April 18, 2024, 05:44:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama hides Obamacare subsidies for foreign students, guest workers"  (Read 1115 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 24, 2013, 10:37:02 AM »

American business, part time worker nation, and future generations must get to pay this debt too.

President Barack Obama told Americans Friday that federal aid is reserved for citizens, even though his deputies have drafted complex regulations to give taxpayer-funded Obamacare subsidies to foreign students and to millions of guest workers.

He made the misleading claim during a televised roundtable at the second stop of his two-day, two-state tour promoting more aid to students.

“Obviously, when it come to federal grants, loans, support, subsidies, that we provide, those are for our citizens,” Obama told a student questioner from the friendly audience of college professors, administrators and students at the Binghamton University in New York.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/23/obama-hides-obamacare-subsidies-for-foreign-students-guest-workers/#ixzz2ctflCBfE

I think there is something immoral on extracting/taxing working American families $20,000 a year for Obamacare - a product they may not want or need.

People live on less than $1 a day, and Obamacare is forcing up premiums everywhere.  A 'rich' benefits program or a thieves paradise?

A rich program is you want an annual sex change operation, $20,000 a year birth control, or a never ending supply of drugs - paid for with money confiscated/stolen/taxed from others.

You are born with your DNA, it says what it has to, and most of the time, it produces functional people.

Along comes 'modern medicine', doctors, and Obamacare.

No more waiting and saving your money for cosmetic surgery.  You can have your sex change annually and others are forced to pay for it.

Same with birth control..

Responsible people/families in the old days would tell their kids to save their money for cosmetic surgery (nose job, ear bob, sex change surgery).  Save your money if you want to have sex.  Nobody else should be forced to pay for your sexual entertainment, children, and mistakes.  Want a phone?  Get a job and save your money.

What do you need to do to continue this economic joy ride?  Vote certain kinds of politicians into office.  For some reason 'certain' politicians seem to be wealthy, making even more money, never living life like those they want to tax/steal/burden with debt.

For some reason, I've read, foreign workers employers are not forced to provide Obamacare to their workers or pay fines on foreign labor.

Great program Joe and Judy lunch bucket.  Lock them out of the labor force.  Black listed/black balled by the ruling class in DC.  Where is their hand up?  Pathway to prosperity?

When will America be for Americans?  Everyday people who are citizens and didn't break the law to get here and go on welfare?  People who love this country?  People who don't live on the government dole?

just my huble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.