March 28, 2024, 02:57:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620357 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: August 15, 2017, 04:48:01 PM »

https://twitter.com/AlcatrazEast/status/875409790658375685

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 15, 2017, 04:51:50 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-determination-of-dave-holloway-natalee-holloways_us_598b46f0e4b030f0e267c939

Shira Hirschman Weiss, Contributor
Writer, Blogger, Regular contributor to local newpapers in Bergen County, Beauty blogger ,Reality TV Philosopher (stay tuned for my thesis!)
The Determination of Dave Holloway: Natalee Holloway’s Dad’s Quest for Justice Reveals New Leads
08/15/2017 11:46 am ET

T.J. Ward, Dave Holloway’s longtime detective who has become a friend (he keeps a photo of Natalee in his office), has been working on the case since it began in 2005. In the Oxygen series, he vets an informant named Gabriel that comes forward to report a confession from a friend of van der Sloot’s, John Ludwig. While Ludwig appears to be a shady character, he has given an account to Gabriel that sounds highly credible with information only those closest to the case know about.

In a phone interview for The Huffington Post with Dave Holloway and T.J. Ward, the investigator confirms that he used lie detection methods (voice layering analysis) and professional tactics to determine if Gabriel was a reliable informant. “In my initial meeting with Gabriel, we sat him down and gave him a massive interview,” says Ward, “We believe some of the information that was given to him from John because John and Joran were good friends. There were details that had not been made public in what John told Gabriel.”

In one disturbing scene of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway, Ludwig is shown in a video shot by Gabriel watching his own past appearance on Nancy Grace, mocking the host loudly and ranting wildly about Stefany Flores. Ludwig’s undying loyalty to van der Sloot is reminiscent of those obsessed with serial killers “There is a lot we end up finding out about Joran and John’s relationship that you will see in this series,” Ward adds.

“The details Gabriel gave us were too credible to discount,” Dave Holloway explains, “Joran’s godfather was in the Ministry of Justice and Joran’s father Paulus van der sloot (who passed away from a sudden heart attack in 2010) was a judge in training. It’s no secret that Aruba’s law enforcement was not vigilant about looking into this when Natalee first was reported missing. We believe Joran was protected by his family’s connections.”

When asked if his ex wife Beth is supportive about this new show and Dave’s involvement in uncovering new leads, he says “no, she is not and let me give you some history: Back in 2015 when we got involved with this Marriott case (http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/28/world/natalee-holloway-new-tip/index.html), I was skeptical about it and Beth too, but this guy kept going on and on and involved my family. We were able to get satellite images and we had to put that to rest when nothing was found to help us. Family members got their hopes up over and over and over....It took a toll on (Natalee’s mom) Beth and I saw how devastating it also was to my wife Robin. I promised myself not to bring anyone else in - to avoid destroying my family. We went through a healing process and then 2 months later, Gabriel called.”

Dave says that in 2015 they had just finished looking into the lead about the Marriott Hotel in Aruba and then thing went quiet: “We would get calls from wannabe psychics and those with theories and speculations. Gabe’s call was patched through and he said not to hang up. I reluctantly called him back and something stirred my interest. He also said that he had tried to contact the FBI and was frustrated that no one got back to him. I said ‘I know the feeling!’ and asked if he would mind talking to a private investigator, gave him TJ’s number and TJ took it from there.”

In the series premiere, Gabriel explains “I’m a father of 2 daughters. I feel obligated to solve this. I want to help.” He says he knew John Ludwig for about 4 years and Ludwig went to Aruba because he had an aunt living there. Ludwig bumped into van der sloot and wanted to be his friend after seeing him on TV. Eventually, van der Sloot not only confided in Ludwig, but asked for his help moving Natalee’s body from its hidden location as he felt the pressure of authorities about to close in.

Viewers will wonder about Ludwig’s credibility, if DNA or other type of evidence can be collected based on newly obtained statements, how van der Sloot’s father possibly covered up his son’s crime, and if Gabriel will crack under the pressure of what’s expected of him next. He becomes an integral part of a riveting sting investigation.

Ward says: “Through the sting operation, We end up finding out a lot more about John and Joran’s relationship. It’s really mind blowing.”

