March 29, 2024, 09:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620734 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: September 01, 2017, 09:51:06 AM »

John said that Pauls put Natalee in the back of his old white Jeep.
NO Gabe sad Red with white top
 I can't get my photobucket to work anymore what is everyone using for pictures now ?
Just checking on some of his info to see how much bull shit he told..

I'm still using Photobucket mostly but have had a paid membership for some time.  Flickr is a good alternative. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: September 01, 2017, 04:24:10 PM »

http://www.ibtimes.com/natalee-holloway-informant-quits-investigation-disappearance-2585336

Natalee Holloway Informant Quits Investigation Into Disappearance
BY JULIANA ROSE PIGNATARO @JULIE_PIGNATARO ON 09/01/17 AT 11:18 AM

U.S.
SEP 01, 4:31 PM EDT
Subscribe

NATIONAL
Natalee Holloway Informant Quits Investigation Into Disappearance
BY JULIANA ROSE PIGNATARO @JULIE_PIGNATARO ON 09/01/17 AT 11:18 AM
Natalee Holloway Disappearance: New Human Remains Found In Aruba

A key informant in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has decided to quit cooperating with the investigation, according to a new episode of the Oxygen series “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.” The informant, a man known as Gabriel, was set to participate in a sting to get a confession from another man about what happened to Natalee, People magazine reported.

Natalee’s father, Dave Holloway, enlisted private investigator TJ Ward to look into his daughter’s disappearance. Natalee went missing in 2005 during a graduation trip to Aruba. The 18-year-old was officially declared dead in 2012, though her body was never located. A Dutch man named Joran van der Sloot remained the prime suspect in Natalee’s disappearance. Van der Sloot is behind bars in Peru for the murder of a different young woman.

Gabriel, the informant working with Dave Holloway and Ward, told Ward he was friends with a man named John Ludwig who was involved in disposing of Natalee’s body. Ludwig allegedly said he removed Natalee’s body from a grave at Van der Sloot’s request and helped him cremate the body.

Ludwig accepted $1,500 from Van der Sloot to remove the body and cremate it, he reportedly told Gabriel. Ludwig also told Gabriel that Van der Sloot told him he had given Natalee the date rape drug GHB and she died after choking on her own vomit. Ward and Dave Holloway set up an undercover sting in which Gabriel would record a confession from Ludwig about his involvement. Gabriel, however, quit before the sting took place, according to a Thursday preview of the third episode of “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”

“I have not been able to work or go nowhere because I’ve been watching a nutcase,” Gabriel told Ward in a phone call in the episode three preview. “It’s been really stressful on my behalf. I feel like I’m getting taken advantage of, when I’m doing all the goddamn work… I feel like I’m getting struck in the face and I quit.”

Gabriel previously voiced his anxieties about dealing with Ludwig in another episode of the show.

“He is not a person that you want to be around, ‘cause he’s not mentally stable,” Gabriel said, according to People.

Ward, in turn, expressed misgivings about Gabriel as an informant.

“Dealing with Gabriel on a day to day basis is very challenging,” he told the camera. “It’s challenging having to deal with his frustration conversation after conversation after conversation.”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: September 01, 2017, 04:24:45 PM »

Any of our members trying to get into the forum to post about the latest developments but don't remember their passwords, please feel free to email me and I'll re-set your password:  smklaas@hotmail.com

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: September 01, 2017, 05:14:08 PM »

Well gee, Gabe, what would have made it easier for you? Some money? Would that have made dealing with John more bearable for you? 🙄 Nobody asked you to insinuate yourself into this case! Nobody asked you to befriend John or let him move in with you. You guys used to be friends, you hung out and drank together. Why is it so difficult for you now to be around him? Give me a break. Monkeys, I no longer have any faith at all in this new "lead". If it is Natalee's remains, it ain't from John and Gabe finding anything. It's because Dolph Richardson pulled it out of a locked desk drawer. I'm sick of this game playing. I'm sick of the charlatons. It's been 12 frigging years. Leave this poor family alone and let them try to move on. The police, the politicians, the tourism board all covered this up from day one. And unless one of them becomes a whistleblower then I don't think we're ever gonna know. But we dang sure ain't gonna learn the truth from some psycho drug addict ex lover of Joran and his con man friend. Sorry y'all, I'm sick with pneumonia and I have zero patience. And to hear Gabe spouting off every horrible thing that could have happened to her? Hey Gabe, go be with your sick daughter (if that's even true) and if the remains turn out to be Natalee's you can apply for the reward money! Until then keep Natalee Holloway's name out of your mouth!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: September 01, 2017, 05:38:51 PM »

