April 25, 2024, 07:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1628908 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1880 on: May 13, 2022, 05:58:40 AM »

https://nltimes.nl/2022/05/10/new-evidence-natalee-holloway-disappearance-us-presenter-says

TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2022 - 15:00

New evidence in Natalee Holloway disappearance, U.S. presenter says

Nearly 17 years after Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba, the mystery of what happened to her may be solved. United States lawyer and television presenter Greta Van Susteren announced on Twitter that she found "a KEY piece of evidence" regarding the American girl's fate.

Holloway disappeared while vacationing in Aruba on 30 May 2005 at the age of 18. What happened to her is still unclear.

Van Susteren did not say what evidence she found but did call it "breathtaking." She said she is awaiting a lab test result before revealing what she discovered while working with Natalee's mother, Beth.

"I promised the mother in 2005 I would stay with it until she knew what happened and when I promised, I thought it would be three days, not 17 years. But I have kept my promise," Van Susteren tweeted. "I have been working night and day with Natalee Holloway's mother for the last year, and it is breathtaking what we have uncovered."

The Natalee Holloway case mainly became known in the Netherlands due to the possible involvement of the Dutch Joran van der Sloot. He was last seen with her. In an interview with Van Susteren for Fox News in 2008, Van der Sloot said he had sold Holloway to a human trafficker. But he later took that story back. In the past years, the man confessed to killing Holloway multiple times but always denied it again later.

Van der Sloot is currently in prison in Peru for the murder of Stephany Flores ib 30 May 2010 - exactly five years after Holloway's disappearance.

https://twitter.com/greta/status/1523484898597638144

Greta Van Susteren
@greta

I hate to drop so many teases…but I have been working night and day w/ Natalee Holloway’s mother for the last year and it is breathtaking what we have uncovered..

9:07 PM · May 8, 2022·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/AlcatrazEast/status/875409790658375685

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: May 13, 2022, 06:46:56 AM »

https://nypost.com/2022/05/11/the-tourists-dying-on-vacations-to-caribbean-and-mexico/

Paradise lost: These tourists had tragic Caribbean, Mexico vacations

By Natalie O'Neill
May 11, 2022 3:37pm  Updated

Tourists on tropical vacations have been plagued by trouble in paradise in recent years — including mysterious poisonings, unsolved disappearances and one couple’s tragic honeymoon murder.

Last week, American tourists Robbie Phillips, 65, Michael Phillips, 68, and Vincent Chiarella, 64, became the latest to have their dream trips turn into nightmares, when they suddenly fell ill and died mysteriously at the swanky Sandals Emerald Bay resort in the Bahamas.

The case reignited fear surrounding strange and violent deaths at vacation hotspots in the Caribbean and Mexico.

Here are some examples of where paradise was lost:

Natalee Holloway. Aruba, May 2005
The Alabama teen went missing while on a high school graduation trip with friends in a disappearance that captivated the country for years.

Despite a slew of theories and even reported “sightings,”  the case remains unsolved, and her body was never found.

A man who has been linked to her killing, Joran van der Sloot, is now serving a 28-year behind bars in Peru for the slaying of another young woman.

Teenager Natalee Holloway went missing in Aruba in 2005, her body was never found.
AP

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: May 13, 2022, 08:58:23 AM »

https://twitter.com/greta/status/1523484039642251264
Greta Van Susteren
@greta
Let me share….while I can’t bring back Natalee Holloway (of course), I did get today a KEY piece of evidence for her Mother which helps bring closure these 17 years later..
9:04 PM · May 8, 2022·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/greta/status/1523484898597638144
Greta Van Susteren
@greta
I hate to drop so many teases…but I have been working night and day w/ Natalee Holloway’s mother for the last year and it is breathtaking what we have uncovered..
9:07 PM · May 8, 2022·Twitter for iPad

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: May 13, 2022, 09:33:38 AM »

https://curacao.nu/amerikaanse-journaliste-zegt-sleutel-te-hebben-in-zaak-holloway/

Google translation:

American Journalist Says She Has Key in Holloway Case

May 11, 2022

ORANJESTAD - On Monday, May 9, a report appeared in the media that journalist Greta van Susteren would have important evidence in hand that would allow the case of Natalee Holloway to be solved.

