March 19, 2024, 01:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618391 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #820 on: August 04, 2017, 09:16:17 PM »

https://twitter.com/AlcatrazEast/status/875409790658375685

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 04, 2017, 09:20:31 PM »

John Ludwick's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/john.ludwick.140

Probably already posted but here it is again.  He's quite proud of himself.  No FB friends names Gabriel or Gabe.

Thanks Klaas!  He's a sick freak, that's for sure.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 04, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »

This is Gabe's FB page:

Gabes Way

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006046668726

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: August 04, 2017, 09:40:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1914343098777227&set=a.1535426400002234.1073741827.100006046668726&type=3&theater

Gabes Way
July 23 ·

Pictures of Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway and the 'body site'
Dave and Natalee Holloway and, inset below right, the ‘body site’ on Oxygen’s new series

Natalee Holloway’s father is led to a ‘body site’ as he tries to find out exactly what happened to his daughter in a new documentary series.

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, which premieres on the Oxygen network next month, follows Dave Holloway as he tracks a big new lead in a bid to get justice.

The series sees him and the family’s private investigator T.J. Ward follow up what Dave describes as “by far the most credible” lead he’s seen in the past 12 years.

Natalee vanished without trace at the age of 18 on the Caribbean island of Aruba in May 2005, with her disappearance making headlines across the globe.

There have since been ten arrests in connection with her case but nobody has ever been charged.

Dave says of prime suspect Joran van der Sloot in the new Oxygen series: “Joran was the last person seen with my daughter, he knows what happened.”

Talking about the new lead, he reveals: “A man named Gabriel has come forward and said’ I’m living with this guy who says that he knows where Natalie’s remains are’.”

According to Oxygen, the man claims to have helped van der Sloot dispose of Natalee’s remains.

Footage in the show’s preview shows them tracking the lead through a surveillance operation before they are ultimately led to a wild spot of ground where an area is marked out.

A voice is heard saying: “Her body was right here.”

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway premieres Saturday August 19 at 9pm ET/PT on Oxygen.

Comments:

Gabes Way To make a point I let him live at my house
July 23 at 11:19pm

Kayluhh Marie Kirk I hope you cut all ties with John. He forever disgusts me.
July 23 at 11:52pm

Gabes Way I did as of June 20th I was done with him nobody knows my struggles to solve this nobody but there family will finally have peace that they deserve
July 24 at 12:00am · Edited

Kayluhh Marie Kirk Lord couldn't even give me the words to describe my hate for him.! I'm so glad it was you who helped solve this case though.! Im blessed to know such an amazing person like you. ❥ You truly are a gift Gabe.!
July 24 at 12:01am

Gabes Way honestly god put it on my path it was my mission I have two beautiful daughters my self. And I would do anything nobody can say I did it for the money cause I never got paid I did it out of my own pocket and I'm just a normal person not a millionaire but god put it in my path.
July 24 at 12:04am

Sheri Reneé Diana Were you ever scared for your daughter's having him live with you?
July 24 at 7:37am

Gabes Way Sheri Reneé Diana They live with there mom in California I'm in Florida been separated since 2009 but me and my 3 kids talk everyday my kids are almost all grown up my oldest daughter is 24 my son is 23 my baby girl is 15 and sassy if I don't call her daily. And when I told them what I was doing at the time they didn't believe me as I shared little bits and pieces most of the time had them worried in suspense but my girls would say dad fined her fined her it was very very hard to work with a sociopath and a pathological lier. To figure out what made sense what didn't and dissect all that he said to figure out what was true what was s lie and the games he would play just like vander sloot. But at the end it was all worth all my troubles
July 24 at 7:57am

Sheri Reneé Diana You're a saint! Does he know now that you were undercover?
Btw, I think he friend requested me a while back. 🤤
July 24 at 7:58am

Gabes Way He found out in 2nd of April was like wow you got me good you got me real good
July 24 at 8:07am

Gabes Way But they will all pay for what they have done I cannot say just wait and see the documentary but there is more to this
July 24 at 12:01am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 04, 2017, 10:03:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1907923972752473&id=100006046668726&comment_id=1907931352751735&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R7%22%7D

