April 26, 2024, 07:47:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231236 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 18, 2005, 03:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
HELLO CALI  Surprised

Bon tardi DJ Taylor....con ta? Wink

bon tardi................ami ta bon danki :0)

would u translate from 95?

i shall do my best, the problem is that its raining like hell here so the comunication is pretty bad but i will try :0) i let you know ;0)

thnx-yes and it's probably reall hot in florida.

peace to all
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 18, 2005, 03:39:13 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
HELLO CALI  Surprised

Bon tardi DJ Taylor....con ta? Wink

bon tardi................ami ta bon danki :0)

would u translate from 95?

i shall do my best, the problem is that its raining like hell here so the comunication is pretty bad but i will try :0) i let you know ;0)

thnx-yes and it's probably reall hot in florida.

man its the worse,  muggy hot sticky just nasty :0) anyway i am trying to get this radio thing going :0) if not i shall call AMERICAINARUBA to help me out if mine doesnt work..........:0)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2005, 03:39:19 PM »

I'll bite at the congressman statements.

It's not that hard to get ahold of a congressman and get them involved. In fact, I could call mine ont he phone right now or even go to his house. That would be because my congressman's daughter goes to school with my daughter.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: June 18, 2005, 03:40:08 PM »

Hi DJ...I didn't see you come in. Did I read earlier that you are about to have a baby any day??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2005, 03:40:21 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
wwizard...when I ran across this last night you were the first person I thought of. It is a posting on a site that I found through the 4th suspect.The suspect communicates with several people, and this "marten" is an old man who is in that circle. Seems to back-up/support some sort of trafficking of women maybe?

Marten:
My modelling baby Stephanie .... all gorgeous "boobs and ass" ... When she eventually grows-up, she will be an important export commodity for Aruba. Most likely destination? Thailand of course. A certain well-known Dutchman has shown serious interest. Marten a Dutchman living life to the full in Thailand.

This took some work but I figured out who Marten is. To read the above quote, it does indeed sound like the guy is involved in something not too good. However, after reading Stephanie's site and his site, I don;t think that's the case. It sounds like they have communicated some. His site even says he's looking for a serious relationship (ie these are singles matching sites apparently?_)

Further on, I noticed that this guy says he wrote a book about Thailand and maintains a website. I couldn't find his book on Google anywhere...though it could be something that's published in another country or even sold by the author himself directly. I did find the website though....here:

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/mtp/

It's a message board that doesn' t seem to get a lot of posts considering the number of members. You have to go to the Matter's of Heart section.
There you'll find an interesting thread about online dating and how he's gotten 1500 emails.....some kind of experiment he claims. Then check out some of his other threads.

Naw....this guy isn't trafficking. But he is still some kind of strange person....probably a dirty old man looking for a young chick.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2005, 03:41:25 PM »

DJ, how are you doing today?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 18, 2005, 03:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "Ting"

The US does not deploy FBI agents to missing person cases, nor do congressmen generally get involved .

Actually, the FBI was involved in the Amy Bradley case early on too.
http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/bradley.htm

http://www.tggweb.com/amybradley/amy-update.htm -- scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see that the FBI were involved in this case.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 18, 2005, 03:45:32 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
DJ, how are you doing today?

i am fine thank you, trying to get my radio working, so i can translate, i think i will just call AMERICANINARUBA so she can do this
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 18, 2005, 03:48:08 PM »

Curiosity...were you able to find any examples of these "stories" Marten writes to the girls?

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 18, 2005, 03:48:29 PM »

the radio is reporting the sabana basora search for the dead person referred to earlier.  apparenly crime is a growing problem on aruba.  two case in less than three weeks.  the guy was taken out there in his own pickup and dumped.   Mad
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 18, 2005, 03:48:29 PM »

Good looking Chloe. I was to lazy to search lol.

Hopefully to halt further FBI confusion, you can read what they do simply from their site... http://www.fbi.gov/aboutus.htm

"combating international and national organized crime"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: June 18, 2005, 03:50:34 PM »

:::watching the FOX special on Natalee:::
so what do we know from our Aruban friends about this "prison" the 4 suspects are being transferred to?
Is that a normal procedure once a suspect is held for X number of days?

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 18, 2005, 03:50:34 PM »

okay this is really getting ridiculous. this steve johnson guy in chicago with his tohellwitharuba.com website (yeah, i looked it up) and now freaking geraldo is on tonight with "aruba cover-up".....

at some point these guys are going to really "queer" this investigation...this is the height of irresponsibility.

i don't blame the arubians if they're ticked off, i sure would be this really frosts my .....! Embarassed

The state of the condition insults my intuition
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 18, 2005, 03:50:56 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "Ting"

The US does not deploy FBI agents to missing person cases, nor do congressmen generally get involved .

Actually, the FBI was involved in the Amy Bradley case early on too.
http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/bradley.htm

http://www.tggweb.com/amybradley/amy-update.htm -- scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will see that the FBI were involved in this case.

That's true.
But how many agents and for how long? I thought there was some delay at first, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it was well before 9/11 and the War on Terror concerns, FBI shortages and the U.S.border concerns we have now.
 Smile

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: June 18, 2005, 03:53:14 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"
okay this is really getting ridiculous. this steve johnson guy in chicago with his tohellwitharuba.com website (yeah, i looked it up) and now freaking geraldo is on tonight with "aruba cover-up".....

at some point these guys are going to really "queer" this investigation...this is the height of irresponsibility.

i don't blame the arubians if they're ticked off, i sure would be this really frosts my .....! Embarassed

Mojo.. Embarassed is right! If I "ever" thought there was some coverup happening in Aruba, I put that thought to rest once the judge said daddy VDS cannot visit his son.

FOX now showing video of the Tattoo and the prison.

Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 18, 2005, 03:54:44 PM »

veme, I believe that there are 12 FBI agents in Aruba at this time. I hope that you are wrong. It would be, to say the least, adding insult to injury for this family if you are correct.

It is true that I am aware of similar speculations, albeit from something of a different perspective. As I mentioned elsewhere, the internet is very diverse, and while US foreign policy does indeed enjoy overwhelming popularity with Americans, it would be disingenous, not to mention inaccurate, to suggest that this is the case worldwide.

With regard to Natalee, I agree with the poster who expressed the hope that arrangements can be made that will return her to her parents, and enable the family to return together to Alabama.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 18, 2005, 03:54:49 PM »

how do i attach a photo?
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 18, 2005, 03:55:08 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Good looking Chloe. I was to lazy to search lol.

Hopefully to halt further FBI confusion, you can read what they do simply from their site... http://www.fbi.gov/aboutus.htm

"combating international and national organized crime"

After looking at "What we Investigate", why are they there? What am I missing?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: June 18, 2005, 03:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
the radio is reporting the sabana basora search for the dead person referred to earlier.  apparenly crime is a growing problem on aruba.  two case in less than three weeks.  the guy was taken out there in his own pickup and dumped.   Mad

right....it seems to be very important to harry...
not as important as good furniture go cheap/ or nice rims tho

peace to all
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 18, 2005, 03:56:31 PM »

OKAY  you guys i kinda got in contact with the radio, is there any specific questions that you would like me to ask them>? since i cant listen to the radio i am on there website they are chatting in papiamentu aswering questions
so shoot some so i can ask........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.