April 25, 2024, 04:02:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231206 times)
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2005, 01:57:48 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Anyone hear any information on Max?

I heard last night on the boards he was released.
klowe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2005, 01:57:52 PM »

I never saw the thread on them possibly getting out at the Lighthouse, that is where they supposedly took her when they left C&C's, the beach with the Lighthouse, and then not long afterwards they claim they dropped her off at the hotel.   I think riding with Joran was giving Nat a chance to say her final goodbye to him since the kids were leaving for the airport later that morning.  At least that is possibly the reason she would get in the car with him willingly, just a few innocent goodbye kisses.   Something somewhere went terribly wrong.
Klowe

**come home safely and soon Natalee**
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2005, 01:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
95 radio...sounds like roads blocked towards costa grandi/boca grandi/ all in pap/  this is on map/  kinda near golf course/ but inquitos said earlier
that this was not confirmed to be NH.
this is my take on what i just heard...anyone else listening here....
they r back to having spiritual people channel info on radio now
until they get nxt news post...

This is what was posted:

iquitos
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Radio TOP FM 95.1  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporting (in Papiamento) the discovery of a body in Sabana Basora related to another case and not repeat not to the Natalee Holloway case as far as I can tell

so maybe one of the guilty threw himself in on the shark side??
how many people do u think wash up dead in a month??

peace to all
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2005, 01:58:41 PM »

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

No Catriana..I just did a lot of digging through his website.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2005, 01:58:41 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
wwizard...when I ran across this last night you were the first person I thought of. It is a posting on a site that I found through the 4th suspect.The suspect communicates with several people, and this "marten" is an old man who is in that circle. Seems to back-up/support some sort of trafficking of women maybe?

Marten:
My modelling baby Stephanie .... all gorgeous "boobs and ass" ... When she eventually grows-up, she will be an important export commodity for Aruba. Most likely destination? Thailand of course. A certain well-known Dutchman has shown serious interest. Marten a Dutchman living life to the full in Thailand.

That's sick and sad.   But, it does seem to represent the criminal activity of some people.    Let's hope the authorities find "Stephanie" and rescue her.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2005, 01:59:15 PM »

Haven't heard a thing about this???

Here's a link where he is listed from the ISA
http://www.isaruba.com/breeze/documents/BreezeMarch242005.pdf.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2005, 01:59:42 PM »

selected posts from riehl:

That steve on the left picture is innocent. he works with the red cross aruba, and he's helping the family of the missing teen !!! I'm his friend and I also work with the red cross ARUBA !!!

Posted by: Roël | June 18, 2005 01:21 PM

Dan, please post something about this. Contact Roel for confirmation. I find it very distressing to drag an innocent man into the equation, just because he happens to have the same name.

If you have info to suggest otherwise, post it. If not, this is just creating confusion and is very unfair to Steve Croes on the left.

I also find it mindboggling that people are saying that it's the same person. Obviously they haven't had exposure to mixed ethnicities.

Posted by: Getagrip | June 18, 2005 01:33 PMI agree! It took me about 5 seconds to decide these two were not the same. It is obvious to me (and a couple of others like yourself and Angie) that these two men are of different ethnicities.

Maybe Roel can clear this up because it isn't fair to drag the Steve Croes on the left into this.

Posted by: Florida Girl | June 18, 2005 01:39 PM

Ok, just figured out why you think it would have 'tremendous ramifications'. Because SC on the left works for the Red Cross and has been involved in the search for Natalee?

Please, this is irresponsible. It's not the same guy.

Posted by: Getagrip | June 18, 2005 01:39 PM

Dan, if you want a real comparison why don't you put up the skinny version too? I don't think it is the same guy, the arubans on Scared Monkey who know the arrested Steve don't think it is him and the Arubans point out Croes is a common name. Roel knows of what he speaks I say take it down. There are differences in the nose, chin, and brow. We need to be more careful to protect the innocent and not go off on a tangent without a very solid basis.

Posted by: iquitos | June 18, 2005 01:42 PM

heee stupids.....

take of the picture on the LEFT this is another steve croes as I told you stupid yankees before this is a respectable member of aruba community a redcross member for many years and EMT.....

