March 28, 2024, 04:46:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620206 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #780 on: May 20, 2017, 11:01:14 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing/photos/a.134644599887359.18888.123013127717173/1015148508503626/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:22:53 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: May 20, 2017, 11:03:36 AM »

Hi Monkeys! I still check EVERYDAY here. I will never forget!!  

Hi Wreck!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: May 23, 2017, 12:53:14 PM »

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/05/mom_of_natalee_holloway_to_app.html

Mom of Natalee Holloway to appear on Dr. Oz today; May 30 marks 12 years since teen's disappearance

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 11:58 AM

BY CAROL ROBINSON crobinson@al.com
May 30 will mark the 12th anniversary since the disappearance of Mountain Brook's Natalee Holloway in Aruba while on a trip with 130-plus of her graduated classmates.

On Tuesday afternoon, her mother, Beth Holloway, as well as television news personality Nancy Grace, will appear on ABC's Dr. Oz show. A preview for the show says Grace has new information on the case, and that Beth Holloway will talk about "her personal health struggle and never-ending battle for justice."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: May 25, 2017, 10:27:03 PM »

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/5/25/348693/New-Crime-Museum-Pays-Tribute-To.aspx

New Crime Museum Pays Tribute To Natalee Holloway, Offers Travel Safety Tips
Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 30 marks the anniversary of the date that the world heard about Natalee Holloway, a missing teen from Alabama who, along with 100 of her classmates, had taken a trip to Aruba to celebrate their high school graduation. While her body has never been found, and in January 2012 she was officially declared dead, her story rocked the nation and helped raise awareness about missing persons. Alcatraz East, a new crime museum in Pigeon Forge, Tn., is paying tribute to her on the anniversary of her disappearance.

On May 30, there will be a Natalee Holloway tribute at Alcatraz East. They will honor her by adding a marble etching of her that was part of a larger memorial originally created and erected by a local man when she first disappeared. The image will become part of the Unsolved Cases section of the museum, which features information about her, as well other cold cases like JonBenét Ramsey, whose case is still receiving national media attention, and Amber Hageman, whose case spawned Amber Alerts.  The section also highlights the Natalee Holloway Resource Center which was founded by Beth Holloway in May 2010. The center focuses on educating the public on traveling safe, as well as guiding loved ones on steps to take if a person does go missing.

Alcatraz East officially opened December 16, 2016. The new crime museum is located at the entrance to The Island, at 2757 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, near the Margaritaville Hotel and Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen. The 25,000 square foot museum is designed with a jail façade, and has a star-studded board of experts who make up the Advisory Board, including Jim Willett, a retired prison warden, Anthony Rivera, a combat veteran and Navy SEAL chief, and Judge Belvin Perry, Jr., best known for the Casey Anthony trial. General admission tickets are $14.95 for children, $24.95 for adults. Group ticket sales are available. The museum will be open 365 days per year, from 10 am to 9 pm, with the last ticket sold 60 minutes before closing. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: www.alcatrazeast.com.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 28, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »

The part about Natalee starts at about 14:56

This only had the preview of Beth's part on the show, so I'll keep looking for another clip.

https://youtu.be/GUihlq7jfI4?t=14m56s

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GUihlq7jfI4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/GUihlq7jfI4</a>
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:47:38 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: May 28, 2017, 02:54:09 PM »

Looks like you can view it all in clips here:

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/oz-investigates-overseas-antibiotics-being-sold-deli-near-you?video_id=5443755431001

Where Is Natalee Holloway?
Originally aired on 5/23/2017
In May 2005, 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared while on a school trip to Aruba. Reporter Nancy Grace discusses why her story is still so captivating 12 years later.
GUESTS: Carolina Bermudez , Dr. Natalie Azar , Nancy Grace , Dr. Michelle Ward , Beth Holloway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: May 28, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »

Never forget.   

