April 25, 2024, 12:59:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231202 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: June 18, 2005, 03:57:51 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "NativeLingo"
HELLO CALI  Surprised

Bon tardi DJ Taylor....con ta? Wink

bon tardi................ami ta bon danki :0)

would u translate from 95?

i shall do my best, the problem is that its raining like hell here so the comunication is pretty bad but i will try :0) i let you know ;0)

thats strange,
djtaylor disappeared red
 maybe her radio is in natives frig/fountain...

peace to all
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: June 18, 2005, 03:58:54 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Ohhh....I totally agree. You are talking to the middle-class right here. I saved for that trip for 3 years.
 And it is my understanding that this is a yearly trip so these kids have known for years and been able to save.  We definately are not poor but have a fund saving money to go to Disney again so it does not put us in the debtors jail.  "Mickey Money"  LOL

Lainey
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: June 18, 2005, 03:58:57 PM »

What was their basis for saying that they highly suspect NH is alive yeseterday?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: June 18, 2005, 03:59:42 PM »

Curiosity...were you able to find any examples of these "stories" Marten writes to the girls?

Well, he has a list of sex jokes on his site. The guy seems pretty obsessed with young women. And he refers to himself as 'living the full life' in Thailand on his profile.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:05 PM »

DJ - Questions for A radio - if appropriate:

a. Any information on whether the owner of the Tattoo owned other smaller dinghies that Croes might have gotten his hands on to help out Joran?

b. Any confirmation of the report from Curacao that Croes broke into a Fisherman's Hut - and anchor, rope, tape was found missing?
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "NativeLingo"
HELLO CALI  Surprised

Bon tardi DJ Taylor....con ta? Wink

bon tardi................ami ta bon danki :0)

would u translate from 95?

i shall do my best, the problem is that its raining like hell here so the comunication is pretty bad but i will try :0) i let you know ;0)

thats strange,
djtaylor disappeared red
 maybe her radio is in natives frig/fountain...

i am here but my freaking RADIO wont work :0( i am getting in contact with AMERICANINARUBA to see if she can help me out, i want to translate but the rain and thunder has my radio going crazy....sorry you guys but i will keep on trying :0(
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:40 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Hi Dragonfly!

I see there's not much progress today  Crying or Very sad

No not really.  But it was pretty crazy yesterday, so maybe this will be one of those down days.  I love the news when it comes and we all sit on pins and needles waiting to hear everything, but maybe a "rest" is good today.  lol.

We all NEED a rest, or at least a "slowdown". When I have time later I will post some ideas about why we are all getting so bogged down on this site. It isn't just the fault of the people in here.

One point though: I post FAR differently when Dash or mbhs05 are on here because I feel that they need every bit of uplifting and stress relief they can get!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: June 18, 2005, 04:01:53 PM »

OKAY  you guys i kinda got in contact with the radio, is there any specific questions that you would like me to ask them>? since i cant listen to the radio i am on there website they are chatting in papiamentu aswering questions
so shoot some so i can ask........

DJ...do they know why the suspects are being tranferred to a prison? Is it a space issue?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: June 18, 2005, 04:02:24 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi Dragonfly!

No not really.  But it was pretty crazy yesterday, so maybe this will be one of those down days.  I love the news when it comes and we all sit on pins and needles waiting to hear everything, but maybe a "rest" is good today.  lol.

We all NEED a rest, or at least a "slowdown". When I have time later I will post some ideas about why we are all getting so bogged down on this site. It isn't just the fault of the people in here.

One point though: I post FAR differently when Dash or mbhs05 are on here because I feel that they need every bit of uplifting and stress relief they can get!

*raising hand* "Here!"

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2005, 04:03:35 PM »

Quote from: "lainey"

Ohhh....I totally agree. You are talking to the middle-class right here. I saved for that trip for 3 years.
 And it is my understanding that this is a yearly trip so these kids have known for years and been able to save.  We definately are not poor but have a fund saving money to go to Disney again so it does not put us in the debtors jail.  "Mickey Money"  LOL

That's cute, Lainey!

