April 19, 2024, 08:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama Doctrine - Genocide, Slavery, and Discrimination?  (Read 1440 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 25, 2013, 05:53:08 PM »

Doctrine?  Legacy?

Why does DC, the White House, Mr. Obama ignore the murder of Christians in the Middle East? 

"The Muslim Brotherhood Fall uncovers American-European schemes"

The George W. Bush administration planned to divide the Middle East into small states and re-arrange it to what former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice called “the Great Middle East” and “creative chaos”.  After Obama spent billions of dollars to support the Brotherhood, whom he thought could help him reach his goals faster, the Egyptian revolution exploded onto the world stage on June 30, toppling all these plans and arrangements, returning everyone to square one and telling them all.. “checkmate”.

In spite of the U.S suffering from terrorist operations both at home and abroad,  despite CIA knowledge that the Muslim Brotherhood is supporting terrorist groups ranging from al-Qaeda to Hamas by funding and providing arms and people, American politicians blindly keep marching behind the carrot that the Brotherhood dangles before them. Proof of Obama’s ambiguous relationship with the Brotherhood could be found when he came to Cairo to make his first speech to the Islamic world. Obama insisted to have Brotherhood leaders seated in the front row, even knowing the group was listed by many countries as a terrorist organization. This angered former President Mubarak who did not attend the speech as an objection to the new American president.

For some reason the welcome sign remains on for terrorists, criminals, illegal aliens, drug dealers, traffic in humans, etc...

They are now being forced to admit that what happened in Egypt was not a coup but a revolution, and spokespersons now also dare to raise words of criticism of the Brotherhood, accusing them outright of violence, that came after the arrest of a large number of the group’s leader. In the aftermath the Brotherhood is losing many of its allies, who are abandoning the group due to the hatred of the people knowing how they tortured and killed so many innocent people.

Why no mentions of sexual assaults, torture, genocide of Christians by DC?

read more here- http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57429

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 06:00:59 PM »

Who's going to pay off the TRILLIONS in national debt?  Wealthy folks with their hands in the cookie jar?  Wealthy politicians that prosper while the debt grows?

Everyone got used to the largest officially announced U.S. national debt of 16 trillion dollars. Moreover, despite the dire predictions, the global economy seems to be more or less stable, and recently liberal media have been happily reporting GDP growth in the United States and the European Union. However, it is not all that great.

Let's start with statistics. A number of researchers have conducted studies that indicate that the official U.S. statistics in nearly all areas - from unemployment to price fluctuations - is blatantly distorted and paints a positive picture that is very different from the reality.

The work of Professor James Hamilton of the University of Economics, California who analyzed the size of the public debt of the United States particularly stands out. According to official data since 2008, when the global economic crisis commenced, the U.S. national debt has increased from 5 to 16.4 trillion dollars. The debt is repaid by ordinary taxpayers who pay approximately $220 billion annually in interest alone.

Where did 11.4 trillion go since 2008?  Creating stimulus jobs in China?  Korea?  Topping off corrupt pension schemes?

Washington carefully conceals the information on the extent of the crisis in the country that followed the canons of monetarism. However, the information becomes known to the world, and the U.S. allies and partners are not happy because they know that the United States will emerge from the crisis in any way they can. They may be solving their problems at the expense of other countries, in particular Russia, as it has happened many times before, for example, in the case of placing Kudrin's oil and gas revenues in U.S. Treasury obligations

Some how, I imagine this will me a continued decline in the standard of living for everyday working Americans.  Welfare spending will continue to rise as lazy and greedy people demand more...

read more here - http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42010.html

How much more will they take from working people?  75%?  95% of the price of a gallon of gas?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 06:12:38 PM »

Hundreds of Egyptian protestors, many of them Coptic Christians, rallied in front of the White House Thursday, outraged over President Barack Obama's support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

"Don't support terrorists!" protestor Hale Salem said. "Don't support terrorists! Please, Mr. Obama I voted for you -- don't support terrorists."

"He's asking us as Egyptians to leave the terrorists in Egypt alone? To kill us, to kill our people? It's not gonna happen," another protestor declared.

Muslims were also present, voicing their opposition against the Brotherhood.

"I'm a Muslim," demonstrator Mina Khalifa said. "It's not a Christian thing. It's an Egyptian thing."

