March 28, 2024, 12:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1620307 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1760 on: October 21, 2019, 09:00:20 PM »

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/natalee-holloway-would-have-celebrated-33rd-birthday-today/29542058

Natalee Holloway would have celebrated 33rd birthday today
WVTM Updated: 7:20 PM CDT Oct 21, 2019

Natalee Holloway, the Mountain Brook teenager who disappeared in Aruba during her senior trip in 2005, would have celebrated her 33rd birthday today. She was declared legally dead in 2012.

A former suspect in the case, Joran van der Sloot, is currently serving a 28-year sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru. After that sentence is served, he'll be extradited to the United States to face extortion and wire fraud charges.

In 2018, Holloway's mother filed a lawsuit over a TV series about her daughter's disappearance.

Justice for Natalee!

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 09:11:24 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: October 21, 2019, 09:08:24 PM »

Go Beth! 

https://abc3340.com/news/local/lawsuit-over-natalee-holloway-mini-series-heading-to-trial

Lawsuit over Natalee Holloway mini-series heading to trial in Birmingham
by Stephen Gallien
Wednesday, October 9th 2019

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) — A federal lawsuit claiming the producers of a six-part series on Natalee Holloway intentionally inflicted emotional distress on the missing Mountain Brook teenager's mother appears headed for a trial in 2020.

A federal judge in Birmingham released a scheduling order in Elizabeth Holloway's lawsuit against Oxygen Media and Brian Graden Media that calls for the case to be ready for trial by next September.

Holloway filed the lawsuit against the media companies in February 2018 over the series “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway” which examined the teen's disappearance in 2005 near the end of a trip with fellow Mountain Brook High School seniors in Aruba.

In previous court filings, Holloway claims the media companies' alleged conduct was fraudulent, outrageous and has no place in a civil society.

Holloway argued the show’s producers were told the bones that they acquired in Aruba were animal remains but told her they discovered human remains when they asked for a sample of her DNA.

Holloway has asked the court to award her $20 million in compensatory damages and $30 million in punitive damages.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: October 21, 2019, 10:01:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/304317936362502/photos/a.481889021938725/2326518164142459

Rotary Club of LaGrange, Georgia
· 5 hrs ·

Last week, we welcomed T.J. Ward, private investigator and lead investigator of the Natalee Holloway disappearance. He shared many interesting insights into the still fascinating case.

Praying for this family.

https://kobi5.com/news/family-hires-private-investigator-to-solve-island-death-113244/

Family hires private investigator to solve island death

Crime Local News Top Stories
October 17, 2019 
Amanda Rose  anguilla, Eagle Point, island, southern Oregon

EAGLE POINT, Ore. — When Debinee MacPherson-Udall first heard her brother, Casey Pomeroy, died in a terrible accident in December of 2018… she couldn’t shake the feeling something wasn’t right.

“The medical professional we had read the death certificate told us… it goes along the lines that he was poisoned,” said MacPherson-Udall.

Debanee says her sister in law told them two couples were visiting them on the island to ring in 2019.

When they got back to the apartment, Pomeroy and his friend, Caleb, started having seizures.

“The friend had passed away and then my brother apparently passed away at the hospital,” she said.

But Caleb’s death certificate shows something very different.

“Asphyxiation, strangulation, both ligature and manual, multiple blunt force traumas, and seizures,” she said.

The inconsistencies in the story along with the more sinister possibility the two men were murdered are what drew private investigator, T.J. Ward, to the case.

“Something is totally wrong,” he said. “What they’re saying happened and what transpired.”

Ward has worked on a number of high profile cases including the disappearance of Natalee Holloway from Aruba in 2005.

He knows all too well how difficult it is to investigate a tragedy abroad.

“These kids and these young adults think everything is the same that they can do the same things here they can do over there which is totally wrong,” he said.

Ward says he, like Debanee, is struggling to put the pieces together and accessing information has been difficult.

“It’s not like it is here in the United States,” he said.

The next step, he says, is for the court to hold an inquest.

