, 2014
After Natalee Holloway's disappearance in 2005, her mother and I went to Joran van der Sloot's house to get answers.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYDAor82sgU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rYDAor82sgU</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »

This is a blogtalk radio show from a couple days ago, and haven't listened to it all yet, but thought others might be interested.

Robin Sax mentions SM sleuthers, Dana, and Red, in some of the early comments.

(I don't really care for the host so far, and he obviously hasn't followed Natalee's case very closely since he doesn't even have the correct date of her disappearance.) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGqD5E1RE5w

Robin Sax & Stacey Honowitz talk Natalee Holloway 10 years Later on KJR!!!

Published on May 15, 2015
Stacey & Robin & King Discuss 10 years Later a case that Amazed The US & Aruba The Story of Natalee Holloway who went missing 10 years ago on May 25 2005

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGqD5E1RE5w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lGqD5E1RE5w</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2015, 06:52:36 PM »

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/greta-van-susteren-returns-to-aruba-ten-years-after-natalee-holloways-disappearance/262892

CRIME NEWS | FOX NEWS
Greta Van Susteren Returns to Aruba Ten Years After Natalee Holloway’s Disappearance

By Mark Joyella on May. 16, 2015 - 12:32 PM

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2015, 07:58:21 PM »

This is a blogtalk radio show from a couple days ago, and haven't listened to it all yet, but thought others might be interested.

Robin Sax mentions SM sleuthers, Dana, and Red, in some of the early comments.

(I don't really care for the host so far, and he obviously hasn't followed Natalee's case very closely since he doesn't even have the correct date of her disappearance.) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGqD5E1RE5w

Robin Sax & Stacey Honowitz talk Natalee Holloway 10 years Later on KJR!!!

Published on May 15, 2015
Stacey & Robin & King Discuss 10 years Later a case that Amazed The US & Aruba The Story of Natalee Holloway who went missing 10 years ago on May 25 2005

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGqD5E1RE5w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lGqD5E1RE5w</a>

Thanks to Robin Sax for the shout out and remembering who was there in the beginning and at the forefront of the Natalee Holloway missing persons case. I have to admit, this is a tough listen. Robin and Stacy did a nice job and the funny part was there is a part in this interview where they take over and keep talking and following up each other.

It should make everyone say thank you and give Dana Pretzer big time kudos for the work he does on the radio. Dana has the facts, the dates, the personality, the where with all to know what to ask and how to say it and he'd got the pipes.

What was up with the intro's like it was announcing players at a basketball team? YIKES!!! 

Robin made a great point and she is 100% correct ... this was the first social media case and it was long before Facebook.

This case put web sleuthing and the Internet as a media tool on the map. I can't begin to tell you the number of shows that contacted SM and wanted to use us as background material, of course not giving us credit because their bosses would have gone mental that they got their news and sources from the web. Remember, 10 years ago the MSM did not really have a web presence and it was not at all interactive like it is today.

I have so many stories like this that would just astound people as to how it happened. A major news organization that will go unnamed once contacted us as to how in the hell we were beating them to the story with all the resources and $'s they had in play.

many stories to follow because in the end, we sadly never found Natalee, but what came of it was a new way to investigate, cover and provide law enforcement and families with new tools.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2015, 08:23:20 PM »

Out of town until tomorrow.  If Gretas show is tonight I'll miss it.  Hopefully I can catch the show online after.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »

Thanks for the links Texasmom; well said Red-so many unsung heroes involved & still waiting for that "Perry Mason" moment; hurry back Klass.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2015, 08:53:01 PM »

Joran van der Sloot Dismisses New Witness Jurrien De Jong’s Account that JVDS Killed Natalee Holloway … Says ‘He is Playing with Family’s Pain’

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/16/joran-van-der-sloot-dismisses-new-witness-jurrien-de-jongs-account-that-jvds-killed-natalee-holloway-says-he-is-playing-with-familys-pain/

OH THE IRONY, TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK …

A new witness has come forward after all this time in the case of the death and disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Witness Jurrien De Jong says, “I saw Natalee Holloway on the last night that she was alive. I was the eyewitness.”  De Jong further went on to say, “I saw that Joran was chasing Natalee into a small building under construction. In about five minutes he came out with Natalee in his arms, and slammed the body of Natalee on the floor, and then he made an opening in a crawl space … I knew she was dead.”   In response to these allegations, Joran Van der Sloot, the number one suspect in the death and disappearance of Natalee Holloway, makes the following claim … the Holloway family to regards de Jong’s account of what happened to Natalee and says that “he [De Jong] is only playing with the family’s pain.”  You don’t say, because Joran Van der Sloot would know all about cause the Holloway family pain. Natalee Holloway went missing on May 30, 2005 in Aruba and since then Joran Van der Sloot has done nothing but cause the Holloway family pain and especially Beth, Natalee’s mom. Joran has confessed multiple times to the crime and has never been tried for the crime, let alone convicted and found guilty.

How many times has this little punk lied and cause pain to the Natalee Holloway family? How ironic that he would claim that some one else is doing the same. Because of course, Joran Van der Sloot only has Natalee’s family at heart.

From prison in Peru, Joran Van der Sloot brushed off the latest allegation from Jurrien De Jong and called him a liar. Joran also said that he is only coming forward for the money. Hmm, Joran should know something about this. The once “little Sporter,” now convicted killer, has been charged in Alabama with extortion in connection with the Natalee Holloway case. Once Van der Sloot has served his 28 year sentence in Peru in the murder of Stephany Flores, Peru’s Supreme Court has okayed Joran Van der Sloot’s extradition to the United States to face extortion charges in connection with the death of Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2015, 09:47:15 PM »

IBE checking in       Monkeys are here for Natalee for 10 years!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.