March 28, 2024, 06:57:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620239 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1300 on: September 10, 2017, 08:40:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203702756344640&set=gm.963325720366710&type=3&permPage=1

Justice for Natalee!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: September 10, 2017, 11:24:53 PM »

http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/stories/beth-holloway-brings-message-of-hope-to-united-way-kickoff,53004

Beth Holloway brings message of hope to United Way kickoff

Posted Friday, September 8, 2017 9:06 am
BY John Underwood

DAPHNE — Millions around the country and throughout the world are familiar with the story of Beth Holloway’s fight to get answers in the wake of the disappearance of her daughter Natalee in Aruba in 2005.

The story is one of supreme tragedy, but also one of hope that she shared at United Way of Baldwin County’s 2017 Campaign Kick Off Luncheon Thursday, Sept. 7 at the Daphne Civic Center.

“I am here because what happened to my daughter Natalee can happen to you,” she said. “It can happen to anyone, at any time, at any place and at any age. But through tragedy comes hope and when we live united in hope, good things can come of it.”

Holloway then shared her story from the beginning of a worried parent, seeing her daughter leave on a trip following high school graduation, to hearing that her daughter was missing in Aruba, to the fight to obtain information from authorities in Aruba and different stories told by main suspect Joran van der Sloot, who was later convicted in the death of another young woman in Peru.

“We thought we had gone over all that information with (Natalee) of what not to do when visiting a foreign country,” Holloway said. “About how most people are tourists there to have a good time, but some are not. That you should never leave the group, never leave your drink unattended and never go off by yourself with a stranger. Natalie got comfortable and let her guard down. In that moment she was taken advantage of, she lost her life and it changed our lives forever.”

Through the battles for information with the government, van der Sloot, his friends and family, Holloway said she got up one morning with an overwhelming urge to pray.

In the early morning hours, she said, she went out, hailed a taxi and indicated that she needed to find a church or somewhere to pray.

“He took me down this road, stopped and motioned for me to get out,” she said. “There on the side of the road was a beautiful large white cross and I discovered that there were a row of crosses leading up to a church.”

She said she went to the cross, fell on her knees and asked God to bring her daughter back. After repeating this several times she felt an overwhelming sense of peace.

“I knew in that moment that she was with God and whatever happened to her, in that moment, she was wrapped up in the arms of God and she was with him,” Holloway said. “I am here today because in that moment, I decided that I was going to continue to get up, put one foot forward and hope that the other would follow.

“Natalee had hope. She was active in our church, in her youth group and in the community. She was an honors student. She received a scholarship to the University of Alabama and planned to go to medical school to be a doctor. I have no doubt, given the opportunity, that she would have accomplished all of those things.

“I can share her story and I thank you for hearing her story even though her story is not an easy one to hear because I can share in the knowledge that I carry her hope with me. I am so proud of groups like the United Way who do so much to help others. It is my purpose to share Natalee’s hope with others that when we live united in hope, we can accomplish anything.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: September 11, 2017, 06:57:05 AM »

I was not sure how I felt when this documentary started. But the more I see and read I realize I was once again hopeful. Now I feel I'm going to get that awful disappointment again.
This last episode seemed so overly dramatic, for tv sake. And TJ Ward comes across looking like an egotistical control freak. Who turns hard on their source because their pride is hurt? And why in the world would Dave do this to his family if it's not a genuine lead toward truth? I would understand that you might want to document everything so the Arubans can't say "didn't happen". With cameras along the entire journey they can't say that. I'm pretty sure, imo, that they have the DNA results but will wait until episode 6 airs. And since they have already said they want a second season, about what? Gaaah, it's frustrating. If this doesn't lead to Nataleeill never understand why Dave would do this. Is he broke?
Sorry my mind is bouncing because although I'm trying to think positive and hang in there with this show I'm getting that awful sinking feeling. Fingers crossed, prayers said, let her come home 🙏
(And I could care less in Joran got tried in Aruba, he's better off right where he is)

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: September 11, 2017, 08:02:20 AM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

Good for you, I really wish I hadn't!  I broke out with shingles last week for the first time.  Sure, I have other stressors but I know this was a contributing factor too.  I've been livid!  There's so much I've wanted to say but haven't because I don't want to disrespect Dave here.  But I hope it was worth it to him.  TJ's performance hasn't been impressive either, so disappointed in both of them.  JMO

Shingles, yikes..not fun!  Get well soon.  Anymore, I refuse to put myself thru unnecessary stress.  I find myself watching the DIY and HGTV channels alot, lol.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: September 11, 2017, 08:02:53 AM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

I will know things are getting heated up when someone does a "serious" piece on the Persistence, the trap, and the devious Americans. Put em' all under the hot lights with questions from Beth's attorney.