“There are four other witnesses in this case. They’ve been requested to return to the island which I doubt very seriously is going to happen,” Ward said.

Without an inquest and the testimonies of those involved, Ward says the road ahead is unclear.

But one thing’s certain, the family will continue to fight to keep the case alive and get justice for Casey.

“They know that we are on to the truth. That we’re uncovering what’s happening,” said MacPherson-Udall.

NBC5 News reached out to the Royal Anguilla Police Force to confirm whether the inquest has taken place and whether they have any comment on the case.

We have not heard anything back.

The family also tells us they’ve hired an attorney on the island.

The attorney says it’s uncommon to have an inquest if there is evidence of unnatural death or possible homicide. For that reason, he says he’s fighting to get a criminal investigation underway.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: October 21, 2019, 10:14:11 PM »

Wow.  Another crock-u-series in the making?!!!   

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/494193037/murder-in-paradise-family-invokes-renown-private-investigator-tj-ward-to-solve-the-case-of-casey-scott-macpherson

Contact Author
T.J. Ward
T.J. Ward and Assoc.
+1 404-932-4016

EIN Presswirelogo

Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator TJ Ward to Solve the Case of Casey Scott MacPherson
Pronounced dead December 30, 2018 on UK’s idyllic Island Harbor, Anguilla, actor/producer Casey Scott MacPherson, 37, had succumb to a fatal dose of MDA.

FRESNO, CA, US, August 21, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ -- “It doesn’t matter how famous you are,” quips T.J. Ward, the private investigator who has followed leads on The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway since 2005, “when a murder takes place on an island outside of the jurisdiction of the U.S., and tourism is at stake, no local authority will search for a perpetrator. It’s bad for business.” Pronounced dead December 30, 2018 on UK’s idyllic Island Harbor, Anguilla, actor and producer Casey Scott MacPherson and childhood friend Caleb Guillory, both 37, succumb to a fatal dose psychostimulant MDA (more commonly seen in its derivative form, MDMA, or “ecstasy”).

Known for The Perfect House (2013), The Bold and the Beautiful (2015) and The Hotel Barclay (2013), MacPherson and his wife, Barbara, packed up and left Fresno, California in 2018 for the Caribbean Island of Anguilla, where Casey could fulfill his lifelong dream to study medicine. Childhood friends Caleb Guillory and Chuck Gross, along with their wives, came to visit during Casey’s medical school winter break. As the six walked from the beach following dinner and drinks, Casey and Caleb became tragically ill; they were by ambulance to Princess Alexandra Hospital and pronounced dead a short time later.

Family friend, Kara Schacher, received a call from Barbara and booked a flight to the island to help them. She found the four survivors of the group locked in separate cells, lacking food and water, or any assistance or contact with the U.S. Consulate. In order to secure their release, the return of their passports, and the bodies of Casey and Caleb, they had agreed to accept a formal apology by the Island Commissioner for the “tragic accident.” The bodies were taken to the neighboring Island of St. Martins and cremated. Only then, the questions began.

According to Casey's father, Fresno radio producer Charlie MacPherson, “This wasn’t simply an accident. Casey was poisoned.” Moreover, the story of what happened that fatal evening kept changing. When Charlie found out that Casey’s life insurance was significantly increased prior to his move to Anguilla, the family contacted the U.S. State Department suspecting foul play, but documents were scarce, and his immediate family was not considered “next-of-kin.” Curious, Charlie asked, “What if the closest next-of-kin is the person who had the most to gain from Casey’s death?” The State Department refused to answer or take any further questions from MacPherson.

Charlie had been following the casework of private investigator T.J. Ward, who faced similar issues in Aruba after 18 year-old Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was drugged by a bartender at the request Joran Van der Sloot, a local Judge’s son – and godson of the Dutch island’s chief of police; the basis of a 2017 six-part series on NBC’s Oxygen Network, the location of Natalee’s body remains a mystery. According to Ward, “Nothing adds up about the deaths of Casey and Caleb. It’s quite clear the Royal Anguilla Police’s first priority was simply to make the deaths go away.”

