March 29, 2024, 12:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620560 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2015, 08:37:59 PM »

One or two other points - TJ did mention that the new witness was a drug dealer. I didn't really pry that out if him - it's conversational. That seems to be why he didn't come forward before. I think that's been posted here before. I replied that everyone is a criminal of some sort - and that doesn't excuse it.

Also, I was there from 1999 and 2005 on a regular basis - I saw alot of construction. Yet, I don't remember any like what was described by this new witness. And I was staying next door. Some kept me up at night and some ruined the days on the beach. But staying on Palm Beach so many times I don't remember this exact construction that could hide Natelee. I was up and down that beach all the time. Seem far-fetched to me. I saw the Radisson re-acquisitioned and finally completed. That was more noise than anyone could bear, on vacation.

As I mentioned I boycotted Aruba after Natalee. So I haven't been back for 10 years now. Last time was 10-20 days after Natelee was missing in  2005. If you remember I gave my gambling winnings to TES and did as much as I could at Tierra Del Sol when they were there. I also bought all the bottled water on Palm Beach to give to the dogs.

Let's hope something positive happens.

Anyway - if I find out anything more - I'll surely let you know.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:48:49 PM by Rob » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2015, 08:45:41 PM »

Hi Monks and Monkettes - just got off the phone with TJ - needed something else and had a chance to ask about Natalee. That was TJ in the video last week with the search and rescue dog in the new video with Dave.

Also - he does believe this new witness - did a voice layered analysis and he is telling the truth. At least the truth as he knows it. They don't know when they are going - but they are going.

I also offered my Hyatt Gold Passport points to TJ and Dave if they need additional days on the island. They could stay another four or five days with these points. I don't have a lot - but they are available to Dave and TJ. It's the right thing to do.

TJ did say that that area was not searched and I asked to check with Tim Miller - and TJ replied that they think it's a fresh and new targeted area. They have the blueprints and are hopeful this could be something new.

Personally, I think this area was searched, many times, TES was stationed nearby - but it needs checked again because of the new witness.

Thanks for the info Rob!  Didn't someone post that Dave was told that they could not search? 

No idea Klaas - TJ says they are searching - just doesn't know when. I don't know every detail and readily admit that. I need a phone number and a person searched for a criminal background - so while I asked that I threw a few more out there for TJ. This is a long story but kind of based on some of the stuff I told you in a previous email a few months ago.

It's Sunday nite and it's kind of improper to ask too much of someone on short notice outside of business hours - even though he owes me like 50 favors. I cash them in sparingly.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2015, 08:49:01 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/speurhond-zoekt-tevergeefs-naar-natalee-holloway

Google translation:

May 13, 2015 11:09
Sleuth searches in vain for Natalee Holloway

The public prosecutor on the island is not involved in the search for Natalee Dave. A spokesman tells RTL Boulevard that she had to find out through the media that he is on the island. The authorities in Aruba are well aware of Jurriëns statement, but they do nothing with it. Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof is is still to deepen in the file following the tip of Jurriën. Then he will decide whether there will again be sought by justice for the remains of US.

Maybe I was thinking of this post.  Doesn't say they won't allow it though so hopefully they will.

Why haven't they done it already?

Seriously.  What could be better for tourism than to be able to say before the 10th anniversary that they finally gave this family peace?  But if that was even a thought, it would have already been done IMO. 

If there's a chance she's there, the witness getting caught trying to drill through the floor should have set a fire under them, right?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2015, 08:49:31 PM »

Hi Rob!  That was so kind and generous of you and am glad to hear that they are returning.  Soon, I hope, and hope TJ & Dave can overcome the island's phony baloney, good time rock 'n roll red tape carp which, like clock work, always pops up at the last minute just when it appears maybe a little progress could be around the corner.  Deja vu all over again ... Grrr.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »

Hi Monks and Monkettes - just got off the phone with TJ - needed something else and had a chance to ask about Natalee. That was TJ in the video last week with the search and rescue dog in the new video with Dave.

Also - he does believe this new witness - did a voice layered analysis and he is telling the truth. At least the truth as he knows it. They don't know when they are going - but they are going.

I also offered my Hyatt Gold Passport points to TJ and Dave if they need additional days on the island. They could stay another four or five days with these points. I don't have a lot - but they are available to Dave and TJ. It's the right thing to do.

TJ did say that that area was not searched and I asked to check with Tim Miller - and TJ replied that they think it's a fresh and new targeted area. They have the blueprints and are hopeful this could be something new.

Personally, I think this area was searched, many times, TES was stationed nearby - but it needs checked again because of the new witness.

Thanks for the info Rob!  Didn't someone post that Dave was told that they could not search? 

Yes, Dave said that they checked into the Marriott as guests and walked around with the cadaver dog in the unrestricted areas that guests are allowed into, but were not allowed to search where they actually wanted to search.

