April 25, 2024, 10:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #869 3/20/2015 -  (Read 1629321 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1960 on: May 30, 2023, 07:44:09 PM »

https://twitter.com/AlcatrazEast/status/875409790658375685

Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: May 30, 2023, 07:56:11 PM »

Joran probably paid them to beat him up! He thinks  that will get him out of taking a ride to the U.S. court of law! NO WAY buster!!!

Seriously, who thought he would have even survived this long in the supposed worst prison on earth?  Yet he has seemed to only comfortably thrive and continue his criminal activities.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: May 30, 2023, 08:55:27 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/30/americas/natalee-holloway-suspect-peru-prison

Natalee Holloway case suspect Joran van der Sloot wants to be transferred to the US, lawyer says
By Tatiana Arias, Claudia Rebaza, CNN, and Jimena de la Quintana, CNN Español
Updated 6:42 PM EDT, Tue May 30, 2023

Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, wants to be temporarily transferred to the United States, his attorney Maximo Altez said Tuesday.

Van der Sloot is set to be extradited from Peru to the United States to face extortion and fraud charges related to an alleged plot to extort Holloway’s family after her disappearance, Peruvian officials have said.

Altez said he received a letter from van der Sloot last week asking the attorney not to appeal his transfer to the United States. “I want to go to the US,” van der Sloot wrote, Altez told CNN en Español on Tuesday.

Van der Sloot was involved in a fight inside his prison ward during visiting hours on Saturday and suffered a cut to his fingers and some bruising, Altez said. He was placed in the prison’s medical section, Altez said.

“It wasn’t a direct assault against him, it was a fight among some inmates and my client got involved when he tried to defend his friend, who was injured on the leg. As a consequence (Joran) got injured in his hand,” Altez told CNN en Español.

The attorney had earlier said his client had been “severely” beaten, ABC News reported.

Van der Sloot, a Dutch national, was convicted in 2012 of murdering Stephany Flores, 21, in his Lima hotel room and sentenced to 28 years in prison.

“He (van der Sloot) was not beaten. He was not attacked,” a spokesperson for the Peruvian National Penitentiary Institute said in a statement sent to CNN en Español on Monday.

The spokesperson did not comment further.

Altez told CNN en Español that van der Sloot sent him another letter the day after the incident requesting his transfer to another ward or another prison.

Altez can’t communicate directly with his client as there are no phones inside Peru’s Challapalca Prison, so they communicate by letter, he said.

An attorney for the Holloway family, John Kelly, declined to comment when reached by CNN Tuesday.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: June 02, 2023, 03:21:13 PM »

Waiting... 

https://abc3340.com/news/local/joran-van-der-sloot-to-be-transferred-into-us-custody-this-weekend-natalee-holloway-lima-peru-callapalca-prison-extradition-abc-news

Joran van der Sloot to be transferred into US custody this weekend
by ABC 33/40Fri, June 2nd 2023, 4:07 PM CDT

Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the unsolved 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, will be transferred at midnight Saturday from the Callapalca prison to Lima in Peru, sources confirmed to ABC News. He will then be transferred to the US, likely tomorrow.

Last month, the Peruvian government issued a Supreme Decree to allow the temporary extradition of van der Sloot.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: June 03, 2023, 03:02:43 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/joran-van-der-sloot-key-suspect-natalee-holloway-disappearance-moved-n-rcna87583

Joran van der Sloot, key suspect in Natalee Holloway disappearance, moved to new prison ahead of extradition to U.S.
June 3, 2023, 2:41 PM CDT
By Associated Press

Máximo Altez, van der Sloot’s lawyer, said is client was being taken by land from the Challapalca prison in Peru’s southern Andes to the Piedras Gordas prison on the outskirts of Lima.

“In the coming days, the INPE (National Penitentiary Institute) will hand over the condemned man to Interpol Peru with the goal of handing him over to U.S. authorities from the FBI,” said a statement from the INPE released Saturday.

Altez said that once the bureaucratic procedures are completed and van der Sloot is given a medical exam, his client will be transferred to the U.S. He estimated the extradition could take place on Tuesday, but Peruvian officials did not confirm this day.