Ward and his team of experts plan to return to the island to investigate, tasked with the duties not carried out by the island’s government or law enforcement, and outside the traditional reach of United States authorities. “These operations can be very dangerous, but there can be no closure until we bring to light why Casey and Caleb were killed.” A GoFundMe Campaign has been set up by the MacPherson family and friends. All funds will go toward the costs of the investigation. “We will be documenting our journey and investigation,” adds Ward, “and expect this case to be solved.”

T.J. Ward is President and CEO of T.J. Ward and Associates, an Atlanta-based international investigative agency solving high-profile cases for more than 35 years. To contact T.J. Ward directly with information on this case, call 404.932.4016 or Contact Us anonymously through TJWardPI.com. For media and television inquiries, contact Sharon Beck at 347.352.5332.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: November 07, 2019, 10:52:46 AM »

ANIAH BLANCHARD

Parents of Missing Teen Aniah Blanchard Find Support With Natalee Holloway's Mom
November 7, 2019

EXCERPT

As the search continues for missing Alabama college student Aniah Blanchard, who hasn't been heard from in over two weeks, her distraught parents are finding comfort with the mother of another young woman who disappeared.

Aniah’s mother, Angela Harris, and her stepfather, UFC fighter Walt Harris, spent some time with Beth Holloway, whose daughter Natalee Holloway has been missing since 2005. Angela said she thinks Beth is going to be a “great support” for the family.

"I followed Natalee's case and I've always admired her for her strength — just thought she was an amazing lady," Harris told ABC News of Beth.  .....

https://www.insideedition.com/parents-of-missing-teen-aniah-blanchard-find-support-with-natalee-holloways-mom-57088

TRIUMPH OVER DEVASTATION

Beth Holloway:

"In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it." Page 219

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith eBook edition
by Holloway, Beth
ISBN: 9780061538681
Publisher: HarperCollins e-books
Year Published: 2007
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:02:25 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: November 07, 2019, 11:30:15 AM »

Missing Alabama college student's parents meet with mother of Natalee Holloway as new images show person of interest
KARMA ALLEN and MARK OSBORNE,ABC News 11 hours ago
U.S.
Missing Alabama college student's parents meet with mother of Natalee Holloway as new images show person of interest
ABC News KARMA ALLEN and MARK OSBORNE,ABC News 11 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Missing Alabama college student's parents meet with mother of Natalee Holloway as new images show person of interest originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

The parents of a missing Alabama college student met with Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, on Wednesday -- the same day police in Auburn released new photos of a person of interest in the disappearance of the 19-year-old woman two weeks ago.

The images of the unidentified man were captured on surveillance cameras at the convenience store where Aniah Haley Blanchard was last seen on Oct. 23, according to the Auburn Police Division.

Investigators did not call the man a suspect, but said they wanted to identify him and speak with him in connection with Blanchard's disappearance. Police said he was in his early to mid 20s, weighing approximately 200 pounds and about 5 feet, 9 inches tall.

(MORE: Evidence found in car of UFC star's missing stepdaughter indicates foul play, police say)

He was seen wearing dark-colored pants, dark-colored shoes and a camouflage hooded jacket with "Vans" in white writing across the back. Additionally, he was observed leaving the area around the time when Blanchard vanished in what is described as a late-2000’s model Lincoln Town Car, silver or grey in color, the division said in a statement.

"As part of the ongoing joint investigation with the Auburn Police Division and the Montgomery Police Department into Aniah’s disappearance, investigators are seeking to identify the individual in the video and speak with him," the statement said.

PHOTO: Police released an image of a person of interest in the case of Aniah Haley Blanchard, who disappeared on Oct. 23, 2019. (Auburn Police Division)
Blanchard's mother, Angela Haley-Harris, and her stepfather, Walt Harris, spoke to ABC News on Wednesday just after meeting Beth Holloway for the first time. Natalee Holloway, who was also from Alabama, went missing in May 2005 on a trip to Aruba following her high school graduation and was never found. She is presumed dead.