The Public Prosecution Service was informed on May 6 about a consultation between Richardson, former chief of police of the Aruban police, and Natalee Holloway's mother, and then with Van Susteren.  This consultation took place on 22 March.  Van Susteren indicated that she has new information that will solve the Holloway case.  She also indicated that she did not want to be heard by the detectives.

The Public Prosecution is now looking for an alternative so that Van Susteren's story can be heard.  Until then, no further announcements will be made by the Public Prosecution Service on this matter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: May 14, 2022, 11:26:43 AM »

This one reads a little differently and it's not through a translator...

So I'm wondering if Greta doesn't want to speak to detectives, or if the detectives are refusing to speak with her?   

https://english.24ora.com/2022/05/10/ex-commissioner-public-prosecutors-office-looking-for-alternatives-in-solving-holloway-case/

EX-COMMISSIONER: PUBLIC PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVES IN SOLVING HOLLOWAY CASE

May 10, 2022

Last Monday on the 9th of May, a story published in various media outlets indicated that journalist Greta van Susteren had important evidence which could potentially solve the Natalee Holloway case.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office received information on the 6th of May regarding a meeting between Dolfi Richardson, ex-Police Commissioner and Natalee Holloway’s mother, who was subsequently in conversation with Van Susteren. The meeting between the parties occurred on the 22nd of March. Van Susteren mentioned that during the meeting, new information was revealed which could potentially solve the Holloway case. She also mentioned that Detectives would not take any statements from her.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office is looking for alternative means for Van Susteren’s statement to be heard. The Public Prosecutor’s Office will no longer be revealing information surrounding the new revelations.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: May 23, 2022, 06:13:57 PM »

Well what does she know and when did she know it?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: May 23, 2022, 07:46:30 PM »

Well what does she know and when did she know it?

And we wait.  I hate waiting.  Why did she have to tease?

My mind has been swirling with the possibilities that would be considered "breathtaking", and I don't even want to list them.   

Anytime Dolfi is mentioned in any regard to Natalee, I see the picture in my mind of him on the Persistence.  I probably always will.    Why would he be involved at this point, unless it has something to do with the oxygen fiasco? 

That's why I hate waiting, just spill it or be quiet.  We're getting old here.      Monkey Devil!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 25, 2022, 06:07:06 PM »

https://www.nporadio1.nl/nieuws/buitenland/d8e07ab6-a5f6-43e0-8704-6daba4994158/john-van-den-heuvel-over-joran-van-der-sloot

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot risks an extra 18 years in prison: "He gets into trouble every time"
May 23, 2022 17:30

Joran van der Sloot risks an extra 18 years in prison. He is already serving a 28-year sentence for murder in Peru. He is now on trial for cocaine smuggling, which he allegedly smuggled in and out of prison. Since 2005, Van der Sloot has been constantly getting into trouble, and there are casualties. "He gets into trouble every time," crime journalist John van den Heuvel tells EenVandaag.

John van den Heuvel about Joran van der Sloot who risks an extra 18 years in prison

And he is still serving this sentence in Peru. But now there is a new charge against Joran van der Sloot. "In the prison he is in, he saw the opportunity to organize a smuggling gang with cocaine. The drugs were brought into the prison by a friend of Van der Sloot," says John van den Heuvel. "Joran then distributed this in prison."

smuggler gang

Van den Heuvel says that there is a very ingenious network behind the smuggling. "The girlfriend has made a statement to the judiciary and has now made a deal. On that basis, he is on trial for cocaine smuggling from outside the prison into the prison."

"For this smuggling Joran van der Sloot can get 18 years in prison. The prosecutor has already said that these 18 years will be demanded," says Van den Heuvel.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: May 25, 2022, 07:08:56 PM »

http://portal.noticiascurazao.com/2022/05/joran-van-der-sloot-podria-recibir.html

Google translation

Joran van der Sloot could receive another 18 years in prison
By Admin Tuesday, May 24, 2022

LIMA-Joran van der Sloot (34) was tried yesterday in Peru for his participation in a large-scale cocaine smuggling in and out of the prison where he is. The Dutchman could receive another eighteen years in prison. Van der Sloot is already serving a 28-year sentence for murder.