Nice victory yesterday, Klaas. 

Thanks KTF, a typical Ducks 2nd half nail biter.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: September 11, 2017, 04:31:39 PM »

I can't watch it.  Haven't watched even one episode.  Frankly, I don't want to give them the ratings.  From what I've read it's no more than a bunch of BS to keep people tied to their TV's.  We know who's responsible for Natalee's death.  I had hopes that possibly some of her remains were found but that hope is fading.

I will know things are getting heated up when someone does a "serious" piece on the Persistence, the trap, and the devious Americans. Put em' all under the hot lights with questions from Beth's attorney.

I was searching for a personal e-mail address for Kyle Kingman, but have only found contact information on his work site. I would like to be able to contact him personally (not through a second or third party) to simply ask his thoughts. 10 years ago, Kyle did not have the "clout" to speak his mind and was worried about getting future work. He appears to be in a "secure" place and time now - I would really like to hear his thoughts!

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 12, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »

Thank y'all for the get well wishes. I'm all better! I watched the most recent episode and I have to say how disappointed in TJ I am. I don't fault him for furthering his career and for better or worse Natalee is apart of his resume. I get that. And if this TV show keeps the pressure on maybe someone will finally tell what they know. So I've never thought any of this was a bad thing. I just never believed the Gabe/John part. I was disgusted at the way TJ behaved. He was acting just like Gabe! "This is MY investigation!" He got so mad that Gabe talked to the female instead of TJ! Who the heck cares if it all leads to the burial spot in the end, TJ!! My goodness TJ was so petty and childish. Poor Dave.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: September 12, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Biological Remains Required For DNA Comparison, Forensic Scientist Says
A forensic scientist looking into the presumed death of Natalee Holloway said that biological material are required for DNA comparison to confirm the remains found in Aruba belonged to the missing teenager.

Natalee, 18, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen during her vacation in Aruba, a Dutch Carribean island off Venezuela.

Dr. Jason Kolowski said on the fourth episode of the six-part Oxygen series "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway" Saturday that there’s reason to believe that human remains allegedly dug up in the case match the timeline of the teenager's presumed death in 2005.

“The lead is interesting, but it’s one part of a lot of other things that still have to fall into place to really give this investigation the legs on which to then move forward in handing this over to the Aruban police,” Kolowski says on the episode.

Earlier, the series revealed that skeletal remains of Natalee were mixed with a dog's in an effort to make it difficult for anyone trying to seek the origin of the remains.

Dutch man Joran Van der Sloot, who is the prime suspect in the case, allegedly paid a man $1,500 to dig up Natalee’s remains.

After Natalee's disappearance, the Holloways felt unsatisfied with the investigation by Aruban authorities and decided to continue the search for the truth themselves. During the private investigation, skeletal remains were unearthed. An initial test found the human remains belonged to a single person of Caucasian and European descent. Natalee was Caucasian and of European descent.

“We’re going to have statistical probability and a confidence level that this is Natalee or not,” Kolowski told the Daily Mail last month. “We’re waiting on the lab to finalize the data, which they will deliver to me and I will try to turn the data around into results which I will then deliver to Dave.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/natalee-holloways-biological-remains-required-dna-comparison-forensic-scientist-says-2588383

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: September 13, 2017, 06:09:22 AM »

https://youtu.be/cP1CTHkvKJw

John ludwick breaks his silence part 1

John's Crazy adventures
Published on Sep 12, 2017

The first statement john has given regarding the circumstances of Natalee Holloways death

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: September 13, 2017, 07:31:55 AM »

I watched this last night what a sick POS he has no remorse for what he did he makes me sick.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: September 13, 2017, 02:22:36 PM »

John's Crazy adventures

The first statement john has given regarding the circumstances of Natalee Holloways death

Texasmom,
Please feel better. You have put your heart & soul into trying to help others and sometimes people need rest, relaxation and no stress. I hope you feel better soon.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: September 13, 2017, 02:40:09 PM »

I was searching for a personal e-mail address for Kyle Kingman, but have only found contact information on his work site. I would like to be able to contact him personally (not through a second or third party) to simply ask his thoughts. 10 years ago, Kyle did not have the "clout" to speak his mind and was worried about getting future work. He appears to be in a "secure" place and time now - I would really like to hear his thoughts!

