March 18, 2024, 10:06:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1618345 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: August 24, 2017, 04:57:14 PM »

ITA with Texasmom, the six week wait is horrible. I wish they'd made it a docu movie and shown it all. I keep waivering on hope, suspicion, hope, suspicion...
I don't want to think Dave would let all this attention, media, tv show happen to his family if he wasn't pretty sure. But then maybe desperation for answers made him sign a contract regardless of outcome. I'm curious how everyone felt after watching Gabe? I really felt he was sincere, and I'm suspicious of anyone who gets involved.
🤞🤞🤞
As for Aruba calling the bones animal bones, why on earth would they still care to cover for Joran and a dead man? They could wrap this up without implicating all the others who helped in the coverup and free their stupid evil island of this. They can't all be that stupid, surely there's one person with an ounce of sense? Aruba, maybe not.

Gabriel seems sincere in the show to me too.  His fb posts before any of it aired still cause me pause though.  Don't say you were just doing this to bring peace if you're that concerned about getting all the credit and/or a pay day for it.  If it was all about a pay day, he should have had an agreement/contract up front. 

JMO

He doesn't want money for helping find what we hope is Natalee
just help for his daughter she wasn't sick when he started the search for Natalee
 She is very sick now
 I personally brought up the Reward money here thinking that if it was still available that it would help him with his daughter..
It was My thought brought up here Blonde

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1101 on: August 24, 2017, 06:27:06 PM »

ITA with Texasmom, the six week wait is horrible. I wish they'd made it a docu movie and shown it all. I keep waivering on hope, suspicion, hope, suspicion...
I don't want to think Dave would let all this attention, media, tv show happen to his family if he wasn't pretty sure. But then maybe desperation for answers made him sign a contract regardless of outcome. I'm curious how everyone felt after watching Gabe? I really felt he was sincere, and I'm suspicious of anyone who gets involved.
🤞🤞🤞
As for Aruba calling the bones animal bones, why on earth would they still care to cover for Joran and a dead man? They could wrap this up without implicating all the others who helped in the coverup and free their stupid evil island of this. They can't all be that stupid, surely there's one person with an ounce of sense? Aruba, maybe not.

Gabriel seems sincere in the show to me too.  His fb posts before any of it aired still cause me pause though.  Don't say you were just doing this to bring peace if you're that concerned about getting all the credit and/or a pay day for it.  If it was all about a pay day, he should have had an agreement/contract up front. 

JMO

He doesn't want money for helping find what we hope is Natalee
just help for his daughter she wasn't sick when he started the search for Natalee
 She is very sick now
 I personally brought up the Reward money here thinking that if it was still available that it would help him with his daughter..
It was My thought brought up here Blonde

I feel for his daughter and the family going through this, I really do.  But this isn't the way for him to get help for her!  Honestly, I find it hard to believe that she can't get treatment without him coming into a big payday.  I've worked in a state hospital, and have enough other life experience to know that you don't have to pay upfront to get a vaginal tumor so big that you can't walk treated. gmafb!  He had a Bring Natalee Home go fund me too, it raised a little less than the one he's got going now iirc.  Was that for his daughter too?  I don't know the man, and can only base my opinion of him on what I do know.  His criminal history doesn't look good on him, and the way he's pressured people on fb didn't help.  He's deleted some posts he made on fb, but they're still here.  Reeks of a con man imo.  Don't you wonder with as many "friends" as he has why more of them haven't donated or even shared?  Maybe they know more than we do.  What did he do for a living before his world stopped to do this?  What is crazy cash?  Is he a professional poker player too?  Did he get evicted or did someone come up with the $2000 for rent?  Why do we even know about that?  Yes, he wants to get paid for what he did.

Don't get me wrong, if this is Natalee, I am eternally grateful for his efforts to make it happen.  If he is truly a hero, God will bless him.

