April 19, 2024, 10:22:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231127 times)
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2005, 01:46:54 PM »

Annie, I thought they said they dropped them off at the lighthouse and then changed their story to the Marriot.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2005, 01:49:07 PM »

Riehl now has the fat picture up and is trying to link him to the EMT.  Not even close.  The he has a post from Roel saying it is not the same guy ant that the one they have up is actually a Red Cross employee.  This is smearing the innocent without a real basis for doing so.  It should come down.  We discussed this yesterday and discarded this guy (the amazon review)  Hope moderators will intercede.  

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/croes_picture.html

Rolling Eyes
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2005, 01:49:22 PM »

It's gone back and forth as to whether:

1. They dropped them off at the Lighthouse, left, then came back for them, then dropped them at Marriott

2. Went to Lighthouse, didn't get out, then dropped them at Marriott

3. Left and dropped them off at Mariott

I have seen various versions throughout these threads...but I think their stories indicate that they ended up dropping Nat/Jor at the Mariott
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2005, 01:50:26 PM »

95 radio...sounds like roads blocked towards costa grandi/boca grandi/ all in pap/  this is on map/  kinda near golf course/ but inquitos said earlier
that this was not confirmed to be NH.
this is my take on what i just heard...anyone else listening here....
they r back to having spiritual people channel info on radio now
until they get nxt news post...

peace to all
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2005, 01:50:29 PM »

I'm talking about only the brothers' stories.
I think nobody believes Joran's story about being dropped off first - by now!
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2005, 01:51:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
95 radio...sounds like roads blocked towards costa grandi/boca grandi/ all in pap/  this is on map/  kinda near golf course/ but inquitos said earlier

Keep us posted. Does anyone have a link to a map of this area?

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2005, 01:52:02 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Afternoon all...Tom..caught the replay of the radio interview...was pretty cool...was wondering...have you been in contact with ArubaGirl outside the blog? Why DID she dissapppear? was she tired of all the Aruba bashing and quit? She was a worth while source....she was up until three in the morning a few weeks ago....

She's still here - was on this morning.

OK, tks...just missed her then...wouldnt want to think that "we"ran one of the most reliable, an dependable sources off....

That was another that was on this morning, Americaninaruba I think.  Arubagirl has not posted since 6/16.
WarmWaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2005, 01:52:15 PM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
What is the theory on drug trafficing? Trade her to pay a drug debt?

But if that were true her new "owners" would have sent a ransom note by now.  They'd have to know they could get more for her from her folks than elsewhere.

Whattcha reckon?
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2005, 01:53:04 PM »

How friendly is Croes with Joran?  Does anyone know?  Yes, he might not participate in a crime against a victim [ per his ex-wife ], but would he help with a cover-up?  Did he break into Fisherman's Huts and does he have access to a dinghy?
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2005, 01:53:22 PM »

Afternoon all...Tom..caught the replay of the radio interview...was pretty cool...was wondering...have you been in contact with ArubaGirl outside the blog? Why DID she dissapppear? was she tired of all the Aruba bashing and quit? She was a worth while source....she was up until three in the morning a few weeks ago....

Americaninaruba was on this morning.  Arubagirl has'nt been around for awhile.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2005, 01:53:54 PM »

wwizard...when I ran across this last night you were the first person I thought of. It is a posting on a site that I found through the 4th suspect.The suspect communicates with several people, and this "marten" is an old man who is in that circle. Seems to back-up/support some sort of trafficking of women maybe?

Marten:
My modelling baby Stephanie .... all gorgeous "boobs and ass" ... When she eventually grows-up, she will be an important export commodity for Aruba. Most likely destination? Thailand of course. A certain well-known Dutchman has shown serious interest. Marten a Dutchman living life to the full in Thailand.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2005, 01:54:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

OK, tks...just missed her then...wouldnt want to think that "we"ran one of the most reliable, an dependable sources off....

That was another that was on this morning, Americaninaruba I think.  Arubagirl has not posted since 6/16.

Breaking NEws #8, end of thread...I'm almost positive she was on this a.m.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2005, 01:55:31 PM »

This is what was posted:

iquitos
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Radio TOP FM 95.1  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporting (in Papiamento) the discovery of a body in Sabana Basora related to another case and not repeat not to the Natalee Holloway case as far as I can tell.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2005, 01:55:48 PM »

Just raced here to read what I DREAMED and PRAYED for....a caption like this: "NH and the Scared Monkeys who saved Her" Interview tonight on FOX, CNN, and MSNBC.  You can do it, Monkeys. If anything ever happens to me, I've advised my family to go straight to you!
Take Care, Monkeys!!!!!  And may your Monkey Fever and Philosophy Spread!
cunucu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2005, 01:56:16 PM »

http://www.arubadag.com/

go there to link to the local television and radio stations...

if you speak dutch and spanish and papiamento...you're all set

I understand these languages, but there is often english spoken as well
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2005, 01:56:53 PM »

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

Anyone hear any information on Max?

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2005, 01:56:58 PM »

Does anyone have the link re: the Curacao paper alleging that Croews broke into Fisherman's Huts?  Recently?  [sorry for any misspellings...]
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2005, 01:57:07 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

This is what was posted:

iquitos
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Radio TOP FM 95.1  

Well let's hope so because the other night (that robbery or whatever) was not supposed to be "related" to NH but the next day they pick up this new guy - just don't know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporting (in Papiamento) the discovery of a body in Sabana Basora related to another case and not repeat not to the Natalee Holloway case as far as I can tell.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2005, 01:57:27 PM »

I'm Listening.. My pap **and Dutch** is very lame.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2005, 01:57:30 PM »

Hey Folks

If you have not already seen it, The Birmingham News did an article on blogs covering the Natalee Holloway story featuring Scared Monkeys, http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1157

We truly appreciate the Birmingham News for recognizing this and doing the story. Thank you.

Thanks to the many contributors as well. Keep the story on the forefront and everyone honest so that Natalee can be found and Nat's families can have piece of mind. Always remember the big picture.

Thanks,
Red & Tom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.