"I followed Natalee's case and I've always admired her for her strength -- just thought she was an amazing lady," Haley-Harris told ABC News of Beth. "She's an amazing woman and I think she's going to be a great support for us."

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, an organization that helps in finding missing people, connected Holloway with the Harris family and is assisting in the search for Blanchard.

One of Haley-Harris' younger children previously died in a car crash, she said. But the feeling of Blanchard's absence has been different.Haley-Harris said, "I know what it feels like to lose a child, but the situation with Natalee, her disappearance and what Beth has gone through, I can't relate to that. No

w I can. I just feel like I needed her, I needed somebody who knows what I'm going through, what we're going through. ... I needed help, because this is such a rare situation."

Blanchard has not been seen since she was caught on surveillance video visiting the convenience store in Auburn's downtown area. Police believe she is a victim of foul play.

(MORE: Family of missing college student desperate for answers: 'She would never not contact somebody')

"We need her back; we have to have her back," Haley-Harris said.

"We can't live without her, we can't," she added.

The Southern Union State Community College student last communicated with a friend on Oct. 23, just before midnight, and her family reported her missing the following day.

When asked what would help a stranger identify Blanchard if she's seen in public, Harris smiled, and said: "That big head of hair, that beautiful smile. I mean, she lights up a room."

"She just keeps everybody upbeat and happy," Haley-Harris said. "She's just so much fun."

"I hate to say it, but this might be what got her into this situation. She was just so trusting of people, and I think someone may have just taken advantage of that," she continued.

PHOTO: Aniah Haley Blanchard in an undated photo. (Auburn Police Department)
Police said they found evidence in her vehicle that indicates that she may have been the victim of foul play. The vehicle, a black 2017 Honda CRV, was found abandoned near an apartment complex in Montgomery on Oct. 25. It had damage to the front left tire area, which is believed to have occurred between the time she was last seen and when the vehicle was found, according to police.

"This is a criminal investigation. Obviously, we're approaching it as such. I think the only right way to do it is to approach it as if foul play is involved and as if there is someone or more than one person involved in this,” Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes said at a press conference last week. “We do not believe Aniah would, or did, essentially go missing on her own volition."

(MORE: Natalee Holloway mystery, 10 years later: A timeline)

Her parents said rumors she was going to meet a date on the night she went missing are not true.

"We know that's not true because we were able to get into her accounts," Harris said. "There was no communication with anybody outside of myself and her [mother] through her actual phone. Her social media accounts didn't have any messages. The only person she was communicating with was her roommate."

Haley-Harris said the last messages from Blanchard to anyone were to her roommate over Snapchat in which she indicated she was with a guy she had just met. However, her mother does not believe Blanchard sent the Snapchat message because of "terminology" not consistent with her daughter, though she did not share specifics.

PHOTO: The mother, Angela Haley-Harris, and stepfather, Walt Harris, of missing Alabama college student Aniah Blanchard speak to 'Good Morning America' on Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019. (ABC News)
Crime Stoppers said the total amount of rewards offered is now $105,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those involved in Blanchard's disappearance.

Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey issued a proclamation authorizing a $5,000 reward for information in the case. In addition, UFC President Dana White, UFC fighter Jon Jones and MMA manager Ali Abdelaziz each pledged $25,000 last week.

Her stepfather, Harris, is a prominent mixed martial artist and contender for the UFC heavyweight title. Harris had been preparing for a marquee UFC fight against Alistair Overeem on Dec. 7, but pulled out last week due to his stepdaughter's disappearance.

"That's what's getting us through, hundreds of friends and our family that's been there since the very minute they found out," Haley-Harris said. "The drove from all over to be there with us and we just want to say thank you to them and thank you to the Auburn community."

Elijah Blanchard, Aniah's father, appeared at a vigil for his daughter, thanked the community at a vigil in Birmingham Wednesday night.

"Whoever would have thought that this little girl named Aniah would pull so many hearts together as one," he said, according to Birmingham ABC affiliate WBMA.

Anyone with information on the person of interest's identity is being asked to call the Auburn Police Division Detective Section at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24-hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100.

