March 28, 2024, 11:37:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620291 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: February 16, 2016, 06:54:48 PM »

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: March 16, 2016, 03:55:06 PM »

http://radaronline.com/videos/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-natalee-holloway-murder/

Evil Joran Finally Confesses: I Murdered Natalee Holloway!
Watch as hidden cameras capture van der Sloot's jailhouse admissions.

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 @ 7:05AM

High in the mountains of Peru, an operative working on behalf of Radar and The ENQUIRER captured hidden camera footage of a jaw-dropping conversation with van der Sloot and his wife, Leidy, inside the Challapalca Prison, known as the “Alcatraz of the Andes,” on February 1, 2016.

Through a defiant grin, van der Sloot finally opened up about the case like never before.

The former Holloway suspect said in the shocking video, “I think that was one of the worst police investigation that ever took place!”

The undercover reporter clarified, “Are you talking about the Holloway case?”

“Yes yes yes,” van der Sloot insisted. “Yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done.” (The word “accept” is synonymous with the word “admit” in Dutch.”

For more of his word-for-word confession, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER, on stands now!

Story developing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: March 16, 2016, 03:56:25 PM »

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/dave-holloway-interview-natalee-holloway-killer-joran-van-der-sloot/

Natalee Holloway’s Dad Tells Joran Van Der Sloot To ‘Rot’ In Hell
Convicted killer made sick offer of revealing location of missing girl's remains.
Posted on Mar 16, 2016 @ 13:33PM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 16, 2016, 04:00:20 PM »

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/dave-holloway-interview-natalee-holloway-killer-joran-van-der-sloot/

Convicted killer made sick offer of revealing location of missing girl's remains.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 16, 2016, 10:06:03 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 16, 2016, 11:35:40 PM »

Hey Urine, tell us something we don't already know..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 16, 2016, 11:58:26 PM »

Anita and Paulus must be so proud of thier lil' sporter admitting what the whole world knows. Better yet, they were complicit in covering up the murder of Natalee Holloway, along with Danger Island and the trash they call the policia and judicial.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 17, 2016, 01:02:16 AM »

http://radaronline.com/videos/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-natalee-holloway-murder/

Evil Joran Finally Confesses: I Murdered Natalee Holloway!
Watch as hidden cameras capture van der Sloot's jailhouse admissions.

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 @ 7:05AM

<iframe src="http://content.jwplatform.com/players/dGfeA3xm-p1xjtOtD.html" width="550" height="325" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

High in the mountains of Peru, an operative working on behalf of Radar and The ENQUIRER captured hidden camera footage of a jaw-dropping conversation with van der Sloot and his wife, Leidy, inside the Challapalca Prison, known as the “Alcatraz of the Andes,” on February 1, 2016.

Through a defiant grin, van der Sloot finally opened up about the case like never before.

The former Holloway suspect said in the shocking video, “I think that was one of the worst police investigation that ever took place!”

The undercover reporter clarified, “Are you talking about the Holloway case?”

“Yes yes yes,” van der Sloot insisted. “Yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done.” (The word “accept” is synonymous with the word “admit” in Dutch.”

For more of his word-for-word confession, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER, on stands now!

Story developing.

It's everywhere tonight - no wonder I couldn't sleep. Joran is so overwhelmingly evil he is a stain on humanity.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: March 17, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »

Anita and Paulus must be so proud of thier lil' sporter admitting what the whole world knows. Better yet, they were complicit in covering up the murder of Natalee Holloway, along with Danger Island and the trash they call the policia and judicial.

Anita and Paulus KNEW all the while. Never doubted it.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 17, 2016, 08:33:27 AM »

Anita and Paulus KNEW all the while. Never doubted it.

I believe Paulus arranged for disposal of Natalee's body so Joran would have plausible deniability.  That entire island is complicit.  All they cared about was tourism.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 17, 2016, 09:46:31 AM »

We all knew this, Paulus arranged for disposal of Natalee's body may you stay in hell.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: March 17, 2016, 10:36:50 AM »

I'm not buying that he "accepted" anything. He had a shit-eating grin on his face (as always). Tell us where Natalee is - then I might give a damn.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 17, 2016, 05:46:15 PM »

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-natalee-holloway-murder-wife-leidy-ignorant/
Married To A Murderer! Joran’s Wife Says ‘I Respect Him’ Despite Confession
Van der Sloot’s spouse Leidy tells all about their twisted relationship.
Posted on Mar 16, 2016 @ 18:31PM

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 17, 2016, 05:55:59 PM »

Confession?...extradition?...loves to get attention?...innocent?...   