The Public Ministry of Peru affirms that it has very strong evidence against him.

Van der Sloot's ex-girlfriend testified that she smuggled drugs for him. The former her made a deal with the prosecutor, for which she was released pending trial.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: May 28, 2022, 09:32:24 AM »

Wonder when they supposedly broke up?  When they snapped the cuffs on her?  Monkey Devil! 

I'm thinking they've probably been smuggling drugs in all along.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: May 29, 2022, 07:57:11 PM »

Wonder when they supposedly broke up?  When they snapped the cuffs on her?  Monkey Devil! 

"When they snapped the cuffs on her?"  Yea, that's about right.     

Van den Heuvel said, "He gets into trouble every time."  Sooo, I'm waiting for the next prison drama.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: May 29, 2022, 11:05:37 PM »

"When they snapped the cuffs on her?"  Yea, that's about right.     

Van den Heuvel said, "He gets into trouble every time."  Sooo, I'm waiting for the next prison drama.   

Any decent human being couldn't survive the prisons he seems to flourish in.  So irritating!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: May 29, 2022, 11:12:01 PM »

https://solodipueblo.com/ta-17-ana-di-misterio-y-secreto-ken-a-mata-natalee-holloway-unda-e-ta/

Translated through:  http://transdict.com/translate/papiamento-english.html

It's 17 years of mystery and secrecy; who killed Natalee Holloway? Where is he from?

By reduce -May 29, 2022

Mystery and secret for 17 years

May 30, 2022, is the 17th anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

17 years of mystery and secrecy!

On our island chikito, it is very difficult to keep a secret, because the informations are of the moment, with the exception that the case of Holloway and some more case.

It was May 30, 2005, in the middle of the night with the'heat unit went up, along with Joran's, being from Carlos & Charlies, in a nightclub in Esta.

At the moment ey, we have heard 1001 disclosed; that he goes down towards the Holiday Inn, that he'a order that here Trion in California Lighthouse, etc etc, until he'a descend from the drive in the Mas House Tab.

Joran van der Sloot, the suspect in the case, on one date, 5 years later, in 2010, killed a lady Flores in the hotel chamber in Peru, and now sitting 28 years of punishment.

It is a divulged that puts Aruba in a little negative spot that looks like a soap opera that has not yet come to an end.

One hundred Greta van Susteren said the is the key evidence in the case, but until today, nothing at all!

A cos is true! Natalee Holloway was gone, maybe odo, or ord neglisha medical help during which the'a be bad or a possible overdose. But where is he from?

In the span of some when he hides it from his mortal remains, let it be a secret for 17 years long. How many more years? Have we seen in the final chapter?

We have compression so that the pain of his family and praise you wish him strength in his struggle to get to the truth.

