March 28, 2024, 03:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Immigration System Works - No fix for Greed and Lazy  (Read 1634 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 24, 2013, 05:52:32 AM »

The immigration system works fine.  Generations came here legally, followed the rules, and prospered. 

Lazy and greedy people existed back then too.

Today, it seems like lazy and greedy people come and stay illegally.  They need welfare.  They need fraud/bogus/phoney/stolen identities to work.  They prosper on the backs of hard working people who follow the rules, generations of Americans who didn't live on welfare.

Can you fix lazy and greedy?

I don't think the immigration system is broken.  What is broken? Enforcement.

Why aren't people charged with crimes and deported for using phoney/stolen/bogus/fraud identities to work?  Get mortgages?  Welfare?  Why reward criminals?

Why do the criminals demand special privledge? More welfare?  Free legal help?  A never ending free ride?  Amnesty?

What's wrong with the immigration system that worked for generations of Americans?

Why aren't they overwhelming China?  Living on Chinese welfare?  Mexico?  Saudi Arabia?

What do greedy politicians get?  Mob rule Democracy?  More votes to continue stealing from average, everyday people?

Greedy and lazy seeking to turn every community and the nation into the next Detroit city?

I think Detroit collapsed due to laziness and greedy.  I think corruption among the political class lives and breaths because of lazy and greedy people.  Lazy and greedy people are parasites on the productive members of society.

Just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 06:03:48 AM »

I keep hearing that everyone has a right to healthcare.  Why?

Why should anyone pay for your healthcare greed?  The greed of politicians?

I keep hearing that doctors and other workers shouldn't be allowed to 'profit' from their labor.  Does that mean they work for free?

About all those lazy and greedy generational welfare recipients?  Should they be allowed to profit from their lazy and greedy lifestyle?

Isn't stealing someone the labor of others slavery?  Makes the plantation system sound great.  Free healthcare, food, housing, education, Obamaphones...the list of freebies is seemingly endless?

Years ago, for hundreds and thousands of years, someone had the 'right' to other peoples labor too.  Someone people signed up the laborers, made contracts between those with the rights for labor and those that labored.  I believe the majority of those with the obligation to labor were never free to make their own employment decisions.  They did get free housing, food, healthcare, education/training...everyone has to eat.

Today, the laborers labor and their labor is stolen before it get's to their pocket.  Millions prosper on their back.  The laborer can't seem to get free from the plantation.  No matter how hard they work, where they move, the rights of others to tax/steal their labor continues to grow.

Did slavery really exist?  It seems like slavery was really the right of one person to steal the labor of another.  Don't forget the free housing, food, healthcare, entertainment, etc. that the slave got in exchange for their labor.  A true 'no worry' lifestyle?

Today, slavery seems to be repackaged as someone's "rights".  Right to healthcare, housing, food, etc., paid for by others.

The masters seem to get political power and the 'right' to live a corrupt lifestyle.

What are these new "rights"?  The new language of slavery?  Stealing the labor of others? 

Lazy and greedy that can't be fixed?

Apparently, we need more immigrants to prop up Obamacare and ensure the continuation of stealing the labor of others...

Lazy and greedy never seem to give up.  They just repackage the concept of slavery with language...

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 06:07:15 AM »

"Sebelius: Pass Immigration Bill to Boost Obamacare Enrollment"

(CNSNews.com) - Asked Thursday if the Affordable Care Act will help "undocumented individuals," Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said no -- and that's why immigration reform is so important:

"Well, the (Obamacare) bill is crafted in such a way that those who are undocumented will not have access to the tax credits or shopping in the (health insurance) marketplace. That has been limited, which is, frankly, why -- another very keen reason why we need comprehensive immigration reform," Sebelius told a gathering of Latinos in Philadelphia.

See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sebelius-pass-immigration-bill-boost-obamacare-enrollment#sthash.ZY6i8xjv.dpuf

Pass immigration to strengthen the plantation system?

Mob rule? 

Slavery?

Greed and lazy?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 06:23:36 AM »

For decades, politicians and unions made empty promises to workers. 

In the private workforce, companies were required to end unsustainable pension and healthcare plans.  They had to take and honest look at obligations.  Private pensions became a thing of the past.

Government and unions seemed to continue to make 'empty' promises on steroids.  Making good on the promises was forced onto the back of future residents, workers, citizens...the back has started to collapse.

Are the promises broken?  Were they ever sustainable?  Did anyone fund them in the present?  Make good stewardship of the money a priority?  Were they empty from the get go?  Hollow?  Without form or substance?

The promise of amnesty?  More lazy and greedy welfare recipients and politicians?  Bigger corruption?  Empty promises?

Where does it end?

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.