Van der Sloot has agreed to be sent to the United States where he faces trial for alleged extortion and wire fraud charges linked to the Holloway case, his lawyer said.

When asked by the Associated Press why his client agreed, the lawyer responded: “He is imprisoned in the worst prison in the world,” referring the maximum-security Challapalca prison.

“Any prison in the United States is a five-star hotel” in comparison, he said.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 03:04:43 PM by grace-land » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: June 03, 2023, 04:46:29 PM »

https://twitter.com/greta?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Greta Van Susteren@greta · 3h

OFFICIAL STATEMENT (in Spanish) from PERU about Joran van der Sloot’s transfer INPE despliega acciones de traslado del interno Joran Van Der Slot - Noticias - Instituto Nacional Penitenciario - Plataforma del Estado Peruano

========

https://www.gob.pe/institucion/inpe/noticias/772454-inpe-despliega-acciones-de-traslado-del-interno-joran-van-der-slot

Google translation

INPE deploys transfer actions for inmate Joran Van Der Slot
Release
Communication no. 25-2023
June 3, 2023 - 10:58 AM m.

The National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) informs public opinion of the following:

Under strict security measures, the National Penitentiary Institute began the transfer of the inmate of Dutch nationality Joran Andreas Petrus Van Der Sloot or Joran Van Der Sloot or Van Der Sloot, from the Challapalca Penitentiary Establishment to a penitentiary establishment in Lima, due to admission temporary, complying with the resolution dated May 30, 2023 issued by the Twenty-second Criminal Settlement Court of the Superior Court of Justice of Lima.

The transfer occurs after last May 10, by Supreme Resolution No. 094-2023-JUS, Peru agreed to the request for temporary surrender made by the US authorities of the aforementioned inmate, for processing in the United States of America , for the alleged commission of the crimes of extortion and fraud against the citizen Elizabeth Ann Holloway.

In the next few days, INPE will proceed to hand over the convicted person to the OCN INTERPOL PERU, in order to hand him over to the US authorities of the Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: June 04, 2023, 06:18:41 AM »

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-key-suspect-natalee-holloways-case-moved-new-prison-ahead-extradition-tot-us

Big Move Made Ahead of Key Natalee Holloway Suspect's Extradition to US

By The Associated Press
  June 3, 2023 at 10:32am

The chief suspect in the unsolved 2005 disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway is being transferred to a prison near Peru’s capital ahead of his pending extradition to the United States to face charges linked to her vanishing, officials said Saturday.

The government of Peru, where Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot was serving a 28-year sentence for the murder of a Peruvian woman, authorized his extradition to the U.S. in May.

Máximo Altez, van der Sloot’s lawyer, said is client was being taken by land from the Challapalca prison in Peru’s southern Andes to the Piedras Gordas prison on the outskirts of Lima.

Altez said that, according to the treaty between Peru and the United States, van der Sloot is being extradited to the U.S. temporarily for one year to face legal proceedings and in the event of a delay, this period can be extended for another year.

“At the end of this, he has to be returned to Peru,” Altez said. He will spend “at most two years in the United States.”

A 2001 treaty between Peru and the U.S. allows a suspect to be temporarily extradited to face trial in the other country. It requires that the prisoner “be returned” after judicial proceedings are concluded “against that person, in accordance with conditions to be determined by” both countries.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: June 04, 2023, 04:41:22 PM »

Photos at the link...

https://cnnespanol.cnn.com/2023/06/04/imagenes-exclusivas-de-joran-van-der-sloot-desde-el-interior-de-la-carcel-asi-fue-su-traslado-a-lima-orix/

Google translation

Exclusive images of Joran van der Sloot from inside the prison: this was his transfer to Lima
By Jimena De La Quintana, Andy Ortiz
18:25 ET(22:25 GMT) June 4, 2023

Crédito: CNNE

(CNN Spanish) - This Friday CNN en Español exclusively recorded the images of Joran Van der Sloot's departure from the Challapalca prison in Tacna, Peru, bound for another prison in Lima, from where he will later be handed over to United States authorities for transfer to that country.