ABC News' Matthew Foster contributed to this report.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/images-show-person-interest-disappearance-ufc-stars-stepdaughter-025756616--abc-news-topstories.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: November 07, 2019, 11:35:44 AM »

Sweetest picture I came across looking for news, Kaitlyn's a beautiful young lady now. 
And we're all still waiting...   

https://www.meridianstar.com/news/years-later-dave-holloway-pursues-new-lead-about-daughter-natalee/article_42be1bc0-01cc-11e5-b05c-a38f3e1392a7.html

Justice for Natalee! 

I have never seen that photo of Natalee's sister. So impactful and so sad. Thanks for posting it Texasmom.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: November 07, 2019, 10:46:45 PM »

You're welcome, Kermit! I didn't recall ever seeing it before either.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: November 07, 2019, 10:56:31 PM »

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2019/11/aniah-blanchard-suspect-charged-with-kidnapping-still-at-large.html

Aniah Blanchard disappearance: Suspect charged with kidnapping, still at large
Updated 3:24 PM;Today 2:04 PM
Ibraheem Yazeed

By Carol Robinson | crobinson@al.com
A Montgomery man with a history of arrests for violent crimes has been charged with kidnapping in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard and is sought by police.

Ibraheem Yazeed, 30, has been charged with first-degree kidnapping in Blanchard’s disappearance. The U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force, along with other agencies, are actively searching for Yazeed. Authorities said Thursday that evidence shows Yazeed was at the same location where Blanchard was last seen and is believed to have taken Blanchard against her will. Investigators are looking into the possibility Blanchard was kidnapped during a carjacking.

Yazeed and several others were arrested earlier this year on charges of attempted murder, kidnapping and first-degree robbery in an incident that left a 77-year-old man severely beaten. Police said he should be considered armed and dangerous.

"It’s very concerning to know that someone who has committed that sort of crime was out and in our community,'' Auburn Police Chief Paul Register said at a Thursday news conference. “We think this is someone who should be in custody.”

On Thursday, a warrant was issued for Yazeed’s arrest on a charge of failure to appear in court on those charges. His $280,000 bond was revoked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVIHJo9DHRc

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qVIHJo9DHRc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/qVIHJo9DHRc</a>
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 12:04:07 AM by texasmom » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: November 08, 2019, 11:33:04 AM »

ANIAH BLANCHARD

Parents of Missing Teen Aniah Blanchard Find Support With Natalee Holloway's Mom
November 7, 2019

EXCERPT

As the search continues for missing Alabama college student Aniah Blanchard, who hasn't been heard from in over two weeks, her distraught parents are finding comfort with the mother of another young woman who disappeared.

Aniah’s mother, Angela Harris, and her stepfather, UFC fighter Walt Harris, spent some time with Beth Holloway, whose daughter Natalee Holloway has been missing since 2005. Angela said she thinks Beth is going to be a “great support” for the family.

"I followed Natalee's case and I've always admired her for her strength — just thought she was an amazing lady," Harris told ABC News of Beth.  .....

https://www.insideedition.com/parents-of-missing-teen-aniah-blanchard-find-support-with-natalee-holloways-mom-57088

TRIUMPH OVER DEVASTATION

Beth Holloway:

"In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it." Page 219

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith eBook edition
by Holloway, Beth
ISBN: 9780061538681
Publisher: HarperCollins e-books
Year Published: 2007

Ibraheem Yazeed: Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect arrested in Florida
Nov 8, 2019
EXCERPT

Ibraheem Yazeed, 30, the suspect in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard was arrested overnight in Escambia County, Florida.According to jail records he was booked in this morning at 2:32 am. He's being held on no bond as an out of state fugitive. .....
https://www.wvtm13.com/article/ibraheem-yazeed-suspect-in-the-disappearance-of-aniah-blanchard-arrested-overnight-in-florida/29734511#

Suspect was on bond when UFC fighter's stepdaughter Aniah Blanchard vanished
November 8, 2019
EXCERPT