JMO 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: August 24, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »

I just found this old post some said something about Mark Jr. is a bartender at Moombas.
 Things that make you say hmmmm
His son Mark Jr. is a bartender at Moombas.
Is this why MIP6 was so protective of leading us in the wrong direction all of the time

It appears early on in the investigation, Mr. Purcell was found with a large quantity of Rohypnol, commonly known as a date rape drug. When asked about it, he claimed it was for "personal use." His wife backed up that claim, saying "Mark needs it to masturbate."

Purcell has blogged on the subject of Natalee Holloway using the screen name MIP6. He has trashed the Holloway family and Beth Holloway in particular. His activity on a Dutch funded site Blogs for Natalee is part of an effort by the murdering Van der sloot defenders to steer blame away from Joran van der sloot.

Mark Purcell, escaping his bankruptcy in the U.S. had his skin lightened, his belly enlarged and his propencity for lying in hyperdrive all to be accpted by the lowlife Dutch on the island of Aruba. "He kisses more Dutch ass than a drug addict in Amsterdam," said an official in Aruba.

Seems the bloated Mr. Purcell has some very Dutch traits, most notably, thin skin. Like the rest of the cowards in Aruba, he is unhappy with what some are saying about him.

"There was the time at the Marriott's Christmas party when Mark had too much to drink and did his impersonation of the Dutch boy with his finger in the dike. Marlene was unaware that she was to be the dike and was quite surprised by the re-enactment" said a friend.

He is believed to be seeking a transfer to the opening of a new Marriott in Bodie, Nevada.

For all inquiries, call Paulus Van der sloot at 310.268.1598
posted by Deetch at 9:10 PM  
 I think the son is 20 +

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2572.msg341324#msg341324

Yikes Deetch you always had your way with words
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:58:23 AM by Blonde » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: August 24, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

DNA TESTING PROVES BONES FROM NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEARCH ARE FROM A SINGLE HUMAN OF CAUCASIAN, EUROPEAN DESCENT
by MATT MURO   AUGUST 24, 2017 • 3:31 PM ET

Forensic scientist tells Oxygen.com that testing can’t reveal gender, but a conclusive answer is expected sometime in September.

Natalee Holloway’s parents have relentlessly searched for answers ever since she went missing during a class trip to Aruba following her graduation from an Alabama high school in 2005. After 12 years, some closure may be imminent. According to Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, and the family’s private investigator, T.J. Ward, bone fragments that were discovered in Aruba, as chronicled on Oxygen’s “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” were sent to veteran forensic scientist Dr. Jason Kolowski, a former Forensic Laboratory Director of the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences who founded Forensic Insight Consulting, LLC, to coordinate DNA testing and help them understand the results.

At least one of the bone fragments discovered is “from a single individual,” Kolowski, who is pictured below, tells Oxygen.com. “They are human, and they are of Caucasian, European descent.” Natalee, who was declared legally dead in 2012, was also Caucasian and of European descent.

The DNA discovered, says Kolowski, is mitochondrial, which takes longer than nuclear DNA to test. He anticipates testing will be fully complete sometime in September. According to Kolowski, the remains consist of multiple bone fragments and he says there’s no way to determine gender with mitochondrial DNA. “We are in the dark as to whether these remains are male or female, genetically,” he says.

Yet Kolowski is confident he’ll have a compelling answer as to whether the remains belong to Natalee Holloway when testing is complete. Mitochondrial DNA, unlike nuclear, which comes from both parents, is only from the mother. To this end, Kolowski says they’ve collected a reference sample from Natalee Holloway’s mother, Beth. “Beth’s would be exactly the same as Natalee’s or any of Beth’s other children,” he explains.