The images show how Van der Sloot leaves the area of the inmates' cells, is searched and handcuffed before being transferred to an office where he signs some documents and is evaluated by a prison doctor. After that, he got into a vehicle from the National Penitentiary Institute in which he was transferred by land, around 11 pm local time, to the Ancón I maximum security prison in Lima.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: June 04, 2023, 07:23:56 PM »

Jimena de la Quintana
Sun, June 4, 2023 at 5:24 PM PDT
Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, will be temporarily transferred to US custody on June 8 to face extortion and fraud charges, Peruvian authorities told CNN.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/process-transferring-natalee-holloway-case-235410887.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: June 05, 2023, 09:49:05 AM »

Prime suspect in Natalee Holloway case to be transferred to U.S. on Thursday

Peru's Ambassador to the U.S., Gustavo Meza-Cuadra, said earlier that he hoped Van der Sloot's temporary extradition to face the U.S. charges would "enable a process that will help to bring peace to Mrs. Holloway and to her family, who are grieving in the same way that the Flores family in Peru is grieving for the loss of their daughter, Stephany."

He should rot in Peru a jail in the US would be like a spa..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prime-suspect-natalee-holloway-case-114420653.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: June 05, 2023, 04:54:52 PM »

Uh oh...

https://www.fox16.com/news/world-news/ap-international/lawyer-suspect-in-natalee-holloway-disappearance-to-challenge-extradition-from-peru-to-us/
Lawyer: Suspect in Natalee Holloway disappearance to challenge extradition from Peru to US
by: AP
Posted: Jun 5, 2023 / 05:43 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 5, 2023 / 05:43 PM CDT

LIMA, Peru (AP) — The lawyer for the main suspect in the unsolved 2005 disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway on Monday said his client has changed his mind and plans to challenge his extradition to the United States.

Defense attorney Máximo Altéz announced the decision of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot just hours after the Peruvian government confirmed the extradition would take place Thursday. Altéz said van der Sloot reversed course following a meeting with Dutch diplomats.

“He does not want to be extradited to the United States of America,” Altéz said, adding that he intended to file a writ of habeas corpus. “He was visited today by his embassy (representatives) who made him see the mistake he was making by being extradited without due process.”

The attorney said van der Sloot was never notified of an open extradition process, and as a result, was not able to challenge it. Less than a week ago, Altéz had said his client explained in a letter he did not plan to challenge the extradition.

The embassy did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: June 05, 2023, 05:18:24 PM »

Hi gang. Been awhile. I’m shocked i remember my password 😂 Can he change his mind at this point?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: June 05, 2023, 06:45:54 PM »

Hi gang. Been awhile. I’m shocked i remember my password 😂 Can he change his mind at this point?

From what I have read, the process has begun. Joran "...on Monday refused to sign the laissez-passer that would allow him to be extradited to the United States..."
Hopefully, the process doesn't take too long and he will be on his way to the U.S.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/natalee-holloway-suspect-extradited-us-saturday-sources/story?id=99799720
Joran van der Sloot, suspect in Natalee Holloway disappearance, plans to appeal extradition: Lawyer
By Aicha El Hammar Castano and Emily Shapiro
June 5, 2023, 5:51 PM

Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the unsolved 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, on Monday refused to sign the laissez-passer that would allow him to be extradited to the United States, his lawyer told ABC News.

Van der Sloot plans to appeal his extradition to the U.S., Maximo Altez, his lawyer, said. A hearing on the appeal will likely happen Tuesday or Thursday, he added.

This process could slow down when van der Sloot is transferred to the U.S., but it is unclear how much this action will delay his extradition.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: June 05, 2023, 06:56:09 PM »

https://santamariatimes.com/espanol/noticias/mundo/holand-s-sospechoso-cambia-de-parecer-y-ahora-buscar-frenar-su-extradici-n-de-per/article_6a118a78-0503-503d-934b-5ebfb1951bc0.html

Google translation

Dutch suspect changes his mind and will now seek to stop his extradition from Peru to the US
By MAURICIO MUÑOZ - Associated Press Jun 5, 2023 Updated 2 min ago

LIMA (AP) — The lawyer for the Dutch prisoner Joran Van der Sloot announced Monday that he will file an appeal before a Lima court to prevent his client's extradition to the United States, scheduled for Thursday, so that he can be prosecuted for a case linked to the disappearance of a young American.