https://www.facebook.com/julie.curcio.73/posts/312964759138154?comment_id=313321745769122&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R1%22%7D

Michelle Santos My mom was in Aruba at that time when Natalie Holloway went missing. She said that it was so sad that the villas that the tourists stayed in only had a 6 by 6 pic of the missing girl on their walls...didn't want to lose $ from the tourists by alarming them.
May 24 at 1:18pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: May 28, 2017, 04:06:11 PM »

http://media.tpo.nl/kort-nieuws/2017/05/28/cineast-rene-van-nie-78-overleden/

Google translation:

Cineast René van Nie (78) passed away

28-05-2017, 12:58 Tags: buzze, Entertainment

ORANJESTAD - Dutch film director René van Nie died on Aruba on Tuesday. The filmmaker, writer and father of Nada van Nie died of a cardiac arrest, reports CIneSud. He became 78 years old.

René van Nie made five fiction films in the period 1974-1982: The Five of the Four Days (1974), Child of the Sun (1975), A Quiet Love (1977), Death Syndrome (1978) and Sabine (1982).

Particularly Child of the Sun, about a woman with psychological problems, and Stille Liefde (with Cor van Rijn) gained much praise. He was one of the first independent Dutch filmmakers who largely financed his productions. He transferred his archive to the film institute Eye in Amsterdam.

In addition to his film work, he wrote some books and columns for Aruban newspapers. Since 1988, René lived and worked in Aruba. In Oranjestad he is cremated on Saturday in a small circle.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1465062426888198&set=a.134017066659414.22051.100001533652539&type=3&permPage=1

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/28254593/__Filmmaker_Rene_van_Nie_overleden__.html

Google translation:

Filmmaker René van Nie (78) passed away
Today, 12:15

A sad event in the Van Nie family. René van Nie died on Aruba plot.

Photo: Facebook Rene van Nie
René van Nie died of cardiac arrest on the island. The filmmaker, writer and father of Nada van Nie became 78 years old.

On behalf of the Pandora Foundation, Van Nie did not work in the middle of the seventies in the role of Child of the Sun with Josée Ruiter. This long feature film was premiered in the presence of Queen Juliana and was well received by Dutch film critics.

Van Nie was one of the first independent Dutch filmmakers who largely financed his productions. He transferred his archive to the film institute Eye in Amsterdam.

In addition to his film work, René also wrote a number of books, including the thriller Esperanza. He also wrote columns for the Aruban newspaper Amigoe. In Oranjestad he is cremated on Saturday in a small circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of the first things I remembered about him, and what a character he was.

Monument to the shoe of Joran van der Sloot
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:31:27 PM by texasmom » Logged

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: May 30, 2017, 09:59:36 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I check back ... 12 years now. WOW - a lot has happened.
Miss y'all.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: May 30, 2017, 08:32:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I check back ... 12 years now. WOW - a lot has happened.
Miss y'all.

Good to see you, msmarple!   

Yes, so much has happened.  And here we are, still hoping and praying for Justice for Natalee! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: May 30, 2017, 08:43:02 PM »

http://crimefeed.com/2017/05/natalee-holloway-5-key-facts-about-the-teens-2005-disappearance/

NATALEE HOLLOWAY: 5 KEY FACTS ABOUT THE TEEN’S 2005 DISAPPEARANCE
May 29, 2017 by Mike McPadden

In the early hours of May 30, 2005, 18-year-old Alabama resident Natalee Ann Holloway was celebrating her recent high school graduation with classmates on the island of Aruba.

After a night of partying, Natalee vanished. She has been neither seen nor heard from since then.

The disappearance of Natalee Holloway remains very much an open case — at least in the court of public fascination, horror, and outrage. What follows are five key points to understanding the mystery.

1. IT ALL BEGINS WITH JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Friends reported last seeing Holloway leaving Carlos and Charlie’s nightclub with an athletic, 18-year-old Dutch student named Joran van der Sloot. Obviously, only one of them ever turned up again.
Immediately, the case attracted international attention.