Another Muslim protestor, Suzanne Elnahal, said, "They are terrorists; they have done so many problems in Egypt."

read more here - http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2013/August/Egyptian-Christians-Muslims-March-against-Obama/

What is wrong with a government and politicians and administrative folks that support terrorism?  Genocide?  Slavery?  Assault?

Which one will be put on trial by global government for crimes against humanity?  So many in US government whine that we aren't at war with Islam, it is the acts of individuals and global terrorist organizations.  Is genocide the act of a nation?  Or the act of individual government officials?  Politicians? 

I recall reading about a lunch lady in the UK that lost her job for giving a Muslim child a pork product the child asked for.  She got fired.  What happens to those to support genocide?  Support terrorists and terrorism? 

What is wrong with this nation?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 06:19:19 PM »

"Islamism's slow genocide against Christianity"

There's a global religious genocide on “slow burn” with occasional conflagrations that make it into the mainstream media. There are an estimated 100 million persecuted Christians

As Egypt’s Islamists blame Christians for the ouster of Mohammed Morsi, anti-Christian violence has reached epidemic levels, with an estimated 82 churches across Egypt attacked and heavily damaged by pro-Morsi supporters in a mere 48 hours.

Unfortunately, the persecution of Christians is nothing new in Egypt or other Muslim-majority countries. But thanks to the mainstream media, few Westerners understand the true scale or nature of the horrors involved.

As you read this, Christians around the world are being murdered, raped, plundered, abducted, forcibly converted to Islam, or otherwise oppressed by Muslims. Christians in Muslim-majority areas are some of the most vulnerable and horribly oppressed people on earth; they live at the mercy of the mob and receive little or no protection from the police or other government institutions.

The reach of this silent tragedy is sweeping – a global religious genocide on “slow burn” with occasional conflagrations that make it into the mainstream media. There are an estimated 100 million persecuted Christians.

DC wants to give 'Amnesty' to illegal aliens, criminals, terrorists, drug runners/dealers, and others.  The number they use is 11 million.  There is no serious discussion about securing the border, enforcing the existing immigration laws, or deporting illegal aliens, criminals, terrorists, drug runners/dealers, and others. 

Where are the good people who stand up for everyday Americans?  The Americans that didn't employ the illegals as nanny's, maids, gardeners, and dishwashers? 

They seem to want to give money and more money, never ending money to those that murder folks because of their religion - genocide.

What is it when you put illegal aliens, criminals, terrorists, drug runners/dealers, and others above your own citizens?  Genocide?

What's wrong with a government that puts certain religions, illegal aliens, criminals, terrorists, drug runners/dealers, and others above it's own citizenry?  Genocide?  I think this is far worse than cronyism, nepotism, and favoritism. 

jmho

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 06:56:51 PM »

Who's going to pay off the TRILLIONS in national debt?  Wealthy folks with their hands in the cookie jar?  Wealthy politicians that prosper while the debt grows?

Everyone got used to the largest officially announced U.S. national debt of 16 trillion dollars. Moreover, despite the dire predictions, the global economy seems to be more or less stable, and recently liberal media have been happily reporting GDP growth in the United States and the European Union. However, it is not all that great.

Let's start with statistics. A number of researchers have conducted studies that indicate that the official U.S. statistics in nearly all areas - from unemployment to price fluctuations - is blatantly distorted and paints a positive picture that is very different from the reality.

The work of Professor James Hamilton of the University of Economics, California who analyzed the size of the public debt of the United States particularly stands out. According to official data since 2008, when the global economic crisis commenced, the U.S. national debt has increased from 5 to 16.4 trillion dollars. The debt is repaid by ordinary taxpayers who pay approximately $220 billion annually in interest alone.

Where did 11.4 trillion go since 2008?  Creating stimulus jobs in China?  Korea?  Topping off corrupt pension schemes?

Washington carefully conceals the information on the extent of the crisis in the country that followed the canons of monetarism. However, the information becomes known to the world, and the U.S. allies and partners are not happy because they know that the United States will emerge from the crisis in any way they can. They may be solving their problems at the expense of other countries, in particular Russia, as it has happened many times before, for example, in the case of placing Kudrin's oil and gas revenues in U.S. Treasury obligations

Some how, I imagine this will me a continued decline in the standard of living for everyday working Americans.  Welfare spending will continue to rise as lazy and greedy people demand more...

read more here - http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article42010.html

How much more will they take from working people?  75%?  95% of the price of a gallon of gas?

jmho

I'm supposed to take the opinion of a Russian journalist? 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.