If the bones currently being tested match Beth’s mitochondrial DNA, the Holloways will finally be able to put Natalee to rest.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:42:51 PM by texasmom » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: August 24, 2017, 09:03:47 PM »

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

According to Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, and the family’s private investigator, T.J. Ward, bone fragments that were discovered in Aruba, as chronicled on Oxygen’s “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” were sent to veteran forensic scientist Dr. Jason Kolowski, a former Forensic Laboratory Director of the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences who founded Forensic Insight Consulting, LLC, to coordinate DNA testing and help them understand the results.

https://www.forensicinsightllc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/ForensicInsightConsultingLLC/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: August 24, 2017, 11:45:01 PM »

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: August 25, 2017, 10:58:55 AM »

I sure do hope this ends with Natalee's remains, or at least a part of her, so her family can bury her properly and end all this agonizing uncertainty. So far..after the first and second parts, I am intrigued and hopeful!! If this is a hoax, I hope sincerely that the guilty ones can be held accountable. I fear that they are being fed another lie. I so want to believe this is HER and it will be horrible if it is not. Since I am just a watching member of society, it will not be as bad for me as it will be for the family. I cannot imagine being in their shoes!!!

So..a Question...IF this IS HER REMAINS, can that be used at all when van der sloot is sent here for the extortion charges? I get that aruba says if it is human remains, it is tampering with evidence...I would not care..since it seems like they (aruba) never intended her to be found. At least, they can lay her soul to rest.   Jammsnana

i was wondering about charging van der sloot too, since he/sloot
will not be out for another 20yr, and its possiable the witness/s
could be no longer around. maybe thats why the doc was done
a video record to go with sworn testimonies

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: August 25, 2017, 12:30:22 PM »

I sure do hope this ends with Natalee's remains, or at least a part of her, so her family can bury her properly and end all this agonizing uncertainty. So far..after the first and second parts, I am intrigued and hopeful!! If this is a hoax, I hope sincerely that the guilty ones can be held accountable. I fear that they are being fed another lie. I so want to believe this is HER and it will be horrible if it is not. Since I am just a watching member of society, it will not be as bad for me as it will be for the family. I cannot imagine being in their shoes!!!

So..a Question...IF this IS HER REMAINS, can that be used at all when van der sloot is sent here for the extortion charges? I get that aruba says if it is human remains, it is tampering with evidence...I would not care..since it seems like they (aruba) never intended her to be found. At least, they can lay her soul to rest.   Jammsnana

i was wondering about charging van der sloot too, since he/sloot
will not be out for another 20yr, and its possiable the witness/s
could be no longer around. maybe thats why the doc was done
a video record to go with sworn testimonies

That's another angle that has bugged me.  Joran has hinted over the years in Peru that he'd give information on Natalee if they'd bring him back to Aruba.  I hope he never gets back there via the judicial system.  If he's tried for Natalee's murder, it shouldn't be there imo.  The Hague, maybe.  But not there.

JMO

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: August 25, 2017, 01:27:09 PM »

Anyone remember who was bar-tending at Carlos n' Charlie's that night I don't remember who slipped her that drink

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: August 25, 2017, 03:49:24 PM »

Anyone remember who was bar-tending at Carlos n' Charlie's that night I don't remember who slipped her that drink

Clive van der Linde was a name that was discussed through the years.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3128.0

Title: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22
Post by: klaasend on July 30, 2008, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: LoRain on July 30, 2008, 05:48:21 PM

I have a question also please...not Shango/Simean related though...

Does anyone remember anything about the bartender that was working at C&C's when Natalee was there...Clive Van der Linde I believe his name was....the way I understand it is he left Aruba 2 weeks after Natalee went missing....my question:  Was he ever questioned?....TIA....

As far as I know he was not questioned.  I know for a fact information regarding Clive was sent to the family investigators so hopefully someone has tracked him down by now.

Looks like maybe we didn't have it spelled correctly?   

https://www.facebook.com/clyve.vanderlinde

Clyve Van der Linde
Lives in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
From Savaneta, Aruba

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:07:49 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: August 25, 2017, 04:03:40 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: August 25, 2017, 04:56:18 PM »

Clive van der Linde was a name that was discussed through the years.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3128.0

Title: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22
Post by: klaasend on July 30, 2008, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: LoRain on July 30, 2008, 05:48:21 PM

I have a question also please...not Shango/Simean related though...