After an initial investigation, Aruba authorities arrested van der Sloot for Holloway’s disappearance on June 9, 2005. Police also arrested van der Sloot’s companions, brothers Satish Kalpoe, 18; and Deepak Kalpoe, 21. Citing a lack of evidence, the cops cut loose all three suspects that September.

2. JORAN VAN DER SLOOT KEPT IT ALL ABOUT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Despite being free to return to college in the Netherlands, Joran van der Sloot relentlessly thrust himself upon the mass media. For the next couple of years, neither Joran nor his parents, Paul van der Sloot and Anita van der Sloot-Hugen seemed to turn down a TV appearance.

Joran admitted that he’d lied about some details to the police, but maintained he was innocent and had no clue as to what happened with Holloway. In 2007, he even published a book, De Zaak Natalee Holloway (The Case of Natalee Holloway), in which he proclaims, “I hope every day Natalee will be found.”

The book only stirred up negative feelings and, despite denials by authorities, many observers believe it may have newly intensified the investigation.

Later that year, police cited “new incriminating evidence,” and again arrested van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers on “suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Natalee Holloway.” Regardless, the trio was once more quickly released. That’s when the media that van der Sloot had initially courted turned on him in pursuit of justice.

3. VAN DER SLOOT CONFESSED … THEN DIDN’T … THEN DID … THEN …

After angrily throwing a glass of wine in the face of crime journalist Peter R. de Vries on live TV in 2008, a Dutch news program aired an undercover video made by the writer. On the tape, van der Sloot appears to explain that Holloway suffered a seizure while they were having sex. After failing to revive her, van der Sloot seems to say that he and a friend named Daury took Holloway’s body out to the middle of the ocean by boat and dumped her overboard. Authorities ultimately ruled that the video was inadmissible in court.

Keeping up the pressure, De Vries next broadcast a video that purported to show van der Sloot participating in a Bangkok-based sex-trafficking operation of Thai woman. De Vries reported that pimps paid van der Sloot $13,000 for every female he delivered to them.

American TV aired an interview in November 2008 in which van der Sloot states forthrightly that he sold Natalee Holloway to sexual slave brokers who took her to Venezuela. He also claimed that he hired the Kalpoes to help him and that his father paid off two cops to keep quiet.

The same news show also played an audio recording of Joran talking to his Paul van der Sloot, making it seem as though his father knew about the sex trafficking. Many analysts, however, believe that Joran was simply doing both voices.

In 2010, after Paul van der Sloot died of a heart attack, Joran allegedly reached out to John Q. Kelly, a Holloway family attorney. He offered to reveal where Holloway’s body was in exchange for $250,000.

Kelly set up an FBI sting, in which he wired $25,000. Van der Sloot then stated he buried Natalee’s body in the foundation of a specific house. Authorities quickly determined he was lying, but before the feds could nab him for extortion, though, van der Sloot escaped to Peru.

4. JORAN VAN DER SLOOT DEFINITELY COMMITTED MURDER … AGAIN?

On May 30, 2010 — five years to the day that Natalee Holloway disappeared — Joran van der Sloot beat 21-year-old Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramírez to death with a tennis racquet. The murder happened in his Lima, Peru, hotel room, where he also robbed the college student and daughter of prominent Peruvian business leader Ricardo Flores, taking her phone, computer, and cash.

Police caught van der Sloot three days later. Initially he confessed:

“I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life. I went to her and I hit her. She was scared, we argued and she tried to escape. I grabbed her by the neck and hit her.”

Not surprisingly, he shortly thereafter retracted his statement.

Following massive public fury in Peru and global attention overall, van der Sloot finally pleaded guilty to the “qualified murder” of Stephany. He claimed he’d been driven to do it because nonstop coverage of the Holloway case had driven him insane.