I've been trying to figure out why they went if it wasn't a planned search with permits and all the "required" BS down there.  And now they're going back again?

Confused here too - TJ said they are staying at the Marriott the next time too. That's why I offered my points if they need additional nights. By the way - TJ can afford to stay as long as they want. The offer is good - but TJ doesn't need it.

+++

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2015, 08:54:10 PM »

I'm sorry I missed the show last night! It sounds like nothing really new, but at least it renews attention to the case and I can come here for "real" analysis and recaps.
How great is it to come here and see at least 3 pages of new posts!!
Again, thank-you Red for all you have done and continue to do! 

No, nothing new Wreck, but it was so well done I hope you get to see it. Truly crisp and excellent.
Her two friends' segments were particularly touching. Precious girls.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2015, 08:59:39 PM »

Hi Rob!  That was so kind and generous of you and am glad to hear that they are returning.  Soon, I hope, and hope TJ & Dave can overcome the island's phony baloney, good time rock 'n roll red tape carp which, like clock work, always pops up at the last minute just when it appears maybe a little progress could be around the corner.  Deja vu all over again ... Grrr.

Hi Ono - so glad to see you, again. We lost so many over the years and when I saw you I was so happy.

Cheers to 2NJ and Peaches. And so many others. I once remember making a post that said some of will be gone before Natalee is found. Breaks my heart that it came true. And, ofcourse, BillB's ghost and spirit.

Still missing Carpe. I know Wreck and Keepthefaith are here. But still miss Carpe.

You are all people I never forget.

+++

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2015, 09:02:03 PM »

Well, coming clean about Natalee would certainly go towards rehabilitating Aruba's reputation ... there are plenty of other places with clear turquoise waters and sugar beaches ... I mean it's not like the the only game in town and don't have oodles of competition!  Too bad they don't wise up.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:10:25 PM by Ono » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2015, 09:07:26 PM »

Hi Rob!  That was so kind and generous of you and am glad to hear that they are returning.  Soon, I hope, and hope TJ & Dave can overcome the island's phony baloney, good time rock 'n roll red tape carp which, like clock work, always pops up at the last minute just when it appears maybe a little progress could be around the corner.  Deja vu all over again ... Grrr.

Hi Ono - so glad to see you, again. We lost so many over the years and when I saw you I was so happy.

Cheers to 2NJ and Peaches. And so many others. I once remember making a post that said some of will be gone before Natalee is found. Breaks my heart that it came true. And, ofcourse, BillB's ghost and spirit.

Still missing Carpe. I know Wreck and Keepthefaith are here. But still miss Carpe.

Oh, thank you so much Rob - I have missed you and always enjoyed your posts so very much.

Yes, poignant and loving cheers to all ...  Our Monkey Family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2015, 09:08:43 PM »

I'm sorry I missed the show last night! It sounds like nothing really new, but at least it renews attention to the case and I can come here for "real" analysis and recaps.
How great is it to come here and see at least 3 pages of new posts!!
Again, thank-you Red for all you have done and continue to do! 

No, nothing new Wreck, but it was so well done I hope you get to see it. Truly crisp and excellent.
Her two friends' segments were particularly touching. Precious girls.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2015, 09:15:24 PM »

I miss Carpe too, was just thinking about him today! 

So many I'll never forget too, Rob.  And miss often, the ones gone on before us, and some that just haven't logged in lately. 

Hopefully we'll see more pop in soon!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2015, 10:49:03 PM »

Hope all is well, Rob! Still here watching justice take many different forms. Paulus has died and, although we lost another beautiful soul (Stephany Flores) along the way, Urine is in a sh*t hole. Justice will continue to morph as time passes and maybe one day Natalee will come to rest at home. Those on the Persistence will see their day as well. I'm for one thing, and one thing only, Justice for Natalee Holloway.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 18, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »

this Jurrien de Jong, will prob not remember which building
so someone can look, JMO the guy was looking for $$, so sold
a lie, heck someone would have noticed an odor in new construction

EXCLUSIVE: My new accuser is a 'crackhead and a f****** liar' says alleged killer of Natalee Holloway after dramatic claim he was seen with her body
By RYAN PARRY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 07:57 EST, 18 May 2015 | UPDATED: 09:14 EST, 18 May 2015

Joran van der Sloot has angrily denied claims that he was spotted carrying the body of American student Natalee Holloway on the night she went missing.
The dramatic allegation was made this week by Jurrien de Jong, a fellow Dutchman who said he saw van der Sloot carrying Natalee's body on the night she vanished.
De Jong, 59, who claimed he didn't go to the police because he was involved in illegal activities at the time, told Inside Edition: 'I saw that Joran was chasing Natalee into a small building under construction.
'In about five minutes he came out with Natalee in his arms, and slammed the body of Natalee on the floor, and then he made an opening in a crawl space… I knew she was dead.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3083708/My-new-accuser-crackhead-f-liar-says-alleged-killer-Natalee-Holloway-dramatic-claim-seen-body.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2015, 06:33:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I so appreciate being able to come here and read amongst friends.  I am always praying, praying, praying for answers!  I hope you all are well!  \_/? coffee and (:Smile monkeybread for everyone! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: May 19, 2015, 07:26:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I so appreciate being able to come here and read amongst friends.  I am always praying, praying, praying for answers!  I hope you all are well!  \_/? coffee and (:Smile monkeybread for everyone! 

