March 28, 2024, 10:48:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620279 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1080 on: August 23, 2017, 09:51:41 PM »

https://twitter.com/AlcatrazEast/status/875409790658375685

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: August 23, 2017, 09:52:24 PM »

I sure do hope this ends with Natalee's remains, or at least a part of her, so her family can bury her properly and end all this agonizing uncertainty. So far..after the first and second parts, I am intrigued and hopeful!! If this is a hoax, I hope sincerely that the guilty ones can be held accountable. I fear that they are being fed another lie. I so want to believe this is HER and it will be horrible if it is not. Since I am just a watching member of society, it will not be as bad for me as it will be for the family. I cannot imagine being in their shoes!!!

So..a Question...IF this IS HER REMAINS, can that be used at all when van der sloot is sent here for the extortion charges? I get that aruba says if it is human remains, it is tampering with evidence...I would not care..since it seems like they (aruba) never intended her to be found. At least, they can lay her soul to rest.   Jammsnana

If it is her, John will say he and Joran were behind the whole thing.  Joran and John planted the souvenir and Joran fully intended to turn it over to Beth after he got back from his gambling trip to Peru.  Joran was bitter after he was charged with murder and Beth had the audacity to show up in Peru to confront him so she had to suffer a few more years.  This was their plan for Joran to finally fulfill his end of the deal for Natalee's remains, erasing extortion.  You know he is a changed man now and all that crap.

Wouldn't that just be par for the course?!!!  Monkey Devil!  

That's why I hate hate hate waiting, time to think it over too much.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: August 23, 2017, 09:58:54 PM »

I sure do hope this ends with Natalee's remains, or at least a part of her, so her family can bury her properly and end all this agonizing uncertainty. So far..after the first and second parts, I am intrigued and hopeful!! If this is a hoax, I hope sincerely that the guilty ones can be held accountable. I fear that they are being fed another lie. I so want to believe this is HER and it will be horrible if it is not. Since I am just a watching member of society, it will not be as bad for me as it will be for the family. I cannot imagine being in their shoes!!!

So..a Question...IF this IS HER REMAINS, can that be used at all when van der sloot is sent here for the extortion charges? I get that aruba says if it is human remains, it is tampering with evidence...I would not care..since it seems like they (aruba) never intended her to be found. At least, they can lay her soul to rest.   Jammsnana

If it is her, John will say he and Joran were behind the whole thing.  Joran and John planted the souvenir and Joran fully intended to turn it over to Beth after he got back from his gambling trip to Peru.  Joran was bitter after he was charged with murder and Beth had the audacity to show up in Peru to confront him so she had to suffer a few more years.  This was their plan for Joran to finally fulfill his end of the deal for Natalee's remains, erasing extortion.  You know he is a changed man now and all that crap.

Bringing Natalee home is all I ask for at this point. The guilty will get their own karma (like Paulus)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: August 23, 2017, 10:01:48 PM »

Bringing Natalee home is all I ask for at this point. The guilty will get their own karma (like Paulus)

Absolutely!   

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: August 24, 2017, 06:43:17 AM »

ITA with Texasmom, the six week wait is horrible. I wish they'd made it a docu movie and shown it all. I keep waivering on hope, suspicion, hope, suspicion...
I don't want to think Dave would let all this attention, media, tv show happen to his family if he wasn't pretty sure. But then maybe desperation for answers made him sign a contract regardless of outcome. I'm curious how everyone felt after watching Gabe? I really felt he was sincere, and I'm suspicious of anyone who gets involved.
🤞🤞🤞
As for Aruba calling the bones animal bones, why on earth would they still care to cover for Joran and a dead man? They could wrap this up without implicating all the others who helped in the coverup and free their stupid evil island of this. They can't all be that stupid, surely there's one person with an ounce of sense? Aruba, maybe not.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: August 24, 2017, 09:34:32 AM »

ITA with Texasmom, the six week wait is horrible. I wish they'd made it a docu movie and shown it all. I keep waivering on hope, suspicion, hope, suspicion...
I don't want to think Dave would let all this attention, media, tv show happen to his family if he wasn't pretty sure. But then maybe desperation for answers made him sign a contract regardless of outcome. I'm curious how everyone felt after watching Gabe? I really felt he was sincere, and I'm suspicious of anyone who gets involved.
🤞🤞🤞
As for Aruba calling the bones animal bones, why on earth would they still care to cover for Joran and a dead man? They could wrap this up without implicating all the others who helped in the coverup and free their stupid evil island of this. They can't all be that stupid, surely there's one person with an ounce of sense? Aruba, maybe not.