There are many questions that remained open until today and for how many more years??

~~~~~~~~~

Original text:
Ta 17 aña di misterio y secreto; Ken a mata Natalee Holloway? Unda e ta?
By redaktie3 -May 29, 2022

Misterio y secreto pa 17 aña

30 di Mei 2022, ta marca 17 aña di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.

17 aña di misterio y secreto!

Riba nos isla chikito, ta masha dificil pa wanta un secreto, pasobra e informacionnan ta core mesora, cu excepcion di e caso di Holloway y algun otro caso.

Tabata 30 di mei 2005, den ora di anochi cu el’a subi auto di Kalpoe, hunto cu Joran, saliendo di Carlos & Charlies, un nightclub den Wesstraat.

Desde e momento ey, nos a tende 1001 storia; Cu a bahe na Holiday Inn, cu el’a pidi pa mira Tribon na California Lighthouse, etc etc, te cu el’a baha di auto na Fisher’smans House.

Joran van der Sloot, e sospechoso den e caso aki, riba mes un fecha, 5 aña despues, na 2010, a mata un dama Flores den kamber di hotel na Peru, y awor sintando 28 aña di castigo.

Ta un storia cu a pone Aruba den un spot poco negativo cu ta parce un telenovela cu ainda no a yega su final.

Recien Greta van Susteren a bisa di tin prueba clave den e caso, pero te cu awe, nada!

Un cos ta sigur! Natalee Holloway lo a fayece, kisas wordo mata, of wordo neglisha ayudo medico durante cu el’a bira malo of un posibel overdosis. Pero unda e ta ?

Den lapso di algun ora a logra sconde su restonan mortal, cu ta laga un secreto biba 17 aña largo. Cuanto aña mas? Nos lo mira e capitulo final ?

Nos tin comprension pa e dolor di su famia y alabes ta deseanan forsa den nan lucha pa yega na e berdad.

Tin hopi pregunta cu a keda habri te cu awe y pa cuanto aña mas ??

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: May 30, 2022, 09:28:14 AM »

an angelic monkey

https://twitter.com/greta?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Greta Van Susteren @greta · 31m

17 years ago today Natalee Holloway was murdered by Joran van der Sloot AND 12 years ago today (yes, today), Stephany Flores was murdered by Joran van der Sloot-he met both in a casino and beat both to death on same day, different years
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: May 30, 2022, 12:12:57 PM »

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/natalee-holloway-disappearance-aruba-senior-trip-joran-van-der-sloot/40143611

Natalee Holloway vanished in Aruba on this day 17 years ago
Updated: 12:40 PM CDT May 30, 2022

Today marks 17 years since Mountain Brook High School graduate Natalee Holloway disappeared during a senior trip to Aruba in 2005. Learn more in the video above.

The 18-year-old Holloway was last seen at a club the night before her group was scheduled to return home to Alabama. She never showed up for her flight home on May 30, 2005, prompting a massive, intensive search that quickly became international news.

A former suspect in the case, Joran van der Sloot, is currently serving a 28-year sentence for the murder of Stephany Flores in Peru. At the end of his prison sentence in 2038, Van der Sloot will be extradited to the United States to face extortion and wire fraud charges in connection with the Holloway case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: May 31, 2022, 07:43:26 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/chipscarboroughnews/posts/pfbid02jgdwtXFxurzS15HsZwUKWAkEFeSgLkMs4E7cNmRmb6ynCowSWfyv9xDQSzzYYGEql?__tn__=%2CO*F

Justice for Natalee!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: June 15, 2022, 01:36:41 PM »

https://www.courthousenews.com/court-hears-closing-arguments-in-trial-over-killing-of-dutch-crime-reporter/

Court hears closing arguments in trial over killing of Dutch crime reporter
The brazen murder of Peter R. de Vries, in broad daylight on a crowded street in Amsterdam, was seen as an attack on free media and condemned across European.
MOLLY QUELL / June 15, 2022

AMSTERDAM (CN) — Before a court in Amsterdam on Wednesday, lawyers for two defendants argued for leniency and acquittal in the murder of Dutch crime journalist Peter R. de Vries.

Prosecutors say Delano Geerman shot de Vries five times while Kamil Egiert drove the getaway car. During the trial, both men admitted to being at the scene but Geerman downplayed his role and Egiert denied knowing he was participating in a murder.

De Vries rose to prominence after covering the 1983 kidnapping of Heineken heir Freddy Heineken by Willem Holleeder. The journalist was later awarded an International Emmy for his investigation into the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.

The verdict will be announced on July 14.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: June 16, 2022, 07:36:44 AM »

John Anthony 'Poentje' Castro, murdered outside his home in December of 2010.  They'd reopened the case and filed charges last year.

https://english.24ora.com/2022/05/24/prosecutors-fail-to-prove-anderson-rasmijn-killed-poentje-castro/

PROSECUTORS FAIL TO PROVE ANDERSON RASMIJN KILLED POENTJE CASTRO
May 24, 2022

Around 4:30 pm, a judge informed Anderson Rasmijn that the charges of premeditated murder have been dropped. The judge said that the Public Prosecutor’s office assumed and concluded that Rasmijn killed Castro without sufficient proof.

They also failed to provide a motive for the killing.

Prosecutor mr. Yolanda Pronk explained that they will analyze the case internally based on the judge’s decision. It is likely that the prosecutor will appeal the decision.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: August 11, 2022, 11:43:31 AM »

unbelievable - never ever go to Aruba there is no justice if a crime happens.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: August 30, 2022, 08:52:10 PM »

unbelievable - never ever go to Aruba there is no justice if a crime happens.

For real! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.