5. IT ALL CONTINUES WITH NATALEE HOLLOWAY STILL MISSING

On January 12, 2012, the state of Alabama declared Natalee Holloway legally dead. Her father, Dave Holloway, had petitioned the court to do so, despite protests from Beth Twitty, his ex-wife and Natalee’s mom.

Both parents authored books about their ordeal. In 2006, Dave Holloway published Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise. Twitty followed a year later with Loving Natalee: A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith. Twitty also founded The Natalee Holloway Resource Center, a charity to aid the families of missing persons.

For them, the nightmare never will never be over, even if the mystery may one day be solved.

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: July 09, 2017, 12:05:18 PM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/eenzame-joran-chat-vanuit-peruaanse-cel-video/

This article says it was posted July 8. It's interesting, although infuriating, but everything Joran is. I don't know the rules of posting from articles so I'll just put the link and leave it at that.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #792 on: July 09, 2017, 02:54:57 PM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/eenzame-joran-chat-vanuit-peruaanse-cel-video/

This article says it was posted July 8. It's interesting, although infuriating, but everything Joran is. I don't know the rules of posting from articles so I'll just put the link and leave it at that.

Poor Joran, Leidy won't bring the baby to Challapalca because it is too dirty and has cockroaches, but someway he is still Skypeing with people.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 10, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »

http://people.com/crime/natalee-holloway-father-dave-new-oxygen-tv-series/

Did Natalee Holloway’s Dad Find a Promising New Lead in His Daughter’s 12-Year-Old Disappearance?
BY STEVE HELLING•@STEVEHELLING

POSTED ON JULY 10, 2017 AT 12:00PM EDT

It has been more than 12 years since Natalee Holloway vanished during a senior class trip to Aruba in May 2005. Despite multiple arrests, the 18-year-old’s disappearance remains unsolved.

Her body has never been found, but her father, Dave Holloway, has never stopped searching for answers.

Authorities — and Natalee’s family — suspect that Joran van der Sloot, one of the last people to see her alive, is responsible. He has not faced trial in connection with her case and has denied involvement, despite a series of conflicting and shifting accounts of what he knows.

He remains in a Peruvian prison after pleading guilty in an unrelated murder.

In new Oxygen series The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, premiering Saturday, Aug. 19, viewers will follow Dave Holloway as he attempts to uncover what really happened to Natalee — and where she may be buried after all these years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 26, 2017, 11:18:25 PM »

Preview at the link.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway-premieres-august

'THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY' PREMIERES AUGUST 19 ON OXYGEN
JULY 10, 2017 • 12:58 PM ET

NEW YORK, NY – July 10, 2017 - On May 30, 2005, 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared on the island of Aruba. Her case resulted in a world-wide media frenzy, yet Natalee’s body was never found, and her father, Dave Holloway, has never stopped searching for answers. Now, 12 years later, he's following what he believes to be the most credible lead to date: a detailed first-hand account from a man who claims to know the whereabouts of his daughter’s remains, and the hope of finally getting a conviction of Joran van der Sloot. In the new Oxygen crime series, “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” premiering Saturday, August 19 at 9pm ET/PT, viewers will follow Dave and T.J. Ward, the family’s longtime private investigator, in the latest and perhaps final chapter of the decade-long pursuit to uncover what really happened to Natalee.

“‘The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway’ is our first installment of a true crime franchise that follows real-time investigations inside the biggest missing person cases of the past century,” said Rod Aissa, Executive Vice President, Original Programming and Development, Oxygen Media. “This series gives viewers rare access to Dave Holloway’s gut-wrenching search for answers as he embarks on an immersive journey full of twists, turns and, most considerably, a new lead that could deliver justice for Natalie once and for all.”