HOW can you guys be so stupid to think that this is the same person ..... ?????

again I cannot believe the stupidness i read, I suggest you all book a flight get down to aruba and very howmany steve croes live on aruba,.... .and than you may judge !!! poor steve croes....

BT

Posted by: Pathfinder | June 18, 2005 01:46 PM
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2005, 01:59:50 PM »

IF THEY DID kill her and put her in the water (even on the shark side) wouldn't they still have to find something?????

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2005, 02:00:43 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
not only no, but H*ll NO. theyre 3 creatures straight out of the pit.

u r funny

WELL....Your point   Shows conviction,friend.
No Wiggle Room??

nope, these are evil boyz. if u can look NH in the eyes knowing all the time watt u intended 2 do to her.......pure evil

If there was "intent" as you indicate, why, why would they allow anyone to see her go off with them from C&C? That's something I'm having a hard time swallowing.

[/quote]

Hay, this is watt I look like win I'm logged off, gotta do sum werk.

Below is my well worn theory for n e one thats new and its still holding up.
My theory is based on money not hormones.

NH is probably alive (if
she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random
events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and
we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt
the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more
now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" (and they did at the last possible second) and away we go......no body ever found means no
murder conviction
.....they do their "time" and are released........what a
gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted
vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her
back and it's
very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of
the caribbean
.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away
$20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women
cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest
w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't
matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a
nightmare like
this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot
more scared
of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings
men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts.
We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen.
There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000.
She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years
she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. This is the ONLY
scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing
accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2005, 02:01:39 PM »

Catriana, is it OK to send you a PM?

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2005, 02:01:46 PM »

Apparently, the currents run fast west ot Panama
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2005, 02:03:38 PM »

WHAT ABOUT THAT PICTURE??? Of Steve Croes and the friend underneath him named or nicknamed "Eightball????????????"

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2005, 02:03:57 PM »

wwizard...when I ran across this last night you were the first person I thought of. It is a posting on a site that I found through the 4th suspect.The suspect communicates with several people, and this "marten" is an old man who is in that circle. Seems to back-up/support some sort of trafficking of women maybe?

Marten:
My modelling baby Stephanie .... all gorgeous "boobs and ass" ... When she eventually grows-up, she will be an important export commodity for Aruba. Most likely destination? Thailand of course. A certain well-known Dutchman has shown serious interest. Marten a Dutchman living life to the full in Thailand.

Hi Kerin - could you elaborate a little on the connection here? I saw that Maarten link, but wasn't sure where it came from. The Web site of that guy and all the guys I've looked at seem to have the same photos of the same women, in seductive poses. I did not see the quote above, though.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2005, 02:06:49 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
WHAT ABOUT THAT PICTURE??? Of Steve Croes and the friend underneath him named or nicknamed "Eightball????????????"

Ok..maybe I'm dense, but what is the significance of "eightball"?
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

Marten:

Hi Kerin - could you elaborate a little on the connection here? I saw that Maarten link, but wasn't sure where it came from. The Web site of that guy and all the guys I've looked at seem to have the same photos of the same women, in seductive poses. I did not see the quote above, though.

Kerin - what website are you talking about? Could you give a link please?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2005, 02:07:18 PM »

Marten:

Chloe...this Arren's guy has a website. I can send the link if you like (because it may be taken down like the others). As with the other suspects it is not so much what THEIR page may reveal but it is when you weed through all the other people they talk to that a disturbing image appears. Arrens page links to a girl named Stephanie...and then to Marten. I just chose one of the more shocking posts.

blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2005, 02:07:52 PM »

"eightball" refers to cocaine

Looking for the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2005, 02:08:24 PM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"

Marten:

Kerin - what website are you talking about? Could you give a link please?

Would you like to start with Arren's page or would you like to link to the old mans?

batmanCJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2005, 02:08:43 PM »

Riehlworldview site reports the following . . .

Another Update: A reader who clais to know and sounds reasonable states that a group of students from Mountain Brook did go on a cruis on the Tattoo while in Aruba - no information to indicate Natalee went along. Marcus Wiggins, Croes former employer who vouched for him runs three boats - links embedded in boat images here.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2005, 02:08:58 PM »

Quote from: "blfit"
"eightball" refers to cocaine
Most of the time anyway.

I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.