Well gee, Gabe, what would have made it easier for you? Some money? Would that have made dealing with John more bearable for you? 🙄 Nobody asked you to insinuate yourself into this case! Nobody asked you to befriend John or let him move in with you. You guys used to be friends, you hung out and drank together. Why is it so difficult for you now to be around him? Give me a break. Monkeys, I no longer have any faith at all in this new "lead". If it is Natalee's remains, it ain't from John and Gabe finding anything. It's because Dolph Richardson pulled it out of a locked desk drawer. I'm sick of this game playing. I'm sick of the charlatons. It's been 12 frigging years. Leave this poor family alone and let them try to move on. The police, the politicians, the tourism board all covered this up from day one. And unless one of them becomes a whistleblower then I don't think we're ever gonna know. But we dang sure ain't gonna learn the truth from some psycho drug addict ex lover of Joran and his con man friend. Sorry y'all, I'm sick with pneumonia and I have zero patience. And to hear Gabe spouting off every horrible thing that could have happened to her? Hey Gabe, go be with your sick daughter (if that's even true) and if the remains turn out to be Natalee's you can apply for the reward money! Until then keep Natalee Holloway's name out of your mouth!

I'm sick of it all too Spooky.  I'm also getting over a bout of bronchial pneumonia and spent the night in the hospital 10 days ago.  Take care of yourself and don't over due it. 

Unless this Oxygen series finds Natalee's remains, I'll stick with the belief that this was nothing more than a ratings ploy.  I'm torn because anything that keeps Natalee's name in the news is good but not at the expense of her family.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: September 01, 2017, 05:39:06 PM »

Their is NO REWARD MONEY Dave had her declared legally Dead
From what I understand ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: September 01, 2017, 05:48:52 PM »

Their is NO REWARD MONEY Dave had her declared legally Dead
From what I understand ...

Being declared legally dead shouldn't have anything to do with offering a reward (although maybe none was offered but I suspect money plays a role).
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: September 01, 2017, 06:14:54 PM »

Maybe because the case was closed.
 JMO
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:31:05 PM by Blonde » Logged

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: September 01, 2017, 07:03:12 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1209 on: September 01, 2017, 08:21:58 PM »

Well said.

The more I've seen, the more upset I've been about the whole thing.
I'm disappointed in more ways than one to say the least, it stinks to the high heavens.  

So sorry you're sick, take care and get well soon!   

Justice for Natalee!  

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 08:24:02 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: September 01, 2017, 09:05:39 PM »

I'm sick of it all too Spooky.  I'm also getting over a bout of bronchial pneumonia and spent the night in the hospital 10 days ago.  Take care of yourself and don't over due it. 

Unless this Oxygen series finds Natalee's remains, I'll stick with the belief that this was nothing more than a ratings ploy.  I'm torn because anything that keeps Natalee's name in the news is good but not at the expense of her family.

I'm sorry you're sick, Klaas!  Please take care and get well soon!   

I agree about keeping Natalee's name out there, but not this way.    

jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 01, 2017, 09:55:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys, hoping all have been well all these years.  Good to be back. Still have my "Hope for Natalee" bracelet and our Monkey coffee cup.   

Blonde, I agree, Gabe just wants recognition. He repeatedly states it's all he wants. So people will know he did most of the leg work. 

I am in high hopes it IS Natalee. The Holloways need and deserve closure.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: September 01, 2017, 10:11:07 PM »

Nancy Grace spoke on Natalee Holloway in her segment.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/268-Crime-Stories-with-Nancy-G-27910486/episode/natalee-holloway-update-child-dies-as-28423237/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 01, 2017, 10:20:39 PM »

Hi dkpen - glad you were able to get in!  I hope it's Natalee as well but I'm not holding my breath.  Been too many wild goose chases on that ugly island.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: September 01, 2017, 10:21:43 PM »

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

DNA TESTING PROVES BONES FROM NATALEE HOLLOWAY SEARCH ARE FROM A SINGLE HUMAN OF CAUCASIAN, EUROPEAN DESCENT
by MATT MURO   AUGUST 24, 2017 • 3:31 PM ET

Forensic scientist tells Oxygen.com that testing can’t reveal gender, but a conclusive answer is expected sometime in September.

Natalee Holloway’s parents have relentlessly searched for answers ever since she went missing during a class trip to Aruba following her graduation from an Alabama high school in 2005. After 12 years, some closure may be imminent. According to Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, and the family’s private investigator, T.J. Ward, bone fragments that were discovered in Aruba, as chronicled on Oxygen’s “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” were sent to veteran forensic scientist Dr. Jason Kolowski, a former Forensic Laboratory Director of the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences who founded Forensic Insight Consulting, LLC, to coordinate DNA testing and help them understand the results.