Ever since her disappearance, Natalee's family has been plagued by dead end leads and false confessions. With ten arrests in connection to her case but no charges ever filed, Dave and T.J. have gone down many roads together in the search for the truth. Then, in 2015, Dave received a promising lead from a man who claimed to be roommates with a co-conspirator who helped prime suspect Joran van der Sloot dispose of Natalee’s remains. Now, armed with this information, Dave, T.J. and T.J.’s elite team of investigators will trail the co-conspirator to further build a case and execute a surveillance operation that will hopefully lead them to Natalee’s alleged burial site in Aruba. With new evidence and never-before-seen footage, this six-part series documents what could be Dave Holloway’s last chance at finally finding justice for Natalee and closure for the Holloway family.

“The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway” is produced by Brian Graden Media with Brian Graden, Dave Mace, LB Horschler and Alex Weresow serving as Executive Producers.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 26, 2017, 11:34:40 PM »

Y'all remember Joran's friend John Ludwick?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzzLlhFMl4

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qDzzLlhFMl4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/qDzzLlhFMl4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:40:51 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 26, 2017, 11:42:33 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAzXDvys2o0

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway: Official Series Trailer - Premieres on August 19 | Oxygen
Oxygen Media

Published on Jul 14, 2017
Dave Holloway searches for answers about his daughter's disappearance. The new series premieres August 19th at 9/8c. The new series of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, premieres August 19th at 9/8c, only on Oxygen.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAzXDvys2o0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/YAzXDvys2o0</a>

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 28, 2017, 04:26:43 PM »

Y'all remember Joran's friend John Ludwick?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzzLlhFMl4

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qDzzLlhFMl4&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/qDzzLlhFMl4&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

I'll believe Natalee has been found when her parents say she's been found.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 29, 2017, 01:54:21 PM »

Sorry I missed this!  

I don't look around in the Aruba news as much anymore.

Rest in peace, Jossy.   an angelic monkey

http://boletinextra.com/sr-jossy-mehsen-mansur-a-fayece/

Sr Jossy Mehsen Mansur a fayece
October 15, 2016 1 Comment 234 Views

Oranjestad
Diasabra mainta ta drenta informe cu Sr Jossy Mansur a fayece.  Ariba Face Book por a wak cu famia a anuncia su fayecimento.
Jossy Mehsen Mansur ta naci 7 di Juni 1934.
Na bida doño di e matutino Diario y tambe tabata e editor.
Jossy ya pa basta tempo bo no tabata wak e mas den publico pa motibo di salud.
Jossy Mansur a publica varios buki, manera na 1991 e Dictionary English -Papiamento Papiemento-English.
Di parti Boletinextra.com nos ta manda nos profundo palabranan di condolencia na Famia Mansur.
Cu Jossy sosega na paz

Papiamentu translation:

come across sr jossy mehsen mansur owing to fayece october 15, 2016 1 comment 234 views oranjestad saturday morning is enter informe cu sr jossy mansur owing to fayece. upstairs face book can owing to look at cu family owing to anuncia his fayecimento. jossy mehsen mansur is naci 7 of june 1934. at life owner of the matutino daily paper y also was the publisher. jossy already for enough time do you not was look at the more in publico for motibo of salud. jossy mansur owing to publica several book, as at 1991 the dictionary english - papiamento papiemento-english. of part boletinextra.com we is send we deep words of condolencia at family mansur. cu jossy sosega at paz

http://masnoticia.com/un-di-e-grandinan-den-prensa-sr-jossy-mansur-bay-sosega/

(There are some pictures I'd never seen of Jossy at this link too)

Papiamentu translation:

one of the grandinan in prensa sr jossy mansur owing to bay sosega
15 october, 2016
saturday morning aruba owing to achieve the tristo news cu the veteran in prensa one of the grandinan owing to bay sosega at paz cu is sr jossy mansur. cu owing to nace on one 7 june 1934. sr jossy mansur is one person conoci for owing to work diccionario at papiamento y one without end of bukinan of storia local, where tanto big y diminutive owing to read esakinan. bukicanan conoci as diccionario of 5 idiomam edicionnan clasico daily paper more cu 510 pagina. history of aruba in 1993, y so can follow menciona. y at 3 november 1980 owing to open the matutino daily paper. jossy mansur was one mentor for much of the grandinan in prensa cu have y assure much will achieve his miss. paz at his restonan y word of deep condolencia at famianan.