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2005, 04:03:47 PM »

:::shudders:::

You don't want to know what goes on in Tailand. Let's just say, he's living in his own Neverland Ranch there  Rolling Eyes I am really grossed out now ...
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 18, 2005, 04:05:05 PM »

Curiosity...were you able to find any examples of these "stories" Marten writes to the girls?

Sorry I'm so late gettng back to you, as I have been reading the full section of "hearts" in that luney's website. I did not find any letters, only references to the claim that he's recieved around 1500 emails from his online ads in singles sites.

What I did figure out is that he lied in is tickle site about wanting a serious relationship and marriage. His own site puts down marriage. You only have to read the negatives he's listed about marriage to figure that out. Then again, he did say it was an experiment, so probably anything he wrote wasn't meant to be serious....only to get those emails rolling in. Get a load of his thread on "hope for older guys". Also, check out a few of those threads with advice on kissing and other sexual topics. Glad he's miles away from those young ladies in Aruba. Like I said....dirty old man looking for young chicks.

Kerin - did you have a chance to look his site over? If so, what did you think?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 18, 2005, 04:05:20 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

Well, he has a list of sex jokes on his site. The guy seems pretty obsessed with young women. And he refers to himself as 'living the full life' in Thailand on his profile.

Chloe, isn't Thailand known for their sex trade? I need to look back through Selena's posts for the stats.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 18, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »

That man Martin...he is a pedophile..it is obvious...he is in contact with many young girls....

Could there be a link????  Am I grasping for straws???

When I was looking at all the suspects' sites...I also went to some of their friends' sites...and he had had contact with almost all of them.....seems strange to me...could just be coincidence...dunno...but definitely something that should be looked into.....hence the reason I think Kerin should become.....his new prey (for information purposes only)
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 18, 2005, 04:06:38 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi Dragonfly!

I agree,,,If you are interested,,,there is a Fund for Natalee that has been set up at AMSOUTH@CRESTLINE  35 Church Street, Mountain Brook, Birmingham, AL  35213,,   Also there are some light blue rubber bracelets availabe locally,,,if interested will try to find out if they are available online,,,,,per our local TV Station

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2005, 04:06:48 PM »

One of his links to that little girl in india is sickening.  His post on her site is horrible.  There were others who look under 15 and lots of dirty old men.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: June 18, 2005, 04:07:22 PM »

Kerin they are.. but what is most disturbing is they have child "brothels".
RPG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2005, 04:08:31 PM »

Hi All,
Just been listening to Fox. I have great respect for Aruban people and Gov't, but the constant line about the Dutch System and how well it works does not appear to be entirely applicable to this case (since cases like this are very rare in Aruba and experience in solving case is probably also minimal.) (Also the fact that NH is still missing after all this time, and time is critical, does not help System either.)  I believe U.S. image of this case in Aruba would be much better if Gov't was willing to be more open with any facts that would not compromise the investigation and also use assets of FBI in any way possible. I get the impression that the Gov't goes on the defensive any time MSM asks a question. If I were Gov't in Aruba, I would be asking for help from anyone who could help solve the case. It would not make Gov't look inefficient to me. It would make me believe that they want to solve case ASAP.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2005, 04:08:39 PM »

quote]We all NEED a rest, or at least a "slowdown". When I have time later I will post some ideas about why we are all getting so bogged down on this site. It isn't just the fault of the people in here.

One point though: I post FAR differently when Dash or mbhs05 are on here because I feel that they need every bit of uplifting and stress relief they can get![/quote]
that's so true.

DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2005, 04:09:08 PM »

OKAY  you guys i kinda got in contact with the radio, is there any specific questions that you would like me to ask them>? since i cant listen to the radio i am on there website they are chatting in papiamentu aswering questions
so shoot some so i can ask........

DJ...do they know why the suspects are being tranferred to a prison? Is it a space issue?

no its not a space issue, its because they sentence them another 8 days and  well  aparently there has to have been some sort of evidance that made them take them to prison........but again they are very limited with what they are telling the media
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.