Yazeed, 29, had been freed from an Alabama jail in February after prosecutors said he beat a man unconscious and "near death" in a vicious robbery, court records show. He faces attempted murder, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree robbery charges in that earlier case.Prosecutors say Yazeed was armed with a handgun in January when he pummeled William Joseph Fuller, Alabama court records state. He and two other people also stole Fuller's Rolex watch, rifle, handgun, wallet, bank card, and cash, authorities said.Yazeed was out on bond at the time of Blanchard's disappearance."It's very concerning to know that someone who has committed that sort of crime was out and in our community," Auburn Police Chief Paul Register told reporters at a news conference. "We think this is someone who should be in custody." .....
https://www.wfmynews2.com/article/news/nation-world/aniah-blanchard-disappearance-arrest/507-dc176891-09ef-4ac1-b70c-5c62fc524347

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 06:14:22 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: November 09, 2019, 08:21:25 PM »

Family of Aniah Blanchard gets support from Beth Holloway with blue ribbons
Nov 9, 2019

EXCERPT

As police continue to search for 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard, the family is receiving a wide range of support from a mother whose child went missing in 2005.

Beth Holloway came to Auburn this afternoon putting up blue ribbons throughout the community. Holloway says this tragedy sticks with her because her 18-year-old daughter Natalee Holloway went missing on a trip to Aruba.

Ribbons were displayed at the Chevron gas station on South College Street and at the Evergreen student apartments where she lived.

Blue ribbons were taped to honor Blanchard’s favorite color. The director from the non-profit, Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, helped taped the ribbons.

Holloway says with posting the ribbons, she hopes Aniah is brought home soon.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/alabama-news/family-of-aniah-blanchard-gets-support-from-beth-holloway-with-blue-ribbons/

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 08:26:33 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: November 10, 2019, 03:14:30 PM »

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH

Beth Holloway joins search for Aniah Blanchard
November 10, 2019
EXCERPT

An Alabama mother has joined the search for missing 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard, according to Texas Equusearch. Texas Equusearch posted on Facebook that Beth Holloway, whose daughter Natalee Holloway went missing in Aruba in 2005, has joined the search for Blanchard. Texas Equusearch, which specializes in horse mounted recovery efforts, became involved with the search last week. There are a total of 11 agencies actively searching for Blanchard.
https://www.wsfa.com/2019/11/10/beth-holloway-joins-search-aniah-blanchard/

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2019/11/11/natalee-holloways-mom-joins-search-for-aniah-blanchard-who-suffe.html

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ
Yesterday at 11:27
·
Beth Holloway, Natalie’s mom has joined in the search for Aniah Blanchard
https://www.facebook.com/txeqorg/posts/2947303941968677

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 03:25:05 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: November 12, 2019, 01:28:27 PM »

UPDATE!!

Gag order issued in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping case
November 12, 2019

EXCERPT

A Lee County Judge has issued a gag order restricting those involved in the kidnapping case of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard from speaking to the media.  Court records show Judge Russell Bush made the decision on Friday, ahead of Ibraheem Yazeed’s first court appearance in Lee County Sunday. The gag order states the parties and “any potential witnesses” are restricted from speaking to members of the media or making social media posts.  ....
https://www.wsfa.com/2019/11/12/gag-order-issued-aniah-blanchard-kidnapping-case/

Ibraheem Yazeed: Judge denies bond to Aniah Blanchard kidnapping suspect
Nov 12, 2019

EXCERPT

An Alabama judge has denied bond to a suspect in the disappearance of UFC heavyweight Walt Harris' missing stepdaughter. Court records filed Tuesday show that Lee County District Judge Russell K. Bush denied bond to 29-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed, who's charged with first-degree kidnapping.
https://www.wvtm13.com/article/ibraheem-yazeed-judge-denies-bond-to-aniah-blanchard-kidnapping-suspect/29775814
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 08:54:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: November 14, 2019, 11:14:48 AM »

