April 25, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231217 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 18, 2005, 07:55:15 PM »

They say her mom is being told every detail in the investigation, but she says she is not.  How long can they keep all of this a secret (by law).
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 18, 2005, 07:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Thanks! I just created the fake webpage to talk to Marten. I used ShellBell's photo.  

Hahaha! Did you really?!?  I had to go but am now reading and thanks for all the warm welcomes from you, georgiablues and others. If you really did set a trap for our friend Marten, keep us posted!
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56:09 PM »

Let's turn the citizens of Aruba, the victims and the USA against each other.  That will really help the investigation.  I'm sure the perps are loving this.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56:14 PM »

After seeing the ariel view of Aruba I can understand why the search is so difficult there. The terrain is very dangerous. I think we should thank the 700+ people that have been searching. Can you imagine spending your day walking through that brush? Wow!

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56:41 PM »

1.  Oldest brother now main suspect?
2.  Both youngsters might be innocent?
3.  Someone grabbed her off the beach?
4.  Seen with a couple of men earlier in day?
5.  Holding hands with another local?
6.  Sick at club?
7.  Possible asking for directions to a crack house?
8.  Accostered earlier by someone?

What did I miss?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56:41 PM »

See, now I'm starting to get pissed again.

You really think that I'm bloody looking in bushes and caves because of the economy? You really think that TOP is giving so much coverage because of money? You think that my friend who is in Red Cross volunteers because, God forbid, we might get a few less people next year?

Listen up, because I'm about to blow up. We're NOT, I repeat, NOT doing this because of money, economy or tourism. We're doing this because we care. We find it horrible that this has happened. We are as bewildered as you are if not more. We hear about NH morning, noon and night. We have your 'reporters' here, we post on your message boards, we talk about crazy theories, we pray for her in our churches. We will not accept anyone, ANYONE implying that we are money hungry or not caring.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56:49 PM »

Arubagirl I wasn't talking about the reports of Natalee's mom, I meant the Top 95 stuff about the marriott, 2 men, etc.

If 2 OTHER men were supposed to have accosted Natalee that slam-dunk explains the arrest of the security guards. Puts that whole thing in a TOTALLY different light, they were acting on locals info.

What about the supposed eyewitness?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 18, 2005, 07:56:49 PM »

Quote from: "Catriana"
arubagirl wrote:
SB, this wasn't a translation from the radio or anything. This is what I hear. And yes, I speak Papiamento fluent.

What Edmond meant to say (in my opinion) is: We give everything, all our attention, time, efforts (we being non-cop/prosecution) to find Natalee, and we have to listen NH's mom being 'fresh', demanding her return now. We don't know where she is, we want to find her, but don't take that tone, otherwise you will make us stop caring.

I can certainly understand Beth's "I want her NOW" comment.  She's getting frustrated.  She gave birth to Natalee, she carried her for 9 months in the womb, she's spent the last 18 years raising that girl.

ARUBA.. GIVE HER (Beth) A BREAK!!!   She has reached her emotional ropes end.  I certainly hope you didn't mean you would "stop caring" if Beth has to blow her top now and again.

Until you are in her shoes, authorities in Aruba.. please give her some leeway.

That woman has done amazingly well...no one can imagine what it would be like to lose a child.....I cannot imagine what it would be like if I lost one of my  own...I only wish I could present myself the same way...
I wish I knew her personally .....
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 18, 2005, 07:57:02 PM »

I saw the interview with Beth Holloway Twitty when it was first on. I can tell you for sure she was speaking of the "suspects", not anyone else! She speaks very highly and even fondly of the Aruban people. As far as wanting her daughter back "right now" who can blame her for that???? Of course she wants her back!!!!!!!!! How would you feel if it were your daughter? I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and agony she is going thru. Take a look around....the entire world is concerned about Natalee, including each and every one of us posting. Personally, I want her back YESTERDAY!