http://www.diario.aw/2016/10/obituario-diamars-18-october-2017/

http://www.diario.aw/2016/10/jossy-mansur-2/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210509251707270&set=a.10203175236401471.1073741826.1224589925&type=3&theater

Luis Miguel Mansur
October 15, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/mike.eman/photos/a.494754233911729.1073741828.494748293912323/1142611315792681/?type=3

Mike Eman
October 15, 2016 ·

Awemainta a drenta e noticia tristo di fayecimento di un gran personahe di nos Isla, Sr. Jossy Mansur. Nos ta convivi cu su destinguida esposa, mama Nuhad y su jiunan Jossito, Eduardo, Luiz Miguel y Damilice. Nos tabata amigonan y bisinjanan serca di cas pa hopi anja. Aruba ta perde un voz y dirigente importante den opinion publico y un gran conocedor di nos idioma Papiamento y escritor di literatura valioso den nos idioma maternal. Nos a comparti hopi momentonan agradabel y informativo hunto, te na ultimo, na mesa di almuerzo di semper hospitalario mama Nuhad. Un fuerte abrazo di convivencia na henter famia. Cu nos Creador tuma shon Jossy den su Reino, cu hopi aprecio y stimacion. [Mike y Doina]

Translation:
Awemainta to curacao and news tristo di fayecimento gave a great personahe di Isla, sir. Josy Mansur. We are to his wife, mama nouhad and his jiunan jossito, Eduardo, Luiz Miguel and damilice. We're going to be a little closer and closer to the hopi anja. Aruba ta lose an important voice and leader give public opinion and a great connoisseur say the language papiamento and writer say valuable literature give us the motherly language. We shared hopi and informative hunto, at last, at table di lunch di semper hospital mama nouhad. A big hug, I'm a family. Cu Creator Shon give his kingdom, cu hopi appreciate and stimacion. [Mike and doina]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 09:35:23 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 29, 2017, 02:07:30 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2016/10/entiero-impresionante-di-director-di-diario-sr-jossy-mansur

Entiero impresionante di Director di DIARIO sr. Jossy Mansur
October 19, 2016

ORANJESTAD(AAN)– Director di DIARIO, Sr. Jossy Mansur cu a fayece diasabra, a haya un entiero impresionante ayera.

Su famia sigur a keda masha contento cu e sosten cu nan a ricibi y e admiracion, respet y aprecio cu sr. Mansur tabata goza di dje di e pueblo Arubano.

Dialuna anochi na Royal Funeral Home un cantidad grandi di hende a bin despedi di e difunto y ayera tambe misa Santa Filomena na Paradera tabata completamente yen for di 9 or mainta pa 11 or cu a haya oportunidad tambe di despedi prome cu a sali cu e corteho funebre pa Santana Catolico den Caya Ernesto Petronia na Playa.

Papiamentu translation:

burial impresionante of director of daily paper sr. jossy mansur
october 19, 2016
oranjestad(aan)– director of daily paper, sr. jossy mansur cu owing to fayece saturday, owing to achieve one burial impresionante yesterday. his family assure owing to stay very contento cu the sosten cu they owing to ricibi y the admiracion, respet y aprecio cu sr. mansur was goza of dje of the people aruban. monday night at royal funeral home one cantidad big of person owing to come despedi of the difunto y yesterday also catholic santa filomena at paradera was completamente complete for of 9 or morning for 11 or cu owing to achieve oportunidad also of despedi first cu owing to leave cu the corteho funebre for cemetery catolico in caya ernesto petronia at beach.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.