April 19, 2024, 01:27:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231105 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2005, 01:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "Armchair_Detective"
Good Morning All,

I have only been able to lurk the past day & half as hubby has been lurking @ me!! hehe...I have to read almost all of number 8??? to catch up 2 y'all....

Any news this AM?? Thank u in advance

I don't think there is really anything new coming out this morning.  All information in #8 is really around the arrest of the 4th suspect yesterday.
lilizzyboo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2005, 01:34:58 PM »

Three Aruba Suspects to Be Transferred to Prison...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2005, 01:35:05 PM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
But we don't actually know that the stories have changed.  All we know it what has been reported in the media, which doesn't mean that it is correct.  The Aruban LE seems to be making public what they want to make public.  I think the reason for this is that they know the whole, or at least most, of the story but don't want the public to know yet.  Maybe because there are more arrests coming.  I don't know, it's just my theory.

I agree because last weekend they said "resolved" and that pretty much can only mean one thing.  And that they are just following all possible leads, clues, etc. to end this completely - at least I hope!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2005, 01:35:16 PM »

Quote from: "mehill10"
i found this post on  Riehl World View

The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen.

does not seem to be alot of information coming out today

If this is true, I am still sticking to my original theory which I have had for a while:

Nat goes w/Jor, steps into a car she doesn't realize has 2 other guys in it

Someone has slipped her a drug

I believe the 2 brothers are innocent and did drop Nat/Jor at Marriott.  Whatever happened happened there - I believe Jor pushed himself physically on her and Nat was having a reaction to the drugs and she died.  I have a physical trainer whose son was slipped GHB in his sports drink while working out at our local gym (in suburb of Philadelphia!) and died - so it can easily happen.  

Jor had to call somebody to come and help him - and they quite possibly could have disposed of the body.  The people they are calling in are people who quite possibly have come in on this scene on the tail-end

The original story was sold to the brothers as "Heh, we all drove off in the car together, people saw us, and this girl has gone missing, so let's stick together."; Jor has changed his story twice since then, and the brothers told the exact same story separately once they were rounded up and have not changed it

I don't believe any of the drug trafficking, slave/prostitute theories.  This is a sex crime gone bad.  The brothers aren't talking because they don't know...Joran isn't talking because he knows the body isn't recoverable.

As always, just my opinion...
serenity2000
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2005, 01:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"

i'm not saying it's not the same guy, just questioned the credibility of others....maybe if i didn't have this stupid dial up, or had to make it thorugh all the banter last night, i might have been able to catch a mention about the other posters commenting about his girth.

k

Ahhh, I see. It can be a challenge keeping up with the forum especially when there's a lot going on. You can step away for a few minutes, come back and there will be 10 new pages. Anyway, as someone else mentioned, the people here who knew him verifed that it's him....skinny or fat.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2005, 01:37:42 PM »

The sex crime stays the most believable scenario.

I think we all hope for a different twist that might allow for her to be alive somehow.

It is hard to imagine thought how J could have gone on with tests and graduation as if his life was untouched by any trama.

Strange at best.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2005, 01:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
But we don't actually know that the stories have changed.  All we know it what has been reported in the media, which doesn't mean that it is correct.  The Aruban LE seems to be making public what they want to make public.  I think the reason for this is that they know the whole, or at least most, of the story but don't want the public to know yet.  Maybe because there are more arrests coming.  I don't know, it's just my theory.

one has to keep an OPEN mind.
 You think Joran would have run home to DAD for help ?!
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2005, 01:39:33 PM »

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"
Three Aruba Suspects to Be Transferred to Prison...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159970,00.html

Thanks lilizzyboo!  That certainly clarifies the confusion.  Wink
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2005, 01:39:34 PM »

Afternoon all...Tom..caught the replay of the radio interview...was pretty cool...was wondering...have you been in contact with ArubaGirl outside the blog? Why DID she dissapppear? was she tired of all the Aruba bashing and quit? She was a worth while source....she was up until three in the morning a few weeks ago....
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2005, 01:40:02 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
The sex crime stays the most believable scenario.