<snip>
This documentary will help pay for further investigation? Honey do you not understand, Gabes Way solved this, found the remains, got the other guy that was involved in helping move the remains to confess on camera so what the hell is there to further investigate may I ask! And YES Dave and TJ are taking all the credit on this and leaving gabe hanging dry when if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have the remains or this documentary! !! It's taken TJ and Dave 12 yrs and they couldn't solve it, and yes they have made thousands of dollars off her disappearance! ! Read the facts, not what TJ and Dave tell you!<snip>https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/
 I'm so sorry I should have had my coffee first  

Gabriel Madrigal went into https://ibb.co/dz5jNQ after getting the truth out of John Ludwick

Mine words
Gabriel Madrigal called Dave and they met with TJ and went to Aruba where JOHN Ludwick was paid by Joran to move the body and have it cremated but their was DNA a bone left in the spot where she was berried.

He left a bone  I'm sure Joean didn't know this part... Now he will rot in prison
 According to Ward, an individual living in Aruba who claims to have helped van der Sloot dispose of Natalee Holloway’s body, provided the leads that led to the discovery of the bones.

IMO why isn't Gabriel Madrigal getting anything he went into that cactus infested land to get Natalee's bone to help give closure to the family why is TJ Ward  not being a stand up guy and paying Gabriel..
Gabriel clearly has proof he was in Aruba and had the bone  why cut him out of the picture
 I really think that Gabriel is  sincere also

Me saying
Also A $100,000 reward also is in place for information leading to Holloway's possible remains.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/25/aruba.missing/index.html
Shouldn't he get something if the bone come back to be Natalee?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:58:40 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: August 24, 2017, 09:37:30 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-woman-s.html

EXCLUSIVE: Human bones found in search for Natalee Holloway are from young woman of Eastern European descent like missing girl, preliminary tests show
DailyMail.com has learned that initial tests have been carried out on human remains found in Aruba by private detectives and a documentary team 
They show they belong to a young woman with Eastern European heritage, the same as Natalee Holloway
Further tests are under way before finding can be officially confirmed and are also trying to see if the bones are Natalee's

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1087 on: August 24, 2017, 11:14:45 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-woman-s.html

EXCLUSIVE: Human bones found in search for Natalee Holloway are from young woman of Eastern European descent like missing girl, preliminary tests show
DailyMail.com has learned that initial tests have been carried out on human remains found in Aruba by private detectives and a documentary team 
They show they belong to a young woman with Eastern European heritage, the same as Natalee Holloway
Further tests are under way before finding can be officially confirmed and are also trying to see if the bones are Natalee's

Going in the right direction - but I'm still not convinced. I need hard evidence this is in fact Natalee. Lots of missing Dutch over the centuries - that could describe these alleged remains.

Also, in the thirty days prior to Natalee disappearing there were about 25 young people that died on Aruba - bad MDMA, I guess. Grande found alot of that info.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: August 24, 2017, 11:18:57 AM »

Also, if you are at the stage where you know if the remains are from a certain geographical area - why not go the extra step and ID the mitochondrial DNA.

I'm having a hard time aligning the entertainment value with the reality that a little girl was murdered.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: August 24, 2017, 01:07:02 PM »

🤞🤞🤞

<snip>
This documentary will help pay for further investigation? Honey do you not understand, Gabes Way solved this, found the remains, got the other guy that was involved in helping move the remains to confess on camera so what the hell is there to further investigate may I ask! And YES Dave and TJ are taking all the credit on this and leaving gabe hanging dry when if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have the remains or this documentary! !! It's taken TJ and Dave 12 yrs and they couldn't solve it, and yes they have made thousands of doars off her disappearance! ! Read the facts, not what TJ and Dave tell you!<snip>

Gabriel Madrigal went into https://ibb.co/dz5jNQ after getting the truth out of John Ludwick

Gabriel Madrigal called Dave and they met with TJ and went to Aruba where JOHN Ludwick was paid by Joran to move the body and have it cremated but their was DNA a bone left in the spot where she was berried.