Good morning, Sharon/Tx!   

Hope everyone has a great day! 

Justice for Natalee!   

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: May 19, 2015, 08:08:44 AM »

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, May 19, 2015 – We All Remember May 30, 2005 as the Day Natalee Holloway Went Missing in Aruba

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/19/daily-commentary-tuesday-may-19-2015-we-all-remember-may-30-2005-as-the-day-natalee-holloway-went-missing-in-aruba/

"The biggest story yet to be told is Justice" Well said Dana!!!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: May 19, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »

Excellent piece, Red. Video is effective and on the mark - clarifying summary.  I still sense that they did go to the van der Sloot residence at some point in time.  That would reinforce the reason for the hefty amount of perspiration pouring from Paulus as Beth & Greta described.  Too bad a cadaver dog can't search there ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: May 19, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/05/new_witness_in_natalee_hollowa.html

New witness in Natalee Holloway case not telling the truth, Aruban prosecutor says

Carol Robinson | crobinson@al.com By Carol Robinson | crobinson@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 19, 2015 at 10:56 AM, updated May 19, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Natalee Holloway in 2005

Aruban authorities today dismissed claims by a man who says he saw what happened to Natalee Holloway 10 years ago.

Chief Prosecutor Eric Olthof said he asked the Aruban police to look into claims made by Jurrien De Jong to Inside Edition that he saw Joran van der Sloot, the primary suspect in Holloway's disappearance, chase her into a small building under construction. He says van der Sloot then reemerged with Holloway in his arms, slammed her body on the floor then made an opening in a crawl space.

He has previously told media this building is the Spyglass Tower of the Marriott Hotel in Aruba. "I saw Natalee Holloway on the last night that she was alive. I was the eyewitness," Jurrien De Jong told Inside Edition. "I knew she was dead."

De Jong said he never went to the police because he was involved in illegal activities at the time. He says he has come forward now because of a recent TV report where van der Sloot claims he was part of an undercover operation in which Holloway was buried at sea. Holloway disappeared in Aruba in May 2005 during a trip with graduating seniors from Mountain Brook High School.

De Jong's claims led Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, to return to Aruba earlier this month with Atlanta private investigator T.J. Ward and a cadaver dog. "He's telling the truth,'' Ward told AL.com earlier this week, saying that he conducted voice analysis on De Jong.

Earlier this week, the Daily Mail reported that van der Sloot also debunked De Jong's claims. Van der Sloot's attorney, Maximo Altez, said: 'Joran doesn't care at all about what is going on in Aruba, because none of it is true. 'He told me he knows this guy. He's a crack head, a f***ing liar, a compulsive liar. He's homeless and wants money to buy drugs."

In a press release issued today by Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for Olthof, said the prosecutor studied the Holloway dossier, or case, following De Jong's statement "as a supposed eye witness", and examined a notarized statement given by De Jong.

"Even though Mr. De Jong has not presented more plausible proof of his claims (his current testimony is identical to the one he gave in 2013 to the Prosecutor's Office), Chief Prosecutor Olthof commissioned the police to contact the management of the Marriott -considering the type of case, the importance of the case and the long duration of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway- with the request to supply information about the state of the construction site of the Spyglass Tower of the Marriott hotel on the 30th of May 2005,'' Angela said in the press release. "In short: what was built and what was not yet built on that 30th of May 2005, the night of the disappearance of Natalee?"

Angela said that if new tips and leads that are "sufficiently concrete and well-founded surface in the (near) future" should arise, they will be investigated by the police and prosecutor's office in the hopes of finally closing the case and bring the suspect or suspects to justice. "At the moment however, the Police and the Prosecutor's Office unfortunately do not have any new tips or leads in this case,'' she said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 19, 2015, 03:53:29 PM »

FYI - tomorrow night Dana will have guests on his show discussing the Natalee Holloway case.  Maybe TJ Ward and Dave Holloway if he can get them.  So don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tomorrow at 9pm ET!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 19, 2015, 07:42:12 PM »

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, May 19, 2015 – We All Remember May 30, 2005 as the Day Natalee Holloway Went Missing in Aruba

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/05/19/daily-commentary-tuesday-may-19-2015-we-all-remember-may-30-2005-as-the-day-natalee-holloway-went-missing-in-aruba/

"The biggest story yet to be told is Justice" Well said Dana!!!

Great job, Dana!  Very well said, as always.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.