“He has changed his mind and does not want to be extradited to the United States; He was visited today by his embassy (Netherlands), which made him see the mistake he was making by being extradited without due process, "said his lawyer Máximo Altez in an interview with international media. .

The prisoner is in a Lima jail awaiting his extradition to the United States on Thursday, where he will be prosecuted for a case linked to the disappearance of a young American woman in 2005, Peruvian prison authorities reported Monday. He is serving time for the murder of another woman that happened five years later.

But the defense attorney explained mid-afternoon on Monday, regarding his client's change of heart, that "he has realized that if he travels to the United States he will not have a fair trial." before a jury and that the jury is made up of ordinary people, "who are influenced by the newspapers. " In his opinion, "there is currently a media lynching against him."

Altez added that he will present a "habeas corpus" against the president of Peru, Dina Boluarte, against the president of the Council of Ministers, Alberto Otárola, and against the Minister of Justice, Daniel Maurate. In parallel, Altez assured, the embassy of the Netherlands is filing a complaint with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the lack of due process.

The Associated Press called the Dutch embassy in Lima and the Peruvian Justice Ministry for comment without immediate response. The Peruvian Foreign Ministry responded that "they have not received any complaint from the Netherlands regarding the case."

The defender of the implicated commented that the "habeas corpus" processes must be resolved within 24 hours, "but in practice that does not happen", for which he assured that all efforts will be made "to avoid this transfer".

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: June 07, 2023, 07:51:20 AM »

Joran van der Sloot case: Dutch officials advise prime Natalee Holloway suspect to fight transfer, lawyer says

Adam Sabes, Armando Velasco
Tue, June 6, 2023 at 6:29 PM EDT
Dutch officials are advising Joran van der Sloot to fight his scheduled transfer from Peru to the United States, where he's facing federal charges relating to an alleged extortion plot, according to his lawyer

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S LAWYER TO FILE HABEAS CORPUS PETITION IN ATTEMPT TO STOP TRANSFER TO USA

He's afraid 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/joran-van-der-sloot-case-222934556.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: June 07, 2023, 01:33:46 PM »

https://twitter.com/greta?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Greta Van Susteren @greta · 5h

The irony: Joran showed Natalee his hometown/ Aruba in 2005…and now Joran gets to see her hometown / Birmingham Alabama 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/us/joran-van-der-sloot-likely-transferred-despite-last-minute-efforts-interpol-official
Joran van der Sloot will likely be transferred to US despite last-minute efforts: Interpol official
By Adam Sabes, Armando Regil Velasco

An Interpol official in Peru tells Fox News Digital he believes Joran van der Sloot will be transferred to the United States despite last-minute efforts by his lawyer to keep him in the country.

Van der Sloot is the prime suspect in the May 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba during a Mountain Brook High School, Alabama, senior trip.

Maximo Altez, a lawyer for van der Sloot, told Fox News Digital he has filed a habeas corpus petition against the Peruvian government in an attempt to stop the transfer of his client to the United States.

The court filing by Altez says his client wasn't notified by Peruvian officials of the "temporary extradition" process that was ongoing against him, which Altez contends is a "serious constitutional violation."

According to the lawyer, the Peruvian court has 24 hours from Tuesday morning to respond to the petition.

However, Col. Carlos López Aeda, the chief of Interpol in Lima, Peru, told Fox News Digital he believes the extradition will still happen as planned Thursday.

López Aeda said van der Sloot is being held at the Ancón 1 Prison in Lima until he's transferred to FBI custody on Thursday. The FBI will then take him to the U.S.

"He is already admitted to the Ancón 1 Prison in Lima awaiting his next transfer to the USA," López Aeda said.

A Peruvian court on Wednesday ordered the director of Ancón 1 Prison to notify van der Sloot of the upcoming extradition.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/joran-van-der-sloot-case-fbi-plane-heading-peru-transfer-prime-natalee-holloway-suspect
Published June 7, 2023 12:57pm EDT
Joran van der Sloot case: FBI plane heading to Peru for transfer of prime Natalee Holloway suspect
Joran van der Sloot will be taken to the US tomorrow
Adam Sabes , Armando Regil Velasco
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: June 07, 2023, 08:47:07 PM »

Time is running out for another appeal...10...9...8...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/joran-van-der-sloot-case-lawyer-natalee-holloway-suspect-makes-last-ditch-effort-block-transfer-us
Joran van der Sloot case: Lawyer for Natalee Holloway suspect makes last-ditch effort to block transfer to US
The FBI is scheduled to transfer Joran van der Sloot to the US from Peru on Thursday
By Adam Sabes , Armando Regil Velasco

FIRST ON FOX: The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot has again appealed his client's upcoming temporary transfer to the U.S. with time running out.