He left a bone  I'm sure Joean didn't know this part... Now he will rot in prison
 According to Ward, an individual living in Aruba who claims to have helped van der Sloot dispose of Natalee Holloway’s body, provided the leads that led to the discovery of the bones.

IMO why isn't Gabriel Madrigal getting anything he went into that cactus infested land to get Natalee's bone to help give closure to the family why is TJ Ward  not being a stand up guy and paying Gabriel..
Gabriel clearly has proof he was in Aruba and had the bone  why cut him out of the picture

Also A $100,000 reward also is in place for information leading to Holloway's possible remains.

Is your post copied from somewhere Blonde, or are those your words?  Link please, if it's from somewhere else.  TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: August 24, 2017, 01:15:23 PM »

🤞🤞🤞

Gabriel seems sincere in the show to me too.  His fb posts before any of it aired still cause me pause though.  Don't say you were just doing this to bring peace if you're that concerned about getting all the credit and/or a pay day for it.  If it was all about a pay day, he should have had an agreement/contract up front. 

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: August 24, 2017, 01:19:33 PM »

Going in the right direction - but I'm still not convinced. I need hard evidence this is in fact Natalee. Lots of missing Dutch over the centuries - that could describe these alleged remains.

Also, in the thirty days prior to Natalee disappearing there were about 25 young people that died on Aruba - bad MDMA, I guess. Grande found alot of that info.

Interesting about the deaths before Natalee, I'd missed that!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: August 24, 2017, 01:22:49 PM »

Also, if you are at the stage where you know if the remains are from a certain geographical area - why not go the extra step and ID the mitochondrial DNA.

I'm having a hard time aligning the entertainment value with the reality that a little girl was murdered.

BBM  omg, thank you so much for saying it.  My sentiments exactly.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: August 24, 2017, 02:20:33 PM »

Thanks, klaas.  More information from the article--

Published: 09:54 EDT, 24 August 2017  | Updated: 10:58 EDT, 24 August 2017

DailyMail.com has also learned that Natalee's mother Beth Holloway provided a saliva sample to assist in the testing.

A source with knowledge of the testing said: 'So far all the indicators are that these bone fragments are the human remains of a young female, consistent with someone of eastern European descent.

'This is in line with what the investigators would expect when it comes to Natalee's family's lineage.

'There's still more testing to complete, but it should be wrapped up in less than two weeks and then the Holloway family will know for sure.

'It will be agonizing if Dave and Beth are told this is their daughter, but after 12 years of searching for answers it will be a huge deal for them - it might finally bring them closure.'

The source says experts are conducting a mitochondrial DNA test (mtDNA test) on the remains at a reputable, undisclosed lab in the US.

The mtDNA test traces a person's matrilineal or mother-line ancestry using the DNA in his or her mitochondria - a structure that sits inside the human cell.

This type of DNA is passed down by the mother unchanged, to all her children, both male and female.

If the mtDNA inside the bone fragments matches that in the saliva provided by Beth Holloway, that will be conclusive evidence that Natalee's remains have been found.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1094 on: August 24, 2017, 03:13:53 PM »

Thanks, klaas.  More information from the article--

Published: 09:54 EDT, 24 August 2017  | Updated: 10:58 EDT, 24 August 2017

DailyMail.com has also learned that Natalee's mother Beth Holloway provided a saliva sample to assist in the testing.

A source with knowledge of the testing said: 'So far all the indicators are that these bone fragments are the human remains of a young female, consistent with someone of eastern European descent.

'This is in line with what the investigators would expect when it comes to Natalee's family's lineage.

'There's still more testing to complete, but it should be wrapped up in less than two weeks and then the Holloway family will know for sure.

'It will be agonizing if Dave and Beth are told this is their daughter, but after 12 years of searching for answers it will be a huge deal for them - it might finally bring them closure.'

The source says experts are conducting a mitochondrial DNA test (mtDNA test) on the remains at a reputable, undisclosed lab in the US.

The mtDNA test traces a person's matrilineal or mother-line ancestry using the DNA in his or her mitochondria - a structure that sits inside the human cell.

This type of DNA is passed down by the mother unchanged, to all her children, both male and female.