Gabes Way Thank you I can tell you it was hell I mean hell to have his scum ass at my place and to act like I'm his best friend just knowing what he has done it was very hard but I wanted to solve it. So I had to get it done with my own money so nobody can say I did it for money cause dave holloway can tell you him self. I never ever asked for a dime
July 10 at 1:34pm · Edited

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: August 04, 2017, 10:47:53 PM »

Gabe's fb says he lives in Temecula but he says in a post he is divorced, his wife lives in California but he is in Florida.  Wasn't John's real home in Virginia?  None of this makes any sense to me.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: August 04, 2017, 11:03:43 PM »

Gabe's fb says he lives in Temecula but he says in a post he is divorced, his wife lives in California but he is in Florida.  Wasn't John's real home in Virginia?  None of this makes any sense to me.

I know, I was thinking the same thing!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 05, 2017, 12:28:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1907923972752473&id=100006046668726&comment_id=1907931352751735&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R7%22%7D

Gabes Way Thank you I can tell you it was hell I mean hell to have his scum ass at my place and to act like I'm his best friend just knowing what he has done it was very hard but I wanted to solve it. So I had to get it done with my own money so nobody can say I did it for money cause dave holloway can tell you him self. I never ever asked for a dime
July 10 at 1:34pm · Edited

But...apparently he did have a Go Fund Me "Bring Natalee Home" by Gabe's Way in Port Charlotte, Florida.   

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:grFOZ7KuMngJ:https://www.gofundme.com/3ogau1k+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Bring Natalee Home

Campaign is complete and no longer active.
$330 raised
  Other
  PORT CHARLOTTE, FL

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1871679993043538&id=100006046668726

Judging from the comments, he's saying he's spent $300,000, he raised $330.
Seems maybe he's a little po'd about that considering his 800+ fb friends.      Monkey Devil!
Interesting he posted the day before John supposedly took him to get the evidence in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: August 05, 2017, 12:31:19 PM »

Here's another one, something tells me there are probably many.   

Gabe's Way

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Gabes-Way-1718401435132166

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 05, 2017, 12:42:00 PM »

Gabe's fb says he lives in Temecula but he says in a post he is divorced, his wife lives in California but he is in Florida.  Wasn't John's real home in Virginia?  None of this makes any sense to me.

https://www.spokeo.com/John-Ludwick/Florida

John A Ludwick, age 32
Locations
Port Charlotte, FL
Alexandria, VA
North Port, FL
Relatives
Debra Ludwick
Lindsey Ludwick
Lori Ludwick
Lisa Ludwick

Looks like maybe his parents retired there?

https://floridaparcels.com/property/18/412116206005

Look at the registered voters at the bottom.  Parents and him?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 12:56:51 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 09, 2017, 02:10:40 PM »

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/natalee-holloway-body-found-138849

New Evidence Suggests Natalee Holloway's Body Has Been Found 12 Years After Her Disappearance (EXCLUSIVE)
Today at 9:03 am
By Megan Heintz

It's been more than a decade since 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared without a trace on May 30, 2005, during a graduation trip to Aruba. Now, new details have finally emerged about the teen's mysterious disappearance.

In the new six-part Oxygen series The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, informant, Gabriel, claims, "[Joran van der Sloot] tried to kiss her, but she was foaming at the mouth. He panicked, and she choked on her own vomit." (In Touch obtained an advanced screener of the first episode.) He continued, "She died, and within two to three hours [Joran, with help from his late father, judge Paul van der Sloot] buried her."

Gabriel revealed that Joran, 30, shared the information with a mutual acquaintance named John Ludwick five years after the Alabama teen vanished. "You guys were getting close [to finding the body]," Gabriel explained to Dave — Natalee's father — so Joran told John,"'I’ll pay you $1,500 if you go and dig the body up.' [They] uncovered the body in the national forest, dug it up and took it to the morgue. The body got cremated, and then they threw it in the ocean, low tide. That’s what John told me."

Gabriel said that John told him Joran spiked Natalee’s drink with date rape drug GHB before she died, then called his father, who "stomped on her legs and folded her over," so he could stuff her into a burlap sack and bury her. Five years later, John only had to dig down three feet to find her bones, which “were moldy. There was two inches of black lard from the body... and her blond hair,” said Gabriel, adding that John brought Natalee’s remains to the morgue, where a contact of Paul’s cremated them. Together, he and Joran dumped her ashes into the Caribbean.

