April 18, 2024, 11:16:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231097 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: June 18, 2005, 04:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
People like Marten, are why parents need to monitor their kid's web use. Actually, I'd be appaulled if my kids were using the web to find dates. It's an easy way to get into a lot of trouble. I'm amazed at the number of teens using the web to advertise. Haven't they heard about the pedophiles out there who are watching the web?

kids have wedsites that a parent would never find... sorry

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 18, 2005, 04:20:08 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
This guy makes me think of how many young girls lately run away with older men from the internet.

His site make me think of an old Law and Order SUV episode.. man in a foreign country, bought a 14 year olf girl a ticket to somewhere in Europe, had "contacts" in the US to get her a passport and lie and say they were parents..and *poof* she was gone onto foreign soil.

I wonder if we could send his site in?

Probably but I doubt the tickle site would do anything. And in Thailand is he breaking any laws? Plus maybe we should keep him online for now.  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 18, 2005, 04:20:37 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I agree Dragonfly. They seem to follow innocent until proven quilty. Somehow is the US we lost that a long time. Taint our jurys with too much press and don't get ALL the facts together and end up blowing letting criminals walk free.

It's really strange how they operate.  As far as information being released to the public and the press, they definately favor the "suspect".  But as far as being locked up on only suspicion of a crime seems to favor the prosecution.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 18, 2005, 04:20:52 PM »

Anyone US girls on there?
ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 18, 2005, 04:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
OKAY  you guys i kinda got in contact with the radio, is there any specific questions that you would like me to ask them>? since i cant listen to the radio i am on there website they are chatting in papiamentu aswering questions
so shoot some so i can ask........

DJ...do they know why the suspects are being tranferred to a prison? Is it a space issue?

no its not a space issue, its because they sentence them another 8 days and  well  aparently there has to have been some sort of evidance that made them take them to prison........but again they are very limited with what they are telling the media

On the Fox report that just ran, they said that the 3 suspects (Juron, Deepak and Satish) may be transferred to the K.I.A. prison this weekend, because typically, suspects are only held in the local jail for 10 days.  So, if they were arrested on June 9, their 10 days would be up this weekend.  FYI, the K.I.A. prison is located in San Nicolas on the south eastern area of the island (see map, partially hiddeny by label with International School). http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Images-Fun/map3.pdf

On another note, Greta left Aruba and went back to U.S.  Her "blog" says she may return on Monday.  I hope she goes back - she gave some good reports...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159910,00.html
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 18, 2005, 04:21:03 PM »

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1996-27-inf-eng-1.htm

link to aruba's prison info....looks interesting...
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 18, 2005, 04:21:08 PM »

Thank god your here AMERICANINARUBA ahaha, i was starting to wonder, anyway i have been trying to get the radio station in aruba but its raining realy realy bad,  so i cant get it transmitted, i am going to buy food please if there is anything new  be sure to call me :0)

YA HEEEEEEERD AIA
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 18, 2005, 04:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
What type of criminals are in the prison?  What is the population?  Would they be in the general public in prison?  gonna do a search and see what I can find out.

it overlooks the ocean
but i don't think that is any comfort to those inside,
   right DJ T??   It be ironic if NH shows up somewhere in time to save Joran from housewaerming party @ kia...

peace to all
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 18, 2005, 04:22:04 PM »

Nancy....interesting...I can't imagine a Jail being worse than a prison...do you have a link to this information...I am intrigued

I dont have a link but i can confirm you that yes the prison is better thatn jail....in the jail here at the police departments are cement beds and theirs a hole in the ground that serves as the toilet...adn you get fed i think its bread and cheese...and in prison theirs normal beds...real toilets and normal food and its cooler and less mosquitos and "more comfortable" i dont know how comfortable a prison can be but...its better than the jail in police department

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 18, 2005, 04:22:20 PM »

they should take them to curacao prison AHAHHA my god they wont last a day in that prison..........they CONFESS for sure (if it is in fact them) ahahahah anyway i gotta go,..................AIA YOU BETTER KEEP ME POSTED, CALL ME WHEN YOU CAN bye bye (bye bye everyone )
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: June 18, 2005, 04:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
What type of criminals are in the prison?  What is the population?  Would they be in the general public in prison?  gonna do a search and see what I can find out.

it overlooks the ocean
   right DJ T??   It be ironic if NH shows up somewhere in time to save Joran from housewaerming party @ kia...

ive seen it up close, what would you like to know...?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 18, 2005, 04:22:40 PM »

Ok I'm out...but ya'll can make those bracelets yourself...see the picture a page back. Doesn't matter what color yarn. Just braid it. Talk to ya'll soon!

DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 18, 2005, 04:23:44 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

it overlooks the ocean

ahah you are so right, ahahah housewarming party that put a smile on my face....................
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 18, 2005, 04:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "pinto"
Quote from: "chloe2"

I also think there is a much larger investigation going on, although there are posters who claim this is just a distraction to make it appear Aruba is making an effort. Still hope Natalee is found alive and soon.

I tend to agree. It's the reason the three boys were initially released and monitored (if that is indeed what happened). That's exactly what they do in the US, too: let the little fish free, because they will lead them to the big fish. And the big fish is who they really want.

It makes sense that the boys -- assuming that they're the little fish -- would refuse to talk, because the big fish would have threatened the little fish with harm to their families.

Does Anyone think**for 1 minute** the 3 MAYBE inocent?

not only no, but H*ll NO. theyre 3 creatures straight out of the pit.

I think it is very possible.
Hey yall
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: June 18, 2005, 04:24:20 PM »

I just happened to see an interview with an Arubian official who said the jails are not equipped to house suspects for too long...he explained there are very specific needs for longer term inmates that they can't provide in the jail.  One example he gave is, there are no areas for meetings with attorneys, interrogations and such, food service is limited, etc.

I appreciate all the work you are doing!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 18, 2005, 04:25:22 PM »

they should take them to curacao prison AHAHHA my god they wont last a day in that prison..........they CONFESS for sure (if it is in fact them) ahahahah anyway i gotta go,..................AIA YOU BETTER KEEP ME POSTED, CALL ME WHEN YOU CAN bye bye (bye bye everyone )

Bye!!!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 18, 2005, 04:25:59 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Nancy....interesting...I can't imagine a Jail being worse than a prison...do you have a link to this information...I am intrigued

I dont have a link but i can confirm you that yes the prison is better thatn jail....in the jail here at the police departments are cement beds and theirs a hole in the ground that serves as the toilet...adn you get fed i think its bread and cheese...and in prison theirs normal beds...real toilets and normal food and its cooler and less mosquitos and "more comfortable" i dont know how comfortable a prison can be but...its better than the jail in police department

one of Greta's live broadcasts showed the jail as being air-conditioned. Is that true?

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: June 18, 2005, 04:27:13 PM »

I'll go ahead and add another point:

75% of the "hard news" being posted is from Fox. FOX REPEATS ALL OF ITS PROGRAMMING FOR DIFFERENT TIME ZONES. When you good folks from Calif. hear a "Breaking Story" it was breaking 3 or 4 hours ago. This is what is causing a TON of the back-and-forth stuff like the judge said this, the judge said that, blahblah. Plus they are trying to keep an audience so they say "Next we go back to Aruba", then jump in with Durbin or Schiavo or whatever, and you wait 10 minutes to get a rehash of something from 2-3-4 hrs. ago. We need to keep in mind that NOTHING on Fox after 9:00 EST is live but the crawls and updates!

THAT is part of the confusion on here too. It feels like one step forward, 3 steps back and people get frustrated.

I wait till 1:00 CST to watch HC and Greta and bear in mind it's a Repeat. That also is when the board slows down!

More later...  Very Happy

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 18, 2005, 04:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Ok I'm out...but ya'll can make those bracelets yourself...see the picture a page back. Doesn't matter what color yarn. Just braid it. Talk to ya'll soon!

will do, MBHS. Thanks so much!

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 18, 2005, 04:27:36 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"

one of Greta's live broadcasts showed the jail as being air-conditioned. Is that true?

No their are only sertain areas of course...where you go to visit them and such but no the cells are NOT airconditioned unlike the US...they have openeings to the outside no AC

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.