April 26, 2024, 04:16:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231224 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 18, 2005, 03:18:37 PM »

Well I can say in Cali, middle class would be anywhere else's upper class but that ain't the point. Honestly, I don't put myself in any class because money doesn't matter.

I can and will say, anyone can and will save, eat top ramen, collect cans etc to give their child a nice graduation trip. I know when my daughters school took the 5th grade trip to Washington DC, even the kids from what would be considered poverty neighborhoods, were there. Their parents, extended family, wanted them to experience something positive and perhaps something they didn't get when they were kids.

Believe me, parents, will sacrfice anything for their kids!!!! Regardless of what "class" they are in!
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 18, 2005, 03:19:08 PM »

AMERICANINARUBA are you out there? is there anything new? right now theres and hour special on fox on NH missing
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 18, 2005, 03:19:16 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Catriana"
After the information coming out on this case, I would think that parents should scrutinize their teens 'websites' and Internet surfing sites.

I know, if I had teens at home, I'd be doing some major investigation of their computer temp files, etc.

Exactly, Catriana! NetNanny, etc. are excellent pieces of software to put on a PC used by teens.

I'm wary of that...I have my reasons. We had a livejournal "incident" at this school my junior year. One of my friends is into all kinds of drugs, and talked about this, as well as the people she tried them with, freely on her journal. I'm glad someone found that because, for a while at least, she was watched so she couldn't get into to much toruble. But because I was on her friends list, I was scrutinzied too...I had not done drugs, drank, anything, nor even hinted at that on my website. I complained about my weight and about my ex boyfriend, and the counselors told my parents that I was anorexic and depressed...overkill. I know they were trying to watch our backs, but we were also put on a list of kids to "watch" and that list was sent to the police department...my name was on it and I was HIGHLY offended by this.
I'm saying I think it's graet for parents to keep an eye on things like that, but they DO need to be careful not to over exaggerate or be overly cautious.

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 18, 2005, 03:19:32 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
NativeLing: Bon Dia. How, may I ask, is the atmosphere on the Island today? Are folks still searching or are there only official searches going on? Thank you.

I don't know if "people" are still searching.....
The official investigators though are working 24/7....
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 18, 2005, 03:21:07 PM »

((Native)) ((Kerin)) ((everyone))

By the way, hello. lol That was kind of rude of me ranting without saying HI first! Sowwy..
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: June 18, 2005, 03:21:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
OK Kerin I would hope not also.  I don't think they'd give up passwords etc. to allow others to get to their websites - do you???

Stranger things have happened. Maybe that's one piece of info that daddy VDS got from Joran when they met? (password) Because Valentin's website was jammed UP with posts from people going off on his brother and now it's down too right? Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2005, 03:22:24 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
NativeLing: Bon Dia. How, may I ask, is the atmosphere on the Island today? Are folks still searching or are there only official searches going on? Thank you.

I don't know if "people" are still searching.....
The official investigators though are working 24/7....

yes people are still searching, they just cancled the summer carnival for the search of NH :0)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2005, 03:22:35 PM »

I would imagine myspace would have taken down Joran's site to save their servers Wink
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 18, 2005, 03:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
((Native)) ((Kerin)) ((everyone))

By the way, hello. lol That was kind of rude of me ranting without saying HI first! Sowwy..

warm {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to Cali. Designated driver again tonight?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 18, 2005, 03:22:45 PM »

or , r offical folks officially being searched for by the good folk on one happy island? Rolling Eyes ?
u never know.

peace to all
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 18, 2005, 03:23:28 PM »

I am so upset that they have not found her as yet.  Monday (we all know) will be three weeks - are they still searching for her????

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 18, 2005, 03:23:56 PM »

lol Kerin.. Gawd.. I hope not.. but I am always on call! Maybe I am weird to some but I like to make sure my friends don't drink and drive.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 18, 2005, 03:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Apparently a daughter of a senior McWane executive goes to MB High and he has been helpful with planes and so on.  We established early on that FBI involvement owes to intercession of Senator Sessions and Condi Rice.   No known government security ties.  The father seems to down to earth and decent for that anyway.  