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-natalee-holloway-murder-lawyer-excuse/

BREAKING NEWS
Prison Break? Joran’s Lawyer Reveals If He Confessed To Get Out Of Peruvian Prison
Van der Sloot is finally coming clean, but why?
Posted on Mar 16, 2016 @ 17:09PM

The world was stunned today when RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER revealed Joran van der Sloot’s bombshell confession to the murder of Natalee Holloway, more than ten years after her death. Why did he finally come clean with the claims? According to his attorney, it’s NOT to get an extradition deal.

The world was stunned today when RadarOnline.com and The National ENQUIRER revealed Joran van der Sloot’s bombshell confession to the murder of Natalee Holloway, more than ten years after her death. Why did he finally come clean with the claims? According to his attorney, it’s NOT to get an extradition deal.

“He’ll first have to serve his time in Peru, before he can arrange deals or something with Aruba,” Altez told a reporter for the TV program and website.

But he also tried to claim that despite van der Sloot’s own comments, he might not be the killer.

“Joran is a storyteller,” he told a reporter for the TV program and website. “He just makes everything up. He will do anything to get in the picture. He just loves to do this to get his attention.”

UPDATE:

In a subsequent statement to Shownieuws, Altz said, “Joran doesn’t admit to anything. … Joran is innocent in this case.”
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 17, 2016, 06:04:09 PM »

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/17/joran-van-der-sloot-appears-to-confess-to-natalie-holloway-murder-lawyer-denies/

In video, Joran van der Sloot appears to confess to Natalee Holloway's murder, lawyer denies it
By  Carmen M. Llona/
Published March 17, 2016/
Fox News Latino

Joran van der Sloot’s lawyer is disputing a video posted online Wednesday showing the convicted Dutch killer allegedly admitting to killing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway more than a decade ago in Aruba.

Van der Sloot’s lawyer, Maximo Altez, told Fox News Latino that the admission, recorded surreptitiously in prison during an inmate visit, is a fabrication.

“It’s a total lie, it’s a distorted, the video has been edited to make it look like that,” Altez said.

Altez said his client, whom he is counseling pro-bono, is a “compulsive liar” with a verifiable psychiatric diagnosis.

“He can confess to killing John Kennedy, or John Lennon, that doesn’t mean he did it,” Altez said in a phone interview. “He is a mythomaniac.”

He also said the supposed confession has no legal standing because it was not made before a court of law.

While in prison, Van der Sloot met and married Peruvian Leydi Figueroa and they had a daughter, who is now 18 months old.

Figueroa told Fox News Latino that she was “surprised” to hear about the alleged confession.

“It doesn’t make any sense for Joran to say something like that,” she told FNL on Thursday.

She said she helped coordinate the interview, which she said took place in late January and lasted for about two hours. According to Figueroa, van der Sloot agreed to the interview because “he considered this journalist as family.” She, however, would not name the alleged reporter conducting the interview.

“I am very angry because he shouldn’t have brought a camera inside,” she said, adding that she is planning to file a complaint with the Peruvian Penitentiary Institution (INPE). “They are supposed to check that no cameras get in.”

After multiple legal motions, Altez said he expected his client to be transferred back to a more low-security prison in Lima as soon as May.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #695 on: March 17, 2016, 11:22:01 PM »

Coordinated interview...like family journalist...she's so angry but she won't name him; and we're really supposed to believe they weren't complicit?    

We know they're desperate for attention, maybe they made some money too.  

Hopefully he just extended his stay at Challapalca!  

jmo

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/17/joran-van-der-sloot-appears-to-confess-to-natalie-holloway-murder-lawyer-denies/

She said she helped coordinate the interview, which she said took place in late January and lasted for about two hours. According to Figueroa, van der Sloot agreed to the interview because “he considered this journalist as family.” She, however, would not name the alleged reporter conducting the interview.

“I am very angry because he shouldn’t have brought a camera inside,” she said, adding that she is planning to file a complaint with the Peruvian Penitentiary Institution (INPE). “They are supposed to check that no cameras get in.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 18, 2016, 06:39:53 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/03/parents_of_natalee_holloway_de.html

Natalee Holloway's parents scoff at latest video 'confession' by Joran van der Sloot

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, responded this week to the newly-released video. Van der Sloot is motivated by attention and money, he told The Huffington Post. "Tabloids will pay for (his story) because it sells magazines, but that's never printed,'' he said. "They think they've got something when they really don't. A lot of people don't realize that in Aruba, a verbal or recorded confession is not valid, unless it's a statement signed in writing."

