April 25, 2024, 09:56:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231218 times)
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 12:59:40 PM »

Hello CAT..It's Blondie here to say Hello  Very Happy
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 01:00:39 PM »

Quote from: "veme"

Sure seems like an expensive investigation and a large chunk of national resources for one missing U.S. citizen (although one is ONE too many - I pray for NH's safe return to her loved ones), especially given the U.S border situation & the War on Terror.

It certainly seems to me the NH investigation is far more than a cautionary tale/date rape gone bad crime investigation.

This whole thing is starting to smell  like a fortunate poltical opportunity for the Bush administration. I know G.W. has made drug & human trafficking a  priority , but still can't help but wonder.........

What are people saying in Venezuela?

How many barrels of oil a day are produced there?

Sure would be nice to have SO MUCH oil -  so close to home.

Just wondering.
 Question
LOL! A person after my own heart! There are a lot of Texans on this board, though, so I'd suggest not opening this line of discussion.

I also think there is a much larger investigation going on, although there are posters who claim this is just a distraction to make it appear Aruba is making an effort. Still hope Natalee is found alive and soon.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2005, 01:00:55 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Bendex made comments about behavior of "rich" kids.

I was just saying that Natalee is not Paris Hilton for instance.

OK, I understand. Ive known sum "criminal" types and NH doesnt strike as one. she was prob "raised in a bubble" and fairly naive...least thats my feeling.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
klowe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2005, 01:01:13 PM »

I think that theory is a little far-fetched personally.  First of all, we have already determined that Nat had a lot more going for her in life than to become a drug smuggler for someone she had only known for a couple of days.  Secondly, why would they try to force someone to do something like that when there is not a shortage for the low-lives that would be more than willing to do this for $.
Nat had no motivation to do this, because she seems to come from a financially comfortable family, and she had her future planned out with a scholarship to UA.  She had a successful happy life ahead of her.
I personally don't buy that in a matter of days, she was convinced to become involved in something like that.  I don't think Joran or any guy has enough charm or good looks to have that kind of affect on most women, but particulary a girl/woman with as much class and ethics as Nat has.
I don't doubt however that the boys might be involved in that line of work.  As a matter of fact, that might be an idea to explore.  Everyone just assumes that this all happened on the basis of sex when in fact it might have been a matter of her being in the wrong place/wrong time on some kind of drug deal the boys were making, and possibly the other people involved took Natalee from them and now they are afraid to tell what they know for fear that along with charges of Natalees kidnapping, they might also be busted for the drugs, or worse, killed by the other drug dealers they might be involved with for providing information.
I hope we find out more soon, it could really be anything.
Klowe

**come home safely and soon Natalee**
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2005, 01:01:23 PM »

It is not "a prison".. it is "THE" prison, the only prison..

Sry, may Just be semantics, but still..

SL
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2005, 01:03:22 PM »

hello Cat Very Happy .It's Blondie.Here to visit.
Any news that's fit to print?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2005, 01:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "SL"
It is not "a prison".. it is "THE" prison, the only prison..

Sry, may Just be semantics, but still..

SL

Greta on Fox said there are actually two jails on Aruba and that Joren might be moved to the one with higher security. There are photos of both on the site. Is there a distinction between 'jail' and 'prison'? Probably, huh?
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2005, 01:05:16 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

I also think there is a much larger investigation going on, although there are posters who claim this is just a distraction to make it appear Aruba is making an effort. Still hope Natalee is found alive and soon.

I tend to agree. It's the reason the three boys were initially released and monitored (if that is indeed what happened). That's exactly what they do in the US, too: let the little fish free, because they will lead them to the big fish. And the big fish is who they really want.