Tune in to Oxygen August 19th, 7/6c and 9/8c, for the series premiere of The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: August 15, 2017, 09:51:09 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12557.msg1505399#msg1505399

https://www.facebook.com/PerezHilton/posts/320352968009431

‎John Ludwick‎ posted to PerezHilton.com
January 24, 2012 ·
Hey im the guy you say nancy grace ripped. cuz i defend my friend Joran van der Sloot. you went to rip me on your website too i saw. so dont hide, im more than willing to discuss the case with you. You want to break some news? lets start with natalee

https://www.facebook.com/PerezHilton/posts/318232921554769

‎John Ludwick‎ posted to PerezHilton.com
January 22, 2012 ·
All i id is stand up for my best friend, anybody would. and that split second can ruin your life, so hopfully with good time and work credit he leaves Peru in 10 yrs But as far as my knowledge in Natalee its the only card i havent revealed

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: August 15, 2017, 10:13:49 PM »

FYI, I'm pretty sure his name is John Ludwick, not John Ludwig.

Just saying since apparently correct spelling of names is not important to some article writers.

Irritating, imo.    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 16, 2017, 12:18:32 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/permalink/1637467202952555/?comment_id=1637838159582126&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Bridget Guthrie Asher First of all .. My friend Gabes Way is not an informant, 2nd they do know exactly what happened to her, and there's evidence. .o can't say more, but watch the documentary. . It will blow your mind. . Keep in mind Gabriel didn't get paid one cent to find the remains that HE WENT TO ARUBA AND FOUND. . Not TJ Ward. . Just saying they should give Gabriel the credit cause that's where it goes. . I can pull out screenshots from John Ludwick himself's page where he posted back in 2010 that he knew for a fact that wasn't Natalie Holloway Jawbone it was found on the beach and you know why he knew it wasn't because he knew where her body was the whole damn time. He's a piece of s*** and I hope he goes down for what he did. Even though he did not have anything to do with killing her he didn't helps dispose of her body the second time around
August 13 at 1:21am

Laetitia Minet if they say her ashes are in the sea, there is no evidence.
Like · August 13 at 1:52am

Bridget Guthrie Asher Cause they weren't all cremated
Like · August 13 at 1:53am

Bridget Guthrie Asher Somebody decided it would be cool to keep some as a souvenir. . Pretty damn sick. I know.
Like · August 13 at 1:54am

Laetitia Minet Bridget Guthrie Asher how do you know?
Like · August 13 at 7:20am

Bridget Guthrie Asher I was friends with John Ludwick on Facebook for many years, ive seen his post, never really gave it a thought until I met Gabes Way then it all started to make sense.. then out comes the confession, crazy .. just watch the documentary, I am not under contract so I could care less what all I say ,just don't wanna ruin the documentary for anyone.
All I can say is I watched some videos , John Ludwick said stuff years and years ago, before he decided what he did (the part he played in how and what they did to her remains ) was horrific and I'm pretty sure it's haunted him daily (and it should) . I'm a mother of 2 girls and I believe if a man did what they did to her remains I'd have my day with him and he'd never see the light again. Lynn Gipson Hindman also watched these same videos to its not just one of us who knows what those bastards done to her.
And the reason they didn't just call the law, is because they drugged her and his father wanted to protect his son, which by the way I hope he's burning in hell for what part he played in this..
August 13 at 9:45am · Edited

Bridget Guthrie Asher Let me find out if it's ok to post his screen shots from 2010 ..
Like · 1 · August 13 at 9:46am

Laetitia Minet i still does not sound right to me. Joran left with Natalee and the Kalpoe brothers. The Kalpoe brothers drove them to a place next to Natalee's hotel. And now u tell me they was another guy involved, called John Ludwick, who was never questioned by the police before, who was even not seen with Natalee.
I still believe Joran killed her himself, with no witness. I only believe your last sentence, with Joran's dad involved by trying to protect his son (but i think with advises how to answer to the police).
August 13 at 10:08am · Edited