"What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
and use things instead of using people and loving things."

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 18, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "KerinTX"

Thanks! I just created the fake webpage to talk to Marten. I used ShellBell's photo.  

Hahaha! Did you really?!?  I had to go but am now reading and thanks for all the warm welcomes from you, georgiablues and others. If you really did set a trap for our friend Marten, keep us posted!

Kerin is a nut.  No but I did really send him a message, I am about to see if he has written back.
NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: June 18, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »

BON NOCHI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Arubagirl, happy to see you...... Very Happy
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 18, 2005, 07:57:51 PM »

Aruba girl there are a few troublemakers known as trolls.

Ignore them.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:01 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
They said Danke and it is back to music now.

thanx and now good furniture cheap right??

btw  arubagirl  if you know    
who is max arendsz??  maxito??
i think u mentioned him in earlier poste
is he the most recent gut questioned???  aias??

peace to all
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:05 PM »

arubagirl, please don't listen to the hatred. We appreciate everything your country is doing. I can't say that any other country would have done the same thing.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:17 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
They don't like our media coverage and it is hurting tourism.

I think as soon as nat is found tourism will rebound instantly.

and if she isn't...will it mean the end of aruba..?
Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:26 PM »

I think a ban is not realistic.  Aruba has not had any problems before this. After one murder you don't ban a whole country. Let's wait to see how this ends before we start causing problems
When Fox said they were searching in a certain area, they didn't say where nor when.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:45 PM »

Native!!!! Oh Thank GOD!

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:57 PM »

iquitos,

Is this "a report" (actually witnessed -- if so where's the witness?) or merely "heresay" "speculative" COMMENTARY??

>this is not a call in this is live from the station news reporter
>and announcer commentaro.
>
>quote="Robert J"]So iquitos,

>PLEASE RECONFIRM:
>THE FOLLOWING is "hearsay" "speculation" from a call-in radio listener..

>iquitos
>Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:04 pm Post subject: top fm 95.1
>--------------------------------------------------------------
>URGENT There is Holloway coverage on the Aruba radio now.
>Say information is that Natalee and Joran never went to
>lighthouse at all.[/quote]

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 18, 2005, 07:58:58 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
See, now I'm starting to get pissed again.

You really think that I'm bloody looking in bushes and caves because of the economy? You really think that TOP is giving so much coverage because of money? You think that my friend who is in Red Cross volunteers because, God forbid, we might get a few less people next year?

Listen up, because I'm about to blow up. We're NOT, I repeat, NOT doing this because of money, economy or tourism. We're doing this because we care. We find it horrible that this has happened. We are as bewildered as you are if not more. We hear about NH morning, noon and night. We have your 'reporters' here, we post on your message boards, we talk about crazy theories, we pray for her in our churches. We will not accept anyone, ANYONE implying that we are money hungry or not caring.

Arubagirl, please calm down. I'm sure this is a troll trying to get exactly this reaction from you. You should know by now that the dedicated posters on this board don't believe in this stupid boycott idiocy, nor are we accusing Arubans of being motivated by greed. Please ignore this person's stupid posts.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 18, 2005, 07:59:04 PM »

Quote from: "anbennett"
The aruban people are puppets to the governrment line that this is a safe island.  Drug Dealering, hookers on the corner, lack police, and corrupt politicans: Now this is safety.  I live in america in a town with 100,000 people and we just solved a murder in 5 day.  The police here are professional and know their stuff.  The local SBI also help and look  a murder is caught.  Aruba want to be cops are lackys and the polis force is a joke.  Maybe they need some real training to be real cops.  Aruba safe that a new lie for the government.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH yeah your really funny.......teh reason they need help of real police us because they have NEVER handled anythign like this maybe we should get your experienced police here tyo help since they are so used to this stuff and can solve things in 5 days they must be reall good at it and practicve alot...oh and yes the 2nd murder of this year on aruba was solved within 1 hour.....gee now what???

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.