If the mtDNA inside the bone fragments matches that in the saliva provided by Beth Holloway, that will be conclusive evidence that Natalee's remains have been found.

Beth provided a DNA sample about five days after Natalee was abducted. I know everyone know this - just making the point.

Having another sample is good - better to be sure but her DNA is on file.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: August 24, 2017, 03:47:11 PM »

Me too I wish they waited for the DNA to come back I'm so nervous right now..

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: August 24, 2017, 03:48:47 PM »

🤞🤞🤞

<snip>
This documentary will help pay for further investigation? Honey do you not understand, Gabes Way solved this, found the remains, got the other guy that was involved in helping move the remains to confess on camera so what the hell is there to further investigate may I ask! And YES Dave and TJ are taking all the credit on this and leaving gabe hanging dry when if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have the remains or this documentary! !! It's taken TJ and Dave 12 yrs and they couldn't solve it, and yes they have made thousands of doars off her disappearance! ! Read the facts, not what TJ and Dave tell you!<snip>

He left a bone  I'm sure Joean didn't know this part... Now he will rot in prison

IMO why isn't Gabriel Madrigal getting anything he went into that cactus infested land to get Natalee's bone to help give closure to the family why is TJ Ward  not being a stand up guy and paying Gabriel..
Gabriel clearly has proof he was in Aruba and had the bone  why cut him out of the picture

Is your post copied from somewhere Blonde, or are those your words?  Link please, if it's from somewhere else.  TIA

So sorry https://www.facebook.com/groups/598727173493235/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: August 24, 2017, 03:54:31 PM »

The disappearance of Natalee Holloway has shocked everyone. So far, it has not been revealed that she was found or her body was located, but In Touch Weekly is sharing that new evidence makes it sound like Natalee’s body may have been found.

It has now been over a decade since Natalee Holloway went missing on her senior trip to Aruba. New information is coming out in her dad’s new show, and an informant named Gabriel is sharing all. It was revealed in the premiere that Joran van der Sloot was trying to kiss her, and she started foaming at the mouth, which of course startled him. The show reveals that Natalee choked on her own vomit after this happened. He said, “she died, and within two to three hours [Joran, with help from his late father, judge Paul van der Sloot] buried her.”

Gabriel is saying that Joran shared all of this information with their mutual friend, John Ludwick, five years after Natalee disappeared. Gabriel even said that Joran offered their friend $1,500 to dig up Natalee’s body and move it somewhere else. He actually wanted him to go and get the body cremated and then throw it in the ocean during low tide, and Gabriel says this is what happened to Natalee’s body. If this is true, that would explain why they never found a body and would also explain where Natalee’s body is, but this will never give the family the closure that they want.

Another thing that Gabriel shared was that Natalee’s was given the date rape drug, GHB, and when they dug out her body, it was moldy and not very far in the ground. Dave does say that this is the best lead he has ever seen on where his daughter’s body is, and this is huge to the family. They really do want closure on their daughter’s disappearance. 

http://www.inquisitr.com/4421537/new-information-on-natalee-holloways-disappearance-suggests-her-body-may-have-been-located/

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: August 24, 2017, 04:36:25 PM »

Human remains found at a site in Aruba where missing teenager Natalee Holloway may have been buried belong to a young woman of eastern European descent, according to preliminary tests, DailyMail.com can reveal. what are they saying????

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4817910/Natalee-Holloway-Dug-bones-young-European-

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: August 24, 2017, 04:45:51 PM »

Natalee Holloway: Preliminary Report/Bones

‎08-24-2017 10:25 AM

Human remains found at a site in Aruba where missing teenager Natalee Holloway may have been buried belong to a young woman of eastern European descent, according to preliminary tests, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The breakthrough, made during the early stages of DNA testing, means the Holloway family - which has eastern European heritage- may be one step closer to finding out the agonizing truth behind their daughter's disappearance.

The initial finding is still to be confirmed by further testing.

The full DNA test results, which will determine whether the bone fragments belong to Natalee or not, are expected to be returned within two weeks, a source close to the case has disclosed

If the mtDNA inside the bone fragments matches that in the saliva provided by Beth Holloway, that will be conclusive evidence that Natalee's remains have been found

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Natalee-Holloway-Preliminary-Report-Bones/td-p/4025418

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.