March 28, 2024, 07:32:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elderly Couple Harold & Marion Crampton Found Shot to Death in Their Home  (Read 3339 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 05, 2013, 06:59:24 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Son-of-murdered-elderly-couple-They-never-met-anybody-they-didnt-like-222594691.html
Son of murdered elderly couple: 'They never met anybody they didn't like'
September 5, 2013

SPRING, Texas -- An elderly couple was found shot to death in their Spring home late Wednesday, detectives said.
“They were lifelong school teachers. Dad taught for 34 years, mom taught for 40,” said Mark Crampton, the victim’s son.
Family members called Harris County Pct. 4 constables to the couple’s home on Ludgate Drive near Reynaldo Drive around 8:30 p.m.
“We were concerned because we hadn’t heard from them all day and my brother and wife came to check on them, and found them” Crampton said.
According to the sheriff’s office, the victims were identified as 80-year-old Harold Crampton and 78-year-old Marion Crampton. They were married for 63 years.
Officials said both victims died from gunshot wounds, and homicide detectives were called in to investigate.
Deputies and family members were trying to figure out if the couple was robbed. Family members didn’t want to get into details about that.
”They never met anybody they didn’t like,” Crampton said.
The father loved cars. He built fiber glass tops for T-birds and corvettes in the late 50s. They loved to travel. They were supposed to go to South Dakota in a few days.
“They were going to, next week. To Mount Rushmore -- one of the few places in the country they haven’t been,“ Crampton said.

The couple leaves behind four children, 11 grandchildren and two on the way.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office asked anyone with information to call Houston Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 11:19:11 AM »

Very sad...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.