Does anyone remember anything about the bartender that was working at C&C's when Natalee was there...Clive Van der Linde I believe his name was....the way I understand it is he left Aruba 2 weeks after Natalee went missing....my question:  Was he ever questioned?....TIA....

As far as I know he was not questioned.  I know for a fact information regarding Clive was sent to the family investigators so hopefully someone has tracked him down by now.

Looks like maybe we didn't have it spelled correctly?   

https://www.facebook.com/clyve.vanderlinde

Clyve Van der Linde
From Savaneta, Aruba

https://books.google.com/books?id=VmCHpro2ti8C&pg=PA77&lpg=PA77&dq=clyve%2Baruban+bartender&source=bl&ots=jl45UeXWLr&sig=kAh9qOoOia1kRoDBpw18J6lL4Vo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn7OK_q_PVAhUp_4MKHeyHAgMQ6AEIKjAA#v=onepage&q=clyve%2Baruban%20bartender&f=false

Aruba - Page 77 - Google Books Result
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1400018692
Mark Sullivan, ‎Fodor's Travel Publications, Inc. Staff - 2007 - ‎Travel
UP Cool Concoctions These drink recipes come from Aruban-born bartender Clive Van Der Linde. I The Wow. Mix equal parts (2 ounces or so) of rum and vodka ...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: August 25, 2017, 05:11:58 PM »

I haven't found it yet, but IIRC, someone posted that Clive was from South Africa or somewhere else other than Aruba.

But now I'm going hmmmm...

Klaas, do you still have the C n C picture that he was in?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: August 25, 2017, 05:18:21 PM »

What we know

So Clyve Van der Linde was working at Carlos n' Charlie's that night and may have given her the special drink  that

Steve Croes was the DJ   that night   he also was arrested and runs the tattoo party boat
She never went to the  Moomba Beach Bar?

I can't seem to search the first few days when using the search box
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:30:09 PM by Blonde » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: August 25, 2017, 05:27:29 PM »

bet he is freaking out about now

Clyve Van der Linde
From Savaneta, Aruba

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: August 25, 2017, 09:58:37 PM »

Video at second link

https://twitter.com/mummfus13/status/901154138733588480

Gabe's Way‏ @mummfus13  8 hours ago

Ok it's my turn to speak Out about the truth of my involvement on this case what TJ ward did and what I did  #NataleeHolloway

https://twitter.com/mummfus13/status/901189994773196801

Gabe's Way Retweeted
Gabe's Way‏ @mummfus13  5 hours ago

#nataleeholloway  my side of the story

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: August 25, 2017, 11:24:13 PM »

Video at second link

Ok it's my turn to speak Out about the truth of my involvement on this case what TJ ward did and what I did  #NataleeHolloway

Gabe's Way Retweeted

1st are you safe,texas looks bad with harvey barring down

i dont twit,or fb is there another way to see
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqxomWAOpvGv

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: August 25, 2017, 11:49:25 PM »

Video at second link

Gabe's Way Retweeted

1st are you safe,texas looks bad with harvey barring down

i dont twit,or fb is there another way to see
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqxomWAOpvGv

We're safe!  I've been watching it come in on TV and it's bad.  Praying for all near the coast tonight.

I don't do Twitter either, but I could watch it.  I haven't seen it anywhere else yet, but if I do I'll share.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: August 26, 2017, 12:57:17 AM »

PRAYERS FROM SEATTLE TO TEXAS

STAY SAFE TEXAS

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: August 26, 2017, 07:51:29 AM »

Video at second link

Gabe's Way‏ @mummfus13  8 hours ago

Ok it's my turn to speak Out about the truth of my involvement on this case what TJ ward did and what I did  #NataleeHolloway

Gabe's Way Retweeted
Gabe's Way‏ @mummfus13  5 hours ago

#nataleeholloway  my side of the story

Thoughts Please could this really be Natalee  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.