THE GAG ORDER

Gag order issued in Aniah Blanchard kidnapping case
November 12, 2019

EXCERPT

A Lee County Judge has issued a gag order restricting those involved in the kidnapping case of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard from speaking to the media.  Court records show Judge Russell Bush made the decision on Friday, ahead of Ibraheem Yazeed’s first court appearance in Lee County Sunday. The gag order states the parties and “any potential witnesses” are restricted from speaking to members of the media or making social media posts.  ....
https://www.wsfa.com/2019/11/12/gag-order-issued-aniah-blanchard-kidnapping-case/

THE DISCONNECT

‘It seems like it was a setup,” Aniah Blanchard’s parents tell Dr. Phil in segment to air Thursday
November 14, 2019

EXCERPT

The mother and stepfather of Aniah Blanchard, a 19-year-old Auburn woman reported missing three weeks ago, are not giving up hope that their daughter could still be found alive.  The couple is appearing in a satellite interview with Dr. Phil in a segment on his popular, nationally syndicated talk show.
https://www.wtvm.com/2019/11/14/it-seems-like-it-was-setup-aniah-blanchards-parents-tell-dr-phil-segment-air-thursday/

CLIP: Parents of Aniah Blanchard appear on ‘Dr. Phil,’ share thoughts and hopes of her return
November 14, 2018

https://www.cbs42.com/finding-aniah/parents-of-aniah-blanchard-share-the-latest-on-case-on-dr-phil/

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 05:12:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: November 15, 2019, 02:15:00 PM »

Family of Aniah Blanchard gets support from Beth Holloway with blue ribbons
Nov 9, 2019

EXCERPT

As police continue to search for 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard, the family is receiving a wide range of support from a mother whose child went missing in 2005.

Beth Holloway came to Auburn this afternoon putting up blue ribbons throughout the community. Holloway says this tragedy sticks with her because her 18-year-old daughter Natalee Holloway went missing on a trip to Aruba.

Ribbons were displayed at the Chevron gas station on South College Street and at the Evergreen student apartments where she lived.

Blue ribbons were taped to honor Blanchard’s favorite color. The director from the non-profit, Texas EquuSearch, Tim Miller, helped taped the ribbons.

Holloway says with posting the ribbons, she hopes Aniah is brought home soon.

https://www.wrbl.com/news/alabama-news/family-of-aniah-blanchard-gets-support-from-beth-holloway-with-blue-ribbons/

Beth is amazing. I just love her.  I had to look twice, Tim looks great.  I hope he is well.  Beth, as always, looks amazing. 

Praying for this family.  When is this going to stop?  It just goes on and on.  It breaks my heart.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: November 15, 2019, 08:39:43 PM »

Beth is amazing. I just love her.  I had to look twice, Tim looks great.  I hope he is well.  Beth, as always, looks amazing.  

Praying for this family.  When is this going to stop?  It just goes on and on.  It breaks my heart.  

UPDATE

Texas Equusearch to resume Aniah Blanchard search in Alabama
November 16, 2019

EXCERPT

Texas Equusearch, which provides horse-mounted searches, joined the search for the missing Auburn-area college student but suspended its efforts Tuesday after saying it had “used every resource available,” according to media reports.  The group did not say what prompted them to rejoin the search.
https://www.al.com/news/2019/11/texas-equusearch-to-resume-aniah-blanchard-search-in-alabama.html

« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 08:33:47 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 17, 2019, 05:00:48 PM »

UPDATE

EXCLUSIVE: Mother of Natalee Holloway makes emotional return to the beach where her daughter was last seen and opens up about being extorted by Joran van der Sloot in new interview
17 November 2019

EXCERPT

It has been 15 years since Natalee Holloway went missing in Aruba, where many believe she was murdered by Joran van der Sloot.

Now, in a 20/20 special that will air next Friday at 9/8c on ABC, her mother Beth is revisiting the island and the very beach where her 18-year-old daughter was last seen in 2005 for the first time.

In an exclusive preview of the episode obtained by DailyMail.com, Beth also discusses how she was blamed in part for the murder of van der Sloot's other victim, Stephany Flores Ramírez. ......