"Twelve years and we still have nothing, until now," Dave said of the exhaustive quest to find out what happened to his daughter. "This is the most credible lead I’ve ever seen." Upon hearing what Gabriel had to say, Dave and his longtime private investigator, T.J. Ward, launched an 18-month sting operation, which has brought them closer than ever to finding evidence that will lead to Joran’s conviction, as well as the closure they so desperately crave. "Justice," Dave told In Touch, "will be served."

In the series, cameras follow Dave and T.J. as they use high-tech surveillance and cutting-edge interrogation techniques, which lead to a sit-down with John himself — who admits on camera that he helped dig up the remains. "[Joran] didn’t do it himself; there are some other players out there," Dave told us. "It’s just a matter of getting them to the table and proving it."

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: August 10, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »

I want so bad to be hopeful but have been disappointed so many times. I also read that a second season of the Dave Holloway show is being considered. If they truly found proof of her being buried why season 2? To go after Joran? Get in line.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 10, 2017, 07:11:24 PM »

I want so bad to be hopeful but have been disappointed so many times. I also read that a second season of the Dave Holloway show is being considered. If they truly found proof of her being buried why season 2? To go after Joran? Get in line.

I've thought about this all day long, after reading the article yesterday. 
Just watched another clip, unfortunately the more I see, the more skeptical I am.
At this point, I'm wondering which episode Tim Miller and Steph Watts make their appearance. 
Yes, I'm still mad about that, and I hope I'm not inclined to revisit the whole ugly subject after six episodes iykwim.   

Nothing new here so far imo unless they can prove she was buried where they say she was, and I doubt that very seriously.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

jmo

Justice for Natalee!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 10, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuUo_wam7Qw

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway: He Panicked - Sneak Peek (Season 1, Episode 1) | Oxygen
Oxygen Media

Published on Aug 10, 2017
Dave Holloway's newest lead. Gabriel, shares everything that his roommate John, who was friends with Joran van der Sloot, has told him about the night Natalee went missing. The new series of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, premieres August 19th at 9/8c, only on Oxygen.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CuUo_wam7Qw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/CuUo_wam7Qw</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 10, 2017, 10:54:23 PM »

New Evidence Suggests Natalee Holloway's Body Has Been Found 12 Years After Her Disappearance (EXCLUSIVE)
Today at 9:03 am
By Megan Heintz

It's been more than a decade since 18-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared without a trace on May 30, 2005, during a graduation trip to Aruba. Now, new details have finally emerged about the teen's mysterious disappearance.

In the new six-part Oxygen series The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, informant, Gabriel, claims, "[Joran van der Sloot] tried to kiss her, but she was foaming at the mouth. He panicked, and she choked on her own vomit." (In Touch obtained an advanced screener of the first episode.) He continued, "She died, and within two to three hours [Joran, with help from his late father, judge Paul van der Sloot] buried her."

Gabriel revealed that Joran, 30, shared the information with a mutual acquaintance named John Ludwick five years after the Alabama teen vanished. "You guys were getting close [to finding the body]," Gabriel explained to Dave — Natalee's father — so Joran told John,"'I’ll pay you $1,500 if you go and dig the body up.' [They] uncovered the body in the national forest, dug it up and took it to the morgue. The body got cremated, and then they threw it in the ocean, low tide. That’s what John told me."

Gabriel said that John told him Joran spiked Natalee’s drink with date rape drug GHB before she died, then called his father, who "stomped on her legs and folded her over," so he could stuff her into a burlap sack and bury her. Five years later, John only had to dig down three feet to find her bones, which “were moldy. There was two inches of black lard from the body... and her blond hair,” said Gabriel, adding that John brought Natalee’s remains to the morgue, where a contact of Paul’s cremated them. Together, he and Joran dumped her ashes into the Caribbean.