I think we all hope for a different twist that might allow for her to be alive somehow.

this aint bout sex, drugs r rock n' roll, its bout BIG money, in my view.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2005, 01:41:37 PM »

Did the Croes guy have access to any smaller watercraft, used for ferrying people back and forth to bigger boats, as part of his working on the Tattoo?  I saw a picture of this boat with a smaller craft right up next to it.  

The Tattoo's owner says the electronics on the Tattoo would make it pretty difficult for it to be taken out without anybody knowing about it.  But how about some support dinghies, etc?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2005, 01:42:10 PM »

AnnieMW1 also has a good theory  I too (if it is true) Natalee was kissing Joran - she probably was slipped something.   As she didn't strike me as a girl (young or naive) to just get in a car with 3 guys whom she either barely knows or doesn't know at all.  Just start kissing a guy she only meet twice at most.  Then the stories change and the brothers end up with they thought she may have ended up at a crack house.  

Then I believe they found drugs somewhere at Joran's or this Steve's and really started looking into the drug trafficing as well as possible slave trades just in case.  I just like the rest HOPE BEYOND HOPE that Natalee is alive.  But it is almost 3 weeks now.  AND SO FAR NO NATALEE.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »

I personally believe that letting the three go for several days was the worst thing for the case, as do you all.  Therefore, I think they are as perplexed (Polis in Aruba) by this case as the many of us are here- maybe even the FBI
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2005, 01:43:27 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Afternoon all...Tom..caught the replay of the radio interview...was pretty cool...was wondering...have you been in contact with ArubaGirl outside the blog? Why DID she dissapppear? was she tired of all the Aruba bashing and quit? She was a worth while source....she was up until three in the morning a few weeks ago....

She's still here - was on this morning.
klowe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2005, 01:44:12 PM »

stories changing=who was dropped off first?  I thought the brothers said they dropped Joran and Natalee off at the Beach by Marriot, and Joran is saying that he was dropped off at home and Natalee went with the brothers to be taken back to the hotel.  Of course this was from the supposed confession of one of the bros to one of the security guards, not anything actually confessed to officials that I am aware of.
But I still think that the fact that they are obviously lying about taking Natalee to her hotel proves they aren't completely innocent of any wrong-doing.   Lets face it, if they were telling the truth about dropping her off, we would not all be here debating this or worrying for Nats safety.   The videos did not show her returning.  The employees of Holiday Inn did not see her return.
If someone could come forward as a witness saying that they saw her after the boys supposedly dropped her off and where they saw them it would be really helpful.   They couldn't have been the only ones out and about that night (early morning).
Klowe

**come home safely and soon Natalee**
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2005, 01:45:09 PM »

What is the theory on drug trafficing? Trade her to pay a drug debt?

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2005, 01:45:30 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
not only no, but H*ll NO. theyre 3 creatures straight out of the pit.

u r funny

WELL....Your point   Shows conviction,friend.
No Wiggle Room??

nope, these are evil boyz. if u can look NH in the eyes knowing all the time watt u intended 2 do to her.......pure evil[/quote]

If there was "intent" as you indicate, why, why would they allow anyone to see her go off with them from C&C? That's something I'm having a hard time swallowing.

Also, on O'Reilly last night in an interview with the radio host representing the chaperones, O'R said it was BULL that the FBI has told those folks not to speak. Why won't they speak?
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2005, 01:45:37 PM »

Didn't each brother say that dropped Nat/Jor near the Fisherman's Huts?
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2005, 01:46:14 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Quote from: "gaijin"

She's still here - was on this morning.

OK, tks...just missed her then...wouldnt want to think that "we"ran one of the most reliable, an dependable sources off....
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2005, 01:46:36 PM »

Any news on the kid who claimed , to be a brother with an United states gouverment agent and that they where very close into solving the case

Only the facts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.