Video Preview:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7691473/Mother-Natalee-Holloway-makes-emotional-return-beach-daughter-seen.html

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 05:08:46 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: November 18, 2019, 08:25:37 PM »

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/abc-news-20-20-cameras-exclusively-document-beth-holloways-emotional-return-to-aruba-her-first-extensive-visit-in-nearly-ten-years-after-her-daughter-natalee-disap/

Nov. 18, 2019

ABC NEWS’ ‘20/20’ CAMERAS EXCLUSIVELY DOCUMENT BETH HOLLOWAY’S EMOTIONAL RETURN TO ARUBA, HER FIRST EXTENSIVE VISIT IN NEARLY TEN YEARS AFTER HER DAUGHTER NATALEE DISAPPEARED
‘20/20’ Airs on Friday, Nov. 22 (9:00 – 11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC

A two-hour “20/20” exclusively travels to Aruba with Beth Holloway; her first extensive trip back to the island in nearly ten years after her daughter, Natalee Holloway, disappeared while on vacation there almost 15 years ago. ABC News’ “20/20” documents Beth’s emotional journey as she revisits places where she desperately searched for Natalee and reunites with Alberto Groeneveldt, who met her when she first arrived in 2005 and guided her around the island helping her try and find out what happened to Natalee. Beth also opens up to “20/20” about life now and reflects on her journey since Natalee disappeared. The program takes a look back at the case and dives into the dark history of Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee, who has never been charged and denies any involvement in her presumed death. “20/20” features an interview with John Q. Kelly, Beth’s attorney, who shares for the first time new details about the wire fraud and extortion case he helped build with the FBI that is pending against van der Sloot. “20/20” also journeys to Peru where van der Sloot is currently in prison for the 2010 murder of Stephany Flores, and features exclusive interviews with those close to the case including Juan Callan, lead homicide detective in the Flores murder investigation; brothers Williams Aparcana and Oswaldo Aparcana, whom van der Sloot hired to drive him across the border to Chile following Flores’ murder; and Jose Luis Jimenez and Maximo Altez, van der Sloot’s defense attorneys. The two-hour program also explores what van der Sloot’s future could hold when he is free again. ABC News’ “20/20” airs on Friday, Nov. 22 (9:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 20, 2019, 09:34:57 PM »

UPDATES!!

Natalee Holloway’s mother returns to Aruba with ABC’s ‘20/20’
November 20, 2019

EXCERPT

Natalee Holloway’s mother will be featured on ABC’s “20/20” Friday in what the network describes as her first extensive trip back to Aruba in nearly 10 years after daughter’s disappearance.

Beth Holloway, accompanied by news crews, revisited the tiny island nation after Natalee’s 2005 disappearance while on Mountain Brook High School graduation trip. In Holloway’s latest trip, according to the network, she revisits places where she searched for Natalee and reunites with Alberto Groeneveldt, who met her when she first arrived in 2005 and guided her around the island, helping her try and find out what happened to her daughter. ....

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2019/11/natalee-holloways-mother-returns-to-aruba-with-abcs-2020.html

Natalee Holloway's mother on her nearly 15-year journey to find out what happened to her daughter in Aruba
Nov 21, 2019

EXCERPT

Beth Holloway said she keeps her daughter's senior portrait in her bedroom.

“Every morning I go give her a kiss on the cheek, trace my hands down the rosary beads and across and just say a prayer. Some days I'll say, ‘What are we doin' today, Natalee?’ and ‘Let's do this today.’ So I feel like she's still a team with me,” she added. “She was always a driving force, so she’s been with me all the way.”

“You’re never going to get over the loss of losing your loved one- that’s not going to happen. But life does move on,” Holloway said. “Natalee would want us to enjoy what life we have left.”
https://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloways-mother-15-year-journey-find-happened/story?id=67135633

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:25:28 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: November 21, 2019, 04:18:54 PM »

I can not believe it has been so long, and Monkeys are still here!!!!
I remember when Beth went to interview Joran in Peru, I was very worried about her, and contacted her. She responded, same ol Beth just headstrong, determined and so kind. Too bad we can't give her the peace she so desires, Natalee's remains, so she can take her home. Keep praying. And never give up!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.