Bridget Guthrie Asher Believe me or not I don't care. . I specifically just said John Ludwick came into the picture " when her body was moved the 2nd time" if you really was checking into this case and was watching all the YouTube videos and you watch the one where the actual chief of police said in his words and I quote. There is reason to believe that the body of Natalee Holloway has been moved. Now why would they say they believe that body had been moved if they didn't know where it was at to begin with. Once I posted this YouTube video on my wall and called it to other people's attention the YouTube video was taken down there are numerous people on my Facebook who saw this before it was taken down. First they distorted all the Talking inside the video where you couldn't understand what he was saying and now the video has been completely removed. And this wasn't a video put up by just some random person this video was put up by a news channel. I believe solely and inside of me that Vandersloot was alone when she died. He called DADDY who showed up and helped him dispose of the body .. after his daddy passed away he got scared because they were getting real close to where her body was hidden therefore he and John Ludwick became good friends even had sexual relationships together so he trusted this guy to help him move Natalie's body. Look up Jon Ludwick love confession on YouTube he talks about stuff they did together.. if you really want to start looking into this certain looking into the stuff that John Ludwick said when he was on Nancy Grace twice.. and no John was never questioned by the police. Because he did not come into the picture until after vandersloot lost his father. At no point did I say John Ludwick was in on killing her. But what he did was horrific and when this all comes to a head and it comes out you'll see what I'm talking about. It don't take a rocket scientist to see that something wasn't right with all these videos all these posts that was out in 2010 when the Jawbone was found on the beach.
August 13 at 12:26pm

Bridget Guthrie Asher Gabes Way please correct me if I'm wrong in anything I said above
Like · August 13 at 12:27pm

Laetitia Minet Is that John in prison now?
August 13 at 2:42pm

Bridget Guthrie Asher Nope, which is completely crazy, unless they made him an offer to come clean, they'd let him off.. Gabes Way kept quite about alot of things because he's under contract
August 13 at 2:44pm

Laetitia Minet Bridget Guthrie Asher what does the police do in Aruba?
August 13 at 2:48pm · Edited

Bridget Guthrie Asher Lol they've been a fu**king joke from day one
August 13 at 3:14pm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 16, 2017, 07:36:54 AM »

damn it's been so long I may not even know how to post here ... but Hello Monkeys!

I don't give a fig about this new Oxygen series. I'm surprised that Dave got tangled up in this but I guess he just did what he thinks he has to do. If any real "closure" ever comes, I don't think the Oxygen channel will be the messenger. This Gabe character - shaking my head in disbelief (is there an emoji for that? lol).

I was sorry to read (here) about the death of Mr. Mansur. He was one of the good guys ...

Shout out to TM and Klaas!

Hi Msmarple - great to see you!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 16, 2017, 07:46:23 AM »

TM, this Bridget person, what do you think of her?  Looks like her husband is a cop and she doesn't appear to be wacky.  Maybe gullible?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 16, 2017, 11:51:44 AM »

Saw this just a minute ago:

"Natalee Holloway mystery may be over as tip that she was drugged by Joran van der Sloot and then buried in a park when she choked to death on her own vomit leads to the discovery of human remains"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796176/Natalee-Holloway-remains-Aruba.html

A new tip in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway has led to the discovery of human remains in Aruba
    Those remains are now undergoing DNA testing with results expected in the next month Natalee's father Dave revealed on Wednesday
    The tip in the case came from a man named Gabriel, who lived with Joran ven der Sloot's best friend John
    Gabriel claims van der Sloot told John that he gave a drink spiked with the date rape drug GHB to Natalee, 18, who choked on her own vomit
    Van der Sloot allegedly called his father Paulus at that point, who got a burlap bag and stomped on the body to get it to fit before burying the teen in a park
    Paulus died in 2010 and van der Sloot is serving 28  years in a Peruvian prison for murdering Stephany Flores Ramírez, 21, in 2010
    He will be extradited to the US after finishing out that sentence to face charges that he tried to extort the Holloways after their daughter's death

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: August 16, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »

The only thing I see that might be new about the case is the bones dug up were determined to be human.  Everything else was covered in the movie.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 16, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »

I miss checking in for a few days and look what happens! I'm still here and with THE Monkeys!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 16, 2017, 01:48:39 PM »

TM, this Bridget person, what do you think of her?  Looks like her husband is a cop and she doesn't appear to be wacky.  Maybe gullible?