John Q. Kelly, the attorney for Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, said he believes van der Sloot knew he was being videotaped. "He's looking directly into the camera when he speaks and I would venture a guess that it's either a cellmate or a guard who is filming for Joran and selling it and splitting the proceeds with Joran,'' Kelly told The Huffington Post. "This is how he operates. There's no way he's confessing out of the blue to some random person with his wife sitting there. This was for a quick buck. It was all planned and absolutely meaningless."

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #697 on: March 20, 2016, 07:14:50 PM »

From Amigoe

Afschaffen visum Peru goed voor handel en toerisme  PDF    Afdrukken    E-mail   

zaterdag, 19 maart 2016 12:42 

ORANJESTAD — Ook Nederland heeft maandag de visumplicht voor Peruanen afgeschaft, net als Aruba. Volgens minister Bert Koenders van het ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken (BuZa) is dat goed voor de handel. Toerismebureau ATA hoopt op een groeiende toeristenmarkt.

Als voorzitter van de Raad van de Europese Unie ondertekende Koenders de overeenkomst met Peru, schrijft Rechtennieuws.nl dat Peruanen nu zonder visum naar het Schengengebied kunnen reizen. Naast de visumvrijstelling voor Schengen, hebben Peruanen nu ook geen visum meer nodig voor Aruba, Bonaire, Saba, St. Eustatius en St. Maarten. Curaçao zal binnenkort over de visumvrijstelling voor Peruanen beslissen.

Economie

Peru maakt sterke economische en politieke ontwikkelingen door. Nederland, Aruba en St. Maarten zien kansen om de handelsbetrekkingen te bevorderen. Daarnaast streeft Nederland naar versterking van de politieke banden met Peru, ook gezien de constructieve rol van Peru in de regio, de economische groei in het land en de relatieve gelijkgezindheid op thema’s als mensenrechten.

Toerisme

Volgens ATA-directeur Ronella Tjin Asjoe-Croes is de Peruaanse markt vorig jaar met 30 procent gestegen ten opzichte van 2014. “Qua marktaandeel levert het een kleine bijdrage aan het geheel, maar het is een markt met groeipotentie. Voor dit jaar heeft ATA een doelstelling van 50 procent groei vastgesteld.” Daarnaast ziet ATA mogelijkheden voor ‘dual destination’ vakanties (Aruba en Peru) voor de Europese markt. “Voor de Europeanen is het combineren van een land als Peru met een strandvakantie in Aruba aantrekkelijk.”

Google translate

ORANJESTAD - The Netherlands on Monday abolished the visa requirement for Peruvians, like Aruba. According to Minister Bert Koenders of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Foreign Affairs) is good for business. Tourist office ATA hopes for a growing tourist market.

Koenders signed as president of the Council of the European Union agreement with Peru, Rechtennieuws.nl writes that Peruvians can now travel without a visa to the Schengen area. In addition to the visa-free Schengen, Peruvians have now also no longer need a visa for Aruba, Bonaire, Saba, St. Eustatius and St. Maarten. Curaçao will soon decide on the exemption of Peruvians.

Economy

Peru makes strong economic and political developments. Netherlands, Aruba and St. Maarten see opportunities to promote trade relations. The Netherlands also seeks to strengthen political ties with Peru, also in view of the constructive role of Peru in the region, economic growth in the country and the relative equal unanimity on issues like human rights.

Tourism

According to ATA Director Ronella Tjin Asjoe-Croes is the Peruvian market rose by 30 percent last year compared to 2014. "In terms of market share gives it a small contribution to the whole, but it is a market with growth potential. ATA has established a target of 50 percent growth for this year. "In addition, ATA sees opportunities for dual destination 'holidays (Aruba and Peru) for the European market. "For Europeans is to combine a country like Peru with a beach holiday in Aruba attractive."

I guess Anita can see her daughter-in-law and granddaughter anytime she wants.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #698 on: March 20, 2016, 07:41:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/224617-arubaans-toerisme-bijt-in-eigen-staart

Arubaans toerisme bijt in eigen staart

Aruba tourism bites its own tail

ORANJESTAD - Plans for regulation of tourism, there have always been, but never was there considering the amount of hotels and tourists in Aruba. Because tourism is so successful, Aruba is getting fuller and eventually unattractive. There will be less money in the drawer and thus the prosperity declines. 

2 4 1
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: March 21, 2016, 03:48:57 PM »

http://radaronline.com/videos/joran-vand-der-sloot-confession-video-tell-all-book-plans-revealed/

Here we go again. Makes me sick. I hope he gets dealt with by Peruvian officials with this interview coming out.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.