April 25, 2024, 03:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/1/2013 - One Year Old Boy ( Antiq Hennis in Stroller Shot and Killed - KILLED  (Read 2008 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 02, 2013, 02:11:28 PM »

Father of 1-year-old child killed in Brooklyn not helping police track down his son’s killer: cops
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2013

The father of the 16-month-old child shot dead in his stroller is not cooperating with investigators trying to find his son’s killer, according to cops.

Little Antiq Hennis was shot in the head in Brownsville Sunday night.

The boy’s 23-year-old father, Anthony Hennis, has been arrested 23 times, police sources said, mostly for drugs.

Detectives believe the shooter was attempting to get back at Hennis for an earlier dispute, according to sources.
“He was definitely the intended target," a police source said.

Hennis is refusing to help investigators, NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly said Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/father-1-year-old-child-killed-brooklyn-helping-police-track-son-killer-cops-article-1.1443546

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 02:15:20 PM »

1 Year Old Toddler Antiq Hennis Shot and Killed in Brooklyn, NY While Being Pushed in Stroller By Parents

A one year old toddler, Antiq Hennis, was shot and killed last night while in his stroller with his parents in Brooklyn, NY. The fatal shooting took place at Bristol Street and Livonia Avenue in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn. According to reports, witnesses say that there were three or four shots fired. The police believe the bullets were meant for his father, Anthony Hennis, who has a criminal record of more than 20 arrests in New York and Pennsylvania that include narcotics, weapons possession and other crimes.

Posted September 2, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/09/02/1-year-old-toddler-antiq-hennis-shot-and-killed-in-brooklyn-ny-while-in-stroller-with-parents/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »

This makes me literally ill.THE WORLD WE LIVE IN IS A BATTLEGROUND, sorry caps lock and I am too tired to fix it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 01:31:39 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/06/stroller-shooting/2775627/
2 arrested in NYC stroller shooting
September 6, 2013

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. (AP) — Authorities in northeastern Pennsylvania say two men have been arrested in connection with the weekend shooting death of a New York City toddler in a stroller.

Police are labeling the New York residents "persons of interest" in the slaying of Antiq (an-TEEK') Hennis. They were taken into custody at about 6:30 a.m. Friday. No charges were immediately filed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.