I was tired when I read that last night, so I didn't really look around then and check her out.  But I will...   

Reading that just brought more what ifs for me.

Somebody kept a souvenir, really?

Still thinking about a fish trap from almost ten years ago now.
I've always thought they'd try to figure out another way to close this without admitting it was her in that trap!
Even if this is IT, I'm not sure I'll ever believe the circumstances presented are how it actually went down.  smh
jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 16, 2017, 01:49:26 PM »

I miss checking in for a few days and look what happens! I'm still here and with THE Monkeys!   

I was just thinking yesterday...where the heck is wreck?!!!!   

Glad you checked in!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 16, 2017, 02:10:20 PM »

I remain skeptical -- we have been down so many rabbit holes, that I am not going to get worked up yet. I hope to God I'm wrong this time. If they do truly have bones being analyzed, at least there's better chance than in the past. I too think we never got the real answers from the Persistence.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: August 16, 2017, 02:43:23 PM »

Hey Monks and Monkettes - you know the drill. Don't get your hopes up too high. Bodies have been buried on that island for 10,000 years.

TJ isn't saying much. Just that he cant discuss certain aspects. Fair enough.

All he said was that it's confirmed as human - but you already know that.

I asked if there was anything at all to lead them to believe it's Natalee and he said he can't discuss it. Personally, I think he would tell me if he knew - I don't think he knows at this point and it's up to forensics. Not getting too excited here - look at some of the characters involved.

Anyway - hi to all - Red, Klaas, Wreck, TM and BM and everyone else too. Hope you are all well.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: August 16, 2017, 02:52:26 PM »

Wow - been a member here for 11 years - didn't make a post for two and a half years. I bet some thought I was dead.  an angelic monkey

To the haters - I'm still kicking. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: August 16, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »

Just like everyone else - I so want this to be true and Our Girl Natalee.

Still think about what happened to her all the time. Still so sad. Been waiting patiently, not patiently, for the conclusion - which I know will occur some day. I see Natalee's face all the time on my phone - whether it's a small pop-up about the real story about what happened to Natalee because my phone knows I love her - or it's reading here. She is always close to my heart. Always.

Until that day Natalee is always in my thoughts and prayers. Just as you all are.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 16, 2017, 03:06:56 PM »

Hey Monks and Monkettes - you know the drill. Don't get your hopes up too high. Bodies have been buried on that island for 10,000 years.

I asked if there was anything at all to lead them to believe it's Natalee and he said he can't discuss it. Personally, I think he would tell me if he knew - I don't think he knows at this point and it's up to forensics. Not getting too excited here - look at some of the characters involved.

Anyway - hi to all - Red, Klaas, Wreck, TM and BM and everyone else too. Hope you are all well.

Wellllll, it's about time!   

Hi Rob!   

So good to see you!

Just saw on a video, the remains were found behind someone's aunt's house.  hmmmm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 16, 2017, 03:08:42 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpdv111impk

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qpdv111impk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Qpdv111impk</a>

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: August 16, 2017, 03:10:30 PM »

I had an interesting thing happen - I was cleaning out a filing cabinet and I found a letter that Natalee's aunt sent me. There were some interesting items in there - more bracelets - which I always wore one for about 7 years and some letters / posts I wrote - I guess these were copies I kept on file. Some were posts I wrote for the Boycott site. And some I wrote for Frank - Aruba Dirty Police.

Also some interesting stuff from Michelle - lots of boycott Aruba stuff. Looks brand new. It all brought back memories. Man, I loved Aruba until Natalee was denied justice. Still haven't been back.

I found a letter Beth wrote to me some time back - Beth reminds me of my mother. Maybe that's why I care for her so. I did mention in my return email to her that she does remind me of my mom. Beth is a fighter - like my mom.

I'm very proud that I stood up for a little girl that got rolled by a national government. You should be proud too - you never backed down.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: August 16, 2017, 03:12:17 PM »

Wellllll, it's about time!   

Hi Rob!   

So good to see you!

Just saw on a video, the remains were found behind someone's aunt's house.  hmmmm

LOL - fo sho!

I'm always still here - like wreck. Just don't post.

Any idea which person's aunt?

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.