"Twelve years and we still have nothing, until now," Dave said of the exhaustive quest to find out what happened to his daughter. "This is the most credible lead I’ve ever seen." Upon hearing what Gabriel had to say, Dave and his longtime private investigator, T.J. Ward, launched an 18-month sting operation, which has brought them closer than ever to finding evidence that will lead to Joran’s conviction, as well as the closure they so desperately crave. "Justice," Dave told In Touch, "will be served."

In the series, cameras follow Dave and T.J. as they use high-tech surveillance and cutting-edge interrogation techniques, which lead to a sit-down with John himself — who admits on camera that he helped dig up the remains. "[Joran] didn’t do it himself; there are some other players out there," Dave told us. "It’s just a matter of getting them to the table and proving it."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1922373917974145&id=100006046668726

Gabes Way
48 mins ·
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Everything that's in this article is true, but that was only the beginning of the lies john told. There are more twists and turns. Those where the original lies he said. I was the only one who was able to solve it, T.J. Got the information after I gave it to them! Because I have all the originals plus more exclusive videos, from me prying the information out of John. And now he's calling me an informant?!? He has to remember who came to who...who did all the work? To my knowledge he was paid for all his "work", however I never charged a dime for my time. And now he wants to take all the credit because he's the " professional investigator". If he was that good why did it take me only five years and him twelve, only with my information. As you can see there is major conflict between the two of us. I'm not going to let him take credit for something I worked so hard to solve on my own. No professionals. No help. Just me.

From the comments...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1922373917974145&id=100006046668726&comment_id=1922377547973782&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D

Lynn Gipson Hindman Why would Dave Holloway let him take credit for your work
46 mins

Gabes Way He has never said thank you. He has never said I appreciate all that u have done TJ well differently story he knows about my daughter but does he offer to help not saying money like help spread the word not at all After all I did for his
39 mins

https://www.gofundme.com/gabesway?viewcontent=17vmi3vQ7lGt4fj2EyGtY0H-AZKvN6e2d8n99eEzMXE

Created August 6, 2017

Gabes Way
  Medical
  PORT CHARLOTTE, FL

This campaign is trending!
$345 of $50k goal
Raised by 6 people in 4 days

Wishlist Items
Stop Gabriel's Family's Eviction!
$2,000 needed

My Daughter Needs Cancer Surgery

Updates   13

My name is Gabriel Madrigal.  I've spent the better part of the past five years working to solve The Dissapearance of Natalee Holloway.  Two years ago, my 24 year-old daughter, Cynthia, developed a vaginal tumor.  When the doctors removed it, the tumor was the size of a walnut.  My whole family prayed it would not return.

Over the past six months, when I was filming the series, traveling back and forth to Aruba multiple times, my daughter's cancer returned with a vengeance -- only she refused to tell me because she feared it would interfere with my work.  

The cancer is malignant and has grown to the size of an orange.  Cynthia can no longer walk without excruciating pain.  She has no insurance, and cannot afford the $50,000 for medical treatment and surgery desperately needed to save her life.

My work on the show was a humanitarian effort for Dave Holloway, who himself has spent all of his own savings to find Natalee for the past twelve years.  My  efforts on the series has been unpaid.  I never imagined it would take this long, and cost me all of my savings, rather than take care of my family's basic needs for medical care.

I've been sending all of the money I've been able to earn to my daughter, as she can no longer work.   I've pleaded for assistance with my contact at the network, but have merely been reassured, "Don't worry, Gabriel.  Just hang in there." I simply can't wait any longer.

I've now turned to the internet for help as a last resort. I have many friends on Facebook who can attest to who I am, and others I've helped over the years.  It pains me to put up this page, but my daughter's life is now on the line.  If you are able to help my daughter, I would be forever grateful.

UPDATE:  If things weren't bad enough, I just received an Eviction Notice to pay $2,000 by this Wednesday or my family will also be homeless.  I put this under a Wish List item so you can designate a donation for our rent, separate from funds for my daughter's treatment.  