The absolute truth!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 18, 2005, 03:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "Catriana"
After the information coming out on this case, I would think that parents should scrutinize their teens 'websites' and Internet surfing sites.

I know, if I had teens at home, I'd be doing some major investigation of their computer temp files, etc.

Exactly, Catriana! NetNanny, etc. are excellent pieces of software to put on a PC used by teens.

I'm wary of that...I have my reasons. We had a livejournal "incident" at this school my junior year. One of my friends is into all kinds of drugs, and talked about this, as well as the people she tried them with, freely on her journal. I'm glad someone found that because, for a while at least, she was watched so she couldn't get into to much toruble. But because I was on her friends list, I was scrutinzied too...I had not done drugs, drank, anything, nor even hinted at that on my website. I complained about my weight and about my ex boyfriend, and the counselors told my parents that I was anorexic and depressed...overkill. I know they were trying to watch our backs, but we were also put on a list of kids to "watch" and that list was sent to the police department...my name was on it and I was HIGHLY offended by this.
I'm saying I think it's graet for parents to keep an eye on things like that, but they DO need to be careful not to over exaggerate or be overly cautious.

Yes, MBHS. It should only be used as a monitoring tool.  Smile

mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 18, 2005, 03:24:52 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
mbhs05 -- someone posted a rumor that there was a donation fund set up at AmBank in B'ham. I went to their site but saw nothing. Do you know anything about this? thanks

I know there's more than one account...I don't know if there's one at Amsouth...maybe you could go in and ask? There was a post earlier about an account set up in Mississippi too...I haven't been to the bank yet, but I have to go today anyway-I'll ask them when I get there and if they have one, I'll post it soon as I get back!!![/quote]
Um, well, a little difficult to go in and ask since I live in the Northwest.  Wink If you can find out anything, and if they set up a link, I'll be they would get plenty of donations online.[/quote]

Ok well I'LL go ask! I'll PM you when /i know.

hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 18, 2005, 03:24:55 PM »

There have been no noteworthy developments reported today (Saturday) in the Holloway case.  Hasibokos.com has received information of many initiatives that have been taken to boycott Aruba. We informed you about the petition to ban Aruba and also the bad publicity that the island has been getting is hurting the tourism industry. It’s clear now that some people have definitely find a way to exploit the situation and fill their wallets…….The latest example of this concerns production of  T-Shirts with different demeaning/awful text towards Aruba printed on them. These are being sold on http://www.tohellwitharuba.com/ for 22$ a piece. You can also view and/or leave a comment on the situation on their website.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 18, 2005, 03:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
lol Kerin.. Gawd.. I hope not.. but I am always on call! Maybe I am weird to some but I like to make sure my friends don't drink and drive.

That's definitely not weird...that's a true friend.  Very Happy

chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 18, 2005, 03:26:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
OK Kerin I would hope not also.  I don't think they'd give up passwords etc. to allow others to get to their websites - do you???

Stranger things have happened. Maybe that's one piece of info that daddy VDS got from Joran when they met? (password) Because Valentin's website was jammed UP with posts from people going off on his brother and now it's down too right? Smile

News reports say Joran and his Dad did NOT in fact meet - -the judge's decision was reversed before they actually met.

Judge Bob Wit ruled that Van Der Sloot's father, Paul Van Der Sloot -- himself a judge -- cannot visit his son, the boy's mother told CNN. The mother, Anita Van Der Sloot, said the judge did allow her to visit, however.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/18/missing.teen/index.html
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 18, 2005, 03:26:41 PM »

HELLO CALI  Surprised

Bon tardi DJ Taylor....con ta? Wink
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 18, 2005, 03:26:46 PM »

dj would you look at the picture in the full cache and tell me if it is the steve croes you know?   I understand there is another steve who is with the red cross.  you will get a text page and can get picture by clicing on full cache in the google caption.  

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:SCchOeSdilUJ:216.55.182.166/emanonsc+%22Steve+Croes%22&hl=en&lr=&strip=1

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
AMERICANINARUBA are you out there? is there anything new? right now theres and hour special on fox on NH missing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.