Van der Sloot is the prime suspect in the May 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba during a Mountain Brook High School, Alabama, senior trip. He's facing federal charges relating to an alleged extortion scheme connected to her disappearance.

Maximo Altez, a lawyer for van der Sloot, told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that he has filed another appeal in what appears to be a last-ditch effort to stop his client from being temporarily transferred to the U.S., where he'll face federal charges.

In the filing obtained by Fox News Digital, Altez writes that he's filing the "Precautionary measure to avoid the extradition of [Joran van der Sloot]." The filing was presented to the court on Wednesday afternoon.

Altez also told Fox News Digital that the Peruvian court hasn't yet denied his habeas corpus petition filed on Tuesday.

Time is running out as van der Sloot's lawyer seeks to stop the transfer. Col. Carlos López Aeda, the chief of Interpol in Lima, Peru, told Fox News Digital earlier that the FBI will leave Lima with the Dutch national on Thursday.

The habeas corpus petition by Altez says his client wasn't notified by Peruvian officials of the "temporary extradition" process that was ongoing against him, which Altez contends is a "serious constitutional violation."

On Wednesday, a Peruvian court ordered the director of Ancón 1 Prison to notify van der Sloot of the upcoming transfer.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/fbi-arrives-peru-extradition-suspect-natalee-holloways-disappearance/story?id=99918177
FBI arrives in Peru for extradition of suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance to US: Sources
Joran van der Sloot faces extortion and wire fraud charges in the U.S.
By Aicha El Hammar Castano
June 7, 2023, 7:32 PM

The flight carrying the FBI agents arrived in Lima around 4 p.m. local time Wednesday, sources said. Sixteen people were on the flight -- including eight federal agents and eight crew members, the sources said.

Following a medical check and other extradition processes, van der Sloot and the FBI agents are expected to depart for the U.S. between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. local time. The Peruvian government told ABC News they will provide footage "showing his transfer."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: June 08, 2023, 10:35:08 AM »

Photos and Video at the link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/joran-van-der-sloot-case-fbi-leaves-peru-natalee-holloway-suspect-face-charges-us-source

Published June 8, 2023 10:37am EDT
Joran van der Sloot case: FBI leaves Peru with Natalee Holloway suspect to face charges in US: source
The plane carrying Joran van der Sloot took off shortly before 8:00 a.m.
By Adam Sabes , Armando Regil Velasco

LIMA, Peru – EXCLUSIVE: Joran van der Sloot left Peru on Thursday morning and is en route to the United States with agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Van der Sloot is the prime suspect in the May 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba during a Mountain Brook High School, Alabama, senior trip.

The plane took off shortly before 8:00 a.m. from Jorge Chavez International Airport, according to van der Sloot's lawyer, Maximo Altez.

Altez has filed multiple appeals in attempts to stop the temporary extradition, but Peruvian courts didn't take action on them before his client's departure.

In an earlier court filing, Altez says his client wasn't notified by Peruvian officials of the "temporary extradition" process that was ongoing against him, which Altez contends is a "serious constitutional violation."

Van der Sloot is expected to arrive in Birmingham, Alabama on Thursday afternoon.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1978 on: June 08, 2023, 02:05:00 PM »

Joran van der Sloot arrives in Alabama to face extortion charges in Natalee Holloway case
Updated: Jun. 08, 2023, 2:48 p.m.|Published: Jun. 08, 2023, 9:20 a.m.

[img]https://www.al.com/news/2023/06/joran-van-der-sloot-extradited-peru-to-alabama-to-face-extortion-charges-in-natalee-holloway-case.html[/img
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: June 08, 2023, 02:05:30 PM »

https://twitter.com/jgray78/status/1666814225929605122
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.