At least one of the bone fragments discovered is “from a single individual,” Kolowski, who is pictured below, tells Oxygen.com. “They are human, and they are of Caucasian, European descent.” Natalee, who was declared legally dead in 2012, was also Caucasian and of European descent.

The DNA discovered, says Kolowski, is mitochondrial, which takes longer than nuclear DNA to test. He anticipates testing will be fully complete sometime in September. According to Kolowski, the remains consist of multiple bone fragments and he says there’s no way to determine gender with mitochondrial DNA. “We are in the dark as to whether these remains are male or female, genetically,” he says.

Yet Kolowski is confident he’ll have a compelling answer as to whether the remains belong to Natalee Holloway when testing is complete. Mitochondrial DNA, unlike nuclear, which comes from both parents, is only from the mother. To this end, Kolowski says they’ve collected a reference sample from Natalee Holloway’s mother, Beth. “Beth’s would be exactly the same as Natalee’s or any of Beth’s other children,” he explains.

If the bones currently being tested match Beth’s mitochondrial DNA, the Holloways will finally be able to put Natalee to rest.

I just listened to TJ's segment on Dana's show.  He said the remains are female.    

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: September 01, 2017, 10:42:05 PM »

Hi dkpen - glad you were able to get in!  I hope it's Natalee as well but I'm not holding my breath.  Been too many wild goose chases on that ugly island.

True Klaas.  We are all holding with bated breath hoping and praying it's Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: September 01, 2017, 10:43:42 PM »

Nancy was referring to her interview and experience with John Ludwick, but was saying Gabriel not John!
Gabriel's fans are commenting she never met Gabe!  
If you didn't know the history, it could be confusing.

Art Harris and Nancy Grace said the remains are a woman too.  

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:47:36 PM by texasmom » Logged

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: September 01, 2017, 11:28:41 PM »

According to the forensic scientist, Dr Jason Kolowski...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4830740/Forensic-tester-hopes-justice-Natalee-Holloway.html

EXCLUSIVE: I hope we can bring peace and justice to Natalee Holloway's family, says forensic scienist overseeing tests on bones which informant claims are missing teen's
Published: 14:37 EDT, 28 August 2017  | Updated: 14:37 EDT, 28 August 2017

'We're going to have statistical probability and a confidence level that this is Natalee or not,' he said.

'We're waiting on the lab to finalize the data which they will deliver to me and I will try to turn the data around into results which I will then deliver to Dave and TJ.

'There is a personal hope that this is Natalee, but only because I have met Dave and I have had communications with Beth and I really have become to know the story of what they've been through and the struggles they have been through.

'As a forensic scientist you try not to let your personal emotions become involved with a case, because you don't want to introduce any kind of bias. I really want to put the truth forward.'

The nature of mitachondrial DNA means that there will not be a definitive scientific answer the bones are Natalee's.

Mitachondrial DNA proves that a bone or other material comes from a child of a particular mother because mitachondria are inherited from the mother and are generally identical in all her children.

If there is a match to Natalee's mother's sample, it will show that the remains come from one of her children.

Given that the Holloways know that only one of their children is missing, that will allow them to know that the bones are Natalee's

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: September 02, 2017, 01:23:15 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing/photos/a.134644599887359.18888.123013127717173/783589868326159/?type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: September 02, 2017, 09:07:47 AM »

At least one of the bone fragments discovered is “from a single individual,” Kolowski, who is pictured below, tells Oxygen.com. “They are human, and they are of Caucasian, European descent.” Natalee, who was declared legally dead in 2012, was also Caucasian and of European descent.

The DNA discovered, says Kolowski, is mitochondrial, which takes longer than nuclear DNA to test. He anticipates testing will be fully complete sometime in September. According to Kolowski, the remains consist of multiple bone fragments and he says there’s no way to determine gender with mitochondrial DNA. “We are in the dark as to whether these remains are male or female, genetically,” he says.

http://www.oxygen.com/the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/blogs/dna-testing-proves-bones-from-natalee-holloway-search

WHAT!!!! 
What did Dolph Richardson pulled it out a bucket of bones collected from his Nightmare Island with Natalee included ( maybe) give them back to TJ 
Does TJ know what he's doing or did he forget how Aruba lies
He should have mailed them to the lab in the USA kept his mouth shut and brought peace to the family instead of broadcasting all of this for $$$$
I WILL BE SHOCKED IF ANY OF THE BONES ARE NATALEE
I'm Sick

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.