-- Gabriel Madrigal

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:38:48 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 10, 2017, 11:15:37 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/43226152429/photos/a.10153326091922430.1073741826.43226152429/10153367642567430

Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: August 11, 2017, 06:13:30 AM »

(I broke the email link with a space)

https://www.facebook.com/Zionists4Trump/posts/842239119269590

Zionists 4 Trump
Yesterday at 12:29am ·
Gabriel Madrigal, who lobbied fellow Latinos in Florida to elect Donald Trump for President received a Court Order for his family's eviction from their Florida home on Wednesday, having fallen $2,000 short on rent. This recent revelation comes amidst his 24 year-old daughter's diagnosis of cervical cancer, with a malignant tumor "the size of an orange." His shortfall due to his unpaid work as an informant at the center of a new investigative series on Oxygen, "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway," leaving him penniless. He has set up a GoFundMe page to collect donations to pay for his rent and the surgery needed to save his daughter's life. He can be reached directly through gabriel.h.madrigal@g mail.com. The GoFundMe page is at https://www.gofundme.com/gabesway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 12, 2017, 04:47:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/PapiDonDiego/posts/10156635047083902

Don Diego Martijn
August 10 at 1:33pm ·
YouTube
 ·
What to say....No Comments....🤔🤔🤔
How come we know nothing about that here on the island???? Did I missssss something? Ore to local authorities hiding something??? Does anyone knows more about this??? 🤔🤔🤔

The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway: Official Series Trailer - Premieres on August 19 | Oxygen
Dave Holloway searches for answers about his daughter's disappearance. The new series premieres…
YOUTUBE.COM

Leo Edward Aruba just sick and tired of this. A good thing it is ignored. Millions of people are missing today in this World. But this blonde girl with money who is missing gets the spotlight? And the island a black eye? #f***that
August 10 at 3:08pm

Don Diego Martijn I am wondering the same
August 10 at 4:21pm

Elvira Maduro No share primo djis report e na fb of delete..nan mester di placa...
August 10 at 4:34pm

Jose G Tromp I just hope that her parents can find her remains. That way they can leave Aruba alone. I'm sure is difficult being a parent and not knowing where your child is. But is also difficult for us as Aruban to hear about this story so frequently and not have answers for them nor for us. It's sad, but that's the truth. We judge them for finding their loved one, what if it happened to one of our family member in the US? We would do everything we can to find our loved one, right? That's just my opinion. I am Aruban and I love my island, but I also love my family and would do everything if something bad happens to them.
Yesterday at 3:00am · Edited

Don Diego Martijn True! I'm just wondering what does/are the authorities here doing regarding this matter. Because you don't hear a thing here, not even about this movie coming out
Yesterday at 5:46am

Marvin van den Broek I understand that Its anoying" to the people in Aruba but this people have "lost" there child. You cant compare that to the feelings the people have on Aruba! I hope they find out someday What happend..But dont thinks Thats going to happen.
Yesterday at 6:20am · Edited

Don Diego Martijn Marvin van den Broek I do understand the family I just don't understand the system here
Yesterday at 6:10am

Marvin van den Broek Thats somthing I dont know Hahaha
Yesterday at 6:20am

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 13, 2017, 07:57:23 AM »

So his real name is Gabriel Madrigal?  After reading the links TM has posted I fully believe this man is a total CON.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 13, 2017, 08:37:47 AM »

So his real name is Gabriel Madrigal?  After reading the links TM has posted I fully believe this man is a total CON.

Me too, Klaas!   

The more I dig, the worse it gets.   

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Sarasota-County-FL/Gabriel-Madrigal.98685973.html

Mugshots.com ID: 98685973
Name: MADRIGAL, GABRIEL
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 218 lb (99 kg)
Birth Date: 3/24/1970
DC Number: S37591
Supervision Begin Date: 4/13/2015
Current Location: SARASOTA
Current Status: ACTIVE
Supervision Type: DRUG OFFENDER PROBATION
Scheduled Termination Date: 4/12/2017
Aliases:
GABRIEL MADRIGAL
GABRIEL HERNANDEZ MADRIGAL
Charges:
Offense Date   Offense   Sentence Date   County   Case No.   Community Supervision Length
09/10/2014   S/M/D OTH SCH I & II   04/13/2015   SARASOTA   1420748   2Y 0M 0D
09/12/2014   S/M/D OTH SCH I & II   04/13/2015   SARASOTA   1420748   2Y 0M 0D
11/05/2014   OTH.DRUG-SALE/MANUF/DELIV   04/13/2015   SARASOTA   1420748   2Y 0M

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.