It makes sense that the boys -- assuming that they're the little fish -- would refuse to talk, because the big fish would have threatened the little fish with harm to their families.
lilizzyboo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2005, 01:05:47 PM »

Quote from: "serenity2000"
Quote from: "lilizzyboo"
i have no clue if this has been mentioned....

two members confirmed that the pic of a guy with the booze bottle was indeed croes....but neither of them said that this  guy looked different weight wize....

i don't know, if i saw an old pic of someone i knew, i would state that it was infact that person, but would comment on if there were any changes to this person's appearance...the chubby croes looks like a more recent pic, why was this never mantioned by any of the ppl who knew him? do they really know of him?

k

It's the same guy:

i'm not saying it's not the same guy, just questioned the credibility of others....maybe if i didn't have this stupid dial up, or had to make it thorugh all the banter last night, i might have been able to catch a mention about the other posters commenting about his girth.

k
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2005, 01:05:52 PM »

Quote from: "klowe"
I think that theory is a little far-fetched personally.  First of all, we have already determined that Nat had a lot more going for her in life than to become a drug smuggler for someone she had only known for a couple of days.  Secondly, why would they try to force someone to do something like that when there is not a shortage for the low-lives that would be more than willing to do this for $.
Nat had no motivation to do this, because she seems to come from a financially comfortable family, and she had her future planned out with a scholarship to UA.  She had a successful happy life ahead of her.
I personally don't buy that in a matter of days, she was convinced to become involved in something like that.  I don't think Joran or any guy has enough charm or good looks to have that kind of affect on most women, but particulary a girl/woman with as much class and ethics as Nat has.
I don't doubt however that the boys might be involved in that line of work.  As a matter of fact, that might be an idea to explore.  Everyone just assumes that this all happened on the basis of sex when in fact it might have been a matter of her being in the wrong place/wrong time on some kind of drug deal the boys were making, and possibly the other people involved took Natalee from them and now they are afraid to tell what they know for fear that along with charges of Natalees kidnapping, they might also be busted for the drugs, or worse, killed by the other drug dealers they might be involved with for providing information.
I hope we find out more soon, it could really be anything.
Klowe

bravo, bravo..........this aint bout hormones, its about BIG money

Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2005, 01:10:26 PM »

Blondie... Welcome to the forum.  Please feel free to post any news / information you might have and discuss what others are posting.

Always nice to welcome new participants!!  Wink

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2005, 01:12:02 PM »

Quote from: "pinto"

I tend to agree. It's the reason the three boys were initially released and monitored (if that is indeed what happened). That's exactly what they do in the US, too: let the little fish free, because they will lead them to the big fish. And the big fish is who they really want.

It makes sense that the boys -- assuming that they're the little fish -- would refuse to talk, because the big fish would have threatened the little fish with harm to their families.

Does Anyone think**for 1 minute** the 3 MAYBE inocent?
Rubby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2005, 01:13:55 PM »

Veme

We are not going to go after Venezuela oil at this time.  Rolling Eyes
AUburn_Tiger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2005, 01:15:10 PM »

Hello!  I've been away from a computer for about 24 hours and I'm totally out of the loop! Anyone care to update?
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2005, 01:15:57 PM »

Question[/quote]There are a lot of Texans on this board

[/quote]

I'm only a naturalized texan. my heart will alwaze reside in the beautiful motherland called Alabama aka the HolyLand.

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2005, 01:16:45 PM »

I've tried to look at the "innocent" possibility with these 3 and there are just too many changes in their stories in order to protect themselves from something.  I guess the possibility is there that they may not have been the ones to actually take this girl, but know who did.  But I tend to believe that, at the least, VDS is in up to his neck in this.
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2005, 01:18:37 PM »

Chloe

ONE prison,

Paste:

The CPT's visit to Aruba was carried out from 30 June to 2 July 1994. The Committee's delegation visited the following places of detention:

Police establishments

Oranjestad Police Station
San Nicolaas Police Station
Prisons

Aruba Prison (KIA), Santo di Patia

END PASTE

SL
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2005, 01:18:51 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "pinto"

Does Anyone think**for 1 minute** the 3 MAYBE inocent?

not only no, but H*ll NO. theyre 3 creatures straight out of the pit.

wismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2005, 01:19:10 PM »

SandraK, I was just thinking the same thing.  It may be possible that JVS
and other 2 didn't realize what they were involved in.  Possible they are
being used because of JVS political/social/judicial status.  Wizard, any thoughts, your viewpoint is quite fascinating (sp).  Confused
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2005, 01:19:42 PM »

not only no, but H*ll NO. theyre 3 creatures straight out of the pit.[/quote]
u r funny

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.