Hi Wreck,
I wonder if this email still works?

source retrieved from: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.100;wap2

RESUME

NAME:      Kyle E. Kingman   oceanexploration@gmail.com (908) 432-2728

JOB TITLE:      Senior Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer/ Geologist

SUMMARY:         
Senior Project Manager of a marine survey company.  Skilled geophysicist/geologist with extensive experience in field and office settings; managing projects from conception to completion.  Excellent leadership, problem solving, and communication/presentation skills, team player, and strong business minded.  Strong background in construction projects including: route engineering, burial assessment, site hazard/risk and damage assessment surveys, geotechnical investigations, environmental site surveys, UXO detection. Familiar with HSE req’s. Extensive experience with geophysical data acquisition, processing, interpretation, and reporting.  Experienced with: EM, magnetics, multibeam, side scan, singlebeam and scanning sonars, sub-bottom profilers (chirp, boomer, and sparker), magnetometers, and gradiometers, single and multi-channel seismic (...........2D/3D).  Experienced with: HOVs (DSV Alvin) and AUVs (Bluefin ...............

KINGMAN,KYLE E.& GAIL D.
44 HILLCREST BOULEVARD
WARREN, NJ, 07059
http://njparcels.com/property/1820/87/17

Phone number checks with
https://www.usphonebook.com/908-432-2728

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: September 13, 2017, 02:44:34 PM »

Hi KTF!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: September 13, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »

John's Crazy adventures

He appears to be or impersonate a drug addict.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: September 13, 2017, 04:21:01 PM »

Hi Wreck,

RESUME

SUMMARY:         
Senior Project Manager of a marine survey company.  Skilled geophysicist/geologist with extensive experience in field and office settings; managing projects from conception to completion.  Excellent leadership, problem solving, and communication/presentation skills, team player, and strong business minded.  Strong background in construction projects including: route engineering, burial assessment, site hazard/risk and damage assessment surveys, geotechnical investigations, environmental site surveys, UXO detection. Familiar with HSE req’s. Extensive experience with geophysical data acquisition, processing, interpretation, and reporting.  Experienced with: EM, magnetics, multibeam, side scan, singlebeam and scanning sonars, sub-bottom profilers (chirp, boomer, and sparker), magnetometers, and gradiometers, single and multi-channel seismic (...........2D/3D).  Experienced with: HOVs (DSV Alvin) and AUVs (Bluefin ...............

KINGMAN,KYLE E.& GAIL D.
44 HILLCREST BOULEVARD
WARREN, NJ, 07059

Phone number checks with

Thanks Kermit ........ I will try that, but if anyone here feels like they had a personal connection or correspondence with him before - I would defer to whomever the wise monkeys here deem the most appropriate to do so.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: September 13, 2017, 04:33:45 PM »

Hi Wreck,

RESUME

SUMMARY:         

KINGMAN,KYLE E.& GAIL D.
44 HILLCREST BOULEVARD
WARREN, NJ, 07059

Phone number checks with

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.100;wap2

Well, one only needs to re-read that thread to be reminded what many feel was and is the truth. As you mentioned earlier, the "Freebirds" were the most clued in.

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: September 13, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello.  I have been here still watching and waiting. Its good to see many of you still here.

Prayers for Natalee's return or an absolution to let her family finally have some closure.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: September 13, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »

Dateline 2017 In an Instant & 48 Hours Natalee Holloway 2017(NEW STORY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eoB-yDs0Sk&feature=share
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:56:54 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: September 13, 2017, 06:34:08 PM »

John's Crazy adventures

He appears to be or impersonate a drug addict.

NO  he is a drug addict a lair Tampering with evidence 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: September 13, 2017, 06:35:45 PM »

Natalee Holloway john ludwick breaks silence part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoaJJh31x-c&feature=share

I hate him he is as evil as Joran  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.